Tata Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rd 11 Mendonca lovely knight sack on e5 and black's position collapses. Mendonca continues to hold down second place securely.

Comment

• Rd 11 Erwin wins with a king walk in the endgame! How sweet is that!?

Comment

• Rd 11 Salems position exploded with fireworks and eventually the white King will be hunted down. Nice win.

Comment

• Rd 11 Hans' position thrived with dynamic piece play to the point where the white pieces became spectators. Qxe2+ was a nice finish.

Comment

• In the masters Giri, Pragga, Vidit and Wei Yi tied for third after eleven rounds.

Comment

• In the challengers L'Ami with his big endgame win and Dardha are tied for third.

Comment

• https://www.chess.com/news/view/2024...chess-round-11 Apparently Wei Yi played a brilliancy. Here is all the analysis.

Comment

• Rd 12 in the Challengers Yilmaz vs Beukema pins and counter pins and spicy tactics what is going on? Its definitely not equal but I dont know what it is. I guess I'm just confused.

Comment

• Rd 12 Another endgame for Erwin!

Which piece is worse? The white knight or the black bishop? Definitely the knight has to recycle. It will be interesting to see where the bishop eventually gets placed.
                    Last edited by Hans Jung; Saturday, 27th January, 2024, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Rd 12 Niemann Korobov interesting sparring.

Comment

• Rd 12 Vidit vs Abdusattarov interesting clash in the center but I think Vidit might have seen further.
                        Last edited by Hans Jung; Saturday, 27th January, 2024, 11:25 AM.

Comment

• Rd 12 Has Firoujza overlooked the depth of Nepo's king attack. What am I missing?

Comment

• Rd 12 Two of the musketeers Gukesh and Pragga are playing each other. We'll await further developments.

Comment

• Rd 11 Giri makes a strong point of a strong point (e4)

Comment

• Rd 12 In the masters big, big wins in this round but not on the top boards, at least yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X