Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    Sorry Sid:

.....no can do what you ask.....

One side of the debate is that of the Anthropogenicist's .........the other, that of the Naturalist's.

You may not realize that there IS STILL a debate raging (Though for you it is decided.......despite most of the world disagreeing with you).

So both sides are entitled to post here, and the other side can attack.

Even if you convinced me of your position, I believe that where there is still debate, it is worthwhile to post the position of the other side (As I sometimes post the Naturalist position put forward by Echo Times - whether I agree or not, it makes a contribution for CT'ers to evaluate).

It is because of my belief in "The Conversation Format". Let everyone make up their minds by seeing all the material from all sides (And, yes, you can be transparent about holding one position or another.......as I note now that I am an "Anthropogenicist" whenever I post here, regardless of which side of the issue I may be posting from).

So everyone is invited to post all relevant information they see that impacts on our "Conversation" here.

There is no information BANNING. It is up to the reader to conclude; it is up to the reader to determine what is false news (And lots of people will vocally alert them to what THEY conclude to be "False News").

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)

P.S. It is true that I have not had sufficient time to get to your posted materials. I am still trying.

But:

1. It is irrelevant whether I am as informed as I might be. Everyone can post, ignorant or not. And I understand that it is somewhat frustrating that I am not more knowledgeable about your side. But everyone is trying to contribute, according to their time and ability. None of us can quit our day jobs to become "experts" on climate change.
    2. I am choosing to contribute materials from the Anthropogenicist side with my limited internet time; this I can contribute. I have to choose between this, and, getting familiar with all information presented by the other side. I am trying to do both (Which is clearly best), but simply am having difficulty. So my preference is to post the information of others from the Anthropogenicist's side when my time is limited. This is life......at least my life.....and I imagine many CT'ers trying to sort out climate change here are in similar time binds.
    Nope, I don't buy it. You are just promoting globalist propaganda. You thought you were very clever dividing the three threads into separate issues, COVID, Climate Change, and NWO, trying to obfuscate the fact that they are all integrally related. Your debate is a pathetic joke as you blab without listening to the other side. You are a classic Marxist propagandist. I consider the likes of you the scourge of humanity. The COVID act was a premeditated act of murder that had nothing to do with a virus and everything to do with cowing the populace into submission to take slow kill death shots. The climate change scam is even worst, trying to eradicate us with a self-induced famine.
    The last step will be central bank digital currencies that can instantly cut you off your funds if your social credit score is too low or your carbon footprint is too high.
    All of this is orchestrated by the Chinese Communist Party and is known as Cultural Marxism. Hence I hold you in the lowest contempt, and the only reason you don't listen to anything is you are not interested in the truth; you are interested in propaganda.
    For 2.5 years, you and your Marxist cohorts have been telling us how to live. Now that you have been proven wrong on pretty much everything, none of you have even apologized.
    Certainly, none of you and your communist friends on this forum ever have. GFY!

https://twitter.com/UngaTheGreat/sta...16043270692885

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-23 at 7.39.37 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.28 MB ID:	227414
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 23rd June, 2023, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Ouch! I've been called many dubious things, but "scourge of humanity"?

Comment

Ouch! I've been called many dubious things, but "scourge of humanity"?
        Fine, then you are just a fool.
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 23rd June, 2023, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Now that........sometimes I agree I deserve it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
            For 2.5 years, you and your Marxist cohorts have been telling us how to live. Now that you have been proven wrong on pretty much everything, none of you have even apologized.
            Certainly, none of you and your communist friends on this forum ever have. GFY!
            "GFY" .... is that meaning "Good For You" ???

Ohhhhh...... no, it isn't.

Comment

• Anti-human and WEF graduate, Emmanuel Macron, promotes global taxes on travel and financial transactions to support climate fraud – this is the next step beyond a global tax on health services

From here:

Plans Revealed for Global Taxation System to 'Fight Climate Change' - Slay News

“I’m in favor of an international taxation to finance efforts that we have to make to fight poverty and in terms of climate [action],” Macron declared in comments reported by Politico.

“It doesn’t work when you do it alone, the [financial] flows go elsewhere,” Macron added.

The French leader made the calls while shutting down efforts for France to implement a new wealth tax to fund the green agenda.”

“Whether it’s on financial transactions, maritime transport, or certain other models, it will only work if it’s truly international, and so it presupposes an agreement, as we’ve been able to do on international taxation.”

Global government requires global taxation, global control and global compliance enforced by a global police. Countries that submit to global taxation give up the ability to manage their countries and become subordinate to the global government.

Remember the soon to be “silence = consent” changes to the International Health Regulations become law in November 2023.

Five per cent of every countries health budget plus a share (not yet publicly disclosed) of GDP, probably 0.25% or 0.5% Is going to happen. Heath spending globally is around 7% of GDP of 100 trillion bucks a year – 5% times 7% times 100 trillion bucks = 350 trillion bucks a year. Half per cent of global GDP = 500 trillion bucks a year – for a total of 850 billion bucks each and every year.

The burden will fall predominantly on first world countries that spend around 12% of annual GDP on health.

The changes to the International Health Regulations include a global tax on health and a digital compliance system.

The global tax increase about to be imposed will be spent by unelected bureaucratic quacks and medical hacks on making people in the world poorer, sicker and stupid(er) – for the simple reason that a newly created global organization cannot possibly have the expertise, qualifications and experience – the quality – necessary to handle a global health system.

The WHO is incompetent. National health systems already have massive problems – a global system would have problems greater than the sum of the problems of the parts, whilst worsening the problems in national health systems by diverting resources away from those national health systems.

https://peterhalligan.substack.com/p...duate-emmanuel

Comment

• ChessTalk

Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC) Thread: A Conversation Mainly Between Anthropogenicists and Naturalists

(Started: 21/12/9)

Week # 25 (23/6/19 – 23/6/25: 7 days)

Weekly Stats:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Number 7.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	227458
                Views
                .....................................................2023 Average.... 2022 Average
                Last Week's......Prior Week's........Views/Day..........Views/Day
                Views/Day........Views/Day.............(25 wks.)___________

........18...................14.........................27.....................44

Responses (Posts)

......................................................2023 Average.........2022 Average

....Last Week's.....Prior Week's......Responses/Day......Responses/Day

Responses/Day....Resp./Day............ (25 wks.)__________________

.............1.......................1........................2............................5.

Analysis of Last Week's Stats

Last week's stats again lagged behind those of the 2023 average so far. But there is continued participation.

There remains steady interest in the critical issue of climate change, regardless of the perspective on the issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ClimateChange2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	17.7 KB
ID:	227459

Climate Change Thread “Responses”

There are lots of climate change articles out there, both on negative anthropogenic climate change, and negative natural climate change.

This thread encourages CT'ers on all sides to re-post here, as responses, the climate change posts of interest they see elsewhere. Overall, ChessTalker's have been quite active here in posting “responses” and it seems that chessplayers across Canada are wanting information on climate change, a challenge unlike any our species has ever faced before.

Note:

1. The goal of this thread is not to woodshed an opposing view into submission. Every position is entitled to post as it sees fit, regardless of the kind of, and amount of, postings by other positions. What is wanted is serious consideration of all posts........then you decide.
                2. I personally, as the thread originator, am trying to post a new response at least every 2nd day, but admit my busy schedule means I am sometimes falling short on this. So it is great that a number of other CT'ers are posting responses here somewhat regularly.

The Pressing Climate Change Issue

The core issue:

Building a sense of URGENCY on this issue in society. We must realize that we cannot kick it down the road any longer!

The public is aware of the climate change issue.......

BUT.....

climate activists must find strategies to “AWAKEN” the public to the “urgency”.

It is expected, though somewhat disheartening, to see other negative issues of the day climb immediately to the top of the public's agenda, with climate change being sometimes substantially downgraded in importance. We will all pay for this.........

The Time Line

Nature's Tipping point is estimated to be, on current trajectory, only 9 years away (Around Jan. 1, 2031). Capping the temperature rise at only 1.5 degrees Celsius (the original international target) is now impossible (UN Climate Change Panel's most recent report in March, 2023). Their position is that the problem at this time is mostly due to human activity, and that radical change in our method of living is the only way to avoid this rising, very problematic, temperature. UNCCP noted that current government deadlines were totally insufficient to solve the problem. CO 2 must be capped by 2025 since it is the main contributor to the problem! Methane is another greenhouse gas of concern, with some maintaining it contributes more to the problem than CO2. The extent of involvement in the greenhouse effect of water vapour is somewhat controversial.

Also, it has now become necessary to add in the process of CO 2 “removal”, along with “eliminating” the spewing of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere by human activity.

Our window of opportunity is fast closing.

The Large Picture Solutions

Can we come up with at least one viable suggestion of some impressive, radical thing that might wake up the public, that we could then put out there to other concerned climate activists?

Negative “Natural” Climate Change

This thread has had a number of CT'ers arguing for Natural Climate Change, and arguing that the human economic activity contribution to negative climate change is negligible. We are just in one of Nature's long warming cycles.

We would encourage everyone to consider the materials being presented, and then see whether they in any way change your perspective, if you are an adherent of negative Anthropogenic climate change. Whether you change anything, or not, your assessment of the evidence would be most welcome in this thread.

Negative Climate Change: The Conversation Project

All sides have been trying to come up with accurate statements on climate change that will gain general acceptance. Post # 1293 (See below) is the most recent full post on the Statements. We are currently working on some CT'er comments on these statements re possible revisions for our next full post.

Here is the Post # 1293 (Slightly amended):

"Commonly Accepted Statements on Negative Climate Change (Layman's Terms)"

(Following a "Conversation Format" protocol)

Statement # 1: Solar Activity is the main driver of climate change". It is heat from the sun that is the "source" of the problem.

Statement # 2: Earth's mean temperature is now rising, has been for some time, and will likely continue to rise for some time in the future."

Statement # 3: From 1650 (200 years before the Industrial Revolution [Started: 1850]; 1650 is earliest global temperature recording), the Earth's mean temperature has been rising naturally (Earth has been in a natural warming cycle; it has gone through various cooling and warming cycles before this current warming one). There is surface temperature data for the period 1650 to 1850, and beyond, from the records of the UK Meteorological Observatory. Some propose that they are sufficient to use to analyze our increasing temperature problem.

Statement # 4. For 650,000 years, CO2 in Earth's atmosphere never rose beyond 300 parts per million (to 1949). In 1950, 100 years after the start of the Industrial Revolution [1850], the percentage of the air/atmosphere that is CO2 had spiked dramatically to 380 parts per million. Since 1950, we have now had another 75 years of the Industrial Revolution. We are seeking a source for the 2023 count for CO2 parts per million.
                [Note: The significance of CO2, and the Industrial Revolution, as factors in negative climate change is hotly debated. But it is necessary to include a factual finding on these two items, to have some common factual statement concerning them, for future Statements & debate.]

CT'ers of all stripes are now invited to propose amended statements, for the majority to chose between.

Take a hand at drafting "critical scientific statements" ! “

CT'ers' Local Actions on Climate Change

You can do something! When you like one of this thread's links on an aspect of climate change, spread the news by posting it to your social media accounts and other Websites/Discussion Boards you participate in!

~ Bob A. (Anthropogenicist)

Comment

• The Fanatical, Evil Globalists are being poisoned by their own madness and lies…as the alienate and ostracize themselves from any decent Human Beings in all of Western Civilization. With their Transgender Obsession with sterilizing children and Drag Queen Stripper Hour…their entire gamut of this anti-Family, Sexual Dysfunction Atrocities…combined with the Climate Alarmism worshipping…appears to be outright rejected.

It has become so toxic and disgusting to the majority of rational people that you only see the most irrational (who are often Soros paid) screaming the loudest. Telling everyone they’re be freezing in the Winter, eating bugs and ‘owning nothing’…hasn’t been a winning selling point. In all honesty…the only thing these Criminals have achieved is making absolute fools of themselves. The Globalists have lost all momentum they’ve been building for over the last Century. Good.

https://twitter.com/liz_churchill10/...26809596067846

Comment

• Negative Climate Change

Global Warming/Extreme Heat Weather

(Regardless of "source" or "rate of increase" issues, as are argued between Anthropogenicists and Naturalists - this is fact)

Americas - USA
                    "
                    Dangerous heat
                    Today, New Orleans will reach 113 degrees in the heat index. Houston will reach 111. Mobile, Ala., and Jackson, Miss., will also surpass 110. And those are only a few of the places that will experience dangerous heat this week.
                    Summer technically just began, and parts of the U.S. are already seeing the unusual heat that experts warned about and that is becoming more common as a result of climate change. About 45 million people — or 14 percent of the U.S. population — live in areas that are expected to reach dangerous temperatures in the coming days.
                    Today and tomorrow, the heat will be concentrated in Texas, Louisiana and parts of the South. By the end of the week, it is expected to spread in the South and to the West."
                    https://messaging-custom-newsletters...d396a4debfd6ce

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)

Comment

Negative Climate Change

Global Warming/Extreme Heat Weather

(Regardless of "source" or "rate of increase" issues, as are argued between Anthropogenicists and Naturalists - this is fact)

Americas - USA
                      "
                      Dangerous heat
                      Today, New Orleans will reach 113 degrees in the heat index. Houston will reach 111. Mobile, Ala., and Jackson, Miss., will also surpass 110. And those are only a few of the places that will experience dangerous heat this week.
                      Summer technically just began, and parts of the U.S. are already seeing the unusual heat that experts warned about and that is becoming more common as a result of climate change. About 45 million people — or 14 percent of the U.S. population — live in areas that are expected to reach dangerous temperatures in the coming days.
                      Today and tomorrow, the heat will be concentrated in Texas, Louisiana and parts of the South. By the end of the week, it is expected to spread in the South and to the West."
                      https://messaging-custom-newsletters...d396a4debfd6ce

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)
                      Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
                      THis is fact
                      So is this:
                      August 12, 1936 Seymour Texas - 120 degrees
                      September 5, 1925, in the town of Centreville Alabama-112 degrees
                      July 29 1930 Holly Springs Mississippi 115 degrees
                      August 10th 1936 Plain Dealing Louisiana 114 degrees
                      July 10, 1913 Furnace Creek Ranch, Death Valley, California, 134 Degrees (!)

Do you understand propaganda yet Bob?

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                      Regardless of "source" or "rate of increase" issues, as are argued between Anthropogenicists and Naturalists
                      You still have not produced a counter-argument to the data I presented that shows .5 degrees average climate increase every century over the last three hundred years half of which was a pre-industrial revolution with insignificant industrial carbon emissions.
                      Do you know why you haven't Bob? Very simple, you can't, because you are promoting a steaming pile of horseshit.
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 27th June, 2023, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Please note:

Current USA info. (My post # 1389): All this is happening in a USA "region" (Not a town) at the SAME time, and are generally record shattering.
                        Information provided by Sid (His post # 1390): Over the course of 23 years, starting 110 years ago, he has managed to find a few small towns (With geographic peculiarities) with high temperatures.

CT'ers be the judge on the evidence being provided.

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)

Comment

Please note:

Current USA info. (My post # 1389): All this is happening in a USA "region" (Not a town) at the SAME time, and are generally record shattering.
                          Information provided by Sid (His post # 1390): Over 23 years, starting 110 years ago, he has managed to find a few small towns (With geographic peculiarities) with high temperatures.

CT'ers be the judge on the evidence being provided.

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)
                          Yes, and for the NYT (WEF partners), you cited shows records of small towns in the same States as I quoted. The only exception is California, I added. Other than that same region. And two of the State's same temporal proximity. The dirty thirties that your globalist heroes forgot to mention that none of this is new and, as I proved, driven by the Sun. But something happened to your brain, as you apparently can't read or listen to anything I post.

I can assure you I can show you at least a dozen similar occurrences within this "region" in the last 90 years, but since it is mostly you and I talking.
                          I won't waste my time with someone who doesn't /can't read or listen to my posts.
                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 27th June, 2023, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Over-heating for humans is a problem, both in the past, and in the present.

The Fact is: Humans are having trouble adapting to this current "Natural" (Or "Anthropogenic") negative climate change (& there are LOTS more of us now than 110 years ago!). We all agree the heat is rising........even you. Just check your daily thermometer (And your argued 1/2 degree C. every century [this "fact", in my mind, is most suspect, given the continuous record shattering temperatures for some time now - just my opinion, but I need to marshal the opposing evidence that your position is bullcrap; whatever the rate in the past, we are into a new paradigm in the recent present, and there is lots of evidence that the non-porous greenhouse gas canopy is the culprit, the NEW factor].)!

Your beef is in the "management" of the issue......and I may agree with you on a few things from that perspective.

You say that there is a covert (Or not-so-covert) agenda, to propose to "manage" this negative climate change (Which we ALL agree IS happening, naturally or anthropogenically), so as to achieve the hidden (Not-so-hidden) GOAL of a world dictatorship by the few (Called the New World Order by the left; called the Great Reset by the right). It is quite true, and I agree with you totally, that we must not "manage" our crises (COVID-19; Climate Change; NWO/GR) so as to allow this to happen. There can be management of the crises so as to end up in a more democratic and cooperative (Not Authoritarian) societal structure.

I have been listening........I just disagree with many of your conclusions, and the evidence used to make them. Unbelievably, though, we may be agreeing on where we do not want to end up!

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob. Armstrong
                              [this "fact", in my mind, is most suspect, given the continuous record shattering temperatures for some time now
                              We both agree that the data is reliable. The temperatures you parrot about are not record-shattering by any stretch of the imagination. Look at the chart; there have been periods of much steeper increases in temperature than today. As I proved, even in your stupid NYT example, not one of the temperatures you posted was record-shattering. I used the identical format as the NYT Times did Town-State-date. You tried to bullshit you're way out of it by saying your example was "regions," and mine was not. That was yet another steaming pile of horseshit. The data I presented covered the same regions as your examples that as mentioned, were "NOT record-shattering".

By the way, climate change is measured normally in 10s of thousands of years, if not millions of years, not in seasons as you seem to do. However, even in the modern warming period of the last three hundred years, we have had very steep rises and falls. Sorry, but you have ZERO data to prove your theory is not truly a steaming pile of horseshit, and you are a useful idiot of the WEF elites that play technically and scientifically illiterate people like you like a fiddle.
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 27th June, 2023, 10:43 PM.

Comment

Over-heating for humans is a problem, both in the past, and in the present.

Bob A (Anthropogenicist)
                                Not if arsonists do not start fires, and not if our governments have a strategy to promptly and effectively deal with fires (WHICH THEY DON'T)...

Comment

Working...
                                X