My chess videos blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : My chess videos blog

It is hard to say what could cause this. If you copy/pasted the link from google, you might have missed a part of it. Maybe you could try again.
    There is always the possibility of the links having some problems with IE. Can anybody see it correctly with IE or Firefox?

If you are the only one that can see it, it might mean that a part of it is only on your computer, not on the world wide web. Maybe if you could show us the HTML of this box we might be able to help more.¸

EDIT: I found this concerning the unsupported feature : http://www.google.com/support/forum/...0e72312b&hl=en
    Last edited by Felix Dumont; Saturday, 22nd October, 2011, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Re: Re : My chess videos blog

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
      It is hard to say what could cause this. If you copy/pasted the link from google, you might have missed a part of it. Maybe you could try again.
      There is always the possibility of the links having some problems with IE. Can anybody see it correctly with IE or Firefox?

If you are the only one that can see it, it might mean that a part of it is only on your computer, not on the world wide web. Maybe if you could show us the HTML of this box we might be able to help more.¸

EDIT: I found this concerning the unsupported feature : http://www.google.com/support/forum/...0e72312b&hl=en
      Hi Felix,
      Yesterday, I was talking to my friend in Australia and he was on that blog website at the same time checking it out. All videos were working fine! He didn't noticed anything wrong! it took him a little bit longer to download some of the features on the blog website. That was all.

Comment

Re: My chess videos blog

Originally posted by John Coleman View Post
        I can see the videos, but the top of the website, under the masthead, I get

The website cannot display the page
        HTTP 500
        Most likely causes:
        •The website is under maintenance.
        •The website has a programming error.

I suspect it might be a problem with frames, but I don't know much about HTML
        I get this message too and then videos starting with the Fischer trap.

Mike Yip

Comment

Chess Videos Blog

Originally posted by Michael Yip View Post
          I get this message too and then videos starting with the Fischer trap.

Mike Yip
          I get a nice clean, clear, attractive picture and videos with no problems.

I use Firefox 7.0.1 and Windows Ultimate VISTA.

Comment

Here's what I see.

It might be related to another problem under the visitor box (bottom right of the image) :
            From those countries people have looked into this blog since October 05,2011. / Kraje, z których zaglądano na Szacharnię (licznik zainstalowano 05.10.2011./ "flashvars" value="offsite=true&lang=en-us&page_show_url=%2Fgroups%2Fago%2Fpool%2Fshow%2F&page_show_back_url=%2Fgroups%2Fago%2Fpool%2F&group_id=72371289@N00&jump_to=&start_index=">
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's what I see.

It might be related to another problem under the visitor box (bottom right of the image) :
              I've removed those strange codes and text from the front page. Is that helping out somehow?

Comment

I still have the same problem. I tried with Chrome and the error is replaced by '' Unsupported feature: [google-domain]'' . My guess is that the links don't work with both IE and Chrome because they don't take in consideration the newest updates. Maybe there's nothing you can do, but if I were you I would try to look for new google links (depending on how you got these).

Comment

I still have the same problem. I tried with Chrome and the error is replaced by '' Unsupported feature: [google-domain]'' . My guess is that the links don't work with both IE and Chrome because they don't take in consideration the newest updates. Maybe there's nothing you can do, but if I were you I would try to look for new google links (depending on how you got these).
                  Probably, I will wait for some further investigation in this topic. I'm certain, that there is nothing wrong on my side.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar Posylek View Post
                    Probably, I will wait for some further investigation in this topic. I'm certain, that there is nothing wrong on my side.
                    When I first embraced the internet, years ago, and rather late for a tech savvy guy, everyone who had a problem with my communications told me there was something wrong with my "system". In absolutely every case, it was a problem with their "system". So many neophytes in this game, even today.

But you know, when the majority of people are not getting your intro info, including me, there is most certainly something wrong on your side. Sorry!
                    Fred Harvey

Comment

I can see the videos, but the top of the website, under the masthead, I get

The website cannot display the page
                      HTTP 500
                      Most likely causes:
                      •The website is under maintenance.
                      •The website has a programming error.

I suspect it might be a problem with frames, but I don't know much about HTML
                      Is that what you are asking for?: http://caesar-poloniachessclub.blogs...s-club-in.html

Comment

Probably.

(I don't know what it is that I cannot see on the original URL of your video's blog.)

Comment

Probably.

(I don't know what it is that I cannot see on the original URL of your video's blog.)
                          Lets see later, maybe I'll be able to find a solution to that problem.

Comment

It looks that some of the videos are inactive because they've expired and no longer present on the webpages!

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar Posylek View Post
                              It looks that some of the videos are inactive because they've expired and no longer present on the webpages!
                              I'm wondering, do those expired videos have any impact on the entire website's stability at all?

Comment

Working...
                              X