• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Canadian Chess League

Thanks, Alan!

Comment

Now that it's September, is the CCL planning to start this month, if there have been at least two teams signed up?
      Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
      Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Nothing updated since July 24.

The "official CCL web page" :
        http://www.canadianchessleague.ca/

The test web page:
        http://test.pagelines.com/kingcrown/

Practice your Latin!

Comment

well, uscl is really interesting this year. east is gonna be a tight race as always

was really surprised to see baltimore beat boston last week. sure hope that doesn't repeat itself on the diamond -____-;;
          everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
            well, uscl is really interesting this year. east is gonna be a tight race as always

was really surprised to see baltimore beat boston last week. sure hope that doesn't repeat itself on the diamond -____-;;
            Is Kovalchuk still a top draft pick or is it time to move on?

I thought there was going to be a chess league this year. News has gone into silent as fast as a postal chess player with a lost position.
            Gary Ruben
            CC - IA and SIM

Comment

I hope boston gets owned this week and tampa sweeps yankees, watching red sox fans cry everywhere will be delightful
              Shameless self-promotion on display here
              http://www.youtube.com/user/Barkyducky?feature=mhee

Comment

Originally posted by ben daswani View Post
                I wonder if it would accept canadian teams as it did in the eighties. It could be our only hope for league chess...

Comment

I have run into a problem getting the website up, which is pretty much stopping us in our tracks. I was about to give up hope, but if anyone is interested in helping me put one together, we can still give it a go this fall and winter.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                    I have run into a problem getting the website up, which is pretty much stopping us in our tracks. I was about to give up hope, but if anyone is interested in helping me put one together, we can still give it a go this fall and winter.
                    Hi Brian,

I am back from vacation and I would like to set up a couple of test matches for the scholastic division sometime in late October....maybe we can be set to run a scholastic division by Jan 2012...in the dead of winter when chess will thrive in Canada via the internet :).

Larry

Comment

Working...
                    X