X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Where will Kovalchuk end up?!

happy news, team ^___^

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/2010/...ils_grievance/
    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/

ZOMG! kovalchuk hearing to begin wednesday... who else is hella hella hella nervous, nervous, nervous??
      everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

How did this thread get 240,221 views?

Comment

Type in "Where will Kovalchuk end up?" into Google and it's the #5 link.

The server host is probably going to get mad at Larry again though :(
          Christopher Mallon
          FIDE Arbiter

Comment

Originally posted by Christopher Mallon View Post
            Type in "Where will Kovalchuk end up?" into Google and it's the #5 link.

The server host is probably going to get mad at Larry again though :(
            interesting! google works in mysterious (at least to me) ways. i tried to find this thread by searching combinations built around "chess" and "kovalchuk" and only <kovalchuk + chesstalk> returned the intended result \:

<"ilya kovalchuk" + chess>, however, did return some noteworthy stuff: a bizarre reference to mikko koivu playing proverbial "11-dimensional chess" - key terms highlighted for your ease, reader! (; - and this clueless (both chess-wise and hockey-wise) analogy comparing hockey figures to chess pieces

0____0
            O:

Comment

so, how are you all's kovalchuk-related endeavours going? i am going to be in four pools this year... i've managed to select kovalchuk in 2/2 so far

Comment

how the hell did this post get so many views!??! Ben and his spamming programs...
                Shameless self-promotion on display here
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Barkyducky?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by Bindi Cheng View Post
                  how the hell did this post get so many views!??! Ben and his spamming programs...
                  the cause of the high view count has been explained in this thread! please do not accuse me of foul play and technological tricksies -_____-;;

~_-

*___@

//_-

the last one is my eye is covered up by my emo bangs, yup. gonna go listen to some american football wahhh bai bindi >___<

Comment

in times prev many of you fronted on kovalchuk BUT WHERE IS YOUR KOVALCHUK NAY-SAYING NOW, UGLY MASSES?

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                      in times prev many of you fronted on kovalchuk BUT WHERE IS YOUR KOVALCHUK NAY-SAYING NOW, UGLY MASSES?
                      snipped ugly picture

NJ version of P K Subban...
                      ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
                        snipped ugly picture

NJ version of P K Subban...
                        What does that even mean?!

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                          So, Ben, would you say that Kovalchuk and the Devils peaked too soon or too late?

I've seen the Canucks only on highlight reels, but this year they seem to be speedier than last, rather like the 2009-2010 Blackhawks ... It remains to be seen if they have the "kind of team" that does well at playoffs, but they have "built character" working through all the rotating injuries (on D). Good thing the Eulers have been eliminated.

Here's a little chess-hockey quiz:

"The Big M" is what?

a) the path traced out by your knight during the tricky part of mating with bishop and knight against bare king;

b) Frank Mahovlich, who was with the Leafs the last time they won the cup in 1967. In 1968 he was traded to the Wings. He won two further cups with the Habs.

Comment

Kovalchuk had a bad break. His line mates didn't score on his set ups and they didn't set him up for his goals. Probably his worst season in the NHL on points per game basis. I should have taken the team bus for him when I had a chance.

Do you remember why the Big M was traded? Last I heard he's a Senator.
                            Gary Ruben
                            CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Ruben View Post
                              Kovalchuk had a bad break. His line mates didn't score on his set ups and they didn't set him up for his goals. Probably his worst season in the NHL on points per game basis. I should have taken the team bus for him when I had a chance.

Do you remember why the Big M was traded? Last I heard he's a Senator.
                              Yeah, but not that kind of Senator... hehe
                              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
                                Yeah, but not that kind of Senator... hehe
                                They used to get us one good player to follow the last one. I guess after Mahovlich came Sittler and then Vaive.
                                Gary Ruben
                                CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Working...
                                X