COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The lockdown saved my ass. Probably the best year of my life , in my late '50s. Busy as hell, multitasking the Internet all day long. Chess and Facebook, lots of interaction with people around the world, making influential friends and having success by being judged only by the value of your words, and getting it done. The shyness and fear is gone. It's funny, relationships with most old friends family went downhill, but more new friends than I can shake a stick at. I feel like my life has been just beginning for the past two years. My family has already made all their decisions and settled in. Old relationships are gone because we didn't stay connected while we all went through changes.

    And now old friends are acting strange
    They shake their heads, they say I've changed
    Well something's lost and something gained
    In living every day.

    ................... Joni Mitchell
    Last edited by Fred Henderson; Friday, 10th February, 2023, 05:25 PM.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post
      The lockdown saved my ass. Probably the best year of my life , in my late '50s. Busy as hell, multitasking the Internet all day long. Chess and Facebook, lots of interaction with people around the world, making influential friends and having success by being judged only by the value of your words, and getting it done. The shyness and fear is gone. It's funny, relationships with most old friends family went downhill, but more new friends than I can shake a stick at. I feel like my life has been just beginning for the past two years. My family has already made all their decisions and settled in. Old relationships are gone because we didn't stay connected while we all went through changes.

      And now old friends are acting strange
      They shake their heads, they say I've changed
      Well something's lost and something gained
      In living every day.

      ................... Joni Mitchell
      Thanks for the share ... I can kinda relate about relationships and all.

      An interesting event happened in my neighborhood back in late May 2020. A sustained force of 185 km/h wind shredded my neighborhood! Torn up homes ... level 50-80 year old trees, roots systems up ended, some just snapped in half. My power was out for 13 days! 13 days of no water (I'm on a well) no flushing the toilet, no clean dishes, forget about doing any laundry. 13 days!

      Here's just on photo I took after I had been cutting up some of the front yard fallen trees...

      Click image for larger version

Name:	treesfell_1.gif
Views:	74
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	224647

      So ... all my neighbors who are also equally on well water, septic, etc., ... we all gathered together in the middle of the street most every other day.

      They're all vaxxed many times over ... I'm not, not once, still not.

      Did it matter? No.

      At that point COVID wasn't even a consideration ... being vaccinated wasn't something even talked about ... no masks ... no social distancing either!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
        <snip>
        13 days of no water (I'm on a well) no flushing the toilet, no clean dishes, forget about doing any laundry. 13 days!

        <snip>
        Not to mention the smell when people emptied out their refrigerators and freezers at the end of it all.

        I remember the big ice storm that hit eastern ontario and quebec. That was brutal. The first morning, when I left for work at King and Bay in Toronto, the headline in the newspaper box said. "Toronto to be covered with a layer of ice by the end of the day. Then the storm turned east at the last moment.

        Comment


        • COVID-19

          Self-Protection/Societal Protection

          Americas - Province of Ontario, Canada

          Ontario Appeal Court Overturns Previous Ruling in Favour of Mother Who Doesn’t Want Her Children Vaccinated for COVID-19

          https://www.theepochtimes.com/ontari...&utm_content=3

          Bob A (T-S/P)

          Comment


          • To the people who won't take the vaccine....

            In case you don't already know, it's not about being forced to protect yourself. it's about protecting everybody else from you.

            A famous grandmaster once said: "It's better to have a bad plan, than no plan at all. Kudos to Doug Ford. Even though he is a bit of an a-hole, I though he showed good leadership during the pandemic.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post
              To the people who won't take the vaccine....

              In case you don't already know, it's not about being forced to protect yourself. it's about protecting everybody else from you.

              A famous grandmaster once said: "It's better to have a bad plan, than no plan at all. Kudos to Doug Ford. Even though he is a bit of an a-hole, I though he showed good leadership during the pandemic.
              Originally posted by Fred Henderson
              about protecting everybody else from you.
              The injections have never prevented infection or transmission, nor was it ever tested for that. This is directly stated on the CDC's website and by Pfizer itself when they were brought to task on this at a recent EU parliamentary inquiry. An injection injected into the deltoid muscle does not induce mucosal antibodies found in the nasal passages, the primary entry point for a respiratory virus; hence it is a physical impossibility for this to be considered a vaccine that prevents infection or transmission in any way, shape, or form.
              You are repeating false statements put out by pharma-corrupted governments and media and by Doctors forced not to talk about these facts under threat of losing their license by tyrannical pharma-corrupted licensing boards. These injections are neither safe nor effective.

              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 11th February, 2023, 11:23 AM.

              Comment


              • https://makismd.substack.com/p/exces...rta-surge-past

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-02-11 at 10.28.02 AM.png
Views:	59
Size:	400.5 KB
ID:	224669

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post
                  ... it's about protecting everybody else from you.
                  How?

                  Do you mean by stopping the transmission of COVID-19?

                  If ya, then I suggest you do some research by reading some of Sid's links above
                  The injections have never prevented infection or transmission.
                  But what really amazed me, very sadly so, was the almost exact cadence or rhythm of words being globally parroted of Pfizer's initial declaration.

                  Which as it turns, re:Sid's links, was false. Here's another ...

                  https://youtu.be/mnxlxzxoZx0?t=18

                  Oopzy oops ...





                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post


                    The injections have never prevented infection or transmission, nor was it ever tested for that. This is directly stated on the CDC's website <snip>
                    OH? Got a link for that? I looked at the CDC and found this...https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...p-to-date.html

                    SO tell me. What I am missing, with a link to CDC website to back you up, and I'll look into it..
                    Last edited by Fred Henderson; Saturday, 11th February, 2023, 08:50 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

                      How?

                      Do you mean by stopping the transmission of COVID-19?

                      If ya, then I suggest you do some research by reading some of Sid's links above

                      You mean the link to a video from the CBN? (Christian Broadcasting Network, I presume).

                      or maybe you mean the link to some website with the domain substack.com, with a graphic of some statements by a doctor from Alberta?


                      Sure, I'll take a look at that, but first let's try to find some agreement on what the CDC has to say. Then we can take a look at what Pfizer has said.

                      Sound reasonable?



                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post

                        OH? Got a link for that? I looked at the CDC and found this...https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...p-to-date.html

                        SO tell me. What I am missing, with a link to CDC website to back you up, and I'll look into it..
                        CDC recommendations do not include claims that the "vaccines" stop infection or transmission. Here is the first study done by the CDC in July 2021 that
                        proves that the injections do not stop infection or transmission.

                        https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm

                        "In July 2021, following multiple large public events in a Barnstable County, Massachusetts, town, 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) OCCURRED IN FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS. Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of specimens from 133 patients. Cycle threshold values were similar among specimens from patients who were fully vaccinated and those who were not."


                        Neil was kind enough to offer the actual recording in the EU parliament, where Pfizer admits they never looked into whether or not the vaccines stop infection
                        or transmission. My recording was an interview with the EU MP who asked the question to Pfizer on GB News that has zero to do with the Christian Broadcasting network.
                        Here is Neil's post again.


                        These updated guidelines from the CDC clearly state "that regardless of vaccination status, you should isolate from others when you have COVID-19"
                        as the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission.

                        https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2...-guidance.html

                        Basically, the CDC suggested that the unvaccinated are treated the same as the vaccinated.
                        https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cdc-ea...ry?id=88252980

                        "The new guidance no longer recommends that unvaccinated people quarantine after exposure, instead suggesting they mask up for 10 days and get tested five days after they were exposed.

                        This is the SAME GUIDANCE THAT WAS PREVIOUSLY GIVEN TO VACCINATED AND BOOSTED PEOPLE who were exposed to COVID and essentially simplified the CDC's quarantine recommendation. Americans who are exposed to the virus, REGARDLESS OF VACCINATION STATUS, no longer need to stay at home if they've had an exposure, per the CDC's latest guidelines."
                        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 11th February, 2023, 11:16 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

                          CDC recommendations do not include claims that the vaccines stop infection or transmission. Here is the first study done by the CDC in July 2021 that
                          proves that the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission.

                          "In July 2021, following multiple large public events in a Barnstable County, Massachusetts, town, 469 COVID-19 cases were identified among Massachusetts residents who had traveled to the town during July 3–17; 346 (74%) OCCURRED IN FULLY VACCINATED PERSONS. Testing identified the Delta variant in 90% of specimens from 133 patients. Cycle threshold values were similar among specimens from patients who were fully vaccinated and those who were not."

                          https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7031e2.htm

                          <snip>
                          Thank you.

                          It looks to me that this links to an article discussing an outbreak of some variant in Barnstable, Mass. in 2021, that the vaccines at that time did not provide protection for. That would not surprise me. Yes, it's a battle to keep up with the variants. But to my mind that is a far cry from "the injections have never prevented infection or transmission, nor was it ever tested for that. This is directly stated on the CDC's website"

                          OIne of the cdc pages you linked to says this...




                          “We’re in a stronger place today as a nation, with more tools—like vaccination, boosters, and treatments—to protect ourselves, and our communities, from severe illness from COVID-19,” said Greta Massetti, PhD, MPH, MMWR author. “We also have a better understanding of how to protect people from being exposed to the virus, like wearing high-quality masks, testing, and improved ventilation. This guidance acknowledges that the pandemic is not over, but also helps us move to a point where COVID-19 no longer severely disrupts our daily lives.”

                          What say you about that?

                          Did you look at the link to the CDCs main COVID page that I provided above. It is updated in January of this year. Seems to contradict, or rather supplements the 2021 claim. Any thought on the information the CDC provides on that page?


                          Here is the CDC link that I was kind enough to provide you. :)


                          https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...p-to-date.html
                          Last edited by Fred Henderson; Saturday, 11th February, 2023, 11:09 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fred Henderson View Post

                            Thank you.

                            It looks to me that this links to an article discussing an outbreak of some variant in Barnstable, Mass. in 2021, that the vaccines at that time did not provide protection for. That would not surprise me. Yes, it's a battle to keep up with the variants. But to my mind that is a far cry from "the injections have never prevented infection or transmission, nor was it ever tested for that. This is directly stated on the CDC's website"

                            OIne of the cdc pages you linked to says this...




                            “We’re in a stronger place today as a nation, with more tools—like vaccination, boosters, and treatments—to protect ourselves, and our communities, from severe illness from COVID-19,” said Greta Massetti, PhD, MPH, MMWR author. “We also have a better understanding of how to protect people from being exposed to the virus, like wearing high-quality masks, testing, and improved ventilation. This guidance acknowledges that the pandemic is not over, but also helps us move to a point where COVID-19 no longer severely disrupts our daily lives.”

                            What say you about that?

                            Did you look at the link to the CDCs main COVID page that I provided above. It is updated in January of this year. Seems to contradict, or rather supplements the 2021 claim. Any thought on the information the CDC provides on that page?


                            Here is the CDC link that I was kind enough to provide you. :)


                            https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...p-to-date.html
                            At the risk of being repetitive, the CDC does not claim anywhere that the "vaccines" stop infection or transmission and in fact, the original virus was in 10% of the samples in the CDC study I cited.

                            The "vaccines" have never stopped infection or transmission from the beginning. Have you viewed Pfizer clearly stating that this was not one of their endpoints in the video Neil provided?
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 12th February, 2023, 02:09 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Every Time Biden Said Vaccines Prevent COVID ...

                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTlxpxdH3Yk

                              Dr. Fauci ... The best vaccination is to get infected yourself.
                              https://www.c-span.org/video/?c50089...lative-vaccine



                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                                What Dr. Fauci NOW says in his new paper released last week:

                                https://www.cell.com/action/showPdf?...2822%2900572-8

                                "Viruses that replicate in the human respiratory mucosa without infecting systemically, including influenza A, SARS-CoV-2, endemic coronaviruses, RSV, and many other ‘‘common cold’’ viruses, cause significant mortality and morbidity and are important public health concerns. Because these viruses generally do not elicit complete and durable protective immunity by themselves, "THEY HAVE NOT TO DATE BEEN EFFECTIVELY CONTROLLED BY LICENSED OR EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES"

                                I have been saying that for two years now, most recently here on Chesstalk: https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...664#post224664

                                "An injection injected into the deltoid muscle does not induce mucosal antibodies found in the nasal passages, the primary entry point for a respiratory virus; hence it is a physical impossibility for this to be considered a vaccine that prevents infection or transmission in any way, shape, or form."

                                This is basic immunology that any first-year immunology course would teach you. We have been lied to for three years by pharma-owned and corrupted governments and their agencies, including the FDA, CDC, NIH, Health Canada, etc.
                                If I knew this from the start, I could assure you they all did, including Dr. Fauci.

                                On safety, this horrifying paper was also released last week that estimates that 1 in a thousand people so far have died as a consequence of being vaccinated, which means about 13 million are now dead as a direct consequence of being vaccinated.

                                https://correlation-canada.org/repor...and-australia/

                                "In the report, the vaccine-dose fatality rate (the ratio of vaccine-induced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population) from the COVID-19 vaccines is found to increase exponentially with age and to be close to 1% for the oldest age group.

                                The authors also estimate a global total of approximately 13 million deaths from the COVID-19 vaccines."



                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 12th February, 2023, 03:34 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X