Bob and Gord Jun 03 active chess tournament in Milton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, just a reminder to check that your cfc membership is in good standing on Jun 03 for the Bob and Gord Milton Active tourney this Sat (I hope you do!) if you are playing. If your name is not on this list, there is a good chance I have contacted you about cfc membership not in good standing.

Comment

Hi all, I will be updating the registration list a little later tonight ( around ten pm and then maybe im off to bed). In just a few hours the price goes up to $60 unless I receive the $50 entry fee b4 midnight!

Comment

38 entries as of 10:32pm. Please make sure your cfc membership is in good standing and on the cfc website. If you have purchased a cfc membership within a week, it may not be updated on the cfc website, please provide proof of membership with your entry fee. Good night all, need my sleep. I will update tomorrow, maybe on my lunch break or evening.

Comment

39 players registered so far. The entry fee is now $60 if received today. Thanks for signing up in our tourney. Get a good sleep tonight. You will need it for tomorrow.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230603_174111.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	227092
            Hi all, thanks to all who came to our tourney. Hope you enjoyed the chess themed cupcakes made by my wife ( I had no idea she was doing this until they just showed up) which I passed on everyone's thanks to her. See the attached pic of our fearless TD, Bobby Gillanders sporting one cupcake. I will put up the winners shortly. Hope to see you all in the next Bob and Gord tourney.

​​​​​​​

Comment

Thanks everyone for attending the Bob & Gord Milton Spring Active yesterday.

The winners are:

Elite section

1st / 2nd - Kyrylo Demchenko 4/5 - $ 250
              Gordon Gooding 4/5 - $ 250
              3rd - Merlin Nazareno 3/5 - $100

U1800

1st - Japveer Narula 4.5 /5 - $ 150 plus 1st Trophy
              2nd - Mustafa Shah 3.5 /5 - $ 75 plus 2nd Trophy
              3rd - Trifelino 3.5 / 5 - $ 75 plus 3rd Trophy

U1200 & unrated

1st Trophy - Muhammad Aman Shaik 5 / 5.
              2nd Trophy - Hisham Mohammed 4 / 5