Can Biden win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

LOL - thanks, I hadn't seen this yet, too funny!!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	BTB_cartoon_1a.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	215086

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post

I know that you don't like to read posts before you respond, so I'll just say it again:

The FBI saying that Russia isn't involved doesn't verify a single PDF or picture that's been released. Whether or not a laptop belonged to Hunter Biden doesn't verify a single PDF or picture that's been released. People just saying that they're real doesn't verify a single PDF or picture that's been released.

Verification requires releasing the actual data so that it can be......... verified. I keep asking this, and I never get an answer: why doesn't Giuliani or all these other people who supposedly have the information just release it? It's been over two weeks since the story was released, and we've seen absolutely no proof. He could send it to Fox News. He could upload it himself so that everyone could verify it for themselves. It'd be so easy to just prove that this is all real, but everyone refuses. Instead, the NYPost published PDFs that were created in 2019. Why?

All this story shows is how partisan people like you are. You would NEVER believe a story like this if it were about Trump.
        How's Hunter's Laptop from hell workin' out for you now???

Russian disinformation ...
        https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...disinfo-430276

LOOOOOOOL!!!

Comment

Working...
        X