Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Israeli Vaccine appears not to be working very well at all. A new study shows it is not helpful with new variants of COVID.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...s-idUSKBN2BX0J
    Also when you compare curves with countries with almost no vaccination ie South Africa to Israel the most vaccinated population in the world, almost no difference

Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 12.37.37 AM.png

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
    The Gospel of The Flying Spaghetti Monster is much fun (pirates and beer!!) and aligned to reality than the Book of Zyd
    "Zyd" can mean many things, from "Zero Youth Detention" to a medicine manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals to "Zero Yacht Design" and other things. Yes, it can also mean Jewish, but I don't speak Polish. I had to Google it to find out all those things.

In this specific case, it is simply a phonetic equivalent of some crazed person screaming for attention.
    and have provided an honest answer

In this specific case, it is simply a phonetic equivalent of some crazed person screaming for attention.

Oh, of course, Sam is special so it is ok for him to continually troll, and since he can come up with contorted logic that the word has taken on a new meaning "phonetic equivalent" that no longer refers to a Jew it is completely cool to keep up with the endless trolling. But if I call him out for what he actually is that is the end of the world. Sam can dish it out but can't take it.

The word is preceded by "the book of" that normally has a biblical or religious connotation, especially when the previous phrase included "gospel" but we are supposed to have a pipeline into Sam's thoughts that what he meant has nothing to do with the Jewish religion at all. According to Sam it can be an abbreviation for something even though as an actual word it only has the meaning of Jew used in Eastern European countries and as was pointed out was banned in the 1930s in Russia as antisemetic.
    Nope, according to Sam it was simply a "phonetic equivalent" of ...(take your pick) and the rest is just a weird coincidence that it was in the context of a sentence one would normally see in a religious context ie "Gospel".."the book of", oh,... and he just happens to finds an Eastern European equivalent of the word Jew currently used by a very antisemitic country (and in fact the word was banned in Russia as antisemitic in the 1930s) and of course it is a coincidence that my ethnicity is Jewish...yes and it rhymes with my name. How witty of Sam, so clever, and oh so subtle!
    Yes, not an. ethnic slur at all, just a "phonetic equivalent" The poor unlucky victim Sam who of all the words accidentally used that one....NOT!
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Today, 10:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sam Sharpe
    replied
    I earlier reported the comment calling me a Nazi and have provided an honest answer as to what my post meant. Forcing belief of my reply is something beyond my ability. All I can say is that there was no hidden meaning beyond the rhyme.

EDIT: I have taken the advice of The Omniscient SB (Thankfully, he is not omnipotent as well) and put him back on my ignore list.
    Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Yesterday, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

"When good science is suppressed by the medical-political complex, people die"

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425
    This publication illustrates why BMJ is one of the most popular medical journals amongst physicians worldwide...

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

Then both of you should be permanently banned. This will be my last post so long as either of you are still here. I do not mind disagreements, or even some insults, but overt racism and referring to someone as a Nazi goes way to far. I ask the owner/moderator to ban these two people. I ask all other posters to support me.
    Oh, that makes a lot of sense, an ethnic slur is thrown at me and I should be banned for calling him out. If you don't like what I say mute me and you don't have to read it.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Thomson
    replied

But calling me a "Zyd" happens to rhyme with Sid and refers to "Jew" which happens to be my ethnic background. No Brad, when it comes to my ethnic heritage I will not accept insults from anyone, you, or anyone else.
    Then both of you should be permanently banned. This will be my last post so long as either of you are still here. I do not mind disagreements, or even some insults, but overt racism and referring to someone as a Nazi goes way to far. I ask the owner/moderator to ban these two people. I ask all other posters to support me.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

The actual non-covid excess mortality may be even higher than 1 in 3, given that there was a drop in influenza deaths and ?traffic accidents...
    Thank you for this information Dilip, these stats do not even include an increase in suicides and drug overdoses that apparently take time to compile. I am not
    sure why so many in this forum are angry that good treatments exist that have been suppressed by pharma and there corrupted bureaucratic counterparts.

"When good science is suppressed by the medical-political complex, people die"

https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4425

Leave a comment:

• Sam Sharpe
    replied

Sounds like bullshit to me Sam.
    I agree with your self-description.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Couple of corrections imho...

1) Sam isn't worthless.
    2) Sam isn't a Nazi.

As for him using ethnic slur...

Yid, zhydterm for Jews, derived from its use as an endonym among Yiddish-speaking Jews.[168] In English, yid can be used both as a neutral or derogatory term,[168] whereas the Russian zhyd came to be a pejorative term banned by the Soviet authorities in the 1930s.[169][170] However, in most other Slavic languages (e.g. Polish, Czech, Slovak, Slovene, Croatian), the term simply translates to 'Jew' (e.g. Polish: żyd) and is thus not a pejorative.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...ethnicity#Jews
    Please don't play semantic games with me, he brought up my ethnic background that served no useful purpose at all except to belittle me in his sick little mind.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Today, 10:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

This in not acceptable. This person should be banned from the forum permanently. I will never post again here otherwise. I ask all posters to consider the same.
    But calling me a "Zyd" happens to rhyme with Sid and refers to "Jew" which happens to be my ethnic background. No Brad, when it comes to my ethnic heritage I will not accept insults from anyone, you, or anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied
    The actual non-covid excess mortality may be even higher than 1 in 3, given that there was a drop in influenza deaths and ?traffic accidents...

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    "Zyd" can mean many things, from "Zero Youth Detention" to a medicine manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals to "Zero Yacht Design" and other things. Yes, it can also mean Jewish, but I don't speak Polish. I had to Google it to find out all those things.

Sounds like bullshit to me Sam.

Leave a comment:

• Brad Thomson
    replied

Careful with the ethnic slurs you worthless Nazi.
    This in not acceptable. This person should be banned from the forum permanently. I will never post again here otherwise. I ask all posters to consider the same.

Leave a comment:

• Dilip Panjwani
    replied

Canada's insistence on continued Lockdowns, travel restrictions with no early intervention whatsoever....

Sid,
    Some data about the negative consequences of lockdowns:

https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/10/11/e043828

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...388-0/fulltext

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/art...ed-by-covid-19

Leave a comment:

• Sam Sharpe
    replied
    I had "The Omniscient SB" on ignore, but was seeing enough quotes that it wasn't doing much to filter out the sewage from the thread. I somehow don't feel any more enlightened.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X