• ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
      Another possible caption: "This contest was RIGGED!"

Comment

• "it is only a flesh wound"
        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Pursuant to my prediction that there will likely be a civil war in the U.S. during the Biden administration's 4-year term, i.e. by this time in 2024, there is this from a New York Times article today (Sunday):

"Rudolph W. Giuliani, Mr. Trump’s personal lawyer, has taken over the president’s legal fight to overturn the election results. In interviews on Sunday with Maria Bartiromo on Fox News, Mr. Giuliani and Sidney Powell, another member of the president’s legal team, floated false conspiracy theories that there was a sweeping effort to switch votes using specific software.

“President Trump won by not just hundreds of thousands of votes, but by millions of votes, that were shifted by this software that was designed expressly for that purpose,” Ms. Powell insisted. “We have so much evidence, I feel like it’s coming in through a fire hose.”

In fact, Mr. Biden leads in the popular vote by more than 5.5 million votes, a total that has climbed as states have continued counting.

At another point, Ms. Powell claimed that the C.I.A. had ignored complaints about the software, “which makes me wonder how much the C.I.A. has used it for its own benefit in different places.” She then urged Mr. Trump to fire Gina Haspel, the agency’s director."

What's important when spreading conspiracy theories is not that they can't be proven, but that they can't be DISPROVEN. And saying software was used to change votes is definitely something that cannot be definitively disproven. So there we have it: software is the tool used being by the "deep state". Try and disprove that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor Plotkin View Post
            I don't understand also why both candidates claimed a win before the official results. Like in chess, there are 2 ways to win a game: checkmate or if your opponent resigned.
            That's not what happens. The states count the votes and they get reported to the press. When the press is satisfied that the votes they have reported to them are sufficiently strong they report, as a *news* *story* the result they believe the evidence shows. After the decision on the Presidential election has been so reported, it is *customary* that the politicians will accept their report as fact, and it is customary for the reported loser to congratulate the reported winner. This happened in 2016. After the press reported that Trump was the victor he claimed victory without waiting for the official reports or for the Electoral college to vote. And Hillary phoned and congratulated him without insisting on waiting for the Electoral college.

That's been the general custom for fifty years or so with one exception previously in the year 2000. Actually in 2000 Gore did concede but then withdrew the concession only to concede again after a Supreme court decision. That is the only time the press calls based upon reported votes turned out to be even marginally wrong.

This is all "mere" convention, not law. That doesn't stop Trump being a whining poor loser. The press don't make mistakes that big, and it ain't that close. His refusal to face reality is nothing new of course, but the failure to co-operate with the inevitable transition can actually cause threats to national security. Whiner. Sore loser. Big baby. There now I feel a bit better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Seedhouse View Post

That's not what happens. The states count the votes and they get reported to the press. When the press is satisfied that the votes they have reported to them are sufficiently strong they report, as a *news* *story* the result they believe the evidence shows. After the decision on the Presidential election has been so reported, it is *customary* that the politicians will accept their report as fact, and it is customary for the reported loser to congratulate the reported winner. This happened in 2016. After the press reported that Trump was the victor he claimed victory without waiting for the official reports or for the Electoral college to vote. And Hillary phoned and congratulated him without insisting on waiting for the Electoral college.

That's been the general custom for fifty years or so with one exception previously in the year 2000. Actually in 2000 Gore did concede but then withdrew the concession only to concede again after a Supreme court decision. That is the only time the press calls based upon reported votes turned out to be even marginally wrong.

This is all "mere" convention, not law. That doesn't stop Trump being a whining poor loser. The press don't make mistakes that big, and it ain't that close. His refusal to face reality is nothing new of course, but the failure to co-operate with the inevitable transition can actually cause threats to national security. Whiner. Sore loser. Big baby. There now I feel a bit better.
              I don't know about media. And I don't care much. I wrote only that for bookmakers the outcome of this election is not clear yet. They don't pay money not for some states (they paid me for Florida but not for N.Carolina) and they don't pay for the general election.

4 years ago they paid the second day after the election.

I don't take any position here. If I were Biden I would have waited till the official result. The same about Trump who claimed victory around midnight before many postal votes (which were expected to change the entire picture).

And trust me, I know pretty well what happens. Much better than many posters here.

Comment

• Wow, Trump was right. Some people are trying election fraud: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5c0_story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                  Wow, Trump was right. Some people are trying election fraud: https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...5c0_story.html
                  It's simple. Whatever they accuse others of doing is what they are actually doing.

Comment

• Nevada ... The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President Trump, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy.

Georgia ... More than 2,600 uncounted ballots unearthed ... so far.

Next few weeks are going to be fun to watch unfold ... just like all those harvested/uncounted/voter discrepancy ballots ... :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                      Nevada ... The all Democrat County Commissioner race, on same ballot as President Trump, just thrown out because of large scale voter discrepancy.

Georgia ... More than 2,600 uncounted ballots unearthed ... so far.

Next few weeks are going to be fun to watch unfold ... just like all those harvested/uncounted/voter discrepancy ballots ... :)
                      "The special meeting of the commission on Monday was held in order to canvass, or certify the official tally of, votes from the general election. Gloria reported that there were 936 discrepancies identified in the county out of 974,185 ballots cast." So there were errors in under 0.1% of ballots cast, and this doesn't even have any effect on the general election. Even the Republican candidate's campaign manager doesn't think there's any conspiracy: “What we’ve consistently talked about is human error. I don’t care if you’re counting ballots or making pizzas, there’s going to be errors.”

You know Trump fans are overdosing on copium when he's going on unhinged rants about election fraud, having numerous lawsuits getting shut down by judges that he himself appointed, and all they've got is a few uncounted ballots in a state with a Republican governor, Republican DA, 2 Republican senators, and 8/13 Republican representatives. What a conspiracy! I definitely look forward to some more serious coping over the next few weeks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                        You know Trump fans are overdosing on copium when he's going on unhinged rants about election fraud, having numerous lawsuits getting shut down by judges that he himself appointed, and all they've got is a few uncounted ballots in a state with a Republican governor, Republican DA, 2 Republican senators, and 8/13 Republican representatives. What a conspiracy! I definitely look forward to some more serious coping over the next few weeks!
                        Thing is, if the Dems are so good at cheating that they can rig millions and millions of votes and leave virtually no evidence behind there's really no point fighting them is there? Or a rational person might think that so little actual evidence of any cheating would perhaps suggest no significant cheating.

With such powers of cheating why did the Dems fail to take the senate? Why did they lose seats in the house? It's all one ballot you know.

Comment

• This is simply amazing...

https://noqreport.com/2020/11/11/dat...election-hack/

Here's a fun thing >>> copy/paste the below bold line of text into google and then into duckduckgo...

Dominion System investigated. Data is from Edison Research and it is the same data that is used for election coverage by at least ABC News, CBS News, CNN and NBC News.

LOOL!!!

And you wonder why the heads of Facebook, Google and Twitter are called to testify??? And even better ... the beleaguered Dorsey finally admitted that his action was wrong to coverup the Hunter Biden story!!!

You can't make this stuff up :) Amazing coordinated suppression!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                            This is simply amazing...

You can't make this stuff up :) Amazing coordinated suppression!!!
                            So all those Repub senators weren't elected then? All those newly elected freshman Rethuglican House members must *not* be sworn in!! Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

Also, you actually can make this stuff up really easily. Witness your "news" source.

Comment

Thing is, if the Dems are so good at cheating that they can rig millions and millions of votes and leave virtually no evidence behind there's really no point fighting them is there? Or a rational person might think that so little actual evidence of any cheating would perhaps suggest no significant cheating.

With such powers of cheating why did the Dems fail to take the senate? Why did they lose seats in the house? It's all one ballot you know.
                              If you stop and think about literally any of it none of it makes sense.

Why did Trump just instantly declare election fraud when it became obvious that he was falling behind? How could he possibly have known about fraud in multiple states that quickly?
                              If he knew so quickly, why hasn't he provided any evidence two weeks later?
                              If he actually has any evidence, why has he instead been trying all these weak lawsuits that have quickly been rejected, some by judges that he himself appointed?
                              If he actually has a case, why have multiple members of his legal team left over the past few days?
                              Why is anyone surprised that mail-in voting favoured Biden so heavily when Trump spent months telling his base how bad it is?
                              Why did his own Department of Homeland Security call this election "the most secure in American history"?
                              Trump made allegations of fraud four years ago, put together a commission to investigate, and found absolutely no evidence. Why would he be any more believable this time?
                              If Democrats are these masterminds that can steal an election while Trump is president, has his own FBI director, attorney general, 3 Supreme Court judges, over 200 other judges, etc, why didn't they just steal the election in 2016? Why did they allow Republicans to take the presidency, senate, and house? Why didn't they take the senate in 2018? Why didn't they take the senate now?

It's the same thing as the Hunter Biden story, and the Seth Rich story, and Pizzagate, and all these other conservative conspiracies. Just make some big claims about how evil the other side is and how they're pulling off the crime of the century, provide no real evidence, and eventually move on to the next one. Their base will believe it every single time, and never stop and reflect on the fact that they never amount to anything.

Comment

So all those Repub senators weren't elected then? All those newly elected freshman Rethuglican House members must *not* be sworn in!! Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander.

Also, you actually can make this stuff up really easily. Witness your "news" source.
                                Absolutely, Eddy! And add to that Giuliani's remarks of these system manipulation ... BAMMO! ... one way or another the next couple of weeks should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X