Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I look out the window.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
      I look out the window.
      So what you are seeing looking out the window in your opinion is a "climate emergency"? How do you know that whatever you are seeing is a variability in climate (good or bad) that is not significantly different than it always has been? Your statement does ZERO to refute the data I presented other than an anecdotal opinion.
      Maybe it is time for you to seek help? Seriously
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 16th May, 2023, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC)

Green Energy

Nuclear!?

Americas - USA

"Nuclear Plant $16 Billion Over Budget Arrives for Atomic Revival."

The first newly constructed US reactors in decades will make Vogtle the biggest energy generator in the country

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...e=boa_mustread

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Greenhouse Gases Non-Porous Canopy

G-20 Nations Aren't Doing Enough on Climate Policy (See Chart)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ush-for-energy

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• ChessTalk

Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC) Thread

(Started: 21/12/9)

Week # 19 (23/5/8 – 14: 7 days)

Weekly Stats:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Number 7.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	226763

Views
            .....................................................2023 Average.... 2022 Average
            Last Week's......Prior Week's........Views/Day..........Views/Day
            Views/Day........Views/Day.............(19 wks.)___________

........30....................20.........................29.....................44

Responses (Posts)

......................................................2023 Average.........2022 Average

....Last Week's.....Prior Week's......Responses/Day......Responses/Day

Responses/Day....Resp./Day............ (19 wks.)__________________

.............2....................1............................2.........................5.

Analysis of Last Week's Stats

Last week's number of views keeps pace with the 2023 average so far.

Climate Change Thread “Responses”

There are lots of climate change articles out there, both on negative anthropogenic climate change, and negative natural climate change.

This thread encourages CT'ers on all sides to re-post here, as responses, the climate change posts of interest they see elsewhere. Overall, ChessTalker's have been quite active here in posting “responses” and it seems that chessplayers across Canada are wanting information on climate change, a challenge unlike any our species has ever faced before.

Note:

1. The goal of this thread is not to woodshed an opposing view into submission. Every position is entitled to post as it sees fit, regardless of the kind of, and amount of, postings by other positions. What is wanted is serious consideration of all posts........then you decide.
            2. I personally, as the thread originator, am trying to post a new response at least every 2nd day, but admit my busy schedule means I am sometimes falling short on this. So it is great that a number of other CT'ers are posting responses here somewhat regularly.

The Pressing Climate Change Issue

The core issue:

Building a sense of URGENCY on this issue in society. We must realize that we cannot kick it down the road any longer!

The public is aware of the climate change issue.......

BUT.....

climate activists must find strategies to “AWAKEN” the public to the “urgency”.

It is expected, though somewhat disheartening, to see other negative issues of the day climb immediately to the top of the public's agenda, with climate change being sometimes substantially downgraded in importance. We will all pay for this.........

The Time Line

Nature's Tipping point is estimated to be, on current trajectory, only 9 years away (Around Jan. 1, 2031). Capping the temperature rise at only 1.5 degrees Celsius (the original international target) is now impossible (UN Climate Change Panel's most recent report in March, 2023). Their position is that the problem at this time is mostly due to human activity, and that radical change in our method of living is the only way to avoid this rising, very problematic, temperature. UNCCP noted that current government deadlines were totally insufficient to solve the problem. CO 2 must be capped by 2025 since it is the main contributor to the problem! Methane is another greenhouse gas of concern, with some maintaining it contributes more to the problem than CO2. The extent of involvement in the greenhouse effect of water vapour is somewhat controversial.

Also, it has now become necessary to add in the process of CO 2 “removal”, along with “eliminating” the spewing of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere by human activity.

Our window of opportunity is fast closing.

The Large Picture Solutions

Can we come up with at least one viable suggestion of some impressive, radical thing that might wake up the public, that we could then put out there to other concerned climate activists?

Negative “Natural” Climate Change

This thread has had a number of CT'ers arguing for Natural Climate Change, and arguing that the human economic activity contribution to negative climate change is negligible. We are just in one of Nature's long warming cycles.

We would encourage everyone to consider the materials being presented, and then see whether they in any way change your perspective, if you are an adherent of negative Anthropogenic climate change. Whether you change anything, or not, your assessment of the evidence would be most welcome in this thread.

CT'ers' Local Actions on Climate Change

You can do something! When you like one of this thread's links on an aspect of climate change, spread the news by posting it to your social media accounts and other Websites/Discussion Boards you participate in!

~ Bob (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
              Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC)

Greenhouse Gases Non-Porous Canopy

G-20 Nations Aren't Doing Enough on Climate Policy (See Chart)

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ush-for-energy

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
              Hey Bob please confirm when you have listened to this presentation https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...725#post226725 post 1321

Comment

• Hi Sid:

My life-time is killing my internet-life.

Never fear......... I'm still on it:

1. Need to answer your comments on (Post # 1296):

A. The 4 commonly accepted climate change statements we have built all together;
                B. The issue of the extent of CO2 emissions, when they spiked, the nature of the concentration, and the effect, if any, of their participation in the non-porous canopy (Greenhouse gases) keeping heat in the air/atmosphere.

2. Found the YouTube version of The Great Reset (Your post # 1321). I'm trying to get to view it (30 min. is a challenge for my video psychological block).

Geez........this is not easy stuff............

In the interim, is some other CT'er able to take a shot at Sid's material, either from the left, centre or right?

Bob A
                Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Wednesday, 17th May, 2023, 09:44 AM.

Comment

• The Stunning Statistical Fraud Behind The Global Warming Scare

Global Warming: The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration may have a boring name, but it has a very important job: It measures U.S. temperatures. Unfortunately, it seems to be a captive of the global warming religion. Its data are fraudulent.

What do we mean by fraudulent? How about this: NOAA has made repeated "adjustments" to its data, for the presumed scientific reason of making the data sets more accurate.

Nothing wrong with that. Except, all their changes point to one thing — lowering previously measured temperatures to show cooler weather in the past, and raising more recent temperatures to show warming in the recent present.

This creates a data illusion of ever-rising temperatures to match the increase in CO2 in the Earth's atmosphere since the mid-1800s, which global warming advocates say is a cause-and-effect relationship. The more CO2, the more warming.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...warming-scare/

Comment

• Long-time investigative journalist and former far-left Democrat and Feminist Dr.Naomi Wolf successfully got a court order forcing the FDA to release the results of the Pfizer trials before the rollout. The FDA and Pfizer wanted this data hidden for 75 years. There are over 550,000 pages that were ordered by a judge to be released. The rate of release the court ordered was 55,000 pages a month.

Dr. Wolf had offers from over 3500 doctors and scientists to analyze the data as it came in each month. They were divided into seven teams with an approval committee for each team to approve the final analysis. Dr. Wolf then wrote the final analysis each month that lay people understood.

Here is a speech by Dr. Wolf summarizing their recent findings. It may be the most important speech ever made to humanity. I will let the readers of this thread figure out why this is related to the concept of a "climate emergency"

https://rumble.com/v2hpryu-naomi-wol...documents.html
                    Click image for larger version  Name:	Niaomi  2023-05-19 at 10.39.49 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	908.2 KB ID:	226831
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 20th May, 2023, 01:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                      Long-time investigative journalist and former far-left Democrat and Feminist Dr.Naomi Wolf successfully got a court order forcing the FDA to release the results of the Pfizer trials before the rollout. The FDA and Pfizer wanted this data hidden for 75 years. There are over 550,000 pages that were ordered by a judge to be released. The rate of release the court ordered was 55,000 pages a month.

Dr. Wolf had offers from over 3500 doctors and scientists to analyze the data as it came in each month. They were divided into seven teams with an approval committee for each team to approve the final analysis. Dr. Wolf then wrote the final analysis each month that lay people understood.

Here is a speech by Dr. Wolf summarizing their recent findings. It may be the most important speech ever made to humanity. I will let the readers of this thread figure out why this is related to the concept of a "climate emergency"

https://rumble.com/v2hpryu-naomi-wol...documents.html
                      Click image for larger version Name:	Niaomi 2023-05-19 at 10.39.49 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	908.2 KB ID:	226831

Again Sid, thank you for providing these important links. I again watched the entire video, including the questions afterward.

My attention was riveted by her comments on the China Communist Party.

Let me ask you something Sid: Do you think America should use these Pfizer documents as a basis for an immediate declaration of war against China? Or if they need to do some preparations first militarily, do them ASAP and then declare war?

I am amazed that Naomi Wolf was not eliminated before she could deliver this message. I hope she has top-notch personal security. This is dynamite, an open invitation to declare war against China (although Wolf doesn't actually say that).

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Again Sid, thank you for providing these important links. I again watched the entire video, including the questions afterward.

My attention was riveted by her comments on the China Communist Party.

Let me ask you something Sid: Do you think America should use these Pfizer documents as a basis for an immediate declaration of war against China? Or if they need to do some preparations first militarily, do them ASAP and then declare war?

I am amazed that Naomi Wolf was not eliminated before she could deliver this message. I hope she has top-notch personal security. This is dynamite, an open invitation to declare war against China (although Wolf doesn't actually say that).

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer
                        That is a fascinating and complex question. The main collaborator of China is the infamous WEF. The biggest annual meetings of the WEF are no longer in. Davos. They are in Beijing. And Tianjin. https://www.weforum.org/events/annua...champions-2023.

Before America can declare war on China, it must arrest and indict China's many collaborators. China controls the WHO and is allied with the WHO's/WEF's biggest donor, eugenicist Bill Gates.

Bill Gatte's family has a long history of being large supporters of the Eugenics movement. His father was allied with the founder of the Eugenics movement Margaret Sanger who wanted all African Americans sterilized and ultimately eliminated. Towards this goal they erected abortion clinics in as many black neighborhoods as possible under the guise of Planned Parenthood.

THe chief profiteer of these "vaccines" is China's partner in crime Bill Gates. Bill Gates is now collaborating with China to starve the world under the guise of "emergency climate change transition plans."

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/john-kerry-declares-war-on-us-farmers-govt-farm-confiscations-not-off-the-table/.

Click image for larger version  Name:	John Kerry -05-20 at 9.29.01 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	897.4 KB ID:	226835

Comment

• Sid, It is well established that the desire to dominate over others is ingrained in human nature, and the best way to subdue this evil within us is to adopt libertarian principles, which forbid anyone forcing others to act in a particular way, or to inflict harm on others, with the exception of harm occurring by losing the race of survival for the fittest... and by the 'fittest' one does not mean the most capable of fighting/harming/winning wars against others, but the most capable of dealing with the challenges of nature/human relationships/human desires...
                          Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Saturday, 20th May, 2023, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

That is a fascinating and complex question. The main collaborator of China is the infamous WEF. The biggest annual meetings of the WEF are no longer in. Davos. They are in Beijing. And Tianjin. https://www.weforum.org/events/annua...champions-2023.

Before America can declare war on China, it must arrest and indict China's many collaborators. China controls the WHO and is allied with the WHO's/WEF's biggest donor, eugenicist Bill Gates.

Bill Gatte's family has a long history of being large supporters of the Eugenics movement. His father was allied with the founder of the Eugenics movement Margaret Sanger who wanted all African Americans sterilized and ultimately eliminated. Towards this goal they erected abortion clinics in as many black neighborhoods as possible under the guise of Planned Parenthood.

THe chief profiteer of these "vaccines" is China's partner in crime Bill Gates. Bill Gates is now collaborating with China to starve the world under the guise of "emergency climate change transition plans."
                            Wow, I didn't know of this connection of Bill Gates to Eugenics, I will have to research to verify this.

Given the revelations from Naomi Wolf, here's what i believe needs to happen ASAP:

- USA needs to launch massive preemptive strikes against North Korea to disable / destroy their entire nuclear arsenal. I say this because North Korea is totally aligned with China. and needs to be figuratively wiped off the map with unprecedented and massive surprise precision strikes.

- while North Korea's nuclear arsenal is being destroyed, USA needs to position their military resources in preparation for declaration of war with China. This simply cannot wait, as China is even now preparing to destroy the American network of military satellites so vital to military information gathering and communication. Perhaps the U.S. military has defenses against this, but I don't believe they have ENOUGH defenses. Therefore there needs to be an element of surprise in favor of the Americans. Act quickly and preemptively against China, or be defeated by China, that is the stark choice for America imo. Each week of delay at this point hurts America and helps China.

- it may be necessary to launch a simultaneous surprise NATO conventional attack against Russia, aimed at disabling their nuclear weapons. Of course Russia has submarines in strategic locations ready to launch nuclear weapons against America, and I have no insight as to the amount of military intelligence America has on those submarines. It is my guess that the Pentagon does have tracking of these submarines, but how would I know, and so this aspect of the overall operation I am describing is fraught with peril.

The world came to a crossroads in 1945 with the dropping of atomic bombs on Japan. We are at a similar crossroads now. The stakes are even higher.

We cannot avoid war. It is part of human existence and always has been. We cannot assume China and Russia do not want war. Naomi Wolf has disclosed that in fact China has already begun the war, albeit in a non-conventional manner.

Comment

Rise in Temperature in Earth's Air/Atmosphere

Who's readings and computer modelling projections are right?

The Anthropogenicists' View

"Global temperatures are likely to soar to record highs over the next five years, driven by human-caused warming and a climate pattern known as El Niño, forecasters at the World Meteorological Organization said on Wednesday [May 17, 2023]."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/17/c...d396a4debfd6ce

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Negative Climate Change

"Rising Seas" (Regardless of whether the cause is a Natural Warming Cycle, or, due to man-made sources)

"Rising seas are a challenge for two-thirds of the world’s biggest cities, including New York, Mumbai and Shanghai. The U.N. secretary general, António Guterres, has warned that higher sea levels could result in “a mass exodus of entire populations on a biblical scale” if not addressed."

https://messaging-custom-newsletters...d396a4debfd6ce

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Working...
                                X