Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
    If you stop and think...
    What, and be seen to be disloyal to the Dear Leader?

Comment

Trump made allegations of fraud four years ago, put together a commission to investigate, and found absolutely no evidence. Why would he be any more believable this time?

If Democrats are these masterminds that can steal an election while Trump is president, has his own FBI director, attorney general, 3 Supreme Court judges, over 200 other judges, etc, why didn't they just steal the election in 2016?
      Because Crooked Hillary was polling anywhere from 14% - 20% lead ... that's why.

In a word ... arrogance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

Because Crooked Hillary was polling anywhere from 14% - 20% lead ... that's why.

In a word ... arrogance.

I have no idea where you got those numbers from, but she was actually up 3.2 to 4.1, which is very close to the margin of error.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...nton-5491.html
        https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ational-polls/

Comment

I have no idea where you got those numbers from, but she was actually up 3.2 to 4.1, which is very close to the margin of error.
          They always exaggerate to make their point seem stronger (to them!) assuming that "Libtards" have no memory or ability to look things up on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Seedhouse View Post

They always exaggerate to make their point seem stronger (to them!) assuming that "Libtards" have no memory or ability to look things up on the internet.
            Trump supporters to worry, a poll from NBC and the Wall Street Journal released on Monday put Clinton’s lead at 14 percentage points. But why the difference in numbers?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-clinton-lead

Too many more to cite ... sigh.

Kinda cute watching you two post in tandem :)

Comment

Trump supporters to worry, a poll from NBC and the Wall Street Journal released on Monday put Clinton’s lead at 14 percentage points. But why the difference in numbers?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...p-clinton-lead

Too many more to cite ... sigh.

Kinda cute watching you two post in tandem :)
              So Democrats are so ingenious that they can rig an election across multiple states, but so incompetent that they look at outlier polls instead of aggregates so they don't bother to. That's quite the theory you have there.

Comment

Poor Neil can't understand that a single poll means pretty much nothing. Averages across many polls are somewhat better. Hillary's internal polling was also pretty close to right. 538 gave Trump a 20% chance of winning which means really that Trump drew to an inside strait and won. It happens, but it's still bad play.

This time he did it again and, surprise surprise, it didn't come through.

Stop whining and get over it. Nah, that ain't gonna happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor Plotkin View Post

Thank you. I won a bet for Florida and very likely a bet for N.Carolina.

2 hours ago, I closed my bet on Tramp in general election, by betting "insurance bet" on Biden (equal money). In any case, I win around 20-25% of my initial bet.

My mistake was not betting on Arizona for Biden - I was very positive that demography will win this state for him.
                  I am not a gambler, so you'll need to walk me thru your general election bet. You first bet on Trump, then hedged it with a second bet on Biden, right?
                  I am guessing neither bet has paid off yet since the election has not been certified yet, right?
                  "I win around 20-25% of my initial bet"?? doesn't it depend upon who actually wins?
                  What happens if Biden wins, but there is a coup, and he never gets to serve as President?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

I am not a gambler, so you'll need to walk me thru your general election bet. You first bet on Trump, then hedged it with a second bet on Biden, right?
                    I am guessing neither bet has paid off yet since the election has not been certified yet, right?
                    "I win around 20-25% of my initial bet"?? doesn't it depend upon who actually wins?
                    What happens if Biden wins, but there is a coup, and he never gets to serve as President?
                    Explanation.

Let say I made initial bet on T (general election) for 100. Odds were 2.75. If he wins, I get 275 (profit of 175)

Wednesday morning (the next day after election) my bookmaker gave equal odds for both T and B. That time I decided to bet 140 for B (odds 1.9). If B wins, I get 140*1.9=266

Total, I paid 140+100=240. I will get 275 if T wins and 266 if B wins. Profit of 26 if B wins and 35 if T wins.

You are right, neither bet has paid off yet. That means bookmaker is not 100% sure about results. Than I bet on T, I actually bet on "republicans". So, if Pens is the next POTUS, I am fine. However, I made my second bet on Biden as a winner of general election. I am not sure what happens if he dies before the official announcement about the results. Again, the question is not who gets to serve as a president, but who is a winner of 2020 election.
                    Last edited by Victor Plotkin; Wednesday, 18th November, 2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victor Plotkin View Post

Explanation.

Let say I made initial bet on T (general election) for 100. Odds were 2.75. If he wins, I get 275 (profit of 175)

Wednesday morning (the next day after election) my bookmaker gave equal odds for both T and B. That time I decided to bet 140 for B (odds 1.9). If B wins, I get 140*1.9=266

Total, I paid 140+100=240. I will get 275 if T wins and 266 if B wins. Profit of 26 if B wins and 35 if T wins.

You are right, neither bet has paid off yet. That means bookmaker is not 100% sure about results. Than I bet on T, I actually bet on "republicans". So, if Pens is the next POTUS, I am fine. However, I made my second bet on Biden as a winner of general election. I am not sure what happens if he dies before the official announcement about the results. Again, the question is not who gets to serve as a president, but who is a winner of 2020 election.
                      Thanks for the explanation Victor.

Biden has won the popular vote and the electoral college vote, a "landslide" win of 306, and Trump court challenges have now failed, now he is trying to "encourage" Michigan legislators to overlook the election result and just award him Michigan's 16 votes. He has summoned Michigan Republican leaders to the White House today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkuz..._channel=MSNBC

This is the scenario now playing out that I warned of in posts weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Thanks for the explanation Victor.

Biden has won the popular vote and the electoral college vote, a "landslide" win of 306, and Trump court challenges have now failed, now he is trying to "encourage" Michigan legislators to overlook the election result and just award him Michigan's 16 votes. He has summoned Michigan Republican leaders to the White House today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkuz..._channel=MSNBC

This is the scenario now playing out that I warned of in posts weeks ago.
                        By attempting to subvert their constitution, at what point does his behaviour become treasonous?
                        "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                        "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Georgia has certified the results of their election. For president, Biden won. It's official and no longer subject to argument. Facts is facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ed Seedhouse View Post
                            Georgia has certified the results of their election. For president, Biden won. It's official and no longer subject to argument. Facts is facts.
                            There was a tweet just moments ago saying that a staffer inadvertently sent out a prepared press release a little prematurely BUT the actual acknowledgement was coming soon.
                            There is news and fake news and no news.... :) (and maybe revised news - "alternative facts", I guess)
                            ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

There was a tweet just moments ago saying that a staffer inadvertently sent out a prepared press release a little prematurely BUT the actual acknowledgement was coming soon.
                                There is news and fake news and no news.... :) (and maybe revised news - "alternative facts", I guess)
                                Story on MSNBC was pretty clear. and CNN confirms.

Faux news reports that Mars is still holding out for Hillary.

Comment

Working...
                                X