Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIDE level chess in Canada

Originally posted by Zeljko Kitich View Post
    So when Bob G says every player is valuable he is correct and not just because of financal considerations as you contend.
    Unfortunately I do not see any logic here.

It is apperant, that you do not share same views, otherwise you would not insult and descriminate elder members, and other groups. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail Egorov View Post
      These are the facts and also sad reality Mr. Kitich and they directly relate to you unfortunately.

Is this why you said: ‘WHY DON’T YOU DIE OLD ****’?. You crossed the line, that is for sure. This was between her husband and Mr. Pushkey. They are both mature individuals. It had nothing to do with you. You should have stayed away.

I kind of like the guy. No one is perfect. You on the other hand acted out of line and should of definitely apologized to him. Of course he has full right to refuse it, after what you said to him.

Sounds like you have discrimination against the elders and like to insult them.

We supporting everyone to join our club and club is growing. We do not discriminate anyone. Everyone is welcome to join our club!

Now you discriminating foreigners too. Is there an end to your discrimination talents?

I am not attacking others, just raising critical issues, stating the facts or replying to insults such as yours. You are the one who is attacking her. I guess your parents didn’t teach you that either.

It would have being very polite to tell all junior members, that you stopping operations. How you ended was very arrogant and disrespectful to parents and other juniors members. Parents were still wondering what happened to it and kept coming on Saturday, while there was no club and no Mr. Kitich.

Garvin found lots of emails from parents, after you have left.

Now we do. :p

It started, right after you have left. :D
      You are not a foreigner. You are a Canadian with a Mohawk college diploma apparently. Your language is sadly lacking.

What happened between me and Pushke is none of your business. We are both adults and that is between us. If that's the approach you want to take as to what happened between Pushke and the beginners he drives away from the club.

Sure everyone is free to join the club but few do. Again you didn't see the club when it was a significant club in the 1970s. Your claims that it keeps growing are nice but insignificant.

I don't need complete fabrications and outright lies from you. I informed the YMCA that I was leaving the program and informed the juniors that were coming out to the program. You were not part of the program and have no idea how it ended. I would appreciate it if you would stop lying. However, I know that it is in your nature to lie and insult so I'm not hopeful that you will do otherwise. The YMCA subsequently ended the program the following year and stopped advertising it in their program calendar. Any parent or junior that inquired of the YMCA was told that the program had ended. I had also come around to the Hamilton club and asked for volunteers and made it clear that I would be terminating my participation in the YMCA program if no one came forward.

What Garvin started after was not a YMCA program, was not advertised by the YMCA in their program calendar and did not require police checks for the volunteers in the program.
      Last edited by Zeljko Kitich; Wednesday, 7th March, 2012, 03:58 PM.

Comment

You obviously don't remember the 1970's and how much bigger the club was back then. It was huge. The high school championship we had back then featured about 30 students incluing myself. The high school league had at least 75 of us playing. The adult club met in a whole floor at first place, had some very strong players and required a large separate room for the tournaments. I'm assuming you were two years old or not in Canada back then. I've seen the club back then and I've seen it over the years since and it does not even come close to being what it was.
        How could I remember? I was born only in 1981 lol.

Now go ahead and do one of your famous Egorov tirades against me just because I used to volunteer my time. Ironically I'm sure because you were one of the Hamilton club members who had no interest in stepping forward back then. I'm assuming that Egorov must be paid or Egorov stays home. Am I right? Have you ever volunteered your time with any juniors?[/QUOTE]

In fact I have Mr. Kitich! I also go to tournaments to see my students play, go over their games and give them advice! :D

Ironically I'm sure because you were one of the Hamilton club members who had no interest in stepping forward back then.
        Ironically I was a starving student at that tiem, when you were in charge of YMCA program and closed junior club without any notice to parents and junior members!

Comment

What happened between me and Pushke is none of your business. We are both adults and that is between us. If that's the approach you want to take as to what happened between Pushke and the beginners he drives away from the club. .

When you attack club members publically, it is business of every member in the club. You insulated him publicly in harshest way possible during one of our club meetings. You were confronted by members to apologize repeatedly. unfortunately you decided to ignore them all. It is obvious that you need lesson in manners, or maybe it is just too late already for you.

It is good thing that you have left Junior club. We do not need our juniors to learn bad manners and habits. They are there to get better at the game, not learn how to insult elders.

I don't need complete fabrications and outright lies from you. I informed the YMCA that I was leaving the program and informed the juniors that were coming out to the program. .
          Apparently you haven’t, or you just did very bad job.
          Last edited by Mikhail Egorov; Wednesday, 7th March, 2012, 04:06 PM.

Comment

How could I remember? I was born only in 1981 lol.

Now go ahead and do one of your famous Egorov tirades against me just because I used to volunteer my time. Ironically I'm sure because you were one of the Hamilton club members who had no interest in stepping forward back then. I'm assuming that Egorov must be paid or Egorov stays home. Am I right? Have you ever volunteered your time with any juniors

In fact I have Mr. Kitich! I also go to tournaments to see my students play, go over their games and give them advice! :D

Ironically I was a starving student at that tiem, when you were in charge of YMCA program and closed junior club without any notice to parents and junior members!
            What your mother wasn't feeding you at the time?

You are an absolute liar about how the program was terminated. I'm not sure why you enjoy telling lies so much. I think it quite bizzare. You were not even involved in the program and have no idea what went on. However, you are an expert at telling lies. From what I understand the program the 5 of us ran was so successful that parents and juniors were eager for someone to pick it up and start it again. So they made inquiries to see if someone would and Garvin did. I think that's a good complement to the program we ran.

You go to tournaments to see your paying students play? And you call that volunteering? Yes you were born in 1981 so when I tell you the club was huge before then and puny now I don't see how you are disputing this.

And you don't think your current students and parents don't read Chesstalk and learn from you how to lie and insult everyone else in the chess community. Personally I wouldn't even let you train my dog how to fetch a stick.
            Last edited by Zeljko Kitich; Wednesday, 7th March, 2012, 04:11 PM.

Comment

What your mother wasn't feeding you at the time?
              You are lost case Mt. Kitich. I hope you do not come back teaching juniors any time soon. It just might be bad influence for them. ;)

You go to tournaments to see your paying students play? And you call that volunteering?
              FYI: I did volunteer and help Garvin at his Junior club, when I had free time on Saturdays. I also organized 2011 Canadian Junior Championship, helped organized very successfull 2011 Hamilton Winter Open with 2 GMS!!! :D

Where were you Mr. Kitich during that time?

Comment

You are lost case Mt. Kitich. I hope you do not come back teaching juniors any time soon. It just might be bad influence for them. ;)

FYI: I did volunteer and help Garvin at his Junior club, when I had free time on Saturdays. I also organized 2011 Canadian Junior Championship, helped organized very successfull 2011 Hamilton Winter Open with 2 GMS!!! :D

Where were you Mr. Kitich during that time?
                Taking care of my sick father if you really must know. May he rest in peace.

Comment

[QUOTE=Zeljko Kitich;48201]
                  Yes you were born in 1981 so when I tell you the club was huge before then and puny now I don't see how you are disputing this. QUOTE]

I am glad you finally figured that one out. One should think, only then write. Consider this a free lesson Mr. Kitich. :D

And you don't think your current students and parents don't read Chesstalk and learn from you how to lie and insult everyone else in the chess community.
                  Probably they do and realize how lucky they are, that Mr. Kitich is not teaching their kids. Otherwise they just might lose their lunch. ;)
                  Personally I wouldn't even let you train my dog how to fetch a stick.
                  You have a dog? :)

Comment

Taking care of my sick father if you really must know. May he rest in peace.
                    My deepest sympathy and condolences to you over your loss.

Comment

• Re: FIDE level chess in Canada

[QUOTE=Mikhail Egorov;48205]
                      Yes you were born in 1981 so when I tell you the club was huge before then and puny now I don't see how you are disputing this. QUOTE]

I am glad you finally figured that one out. One should think, only then write. Consider this a free lesson Mr. Kitich. :D

Probably they do and realize how lucky they are, that Mr. Kitich is not teaching their kids. Otherwise they just might lose their lunch. ;)

You have a dog? :)
                      I didn't finally figure it out, I knew it all along. I just couldn't figure out how you had the mentality to deny something you had no way of knowing personally.

The five of us received lots of compliments as to how our program ran both from the parents, the YMCA and the juniors and good feedback from Hal's tournaments. I have fond memories of the program and really don't care if a constant liar and insulting person like you now decides to attack the program. You are irrelevant especially more than 7 years later.

Yes I have a dog and he just told me he wouldn't take lessons from you. He already knows how to bark at people and poop in the park so he feels he has nothing he could learn from you.

Comment

[I didn't finally figure it out,
                        This is the unfotunate part. Usually everyone will figure it out by this time. :(

[I just couldn't figure out how you had the mentality to deny something you had no way of knowing personally. .
                        Did you consider that possible there is nothing mentaly wrong with me. Did that possibly slip your mind? :D

[The five of us received lots of compliments as to how our program ran both from the parents, the YMCA and the juniors and good feedback from Hal's tournaments. I have fond memories of the program and really don't care if a constant liar and insulting person like you now decides to attack the program. You are irrelevant especially more than 7 years later. .
                        I do not think you received any compliments from insutling and attacking other club members.

[Yes I have a dog and he just told me he wouldn't take lessons from you. He already knows how to bark at people and poop in the park so he feels he has nothing he could learn from you.
                        You speak to your dog? . We wonder what you guys talk about? Could you share it with all of us.

Maybe there is something mentally wrong with you.

Comment

This is the unfotunate part. Usually everyone will figure it out by this time. :(

Did you consider that possible there is nothing mentaly wrong with me. Did that possibly slip your mind? :D

I do not think you received any compliments from insutling and attacking other club members.

You speak to your dog? . We wonder what you guys talk about? Could you share it with all of us.

Maybe there is something mentally wrong with you.
                          Considering that I'm not the one bringing up a program that ended 7 years ago and that I know nothing about to attack someone else I don't think I'm the one who has the issues here.

No nobody complimented me for my tiff with Pushke. Nor do I think anyone has complimented you for your arguments with and insulting of Noritsyn and Plotkin and many others. Or of your constantly dragging juniors into your tirades. At least my tiff was only with one person and was what more than 10 years ago? You seem to like to spread yourself around to get to everyone eventually.

I said the five of us received compliments as to how the program ran. You can blow and bluster but your tirade is not going to change that.

Yes I talk to my dog. He is much more intelligent than you and much better educated and behaved. :D I just did share what we talk about.

I know you see yourself as the grand pubah of junior chess in Hamilton now but I don't need to answer to you for ending my involvement in the YMCA junior program 7 years ago. Unlike you I have not made a penny for my time with junior chess nor would I ever want to.
                          Last edited by Zeljko Kitich; Wednesday, 7th March, 2012, 05:07 PM.

Comment

I also organized 2011 Canadian Junior Championship
                            When will you release all games?

Comment

Yes I talk to my dog. He is much more intelligent than you and much better educated and behaved. :D I just did share what we talk about.
                              Thanks for a laugh. I do need once in a while, and this is why I visit chesstalk occasionally! ;)

Now I know your mental state of mine. If you is speaking to you, it completely proofs completely opposite picture all together. :D

Comment

Thanks for a laugh. I do need once in a while, and this is why I visit chesstalk occasionally! ;)

Now I know your mental state of mine. If you is speaking to you, it completely proofs completely opposite picture all together. :D
                                My gosh man either improve your English or give Mohawk College back their diploma (assuming you completed it). There are foreign exchange students in France here that are not native English speakers that could be your English professors. Actually there are also French students here studying in English that have never lived in an English speaking country, that could also school you in English.

Speaking of laughs the next time I see the other 4 guys I'll be sure to let them know what you think of the program we ran. We'll be laughing at your ignorance I'm sure.
                                Last edited by Zeljko Kitich; Wednesday, 7th March, 2012, 07:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X