Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post
    I don't know which is worst! The prospect of the presidential election, or reading more of the absolute political rubbish on this site? And I can only control one of them......

Hey Fred, maybe what is needed is infinitely more and infinitely long posts about... INFINITY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Moran-Venegas View Post
      Does anybody know how to use an engine to evaluate a list of positions using FEN?
      What side is Biden playing in the game you are analyzing ?

(getting this thread back on topic !)

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Boron View Post

What side is Biden playing in the game you are analyzing ?

(getting this thread back on topic !)
        He's clearly getting help with the questions and using a teleprompter.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Douglas View Post

So I don't object to *this* thread, since it is clearly labelled and I can ignore it or not as my fancy tickles me.
          Thank you Steve. I haven't posted since Friday, and I promise not to insult anyone,
          but I feel compelled to update those interested on my thinking.

I would like to be as confidence as Josh that Joe will win, but I am getting all the same warning signals as 4 years ago.

Democrats are getting overconfidence with these national polls.
          Why are pollsters still doing national polls? Have they learned nothing? The focus must be on individual battleground states.

To update my first post,

Blue states - 182 votes
          Battleground states - Colorado & Virginia - Biden leads polls >10 - 22 votes
          Battleground states where Biden leads > 5 and Democrat governors - 54 votes

Total - 258 votes

He still needs 12 votes to win.

What's left?

Arizona - 11 votes
          North Carolina - 15 votes
          Pennsylvania - 20 votes
          Florida - 29 votes
          Georgia - 16 votes
          Ohio - 18 votes

Biden has slim lead in some of these, but.....................

Comment

Even if the polls were perfectly accurate they would not be able to predict an election that is fixed in various places.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
              Even if the polls were perfectly accurate they would not be able to predict an election that is fixed in various places.
              Exactly, Arizona Florida Georgia Ohio all have Republican Governors. All subject to shenanigans.
              Biden needs to win either North Carolina or Pennsylvania, small leads in both. So that's shaky.

Then the attacks on the Post Office, plus a possible bogus just in time vaccine.

Please pass the Advil.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                Please pass the Advil.
                Americans are more likely to pass guns.

Comment

I think its cool that the two women who attacked a 7 year old and stole his MAGA hat and assaulted him, and his parents are looking at 15 year federal sentences.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

When Hillary comes out and says that Biden should not concede no matter what and Nancy Pelosi says Biden should not debate with Trump, it becomes clearer which way the wind is blowing.

My 2021 campaign staff don't want me commenting on this.
                    Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

The wind is blowing all over...

Comment

Roger Stone Calls For Trump To 'Declare Martial Law' To Seize Power If He Loses

The wind is blowing all over...

Comment

I think its cool that the two women who attacked a 7 year old and stole his MAGA hat and assaulted him, and his parents are looking at 15 year federal sentences.
                        But nothing happened with the Trump Supporters who drove thru crowd and pepper spray protesters in Portland Oregon.

Comment

I think it would be cool if all hate-filled people, left or right, would suddenly vanish forever.
                          Last edited by Peter McKillop; Sunday, 13th September, 2020, 09:16 AM.
                          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

I think it would be cool if all hate-filled people, left or right, would suddenly vanish forever.
                            I am sure there is a good science fiction story in that premise, though I think that it has been done.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

I find this simple line is brilliant. People burn-waste so much either being hateful, or dealing with others' hatefulness. Even though it can be from multiple angles, haters self-rationalize needs for it.

P.S. My personal opinion is that virtually everyone has moments of hater-ness in their lives, it seems like a normal/normalized element of life?! It can be quite a challenge managing it, but doing so seems to make people happier with their own lives. A simple example that I've found helpful is "no complaining fasts", where whenever you find yourself complaining, just stop. Yeah lol it's often way easier said than done, but after a few days, I must admit things don't seem as bad?!
                              Last edited by Aris Marghetis; Sunday, 13th September, 2020, 12:18 PM. Reason: added P.S.

Comment

Four ill winds that blow only, seven seas that run high, all those things that dont change come what may.

Comment

Working...
                                X