Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

I was given a few of the the emails depicted in the article in the form of an attachment that I then verified . Keep in mind that everyone that was CC'd on those emails has copies as well that are easily verifiable. The argument put forward that the Russians could have magically planted those emails on Google's servers and made sure that the cryptographic hash matches from the original emails is a physical impossibility.
    But you said that you authenticated them against the email servers that the NYPost published, and that we can all do this as well. No metadata has been published, and despite probably every major news outlets attempts to get it, they've been unable to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

But you said that you authenticated them against the email servers that the NYPost published, and that we can all do this as well. No metadata has been published, and despite probably every major news outlets attempts to get it, they've been unable to do so.
      That is a good point, so if we offer up a server where you can download the email and validate yourself against googles email servers would you accept that the emails shown in the NY post article are genuine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post

I thought Christ is the anointed one (Christos) and he can't return until after the antichrist reigns with a false Christianity. Although Trump is a master of the seven deadly sins, a man of lawlessness, he is clearly not the antichrist as Vlad is still here. But then maybe Vlad with his lack of love for his fellow man is not a Christian but brainwashed by a satanic cult that follows witches calling themselves prophets and worshipping money.

http://www.propheciesofrevelation.or...ement-pg2.html
        The Anointed One

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Jump to navigationJump to search

The Anointed or The Anointed One may refer to:*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
        What is the definition of anointed?
        Definition of anoint. transitive verb. 1 : to smear or rub with oil or an oily substance. 2a : to apply oil to as part of a religious ceremony The priest anointed the sick.

Anoint | Definition of Anoint by Merriam-Webster

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/anoint
        See all results for this question
        What does the name anointed mean?
        verb (used with object) to rub or sprinkle on; apply an unguent, ointment, or oily liquid to. to smear with any liquid. to consecrate or make sacred in a ceremony that includes the token applying of oil: He anointed the new high priest.

Anoint | Definition of Anoint at Dictionary.com

www.dictionary.com/browse/anointed
        Who is anointed one in the Bible?
        However, there are other times when the "Anointed One" being described is God Himself -- largely in connection with Jesus, the Messiah. Most often, the term "anointed one" is used in the Bible to refer to a person who has received a special calling from God.

Who Is the "Anointed One" in the Bible?

http://www.learnreligions.com/who-is...-the-bi…
        What is the verb for anointed?
        [uh-noint] See more synonyms for anoint on Thesaurus.com. verb (used with object) to rub or sprinkle on; apply an unguent, ointment, or oily liquid to. to smear with any liquid. to consecrate or make sacred in a ceremony that includes the token applying of oil: He anointed the new high priest.
        *****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
        https://www.learnreligions.com/who-i...e-bible-363390
        By
        Sam O'Neal

Anointed People

Most often, the term "anointed one" is used in the Bible to refer to a person who has received a special calling from God. There are many such individuals in the Scriptures -- most often notable public figures such as kings and prophets.

King David, for example, is often described in the Old Testament as God's "anointed one" (Psalm 28:8). David also used a similar expression, "the Lord's anointed," to describe King Saul on a number of occasions (1 Samuel 24:1-6). King Solomon, David's son, used the same expression to refer to himself in 2 Chronicles 6:42.

In each of these situations, the person described as "anointed" was chosen by God for a special purpose and a heavy responsibility -- one that required a deeper connection with God Himself.

There are also times when the entire assembly of the Israelites, God's chosen people, are described as God's "anointed ones." For example, 1 Chronicles 16:19-22 is part of a poetic look at the Israelites' journey as God's people:
        19 When they were but few in number,
        few indeed, and strangers in it,
        20 they wandered from nation to nation,
        from one kingdom to another.
        21 He allowed no one to oppress them;
        for their sake he rebuked kings:
        22 “Do not touch my anointed ones;
        do my prophets no harm.”

In each of these situations, the "anointed one" being described is a regular person who has received an extraordinary call or blessing from God.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
        Many are projecting here and ascribing beliefs onto me which are nonsensical. The whole Left Behind science fiction while entertaining is not what I believe will happen.

Trying to cloak the democrat party in the mantle of compassion is pathetically laughable. Trying to claim that Christ would have been on the side of the Democrats is also amusingly idiotic. One set of facts shows me that this is not possible. Democrats hate Israel and they are anti-Semitic. They hate Jews. They act against Israel when they have the chance. They offer a place of honour to those who clearly hate Israel and the Jewish people. Anyone who says anything against the Jews which reflects their hatred is clearly on the side of the Devil and Darkness and not on the side of God and the Light. You can criticize Israel when they do wrong but you cannot hate Israel and its people and claim to be on God's side. In the same way, you cannot hate Christians and Christianity and then wrap yourself in the mantle of Christ. People who attack Jews and Christians and innocents, or tolerate people that do, are not the ones that God would be supporting in this election.

I am very much a sinner and do not pretend to be anything else. I do believe in God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit and hope that when the tests come and the torturers come that I will hold true to the faith that I have. I will probably not hold to the business of turning the other cheek as I tried that for many years and it did not work out for me. Not turning the other cheek also didn't work out for me. Eventually I found the right balance.

In the Kim Clement prophecy, which was first presented in 2007, and expanded subsequently through 2014 Trump is referred to as God's David and his trumpet. All of this was before Donald Trump declared or even knew that he was running for president. The prophet Samuel anointed David king of Israel after Saul displeased the Lord. Samuel actually poured oil on David's head. Kim Clement prophesied that when Trump enters the White House he will not be a praying president but will become one possibly under the influence of Mike Pence and others that he has chosen to surround himself with.

In the Clement prophecy God specifically states that he is dissatisfied with both the Democrats and Republicans.

Trump is the anointed one in the sense that he was anointed by God to lead America in these troubled times.

Mark Taylor who has been banned by Youtube received a prophecy in 2011 while watching a television program that featured Trump that he was looking at a president of the United States. The tone and wording of that prophecy has some consistency with the tone and wording of Kim Clement's prophecy.
        Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Saturday, 24th October, 2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

I searched on Duckduckgo, and this was the first article to come up: https://heavy.com/news/joshua-wilson...y-unconfirmed/

It says that Joshua Wilson's name may appear on a subpoena that may be for Hunter Biden's laptop. Truly hard-hitting stuff.

Meanwhile, Fox News says that they have actual documents showing that the subpoena was in connection to money laundering: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lap...undering-probe

Why are these right-wing conspiracies always about pedophilia? I saw this tweet with zero proof and over 50,000 likes: https://twitter.com/RealWayneRoot/st...91077266124800
          One of the emails from Hunter Biden to Joe Biden complains about what his former sister-in-law and ex-lover said as the reason for why he could not visit with her children. She apparently accused him of an inappropriate relationship with a 14 year old girl. This will all come out in the wash long after the election. Hunter Biden is this election's Anthony Weiner who at one point was considered a star in the Democratic party.

Comment

• Well, sadly this thread has degenerated into a whole bunch of silliness.
            My brain simply is unable to process the thinking process of MAGA hats.
            How can you possible take serious anything coming out of the Trump campaign. They have been lying about everything from day 1. Trump continues blatant lying every day. He is still holding rallies without taking precautions to impede the spread of COVID19. Indeed, he seems to be going out of his way to spread the virus. Indeed, Texas now has the most cases of any state. Numbers are up throughout the country. USA numbers yesterday, new cases 81,210 .. deaths 903.
            The worst (or almost) record globally, meanwhile Trump continues to claim the best record.

If I was a MAGA hat and my fearless leader was lying to my face like that, I would be burning my MAGA hat and putting up a Biden Harris lawn sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
              Well, sadly this thread has degenerated into a whole bunch of silliness.
              My brain simply is unable to process the thinking process of MAGA hats.
              How can you possible take serious anything coming out of the Trump campaign. They have been lying about everything from day 1. Trump continues blatant lying every day. He is still holding rallies without taking precautions to impede the spread of COVID19. Indeed, he seems to be going out of his way to spread the virus. Indeed, Texas now has the most cases of any state. Numbers are up throughout the country. USA numbers yesterday, new cases 81,210 .. deaths 903.
              The worst (or almost) record globally, meanwhile Trump continues to claim the best record.

If I was a MAGA hat and my fearless leader was lying to my face like that, I would be burning my MAGA hat and putting up a Biden Harris lawn sign.
              Clearly if you are for politicians enriching themselves and their family with their public office and powers then you should vote for Biden.

Trump presents a clear alternative to this history of corruption.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

Trying to cloak the democrat party in the mantle of compassion is pathetically laughable. Trying to claim that Christ would have been on the side of the Democrats is also amusingly idiotic. One set of facts shows me that this is not possible. Democrats hate Israel and they are anti-Semitic. They hate Jews. They act against Israel when they have the chance. They offer a place of honour to those who clearly hate Israel and the Jewish people. Anyone who says anything against the Jews which reflects their hatred is clearly on the side of the Devil and Darkness and not on the side of God and the Light. You can criticize Israel when they do wrong but you cannot hate Israel and its people and claim to be on God's side. In the same way, you cannot hate Christians and Christianity and then wrap yourself in the mantle of Christ. People who attack Jews and Christians and innocents, or tolerate people that do, are not the ones that God would be supporting in this election.

Vlad, does it really seem logical to you that a political party supported by tens of millions of Americans would be blatantly anti-Semitic? Here is a link to some information at a website called Jewish Virtual Library. I haven't had time to check this site out so I don't know about credibility. However, their data says that Jewish-Americans have historically been strong supporters of the Democratic Party.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections

Last edited by Peter McKillop; Saturday, 24th October, 2020, 01:11 PM.
                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Vlad, does it really seem logical to you that a political party supported by tens of millions of Americans would be blatantly anti-Semitic? Here is a link to some information at a website called Jewish Virtual Library. I haven't had time to check this site out so I don't know about credibility. However, their data says that Jewish-Americans have historically been strong supporters of the Democratic Party.

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...tial-elections
                  I am perplexed at my Jewish friends who are democrats and even in one case former democratic party organizers in Michigan as to why they can vote for the Democrat party in light of the behaviour of the Obama administration which sought to attack Israel in the UN after Donald Trump won the 2016 election. Clearly they waited until after their actions could not be used against them in the 2016 election.

If today's Democrat party were run by my friends, perhaps it could be something that I could support but then it would be a different Democratic party.

Comment

Clearly if you are for politicians enriching themselves and their family with their public office and powers then you should vote for Biden.

Trump presents a clear alternative to this history of corruption.
                    Bloody hell! Did I just read this? Trump moved his whole family into the White House, and you can actually say this?
                    Fred Harvey

Comment

The Anointed One

In the Clement prophecy God specifically states that he is dissatisfied with both the Democrats and Republicans.

Trump is the anointed one in the sense that he was anointed by God to lead America in these troubled times.

Mark Taylor who has been banned by Youtube received a prophecy in 2011 while watching a television program that featured Trump that he was looking at a president of the United States. The tone and wording of that prophecy has some consistency with the tone and wording of Kim Clement's prophecy.
                      Thanks very much for your detailed examples of anointed ones in the bible. Are Catholic Saints anointed ones? Can non-Jews be anointed? Who has the authority to designate someone? Certainly not Clement who, on April 15, 2004, apologised to his congregation for his "prophecies." And so now everything Trump says is gospel.

I would respect the Christian Mitt Romney as a Republican President, (he didn't vote for Trump) but crooked Trump?? Lock him up. Many Republicans have signed on to anti-Trump campaigns.

https://rvat.org/

https://www.axios.com/republicans-no...3181dd99c.html

https://43alumniforjoebiden.com/

Keep your faith in Jesus, not preachers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post

Bloody hell! Did I just read this? Trump moved his whole family into the White House, and you can actually say this?
                        lol - yes, you did read that - as written and as intended. Vlad must think nearly everyone here is a complete fool.

Oh well. I think I will take a break from this place until after Nov.4 or so - in any case by then all the Magats will have cleared out of Dodge
                        or there will be no reason to ever come back - a win-win situation as far as I am concerned.

Never seen such garbage.
                        ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post

Thanks very much for your detailed examples of anointed ones in the bible. Are Catholic Saints anointed ones?
                          Not sure. You would have to cite specific cases and names. Joan of Arc, yes, most likely. While I was a Catholic at one point, I am not one now.

Can non-Jews be anointed?
                          Yes. One who I have seen cited as such is Cyrus the Great.

Who has the authority to designate someone?
                          God, or in the case of a fictional universe the creator of that universe (Lukas and Spielberg). Anointed is a word that can have profound meaning or it can have an every day meaning similar to designated.

Certainly not Clement who, on April 15, 2004, apologised to his congregation for his "prophecies."
                          And yet he managed to predict correctly so much of what happened around Trump as president before Trump was even a candidate. The jury is still out on him but if I were required to bet one way or the other right now, today I would say that he did receive revelations from God. Him being wrong about Trump's re-election would not necessarily negate the things that did happen. Maybe God changed his mind, though other prophecies tend to support the idea that Trump will win.

And so now everything Trump says is gospel.
                          I don't believe that I have ever said that anything that Trump said should not be scrutinized with a critical eye and ear. I was not always a Trump fan. I did read many of his books before he was a politician.

I would respect the Christian Mitt Romney as a Republican President, (he didn't vote for Trump) but crooked Trump?? Lock him up. Many Republicans have signed on to anti-Trump campaigns.
                          Romney is a Mormon which share some beliefs with Christianity but also have beliefs which make them something at least slightly different and perhaps radically different than a Christian.

I don't have any faith in preachers. They are human. They make mistakes. Sometimes they try to exert more control than they are entitled to.
                          Last edited by Vlad Drkulec; Saturday, 24th October, 2020, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Trump is a storyteller and he is masterful as he tells a story. Joe Biden is a storyteller as well, though not as skilled and his stories are often plagiarized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post

And ... he donates 25% of his annual salary to various government agencies.

Can't get more corrupt than that, ha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

And ... he donates 25% of his annual salary to various government agencies.

Can't get more corrupt than that, ha!
                                I understood that it is 25% of his annual salary each quarter.

Comment

Working...
                                X