COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steve Douglas View Post

Oh please. Sid, you yourself posted this link on August 6, 2021 about Scotland:

https://www.gov.scot/publications/foi-202000128465/

The relevant death numbers:
    • 2016 (full year) - 56,718
    • 2017 (full year) - 57,872
    • 2018 (full year) - 58,202
    • 2019 (full year) - 57,691
    • 2020 (up to 20th December) - 62,415

Yes Steve, and the excess mortality in that country was post the roll out of vaccines.in the first 6 months of 2021 for deaths within 28 days of vaccines alone was 5562.
    Canada by the way did not have an unusual excess deaths number in 2020 4% increase that ihas been within the norm increase for the prior decade each year.

https://publichealthscotland.scot/pu...-23-june-2021/

A few "back of the napkin" calculations,"
    54% percent of the Scotland's population was vaccinated by June 2021 2021. 62,500 deaths from all causes in 2020, so over 6 months (2021)
    you would expect approximately 15625 deaths from all causes among the vaccinated group 54% of 62,500). The chances are
    1 in 6 that among the deaths are those vaccinated within that month you would get a total of 2604 deaths.
    So taking out the background deaths (2604?) excess deaths within this group appear to be 5522-2604= 2918
    deaths that are likely related to the vaccine. 3000 excess deaths from vaccines is an astounding number.
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 27th February, 2022, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Yes Steve, and the excess mortality in that country was post the roll out of vaccines.
      Pardon???? The vaccines weren't available to the public in any form until November/December of 2020. The "rollout" occurred in Q1 2021.

Comment

Pardon???? The vaccines weren't available to the public in any form until November/December of 2020. The "rollout" occurred in Q1 2021.
        Yes and that is what I pointed out, please read the post.

Comment

Yes and that is what I pointed out, please read the post.
          Ummm. Let's recap here:

You dared somebody to produce numbers showing excess deaths in **2020**.

I did, citing a link that you originally posted.

You then claimed that those excess deaths in **2020** were because of vaccines.

I then pointed out how that was absurd. In my post I quoted the entirety of your post.

You then went back and substantially edited your post about the excess deaths in 2020, and now it's focusing on 2021.

Sorry Sid, you posted something flat-out wrong, then went and edited it to read completely differently after you were called on it. You've done that before in this thread. I don't care to play that game. Plonk.

Comment

Ummm. Let's recap here:

You dared somebody to produce numbers showing excess deaths in **2020**.

I did, citing a link that you originally posted.

You then claimed that those excess deaths in **2020** were because of vaccines.

I then pointed out how that was absurd. In my post I quoted the entirety of your post.

You then went back and substantially edited your post about the excess deaths in 2020, and now it's focusing on 2021.

Sorry Sid, you posted something flat-out wrong, then went and edited it to read completely differently after you were called on it. You've done that before in this thread. I don't care to play that game. Plonk.
            Yes, the deaths were up in Scotland but the important point to note is that across the world we did not see any unusual increase in excess deaths in 2020, In Canada, for example, we were up 4% on deaths between 2019-2020. This is in line with normal increases in population etc. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ths-in-canada/

Across the world deaths per million were 7.57 to 7.61 between 2019-220 which is not an unusual increase.
            https://www.google.com/amp/knoema.co...ate%3fmode=amp

As for the increase above the norm in Scotland, even the Scottish government is not convinced it is attributable to Covid indeed, Scotland is an exception but not the rule.

https://yourviews.parliament.scot/co...id19-pandemic/
            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 1st March, 2022, 02:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

Peter, let me explain why Sid's position on the abilty of Big Pharma is not ludicrous.
              This is what I have often seen in my day to day work over the last several years:
              Big Pharma sponsors self fulfilling prophecies as 'clinical trials', i.e they compare a group receiving more drugs for more patients for a longer duration to a group receiving nothing (instead of comparing it to a group receiving minimal drugs targeted at selcted patients, till they work (which is usually a short duration). They then have opinion leaders (who are also their paid consultants) go around advocating this success of more drugs for more people for longer durations (hiding the fact that the right question was never asked in the clinical trials), with the audience often being at a posh restaurant busy enjoying a delicious dinner and just putting down the fork and knife momentarily to clap when they hear the opinion leaders say 'this should be practice changing for the welfare of our patients!' Then these same opinion leaders, who are also 'guideline developers', carve the pharma-favoring practice in stone by publishing their guidelines, which is all what many physicians read to help them keep up with the latest developments in practice, and save them from 'malpractice lawsuits'....
              Get it? Doctors are as good as any person in the community, but just like many theologicians have mesmerized all the good people in our communities for centuries, so has big pharma mesmerized doctors...
              Hi Dilip. Your comments are very interesting.

The first thing they've prompted me to do is to say thank you to Bob Armstrong for teaching me something about activism; something I should have clued into a long time ago but for whatever reason (apathy?) didn't. None of us, even those blessed with great wealth and power, can tackle the world's big problems on our own. So therefore, if we want to see effective movement towards improvement, we all need to play a role in a bigger effort. For years now, Bob has been taking the role of facilitator of discussion. He encourages people to think about big issues and to discuss them in a focused way, to stay on track. Sorry, Bob, that I didn't appreciate your efforts earlier.

The second thing, Dilip, is that your remarks point out a potential avenue of activism for you. If you see through Pharma's sham drug trials then there must be significant numbers of your colleagues who see the same things as you. Maybe you can play the role of activist among your colleagues and light a spark that eventually brings changes to the Pharma industry.
              Last edited by Peter McKillop; Tuesday, 1st March, 2022, 11:47 AM. Reason: Added 'eventually'
              "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
              "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
              "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Sid, here's what you said in another part of this thread (bold text 'bolded' by me):

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Please show me any country during 2020 that shows unusual "excess mortality", growth, spoiler alert: you won't be able to.
                Then, when Steve Douglas DID show you a country, using data already posted by you, you said this, among other things:

Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                Yes, the deaths were up in Scotland but the important point to note is that across the world we did not see any unusual increase in excess deaths in 2020 ....
                Sid, this is so typically you that it's laughable! You can never say something like, "Oh. Yeah. Oops. Good catch, Steve." You always have to twist and turn and keep on arguing and shifting the topic until the other person either concedes or leaves (presumably in disgust). You can never allow yourself to be in error.
                "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                  Sid, here's what you said in another part of this thread (bold text 'bolded' by me):

Then, when Steve Douglas DID show you a country, using data already posted by you, you said this, among other things:

Sid, this is so typically you that it's laughable! You can never say something like, "Oh. Yeah. Oops. Good catch, Steve." You always have to twist and turn and keep on arguing and shifting the topic until the other person either concedes or leaves (presumably in disgust). You can never allow yourself to be in error.
                  Frankly, I found the tone of Steve's reply "oh please Sid" was a bit cheeky. As if he had discovered America. As it turns out Scotland is not a good example as the statistic is under scrutiny by the Scottish parliament as I pointed out to him in the referenced link. It is very odd that a routine death stat had to be obtained via a freedom of information request according to the link that Steve provided.

Comment

Sid, here's what you said in another part of this thread (bold text 'bolded' by me):

This is because Sid is only interested in supporting his narrative, because he is a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

This is because Sid is only interested in supporting his narrative, because he is a clown.
                      https://www.facebook.com/boris.louka...58648585842523

Comment

• Thank you. I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Hi Dilip. Your comments are very interesting.

The first thing they've prompted me to do is to say thank you to Bob Armstrong for teaching me something about activism; something I should have clued into a long time ago but for whatever reason (apathy?) didn't. None of us, even those blessed with great wealth and power, can tackle the world's big problems on our own. So therefore, if we want to see effective movement towards improvement, we all need to play a role in a bigger effort. For years now, Bob has been taking the role of facilitator of discussion. He encourages people to think about big issues and to discuss them in a focused way, to stay on track. Sorry, Bob, that I didn't appreciate your efforts earlier.

The second thing, Dilip, is that your remarks point out a potential avenue of activism for you. If you see through Pharma's sham drug trials then there must be significant numbers of your colleagues who see the same things as you. Maybe you can play the role of activist among your colleagues and light a spark that eventually brings changes to the Pharma industry.
                          Peter, I am glad to see that you are shifting your position from"ludicrous" to Dr's should be forming activist groups. Dr's in this country that have done that are smeared and threatened with losing their licenses from the pharma corrupted health bureaucrats at the College of Physicians and Surgeons. What type of pollyannish world do you live in?

Last night the initial Pfizer "vaccine" trial results were released in the US as per a court order where the pharma controlled FDA wanted them released in 75 years from now. These results were withheld for the last 12 months which is unprecedented and the FDA refused at the time to have independent medical safety boards monitoring these drug trials.

The fatality rate was 3% (!) and adverse events were 93%(!) with close to 25% of adverse events ongoing at the time the report was finished last year.
                          https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads...experience.pdf.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 6.38.16 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	345.0 KB ID:	218488

We have not even scratched the surface yet of long-term effects but early indications show serious neurological diseases are on the rise as are cancer cases, myocarditis, strokes, and heart disease. Here is a remarkable partial list of adverse events reported in the document I provided the link to. How many do you think would have volunteered for the Jab with the proper informed consent of these possible adverse outcomes?

APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST 1p36 deletion syndrome;2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria;5'nucleotidase increased;Acoustic neuritis;Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency;Acquired epidermolysis bullosa;Acquired epileptic aphasia;Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus;Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;Acute encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures;Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis;Acute flaccid myelitis;Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;Acute haemorrhagic oedema of infancy;Acute kidney injury;Acute macular outer retinopathy;Acute motor axonal neuropathy;Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy;Acute myocardial infarction;Acute respiratory distress syndrome;Acute respiratory failure;Addison's disease;Administration site thrombosis;Administration site vasculitis;Adrenal thrombosis;Adverse event following immunisation;Ageusia;Agranulocytosis;Air embolism;Alanine aminotransferase abnormal;Alanine aminotransferase increased;Alcoholic seizure;Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis;Allergic oedema;Alloimmune hepatitis;Alopecia areata;Alpers disease;Alveolar proteinosis;Ammonia abnormal;Ammonia increased;Amniotic cavity infection;Amygdalohippocampectomy;Amyloid arthropathy;Amyloidosis;Amyloidosis senile;Anaphylactic reaction;Anaphylactic shock;Anaphylactic transfusion reaction;Anaphylactoid reaction;Anaphylactoid shock;Anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy;Angioedema;Angiopathic neuropathy;Ankylosing spondylitis;Anosmia;Antiacetylcholine receptor antibody positive;Anti-actin antibody positive;Anti-aquaporin-4 antibody positive;Anti-basal ganglia antibody positive;Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody positive;Anti-epithelial antibody positive;Anti-erythrocyte antibody positive;Anti-exosome complex antibody positive;AntiGAD antibody negative;Anti-GAD antibody positive;Anti-ganglioside antibody positive;Antigliadin antibody positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody positive;Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease;Anti-glycyl-tRNA synthetase antibody positive;Anti-HLA antibody test positive;Anti-IA2 antibody positive;Anti-insulin antibody increased;Anti-insulin antibody positive;Anti-insulin receptor antibody increased;Antiinsulin receptor antibody positive;Anti-interferon antibody negative;Anti-interferon antibody positive;Anti-islet cell antibody positive;Antimitochondrial antibody positive;Anti-muscle specific kinase antibody positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein antibodies positive;Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein associated polyneuropathy;Antimyocardial antibody positive;Anti-neuronal antibody positive;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody increased;Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive;Anti-neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive vasculitis;Anti-NMDA antibody positive;Antinuclear antibody increased;Antinuclear antibody positive;Antiphospholipid antibodies positive;Antiphospholipid syndrome;Anti-platelet antibody positive;Anti-prothrombin antibody positive;Antiribosomal P antibody positive;Anti-RNA polymerase III antibody positive;Anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody test positive;Anti-sperm antibody positive;Anti-SRP antibody positive;Antisynthetase syndrome;Anti-thyroid antibody positive;Anti-transglutaminase antibody increased;Anti-VGCC antibody positive;AntiVGKC antibody positive;Anti-vimentin antibody positive;Antiviral prophylaxis;Antiviral treatment;Anti-zinc transporter 8 antibody positive;Aortic embolus;Aortic thrombosis;Aortitis;Aplasia pure red cell;Aplastic anaemia;Application site thrombosis;Application site vasculitis;Arrhythmia;Arterial bypass occlusion;Arterial bypass thrombosis;Arterial thrombosis;Arteriovenous fistula thrombosis;Arteriovenous graft site stenosis;Arteriovenous graft thrombosis;Arteritis;Arteritis P
                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 2nd March, 2022, 02:11 PM.

Comment

The fatality rate was 3% (!) and adverse events were 93%(!) with close to 25% of adverse events ongoing at the time the report was finished last year.

I interpret this data to say that among those experiencing severe adverse events, the fatality rate was 3%. I didn't see any information concerning % of people experiencing these adverse events.

Here is a random report from a google search that gives an idea how many adverse events per vaccine administered in Ontario

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-...pdf?sc_lang=en
                            Last edited by Fred McKim; Wednesday, 2nd March, 2022, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fred McKim View Post

I interpret this data to say that among those experiencing severe adverse events, the fatality rate was 3%. I didn't see any information concerning % of people experiencing these adverse events.

Here is a random report from a google search that gives an idea how many adverse events per vaccine administered in Ontario

https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-...pdf?sc_lang=en
                              Thanks, Fred :)

Comment

Working...
                              X