Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cai Yifu won section C with 7.5

Comment

• Section D Benoit Cormier won on tie break over Rusty Oliver with 7 out of 9. Rusty was obviously not rusty.

Comment

• Section E Jean Francois Gauthier upset the leader Grace Taylor in the last round to finish clear first with 7 out of 9.

Comment

• I have a question: Who is top Canadian? at the Canadian Open. We have three worthy candidates. GM Shawn, IM Han or FM Zukic. or do they all share?

Comment

• I really enjoyed this tournament just watching online (and of course the repartee with Bob). Thanks to the organizers for putting on a great show!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
              I really enjoyed this tournament just watching online (and of course the repartee with Bob). Thanks to the organizers for putting on a great show!
              I did as well! Just wondering who was the organizer and who were the arbiters?

Comment

• The FQE was the main organizer. Arbiters included Alexandre Ber, Pierre Denommee, Omar Shah, and Aris.

Comment

• Jorden Van Foreest's rating increased 10 points to 2681, number 45 in the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X