Come to Ontario, Mr. Nakamura and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come to Ontario, Mr. Nakamura and...

I will offer $1,000 to any one organizer who can convince you to come and play a complete tournament (play all rounds) in Ontario to be used in any way the organizer wishes.

I can be reached at jkm@iprimus.ca
    Last edited by Ken MacDonald; Thursday, 12th April, 2012, 04:33 PM.

Re: Come to Ontario, Mr. Nakamura and...

Originally posted by J. Ken MacDonald View Post
    I will offer $1,000 to any one organizer who can convince you to come and play a complete tournament (play all rounds) in Ontario to be used in any way the organizer wishes.

I can be reached at jkm@iprimus.ca
    Mr.Nakamura, I have just emailed Mr.MacDonald. Would you email me if interested?! :)

arismarghetis at rogers dot com

Comment

Re : Come to Ontario, Mr. Nakamura and...

The problem is that standard appearance fees for super GMs very often range in the high 4 digits or low 5 digits. To have strong grand-masters like Nakamura, one needs to have a lot of sponsors.

Anyway, I think it's very generous from you, Mr. MacDonald. I hope that organizers in Ontario will be able to work out something :) Even though he is a lot better now than he was back then, GM Nakamura was very impressive last time he played in Montreal :)

Comment

Re: Come to Ontario, Mr. Nakamura and...

Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
        Mr.Nakamura, I have just emailed Mr.MacDonald. Would you email me if interested?! :)

Hi again, it seems that I do not have a record of Mr.Nakamura's email address. If someone is close to him, would you send him my email address, and/or if you think he wouldn't mind, would you send me his email address? Mr.MacDonald and I have ideas! :)

Thanks and regards,

Aris Marghetis

Comment

www.hikarunakamura.com

GM Nakamura has a website www.hikarunakamura.com

Comment

Re: www.hikarunakamura.com

Originally posted by Brian Raymer View Post
            GM Nakamura has a website www.hikarunakamura.com
            Thanks Brian, I sent an email to his press "filter". I find Ken's idea really exciting! :)

Comment

Working...
            X