Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kasparov campaign on death bed? - Kevin Spraggett

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
    Sid if you persist in showing that you have reading comprehension issues like your brother Sasha I will have to simply cease to respond to you. Profanity in a forum where children sometimes read and post also do not enhance the perception that you a serious seeker after the truth.

It appears from your response that the Kasparov Chess Foundation endorses Gary Kasparov buying votes with funds raised for children's chess which would seem to cause the government to be concerned. Hopefully it is not incorporated in the U.S. as this would seem to run against the regulations.
    You can rest assured that unlike Kirsan the KCF operates fully within all applicable US Laws and the legal counsel for the KCF is world class and is far more knowledgeable then your half baked notions and mischaracterizations. The funds raised for children's chess go to children's chess and no where else unlike the Agon deal that Kirsan tried to pull off where money that would have gone to FIDE would have gone to his pocket.

Your comment about profanity is noted and edited although the profane version summarizes the longer non profane version more succinctly.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 28th July, 2014, 08:07 PM.

Comment

http://en.chessbase.com/post/contrac...eong-agreement

http://kasparov2014.com/wp-content/u..._Sep052013.pdf

Reading the agreement between Kasparov and Leong which specifically mentions the fact that if Leong manages to deliver more than eleven federation votes his payment will be increased from half a million dollars certainly does not leave a sweet smell.

Comment

http://fidenot4sale.blogspot.ca/2014...oundation.html

http://www.faqs.org/tax-exempt/NJ/Ka...ailedReports_a

Where are the financial reports for the Kasparov Foundation for 2012 and 2013? It does not appear that GK has an outstanding record of raising funds from sponsorship beyond the initial bequest that established the KCF Inc. How is he going to suddenly transform himself into a fundraising dynamo once elected to FIDE office?

Comment

Okay found the statements for 2012 Form 990-PF Return of Private Foundation

Line 27a Excess of Revenue over expenses and disbursements
          2012 it is -$203,038
          2011 it is $59,934
          2010 it is -$317,739

So from the public record it would appear that the KCF is better at spending money than it is at raising money. Please explain how with this record we can count on the promised reductions in FIDE fees paid by federations?
          Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Monday, 28th July, 2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

http://fidenot4sale.blogspot.ca/2014...oundation.html

http://www.faqs.org/tax-exempt/NJ/Ka...ailedReports_a

Where are the financial reports for the Kasparov Foundation for 2012 and 2013? It does not appear that GK has an outstanding record of raising funds from sponsorship beyond the initial bequest that established the KCF Inc. How is he going to suddenly transform himself into a fundraising dynamo once elected to FIDE office?
            I C first you believed the open letter to the CFC the Ukraine is a forgery and now you don't believe that Kasparov has sponsorship, LOL! Umm Lets see maybe you can start by googling some of his names on the ticket. Richard Branson and Bono endorsing his campaign also would make great sponsors. If you want to endorse GK i am sure you can get the financials.i am not going to waste my time disproving another one of your stupid statements and produce the statements. Do it yourself! I have already wasted too much time refuting all of your other BS.
            Just do what to this day you never did, contact Gary. he will answer any questins you want. i can absolutely say that there interest in sponsoring Canada and mine far surpassed what you extracted from your retarded corrupt deal with FIDE.Except our sponsorship does not come from plundering FIDE. it comes from our own pockets.
            But you choose to believe criminals instead of honest people. Even people that have a record of donating in the past. No wonder you are so skeptical about raising funds. You are clueless when it comes to raising funds, even when it is staring you right in the face. Comparing Garry's ability to getting legitimate sponsors to Kirsan's is sort of like comparing my chess abilities to Garry's.

Why are you even bothering with this dialogue, your doing your retarded and corrupt deal no matter what as you have made clear. Go choke in the stench of your deal. You certainly have not listened to anything i have had to say so get lost already.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
              Iyour retarded corrupt deal with FIDE.
              Except our sponsorship does not come from plundering FIDE. it comes from our own pockets.
              You are clueless
              your doing your retarded and corrupt deal
              You really have a way with words.

And exactly how are your pockets involved in things *now*?

Steve

Comment

I C first you believed the open letter to the CFC the Ukraine is a forgery and now you don't believe that Kasparov has sponsorship, LOL! Umm Lets see maybe you can start by googling some of his names on the ticket. Richard Branson and Bono endorsing his campaign also would make great sponsors. If you want to endorse GK i am sure you can get the financials.i am not going to waste my time disproving another one of your stupid statements and produce the statements. Do it yourself! I have already wasted too much time refuting all of your other BS.
                Just do what to this day you never did, contact Gary. he will answer any questins you want. i can absolutely say that there interest in sponsoring Canada and mine far surpassed what you extracted from your retarded corrupt deal with FIDE.Except our sponsorship does not come from plundering FIDE. it comes from our own pockets.
                But you choose to believe criminals instead of honest people. Even people that have a record of donating in the past. No wonder you are so skeptical about raising funds. You are clueless when it comes to raising funds, even when it is staring you right in the face. Comparing Garry's ability to getting legitimate sponsors to Kirsan's is sort of like comparing my chess abilities to Garry's.

Why are you even bothering with this dialogue, your doing your retarded and corrupt deal no matter what as you have made clear. Go choke in the stench of your deal. You certainly have not listened to anything i have had to say so get lost already.
                I would give Executives time to revoke their endorsement of KI by August 1st noon EDT. Anybody agrees?

Comment

My God! It's showdown at the Belzberg Corral!! Go get 'em cowboy!!!

Steve

Comment

Mr. President, there is a small problem with your deal:
                    Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets!
                    They may need your fundraising skills! Go for it! LOL!

Comment

For those who want to look at this master fund raiser's work take a look at the pdf statements on the CFC chess forums for the Kasparov Chess Foundation.

http://www.chesscanada.info/forum/sh...5690#post25690

I C first you believed the open letter to the CFC the Ukraine is a forgery
                      It doesn't have to be a forgery to be authored by the Kasparov campaign. I am sure the signatures are very real. Perhaps you should get someone who has some rudimentary reading comprehension skills to read and explain my posts to you.

and now you don't believe that Kasparov has sponsorship, LOL!
                      Are you saying that the sponsorship is off the books? The sponsorship that is on the books does not appear to be substantial enough to support the claims being made by Garry Kasparov.

Umm Lets see maybe you can start by googling some of his names on the ticket. Richard Branson and Bono endorsing his campaign also would make great sponsors.
                      Are you claiming that they made donations?

If you want to endorse GK i am sure you can get the financials.
                      Well if he files them with the IRS I can get the financials without endorsing GK.

i am not going to waste my time disproving another one of your stupid statements and produce the statements. Do it yourself! I have already wasted too much time refuting all of your other BS.
                      So your claim now is that these filings are animal droppings?

You probably should have communicated a bit more clearly as the impression that I and the rest of the executive got was that what you were promising was to maybe do some sponsorship if Garry happened to win the FIDE election.

But you choose to believe criminals
                      We talked with no criminals.

instead of honest people.
                      Well Gary was not totally honest. He said he didn't give a damn what Canadians think and now we find out that he really does care when we vote for his opponent in the FIDE election.

Even people that have a record of donating in the past. No wonder you are so skeptical about raising funds. You are clueless when it comes to raising funds, even when it is staring you right in the face. Comparing Garry's ability to getting legitimate sponsors to Kirsan's is sort of like comparing my chess abilities to Garry's.

Well it is you that are intruding on my thread so don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Douglas View Post
                        You really have a way with words.

And exactly how are your pockets involved in things *now*?

Steve
                        Obviously,not with those that endorse thugs and crooks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha Starr View Post
                          I would give Executives time to revoke their endorsement of KI by August 1st noon EDT. Anybody agrees?
                          Sorry I'll be off to another chess tournament on that date.

Comment

Canadian chess would greatly benefit if all what you would do - just keep playing chess!

Comment

On a more serious note: WARNING: everything what you were warned in the last three months will start happening starting August 1st.
                              Your game is coming to the end, buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sasha Starr View Post
                                On a more serious note: WARNING: everything what you were warned in the last three months will start happening starting August 1st.
                                Your game is coming to the end, buddy!
                                Promises, promises. I look forward to your renewed idiocy on August 1st. I might not notice until August 4th or 5th when I get back from the tournament. Of course I might not notice until a few days later because I will have family visiting.

Comment

Working...
                                X