Negative Outcomes?

Americas - Greater Toronto Area, Province of Ontario, Canada

Subscribers Only

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/202...gn=teve_167168

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
      Negative Outcomes?
      Bob,
      Perhaps it would serve you well to get your information from those that do not rely on Pharma that would exclude MSM or Doctors that are not allowed to speak the truth in Ontario while threatened to lose their licenses by the tyrannical pharma-corrupted College of Physicians and Surgeons.

Here is what we are seeing in places like Florida, where its Surgeon General, Dr. Ladapo, is not reliant on Big Pharma

https://www.floridahealth.gov/newsro...-alert.pr.html

Health Alert on mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Safety

February 15, 2023

Communications Office
      NewsMedia@flhealth.gov
      (850) 245-4111

The COVID-19 pandemic brought many challenges that the health and medical field have never encountered. Although the initial response was led by a sense of urgency and crisis management, the State Surgeon General believes it is critical that as public health professionals, responses are adapted to the present to chart a future guided by data.

The State Surgeon General is notifying the health care sector and public of a substantial increase in Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reports from Florida after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout.

Overall reports submitted to VAERS, Florida 2006–2022

In Florida alone, there was a 1,700% increase in VAERS reports after the release of the COVID-19 vaccine, compared to an increase of 400% in overall vaccine administration for the same time period (Figure 1).

The reporting of life-threatening conditions increased over 4,400%. This is a novel increase and was not seen during the 2009 H1N1 vaccination campaign. There is a need for additional unbiased research to better understand the COVID-19 vaccines' short- and long-term effects.

The findings in Florida are consistent with various studies that continue to uncover such risks. To further evaluate this, the Surgeon General wrote a letter to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) illustrating the risk factors associated with the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and emphasizing the need for additional transparency.

According to a study, Fraiman J et al, Vaccine. 2022, mRNA COVID-19 vaccines were associated with an excess risk of serious adverse events, including coagulation disorders, acute cardiac injuries, Bell’s palsy, and encephalitis. This risk was 1 in 550 individuals, which is much higher than other vaccines.

A second study, Sun CLF et al, Sci Rep. 2022, found increased acute cardiac arrests and other acute cardiac events following mRNA COVID-19 vaccination.

Additionally, Dag Berild J et al, JAMA Netw Open. 2022, assessed the risk of thromboembolic and thrombocytopenic events related to COVID-19 vaccines and found preliminary evidence of increased risk of both coronary disease and cardiovascular disease.

While the CDC has identified safety signals for stroke among individuals 65 and older following the bivalent booster administration, there is a need for additional assessments and research regarding safety of all mRNA COVID-19 vaccines.

To support transparency, the State of Florida reminds health care providers to accurately communicate the risks and benefits of all clinical interventions to their patients, including those associated with the COVID-19 vaccine as additional risks continue to be identified and disclosed to the public.

The State of Florida remains dedicated to protecting communities from the risks of COVID-19 and other public health concerns, specifically by promoting the importance of treatment and promoting prevention through healthy habits. We encourage our health care partners and providers to do the same.
      About the Florida Department of Health

The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.

Follow us on Twitter at @HealthyFla and on Facebook. For more information about the Florida Department of Health please visit www.FloridaHealth.gov.
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 16th February, 2023, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
        Human Health

COVID-19

Vaccination

Negative Outcomes?

Americas - Greater Toronto Area, Province of Ontario, Canada

Subscribers Only

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
        Bottom line ...

Bennett acknowledged that his decision to move the matter to trial will take up court resources, and that it can be “extremely expensive” to call expert evidence.

“The Charter of Rights ensures that accused persons have the right to a fair trial,” he said. “This court finds that innocent children should and do have that same right.”

Love to see Robert Kennedy Jr testify, ha!

Children's Health Defense
        https://childrenshealthdefense.org/

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Thursday, 16th February, 2023, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Human Health

Masking: Population-Level vs Individual-Level

https://www.theatlantic.com/newslett...-masks/673104/

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• "This risk was I in 550, much higher than other vaccines. To claim these vaccines are "safe and effective" while minimizing and disregarding the adverse events is unconscionable"
            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 9.13.27 PM.png
Views:	43
Size:	722.1 KB
ID:	224929

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-02-17 at 9.13.56 PM.png
Views:	46
Size:	777.8 KB
ID:	224930

Comment

• Very Important presentation by World Class Molecular Biologist Dr. Jessica Rose

https://rumble.com/v29r5r4-mrna-tech...m_medium=email

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 2.09.36 AM.png
Views:	41
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	224932

Comment

Human Health

Masking: Population-Level vs Individual-Level

https://www.theatlantic.com/newslett...-masks/673104/

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                "The 2023 Cochrane Review on Physical Interventions Against Respiratory Viruses

But does science matter anymore?

What is the Cochrane Library?

“The Cochrane Library contains high-quality, independent evidence to inform healthcare decision-making. It includes reliable evidence from Cochrane and other systematic reviews, clinical trials, and more. Cochrane reviews bring you the combined results of the world’s best medical research studies, and are recognized as the gold standard in evidence-based health care.”

This is not some short-term project, but a long-term, serious meta-analysis review. As stated above, the Cochran reviews are considered the gold standard for health care agencies and professionals.

Doctors training at Harvard in Global Clinical Research, the Cochran methodology for medical research meta-analysis is taught as the preferred method.

"The pooled results of RCTs did not show a clear reduction in respiratory viral infection with the use of medical/surgical masks. There were no clear differences between the use of medical/surgical masks compared with N95/P2 respirators in healthcare workers when used in routine care to reduce respiratory viral infection."

This large group of international researchers reviewed dozens of rigorously correct, randomized clinical trials of "physical interventions" against respiratory diseases. These diseases included influenza and COVID-19 during the pandemic, and these researchers failed to find even a “modest effect” on infection or illness rates from any type of mask.

Furthermore, the effects that masking is having on health, childhood development, speech development, etc. are unknown and are under-investigated. Ergo - governments aren’t funding this research. Without government funding, the answer to the damage done will never be answered."

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr...6207.pub6/full

For three years, I have. been derided and abused by some here on chess talk for stating the obvious truth that Masks do not work any better than
                a chan link fence would prevent mosquitoes getting through. In fact, the only member I recall agreeing with this was Vlad Drukelec. Even this physical
                demonstration did not work.

It is like living in a world where everyone is hypnotized to abandon any common sense and believe the Word is flat. A return to the 14th century! Overwhelming evidence that early interventions like Ivermectin and HCQ combos and even nutraceuticals work was completely dismissed by the government-owned MSM so that all roads led to mass vaccination that were and are a complete and total disaster. Lcokdowns were proven to be a completely useless intervention and yet the MSM and politicians (Trump Included) made ridiculous declarations what a great idea it was to destroy countless business and livelihoods with this crazy move.

Who benefited from all of this insanity? The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) more than anyone! Their GDP in 2020 flourished while every other country was devastated. This compelling book shows how the CCP orchestrated duping every country into lockdown.

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/s...30348324380674

The next scam is climate lockdowns, aka "15-minute cities", even though my friend Bob Armstrong has yet to explain why for three hundred years, the temp has risen only .5 degrees every hundred years at the same rate with or without human CO2 emissions for half of that time period.
                Instead, he parrots mainstream media and tyrannical governments that have a proven track record of anti-science lies and corruption, replete with scientists and Drs that are forced to lie even though actual data shows the opposite.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Temp 300 years.png Views:	0 Size:	1.18 MB ID:	224939
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 19th February, 2023, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Human Health

Protection from COVID-19

Natural Immunity as Good as or Better Than COVID-19 Vaccination: Study

https://www.theepochtimes.com/health...&utm_content=7

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Even if medical-grade masks worked perfectly, how many people use them correctly? I have seen people wearing them outside when it is cold/damp, then going into warm places where it's pretty obvious the mask will be wet. I've seen people continue to wear the same mask after spilling fluid on it. I've seen people not covering their noses. I've seen people use the same mask over-and-over day after day. I've personally worn a mask that I got from car dealership that was clearly just advertising on some cloth.

Virtually the entire government response to Covid was useless, probably ultimately harmful, and pure theatre.
                    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post

Virtually the entire government response to Covid was useless, probably ultimately harmful, and pure theatre.
                      Like everything else governments do...
                      That government is the best which governs the least!

Comment

• Hi Dilip:

Libertarianism to me is idealistic.

It seems to me that Libertarianism so shrinks government, that there will no longer be sufficient control to deal with the dark side of human nature in society.

I guess we'll find out when the Canadian Libertarian Party of Canada wins power...........please do not hold your breath........I'd hate to see an old friend expire

Bob A

Comment

Hi Dilip:

It seems to me that Libertarianism so shrinks government, that there will no longer be sufficient control to deal with the dark side of human nature in society.

Bob A
                          You simply do not understand the basics of Libertarianism, Bob.
                          The entire focus of a Libertarian government would be to provide prompt justice and a fair and efficient police force, to deal with those who harm others...
                          (Unlike today, when people have forgotten that justice delayed is justice denied, and there are so many unnecessary laws around that the lawyers play with and the police get all bogged down with...)

Comment

• It is true that for 20 years, I did rather happily interpret legislation, and then argue my interpretations in court.......was a pretty happy career...........but I do know that on the trustworthiness ranking, we lawyers come below used car salesman.

Bob A

Comment

• Fb Post - By Steve Karpik (23/2/21)

As someone who has spent a lifetime in science, I am dismayed to see people in positions of responsibility who treat modern science and medicine as just another target in the culture war. It feels like a new dark ages is just around the corner. mRNA vaccines show so much promise to protect people from serious illness and premature death.

"Ridiculous —

Bonkers Republican bill in Idaho would make mRNA-based vaccination a crime

It's unclear if the two lawmakers know what messenger RNA is exactly."

https://arstechnica.com/science/2023...eM5zDiHVxJe7Sk

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Upgrade to foundingDissolution of Spike Protein by Nattokinase

Holy Grail of COVID-19 Vaccine Detoxification

Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH™
                                2 hr ago

By Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH

Far and away the most common question I get from those who took one of the COVID-19 vaccines is: “how do I get this out of my body.” The mRNA and adenoviral DNA products were rolled out with no idea on how or when the body would ever breakdown the genetic code. The synthetic mRNA carried on lipid nanoparticles appears to be resistant to breakdown by human ribonucleases by design so the product would be long-lasting and produce the protein product of interest for a considerable time period. This would be an advantage for a normal human protein being replaced in a rare genetic deficiency state (e.g. alpha galactosidase in Fabry’s disease). However, it is a big problem when the protein is the pathogenic SARS-CoV-2 Spike. The adenoviral DNA (Janssen) should broken down by deoxyribonuclease, however this has not be exhaustively studied.

Courageous Discourse™ with Dr. Peter McCullough & John Leake is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support my work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

This leaves dissolution of Spike protein as a therapeutic goal for the vaccine injured. With the respiratory infection, Spike is processed and activated by cellular proteases including transmembrane serine protein 2 (TMPRSS2), cathepsin, and furin. With vaccination, these systems may be avoided by systemic administration and production of Spike protein within cells. As a result, the pathogenesis of vaccine injury syndromes is believed to be driven by accumulation of Spike protein in cells, tissues, and organs.

Nattokinase is an enzyme is produced by fermenting soybeans with bacteria Bacillus subtilis var. natto and has been available as an oral supplement. It degrades fibrinogen, factor VII, cytokines, and factor VIII and has been studied for its cardiovascular benefits. Out of all the available therapies I have used in my practice and among all the proposed detoxification agents, I believe nattokinase and related peptides hold the greatest promise for patients at this time.

Tanikawa et al examined the effect of nattokinase on the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2. In the first experiment they demonstrated that Spike was degraded in a time and dose dependent manner in a cell lysate preparation that could be analogous to a vaccine recipient. The second experiment demonstrated that nattokinase degraded the Spike protein in SARS-CoV-2 infected cells. This reproduced a similar study done by Oba and colleagues in 2021.

Tanikawa T, Kiba Y, Yu J, Hsu K, Chen S, Ishii A, Yokogawa T, Suzuki R, Inoue Y, Kitamura M. Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2. Molecules. 2022 Aug 24;27(17):5405. doi: 10.3390/molecules27175405. PMID: 36080170; PMCID: PMC9458005.
                                Nattokinase is dosed in fibrinolytic units (FU) per gram and can vary according to purity. Kurosawa and colleagues have shown in humans that after a single oral dose of 2000 FU D-dimer concentrations at 6, and 8 hours, and blood fibrin/fibrinogen degradation products at 4 hours after administration elevated significantly (p < 0.05, respectively). Thus an empiric starting dose could be 2000 FU twice a day. Full pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies have not been completed, but several years of market use as an over-the-counter supplement suggests nattokinase is safe with the main caveat being excessive bleeding and cautions with concurrent antiplatelet and anticoagulant drugs.

Based on these findings, nattokinase and similar products such as serrapeptase should undergo well-funded, accelerated preclinical and clinical development programs. The issue at hand is the urgency of time, similar to that with SARS-CoV-2 infection and empiric early therapy. It will take up to 20 years to have a fully developed pharmaceutical profile to characterize the safety and efficacy of nattokinase in the treatment of vaccine injury and post-COVID syndromes. Large number of people are sick now and many believe empiric treatment is justified given sufficiently low risk of side effects and potentially high reward. My recommendation is to discuss this with your doctor or seek a specialist in holistic or naturopathic medicine who is experienced with the safety profile of nattokinase in a range of applications.

If you find “Courageous Discourse” enjoyable and useful to your endeavors, please subscribe as a paying or founder member to support our efforts in helping you engage in these discussions with family, friends, and your extended circles.

Tanikawa T, Kiba Y, Yu J, Hsu K, Chen S, Ishii A, Yokogawa T, Suzuki R, Inoue Y, Kitamura M. Degradative Effect of Nattokinase on Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2. Molecules. 2022 Aug 24;27(17):5405. doi: 10.3390/molecules27175405. PMID: 36080170; PMCID: PMC9458005.

Oba M, Rongduo W, Saito A, Okabayashi T, Yokota T, Yasuoka J, Sato Y, Nishifuji K, Wake H, Nibu Y, Mizutani T. Natto extract, a Japanese fermented soybean food, directly inhibits viral infections including SARS-CoV-2 in vitro. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2021 Sep 17;570:21-25. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2021.07.034. Epub 2021 Jul 13. PMID: 34271432; PMCID: PMC8276596.

Kurosawa Y, Nirengi S, Homma T, Esaki K, Ohta M, Clark JF, Hamaoka T. A single-dose of oral nattokinase potentiates thrombolysis and anti-coagulation profiles. Sci Rep. 2015 Jun 25;5:11601. doi: 10.1038/srep11601. PMID: 26109079; PMCID: PMC4479826.

Comment

Working...
                                X