Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

I don't read every single thing you write, Peter.
    Yet you were quoting him.

Don't mean offend your seemingly delicate sensibilities.
    And then turned to insults.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...08055549775872

PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS IS REAL LOOOOOOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
        https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...08055549775872

Why not believe Tucker Carlson?

Comment

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...08055549775872

Probably because it is. Apparently a trove of Hunter Biden documents disappeared today when they were shipped by a major carrier from the Fox News people to Tucker Carlson in California.

Comment

Why not believe Tucker Carlson?
            Why don't I believe that they received "damning" documents about the Bidens and then lost the only copy without making a backup in the latest episode of "we swear that there's all this incriminating stuff on the Bidens; we just can't show you any"? I mean...

Comment

Why don't I believe that they received "damning" documents about the Bidens and then lost the only copy without making a backup in the latest episode of "we swear that there's all this incriminating stuff on the Bidens; we just can't show you any"? I mean...
              But what about...

Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
              Joe Biden's denials of knowledge or involvement in his son's foreign dealings are "a blatant lie."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...lson-joe-biden
              Bobulinski ... Biden's former business partner ... he's lying too???

So...

FBI ... lying
              Tucker Carlson ... lying
              Bobulinski ... lying
              Biden's signature on the laptop repair work order ... fake
              Twitter still blocking the New York Post reporting ...

Etc., etc., etc...

See a pattern here???

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 29th October, 2020, 01:21 AM.

Comment

But what about...

Bobulinski ... Biden's former business partner ... he's lying too???

So...

FBI ... lying
                Tucker Carlson ... lying
                Bobulinski ... lying
                Biden's signature on the laptop repair work order ... fake
                Twitter still blocking the New York Post reporting ...

Etc., etc., etc...

See a pattern here???

Can you show me where I said that the FBI was lying?

Comment

• Imagine this story were about Trump. Shortly before the election, Mother Jones releases a story alleging that there were criminal acts done by Trump and his family. The author of the story refuses to put his name on it, and they don't say that they've authenticated any of the information. It turns out that it was all sent to them by Biden's lawyer, who says that he has proof of all these horrible things that Trump has done, but he refuses to release any proof or to allow anybody to authenticate what he has released. One of Trump's old business partners then comes out and says that he also has proof of this, but he won't show any publicly, and Chris Cuomo says that CNN was sent proof, but it disappeared and they didn't make any backups.

Would any Trump supporter ever believe any of this?

Comment

It does not matter because there is already a huge archive of documents that have not disappeared. The FBI and DOJ has already confirmed that the laptop is real. Short of murdering all of the witnesses the story is coming out for anyone who is paying attention. The details of the story are being filled in because with the tens of thousands of emails there are multiple recipients all of which can document their part of the story. The whistleblower is only aware of 10% of the whole story of the Bidens and their influence peddling. The people at the other end of the emails are probably aware of at least 80% of it and their emails will probably lead to people who can expose the other 20%.

The biggest takeaway of this and most other situations involving Donald Trump is that he almost always seems to be right in the end and that the press really is the enemy of the people. The question now is, "Are the people as dumb as the Bidens and the mainstream media think that they are?" My belief is that they are not and that Biden has sunk himself.

Comment

Can you show me where I said that the FBI was lying?
                      Perhaps you missed the news reports that the FBI stated that they had the laptop and it was Hunter Biden's. If you rely on fake news you don't have any detail that might hurt Joe Biden.

Comment

• It's so weird how nobody can answer this simple question: if there's so much evidence, where is the proof? The NYPOST hasn't authenticated any of the data. No other media outlet has authenticated any of the data. Giuliani refuses to release anything that can be verified, and specifically chose a media outlet that wouldn't try too hard to authenticate anything. Bobulinski hasn't publicly released anything. Fox News claims that they had proof but it mysteriously disappeared and they didn't make a back up. The FBI hasn't said that any of the emails are real. You say there are "tens of thousands of emails with multiple recipients," but we haven't seen the metadata for a single one.

It's been over two weeks now the NYPost article, and we haven't seen a single shred of hard evidence. Where is the proof? All I want is some metadata that supposedly all these people have. Lots of people doubt the authenticity of anything that's been released, and it'd be so easy to prove that it's all real. Why won't they do it?

As for Trump being right being right about everything... This is the guy who said that he heard that the noise from windmills causes cancer, that COVID would just disappear, and that global warming is a hoax invented by China. Trump doesn't know anything about anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

The biggest takeaway of this and most other situations involving Donald Trump is that he almost always seems to be right in the end and that the press really is the enemy of the people. The question now is, "Are the people as dumb as the Bidens and the mainstream media think that they are?" My belief is that they are not and that Biden has sunk himself.
                          On August 27, 2020, The Washington Post said this:I was hoping to get a more up to date number but....paywall! In any event, would you please fact check all 22,000+ Trump lies and let us all know in how many cases Trump was "right in the end?" A spreadsheet would be good.

Also, still waiting to find out why AP and NPR are no longer credible sources of news and opinions.
                          "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                          "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                          "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

It's so weird how nobody can answer this simple question: if there's so much evidence, where is the proof?
                            Let's start with Department of Justice and National Intelligence...

The DOJ agreed with John Ratcliffe, Director of National Intelligence, that the emails were “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

This amazing laptop and its content have been verified. Oh ya, along with Hunter Biden's signature on the laptop's repair order :)

Oops:) LOOL!!!

And furthermore ... after Tucker Carlson went public about a package containing docs pertaining to the Biden family ... UPS searched every employee and found the missing package! ... “After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return.”

Kudos to UPS ... only wonder what might have happened if Tucker Carlson remained silent???

Just like CNN & Co..

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

...... the press really is the enemy of the people. ......
                              For some reason the above statement reminds me of a Robert Crumb cartoon, e.g.:

Mr. Natural - The press really is the enemy of the people!

Vlad - (gulp) It is?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crumb.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	209623
                              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Let's start with Department of Justice and National Intelligence...

The DOJ agreed with John Ratcliffe, Director of National Intelligence, that the emails were “not part of some Russian disinformation campaign.”

This amazing laptop and its content have been verified. Oh ya, along with Hunter Biden's signature on the laptop's repair order :)

Oops:) LOOL!!!

And furthermore ... after Tucker Carlson went public about a package containing docs pertaining to the Biden family ... UPS searched every employee and found the missing package! ... “After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return.”

Kudos to UPS ... only wonder what might have happened if Tucker Carlson remained silent???

Just like CNN & Co..
                                I don't know why this is so hard to understand. The FBI saying that Russia isn't involved doesn't verify a single PDF or picture that's been released. Whether or not a laptop belonged to Hunter Biden doesn't verify a single PDF or picture that's been released. People just saying that they're real doesn't verify a single PDF or picture that's been released.

Verification requires releasing the actual data so that it can be......... verified. I keep asking this, and I never get an answer: why doesn't Giuliani or all these other people who supposedly have the information just release it? It's been over two weeks since the story was released, and we've seen absolutely no proof. He could send it to Fox News. He could upload it himself so that everyone could verify it for themselves. It'd be so easy to just prove that this is all real, but everyone refuses. Instead, the NYPost published PDFs that were created in 2019. Why?

All this story shows is how partisan people like you are. You would NEVER believe a story like this if it were about Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X