Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KS

Originally posted by Louis Morin View Post
    Such harsh comments on Kevin... but do you know him? Did you ever meet him ? Did you ever speak to him?
    That question seems to suggest that he would be different in "real life!"

If one reads what KS has written and we occasionally hear about (I haven't visited his website for at least 2 years), one does not have to meet/know/speak to him to have a poor opinion of him. He brings it on himself. And, I am not talking about whatever differences he has/had with the CFC, I am referring to his mean-spirited attacks on individuals.

Comment

Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Canadian Team selection process

Originally posted by Louis Morin View Post
      Such harsh comments on Kevin... but do you know him? Did you ever meet him ? Did you ever speak to him?
      I have watched him publicly attack perfectly innocent elderly volunteers that have dedicated years to supporting chess... only because he has a personal problem with someone associated with this lady. I have seen him accuse people of some pretty awful things with NO proof. He has insulted me on his blog and as far as I am concerned he is an ass. He is an embarrassment to Canada and I would never support any team that has anything to do with him.

Comment

Working...
      X