Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Biden is going to lose all four of those states.
    Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Which 4 states?
    The 4 that he loses. He wins the 46 other states. LOL
    Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Wednesday, 14th October, 2020, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...siagate-429257

Trump claimed on Twitter that he authorized the declassifying all documents related to "the long-running Russia investigation and Hillary Clinton's e-mails" with "no redactions." The DOJ ignored him because he didn't actually submit a declassification order, but instead just tweeted it out. So either he just flat out lied, or he's dumb enough to think that if he just tweets something out the DOJ will go and do it for him. But this new Biden thing is definitely real! This is going to be the one to finally take down Obama and Hillary!

Comment

• https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

Barely There Biden "denials" you all have eagerly slurped ... like kitten milk ... LOL!!!

Joe Biden - "If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money" ... “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Joe Biden - "No one's found anything wrong with Hunter's dealings with Ukraine except they say it sets a bad image."

Joe Biden - “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Joe Biden - "You know there’s not one single bit of evidence, not one little tiny bit, to say anything done was wrong, you know that."

Oops ... LOOL :))))

"Well, son of a bitch". Joe Biden got caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
          https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-...iz-man-to-dad/

Barely There Biden "denials" you all have eagerly slurped ... like kitten milk ... LOL!!!

Joe Biden - "If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money" ... “Well, son of a bitch. He got fired.”

Joe Biden - "No one's found anything wrong with Hunter's dealings with Ukraine except they say it sets a bad image."

Joe Biden - “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Joe Biden - "You know there’s not one single bit of evidence, not one little tiny bit, to say anything done was wrong, you know that."

Oops ... LOOL :))))

"Well, son of a bitch". Joe Biden got caught.
          I have no idea if this story is true or not. In a larger sense, it doesn't really matter. To me the much larger story is that Big Tech has decided to censor it.

They should be allowed to do this, but in return they should lose their status as platforms, now be considered online publishers, and be open to lawsuits from anyone who has ever been defamed on their sites.
          Last edited by Tom O'Donnell; Thursday, 15th October, 2020, 03:38 PM.
          "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-scully-429687
            "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post

I have no idea if this story is true or not. In a larger sense, it doesn't really matter. To me the much larger story is that Big Tech has decided to censor it.

They should be allowed to do this, but in return they should lose their status as platforms, now be considered online publishers, and be open to lawsuits from anyone who has ever been defamed on their sites.
              Ya, it's INSANE how they can cry wolf but at the same time censure what gets published on their platforms. To suppress that story is simply brutal treatment.

White House Press Secretary, Kayleigh McEnany, was locked out of her own Twitter account for trying to share the Biden story!

Add to that ...

CNN, ripped NBC for 'rewarding' Trump with a platform!!!

Comment

• Comment

• OMG is that funny! I borrowed your piciture!

Comment

• Biden will win
                    California 55
                    Colorado 9
                    Connecticut 7
                    Delaware 3
                    District of Columbia 3
                    Hawaii 4
                    Illinois 20
                    Maine 4
                    Maryland 10
                    Massachusetts 11
                    Michigan 16
                    Minnesota 10
                    Nevada 6
                    New Hampshire 4
                    New Jersey 14
                    New Mexico 5
                    New York 29
                    Oregon 7
                    Pennsylvania 20
                    Rhode Island 4
                    Vermont 3
                    Virginia 13
                    Washington 12
                    Wisconsin 10
                    Biden could win
                    Arizona 11
                    Florida 29
                    Georgia 16
                    Iowa 6
                    North Carolina 15
                    Ohio 18
                    Texas 38
                    Biden will win between 279 and 412 electoral college votes

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                      And Trump will boast of the biggest, hugest, largest, prettiest (loss) of all time!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

The only vote that counts could be the one the Supreme Court will take on whether the election was "rigged".

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

The only vote that counts could be the one the Supreme Court will take on whether the election was "rigged".
                          If they do negate the results, Cassandra's curse will be renamed Brad Thomson's curse...

Comment

• In banana republic dictatorships, the dictator stacks the court, then stuffs the ballot box in his favour illegally.

When the opposition cries foul and goes to court for justice and truth.........what do you think happens when the judges have been appointed by the dictator???

Bob A

Comment

• I present the opposition:

Impartial moderators attempting to cover up their bias. See: Scully, Steve
                              Big tech companies attempting blatant censorship. See: Facebook, Twitter
                              Unhinged activists destroying neighbourhoods. See: Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.

Meanwhile people should fear Dictator Trump because he is attempting to appoint a Supreme Court justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                                I present the opposition:

Impartial moderators attempting to cover up their bias. See: Scully, Steve
                                Big tech companies attempting blatant censorship. See: Facebook, Twitter
                                Unhinged activists destroying neighbourhoods. See: Portland, Minneapolis, Kenosha, etc.

Meanwhile people should fear Dictator Trump because he is attempting to appoint a Supreme Court justice.
                                All of this does not make it 'rigged'....if people are stupid enough to be swayed by falsehoods.... they deserve what they voted for....
                                ( I personally believe most people are smarter than Q-anon conspiracy theory believers)
                                Last edited by Dilip Panjwani; Saturday, 17th October, 2020, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X