Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Brad,
    In case you are confused about Canada being a WEF client state that wants you dead and is covering up mass genocide, please watch this heartfelt presentation.

https://rumble.com/v2fuj08-licensed-...lming-nci.html

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2023-04-03 at 4.04.53 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	624.3 KB ID:	225732

This is actually very interesting. I watched it through twice, and thanks Sid for providing it. I notice that nowhere is it mentioned exactly where Ms. Jeffrey worked, and I'm curious about that.

What i'm wondering ... she mentions early on that during the covid period she hasn't seen anything to report about deaths in her area (wherever that is, and I wish that could be disclosed). Then she says, wait, yes, there were more suicides and drug overdoses. Ok, fine.

Then she goes into detal about discovering some parasitic material in people's veins (or arteries, I'm not clear) which she as an embalmer has to pull out before she can embalm. And she says this became very regular during the vaccination period, so spring 2021 onward.

Well, if she's seeing this, why wasn't she seeing more deaths not from suicides and drug overdoses, but from these parasitic blockages? That's would I would expect her to report, that she was having a workload increase because of these parasitic blockages. But no, she does nor report that. So in other words, these blackages are there, but there is no increase in deaths?

Yet she mentions that there are suddenly middle-aged people who are dying at home, at their dinner tables after a day of work, just collapsing and dying. WTF??? Doesn't that mean there ARE increased deaths, not attributable to suicides and drug overdoses? Yet she said there's nothing to report on deaths.

She really doesn't make sense.

What isn't mentioned at all is whether all these dead people fron spring 2021 onward with these parasitic blockages, what did they die from? Was it the blockages or not? That's what we need to know.

Of course, the very presence of these blockages, which Ms. Jeffrey testifies that in 27 years of embalming she had never seen before the spring of 2021, that IS very concerning in itself. Something could be afoot.
    Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Tuesday, 4th April, 2023, 04:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

This is actually very interesting. I watched it through twice, and thanks Sid for providing it. I notice that nowhere is it mentioned exactly where Ms. Jeffrey worked, and I'm curious about that.

What i'm wondering ... she mentions early on that during the covid period she hasn't seen anything to report about deaths in her area (wherever that is, and I wish that could be disclosed). Then she says, wait, yes, there were more suicides and drug overdoses. Ok, fine.

Then she goes into detal about discovering some parasitic material in people's veins (or arteries, I'm not clear) which she as an embalmer has to pull out before she can embalm. And she says this became very regular during the vaccination period, so spring 2021 onward.

Well, if she's seeing this, why wasn't she seeing more deaths not from suicides and drug overdoses, but from these parasitic blockages? That's would I would expect her to report, that she was having a workload increase because of these parasitic blockages. But no, she does nor report that. So in other words, these blackages are there, but there is no increase in deaths?

Yet she mentions that there are suddenly middle-aged people who are dying at home, at their dinner tables after a day of work, just collapsing and dying. WTF??? Doesn't that mean there ARE increased deaths, not attributable to suicides and drug overdoses? Yet she said there's nothing to report on deaths.

She really doesn't make sense.

What isn't mentioned at all is whether all these dead people fron spring 2021 onward with these parasitic blockages, what did they die from? Was it the blockages or not? That's what we need to know.

Of course, the very presence of these blockages, which Ms. Jeffrey testifies that in 27 years of embalming she had never seen before the spring of 2021, that IS very concerning in itself. Something could be afoot.
      Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
      I notice that nowhere is it mentioned exactly where Ms. Jeffrey worked, and I'm curious about that.
      https://www.rushnellfuneralhomes.com/meet-our-team

By the way, her experience is not unique at all. If we go to the UK we havevJohn O'Looney. In case you think he is also a fake funeral director here is where he works

https://www.mkffs.co.uk/

I can provide several other funeral directors who share similar experiences.

https://rumble.com/vzfjwr-funeral-di...r-victims.html

Funeral Director John O'Looney RE: Covid Vaccine ~ "I'm Dealing With Murder Victims!"

"This is a very brave funeral director/owner named John O’Looney talking with Max Egan, and the information is staggering to say the very least. We are in the midst of pure evil, and the purposeful injury, murder, sterilization, and depopulation of mankind. There is no longer any doubt about this, regardless of the apathetic and gullible nature of most. We are at a crossroads so important and so dangerous, that we are facing death from every angle, and few are standing against this onslaught of terror. Yes, some protest and carry signs, and some beg for redress from their state enemies in politics, but that will never get the job done, and it certainly will not stop the agendas of the state. Only mass resistance, dissent, and total disobedience to any government mandate will stop this assault on all of us. That includes not allowing under any circumstances any deadly injection called a ‘Covid vaccine.’ It is simply a bioweapon for murder and now they're after the kids!"

We are in the midst of a global genocide. It differs from past genocides in two important ways. First, instead of guns and bullets, syringes are being used. Second, instead of being directed against the "other", it is also directed against the families and friends of the perpetrators, and, in fact, against the perpetrators themselves. it is a genocide that also incorporates suicide.
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 4th April, 2023, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC)

Global Warming

"Untamed global warming risks soaring death toll in Middle East"

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...IUN.jnAz5IeWvw

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
          Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC)

Global Warming

"Untamed global warming risks soaring death toll in Middle East"

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20...IUN.jnAz5IeWvw

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Like we can tame the weather. Possibly the most moronic concept man has ever come up with. Instead of endless articles about the weather, why don't you
          focus on the facts presented to you that you have yet to explain? Facts I might add that you requested!
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 4th April, 2023, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Within two minutes she is already answering questions before they are asked with no way to know what the question will be. Sorry, I do not buy it. This is fiction put forth by people who want you to believe they have the power you seem to believe that they do. They do not, they are punks and their days are numbered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
              Within two minutes she is already answering questions before they are asked with no way to know what the question will be. Sorry, I do not buy it. This is fiction put forth by people who want you to believe they have the power you seem to believe that they do. They do not, they are punks and their days are numbered.
              Oh sure, and the other funeral directors worldwide reporting the same thing are "fiction"? Has nothing to do with politics or power and everything to do with GENOCIDE! But keep drinking the Kool-Aid, Brad! By the way, I hold both the Republicans and Democrats and Liberals and NDP and Conservatives equally responsible for these heinous crimes perpetrated starting 3 years ago.
              https://rumble.com/vzfjwr-funeral-di...r-victims.html
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 4th April, 2023, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                By the way, I hold both the Republicans and Democrats and Liberals and NDP and Conservatives equally responsible for these heinous crimes perpetrated starting 3 years ago.
                I am essentially in agreement with you here. Politicians, regardless of their stripes, will not help us, indeed they are the problem.

Comment

• The powers that be, from chief Neanderthal to King to Lords to Politicians to Oligarchs, could have created a human civilization with modest quality of life equal to all.

They CHOSE ...........not to........not in their own interest.

The current system has drivers that inevitably increase the bottom and shrink the top, ever-widening the gap.

The system needs the pool of poor workers in competition to keep wages low and capitalism "successful".

And some say they now want to kill off, en masse, the goose that is laying the golden egg??

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                    The powers that be, from chief Neanderthal to King to Lords to Politicians to Oligarchs, could have created a human civilization with modest quality of life equal to all.

They CHOSE ...........not to........not in their own interest.

The current system has drivers that inevitably increase the bottom and shrink the top, ever-widening the gap.

The system needs the pool of poor workers in competition to keep wages low and capitalism "successful".

And some say they now want to kill off, en masse, the goose that is laying the golden egg??

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                    Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                    Nope, just the "useless eaters," the elderly, disabled for now. The Social security system is bankrupt, and short of diluting the currency to the level of the Venezuelan Bolivar, they would rather just see us killed to eliminate that obligation.

"MAIDS" (Medical Assistance in Dying) started as a program to assist the suffering terminally ill. Canadians are now euthanized for various reasons, including minor illnesses or being too poor or being homeless. And they are now trying to expand this eligibility even further to children without(!) parental consent.

Are you getting the picture yet, Bob, that the next step is to starve millions to death just like Stalin did under the guise of "climate change"? ....duh!

https://newspunch.com/canada-moves-t...ental-consent/

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2023-04-04 at 3.17.40 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.02 MB ID:	225765

Comment

• Sid, these things do happen for sure, but I do not believe that there is any secret conspiracy behind it, no diabolical agencies. It is just human nature playing out. We are a sick species, and Nature is taking us off.

Comment

Sid, these things do happen for sure, but I do not believe that there is any secret conspiracy behind it, no diabolical agencies. It is just human nature playing out. We are a sick species, and Nature is taking us off.
                        You have not done your research. I am a conspiracy factualist. If you want proof of anything I post here I can back it up.

Comment

I am essentially in agreement with you here. Politicians, regardless of their stripes, will not help us, indeed they are the problem.
                          Well said! The earlier we strip them of their power, by embracing Libertarianism, the better!!

Comment

• Sid, you may be right, but personally I trust NOTHING to be found online, I consider all of it to be suspect and propaganda put forth by punks who are trying to scare us into thinking that they are more powerful than they really are. "Research" in my opinion is impossible if your source is something to be found online only. All of this material is simply too easy to fake, too easy to spin and manipulate to be credible, in my opinion. I do not believe in any international conspiracies involving a "deep state", illuminati, Jesuits, Jews or anything else. The world is a mishmash of competing groups, and some of them put out propaganda to make us cower before them. If they were half as powerful as they pretend to be, and as you seem to suggest that they are, then they would already have succeeded in their goals. But they have not and will not. People with love in their hearts will get the last laugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post
                              Well said! The earlier we strip them of their power, by embracing Libertarianism, the better!!
                              Any system will work if we embrace love, none will work if we do not.

Comment

Any system will work if we embrace love, none will work if we do not.
                                We need systems to harmonize relationships amongst humans, not necessarily 'lovers' , and we already know that Marxism and Capitalism do not work well...
                                Libertarianism will not only work well with humans, it will enhance whatever loving nature exists in them...

Comment

Working...
                                X