Panama Chess Open II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Panama Chess Open II

My rubber black Knight sits on my book shelf in my office, beside my Scarborough CC Reserves trophy! It is from Ottawa C.O. 2007.

Comment

The knights are the same colour as the TV so they look like part of the case, even though the shade is a bit different.
      Gary Ruben
      CC - IA and SIM

Comment

Congratulations Eric! Fantastic result = domination. Whats next on your tournament agenda?

Comment

Congratulations Aman! How many IM norms can a guy get? Is there a record in that category?

Comment

http://amanhambleton.com/upcoming-tournaments/

Comment

Good for you Aman. Going to Europe. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
                Good for you Aman. Going to Europe. :)
                I notice the first tournament does not allow for norms, so I guess it is a tune-up for the second tournament (which does...)

Good Luck Aman!
                ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
                  I notice the first tournament does not allow for norms, so I guess it is a tune-up for the second tournament (which does...)

Good Luck Aman!
                  Or a chance for some ELO :) 2500 is calling!

Comment

Last edited by Ben Daswani; Wednesday, 30th January, 2013, 12:25 AM.
                    everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Dobrich View Post

This calls for a celebration! So guys if you can arrange to pass through Toronto next Saturday (or any Saturday) we'll have a party for you. In conjunction with the Saturday Rapid where I'm sure you'll carry off the top prizes, we will have a buffet lunch spread. We'll also have a demo board set up so you can show your best games.
                      To make this a Roman style Triumph, we'll offer you limo service from the airport! Any prisoners you may have taken at the tournament you can have chained to the rear bumper. Not since the time of the Caesars has such a spectacle been seen. So what say you? No Roman General was ever known to refuse a Triumph in his honour.
                      Did Eric Hansen enjoy his buffet lunch spread and limo service from the airport?

Comment

Working...
                      X