COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” ~Maya Angelou

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
      “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” ~Maya Angelou
      Yes, agreed. Don't worry Brian, I appreciate the reference.

I see Sid has a rather lengthy reply for me from my previous post.

A few comments:

I thought it important to point out that his Israel data may be an outlier. Other jurisdictions like UK, USA, data different from Israel. Why does he accept Israel data and reject all others? The term is cherry picking data. Which data is more correct, we don't know.

I don't post to convince Sid he may be wrong, but to alert others that his conclusions are premature. Regrettably some people interpret no response as capitulation, but that is silly. Usually it is simply exhaustion in trying to argue with somebody who is not receptive to other points of view.

I see Sid simply rejects my arguments and restates his conclusions. Not very constructive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Yes, agreed. Don't worry Brian, I appreciate the reference.

I see Sid has a rather lengthy reply for me from my previous post.

A few comments:

I thought it important to point out that his Israel data may be an outlier. Other jurisdictions like UK, USA, data different from Israel. Why does he accept Israel data and reject all others? The term is cherry picking data. Which data is more correct, we don't know.

I don't post to convince Sid he may be wrong, but to alert others that his conclusions are premature. Regrettably some people interpret no response as capitulation, but that is silly. Usually it is simply exhaustion in trying to argue with somebody who is not receptive to other points of view.

I see Sid simply rejects my arguments and restates his conclusions. Not very constructive.

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
        Other jurisdictions like UK, USA, data different from Israel. Why does he accept Israel data and reject all others? The term is cherry picking data. Which data is more correct, we don't know.
        Excuse me, Bob, I painstakingly posted UK data to refute your assertion that Israeli data is an outlier. Read before you post and accuse me of cherry-picking data. Furthermore, I posted a CNBC story that the majority of cases in Massachusetts are vaccinated, people. Totally at odds with the idea proposed in the Atlantic story that non vaccinated getting vaccinated would stop the problem.

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
        \What is not very constructive is posting obvious easily refutable lies as you just did here.
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 31st July, 2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Regrettably some people interpret no response as capitulation, but that is silly. Usually it is simply exhaustion in trying to argue with somebody who is not receptive to other points of view.
          Agreed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-094303_Reddit.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	214443

​​​​​​​

Comment

Agreed.

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-094303_Reddit.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	214443

​​​​​​​
            Great post Brian, thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

Great post Brian, thanks!!
              Oh my, you are very impressionable, a chickenpox vaccine utilizing a live attenuated virus that took decades to develop has nothing to do with an experimental gene therapy that took nine months to develop and now is being pushed out to the masses with zero longitudinal data masquerading as a "vaccine".

Here is the view of the inventor of mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone.
              https://ghionjournal.com/vaccine-911-ade/
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 31st July, 2021, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-145312_Reddit.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	214447

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20210731-145312_Reddit.jpg Views:	0 Size:	16.5 KB ID:	214447
                  Like the type of people that stuff nursing homes full of infected people and then watch them die instead of treating them. Or the type that deny
                  treatment for an easily treatable virus so they can get rich selling experimental gene therapies that have ZERO longitudinal safety data and now
                  the efficacy is wearing out.
                  Oh, I know, the type of people that blackmail others into no travel must wear masks and can't even go to restaurants unless they take the jab and then
                  they have all those restrictions placed on them anyways.
                  I hope these types hang for crimes against humanity.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-153619_Reddit.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	214451

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-153619_Reddit.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	214451
                      Brian, with all due respect, using memes to insult Sid doesn't move the discussion forward. I for one would appreciate it if you'd back off.
                      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-175735_Google.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	214454

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Oh my, you are very impressionable, a chickenpox vaccine utilizing a live attenuated virus that took decades to develop has nothing to do with an experimental gene therapy that took nine months to develop and now is being pushed out to the masses with zero longitudinal data masquerading as a "vaccine".

Here is the view of the inventor of mRNA technology, Dr. Robert Malone.
                          https://ghionjournal.com/vaccine-911-ade/
                          Why do you keep coming back to what appears to be an outstanding success in "nine months". Maybe it's because you want to imply it's "too new"? But like in 1990, researchers at the University of Wisconsin managed to make mRNA technology work in mice. Three decades have been invested in getting us to saving literally millions of people. Like even with so much vaccination already, the sheer number of unvaccinated keep providing replication pools, breeding new variants, and we've still already lost over 4 MILLION souls. Your "natural immunity" idea will kill how many more?!

P.S. as usual with your posts, we need to fact-check, and FALSE, Robert Malone did NOT "invent" mRNA, and so on:
                          https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd
                          Last edited by Aris Marghetis; Saturday, 31st July, 2021, 08:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

Why do you keep coming back to what appears to be an outstanding success in "nine months". Maybe it's because you want to imply it's "too new"? But like in 1990, researchers at the University of Wisconsin managed to make mRNA technology work in mice. Three decades have been invested in getting us to saving literally millions of people. Like even with so much vaccination already, the sheer number of unvaccinated keep providing replication pools, breeding new variants, and we've still already lost over 4 MILLION souls. Your "natural immunity" idea will kill how many more?!

P.S. as usual with your posts, we need to fact-check, and FALSE, Robert Malone did NOT "invent" mRNA, and so on:
                            https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd
                            Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                            P.S. as usual with your posts, we need to fact-check, and FALSE, Robert Malone did NOT "invent" mRNA, and so on:]
                            PS As usual you don't know how to read, I said mRNA technology, not mRNA vaccines. Secondly, MRNA for SarsCov2 was nine months with zero longitudinal safety data. You have data before nine months show it to us. That is why it is experimental right now and not FDA approved...duh! You have a big mouth for someone who knows so little about this subject.
                            By the way did you read the content of Dr. Malone's analysis or is that beyond your comprehension? If yes it is beyond your comprehension, stop making a fool of yourself.
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 31st July, 2021, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_20210731-230829_Reddit.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	214460

Comment

• Does the Chess Federation of Canada have a mask policy???

The US Chess Federation does have a mask policy...

https://new.uschess.org/news/us-open...policy-updated

Comment

Working...
                                X