COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

When I picture you, Sid, I picture someone who acts like they are in a drug induced frenzy, banging away at your keyboard while talking to yourself. Someone who is desperate to be right about each and every tiny detail of this pandemic because, if you are not, your entire world view would crumble around you.
    Your questions are extremely callous. If someone had asked you how old your relative was who died, and then blew off the death as expected as her age was greater than the average life expectancy, you would have lost your mind and threatened lawsuits. Fact: millions of people would be alive, right now, if there was no covid. Covid killed them.
    You are pathetic.
    Why don't you just answer the questions I posted? No one cares about what YOU think about me including me. Do you really believe the Sarscov2 virus was of natural origin and Moderna et al just happened to patent sequences for the cytotoxic spike protein in 2017 long before SarsCOV2 was considered a threat by coincidence?
    Common Brain, Wake up!!!!! I posted absolute proof of that here already.

I could post a lot more but the only thing you seem interested in is showing us all what a clever, intelligent, witty, and insulting troll you are. Don't kid yourself that I have forgotten about the many libelous statements you have made in your zest to show everyone here how smart you are. You were already put on notice and I have seen no evidence that you have apologized or recanted your statements. Consider yourself notified.

I am not the only one who knows that we had a pandemic of malfeasance and maltreatment fueled by absolute corruption by pharma. That is what
    has killed millions and continues to do so.

You might want to ask yourself this question. If your precious "vaccines" worked so well why is the COVID death rate per 100,000 in countries like the UK and Scotland with clean data the highest in the fully boosted group, followed by the double vaccinated group with the lowest death rate in either the single dose or not vaccinated at all group?

https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_11.pdf
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 9.12.19 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	154.3 KB ID:	218876

In all, there were 5,084 Covid-19 deaths between 14th Feb and 13th March 22, and the triple vaccinated population accounted for 3,687 of them. Whilst the not-vaccinated population accounted for just 401.

Overall, the vaccinated population accounted for 92.2% of all Covid-19 deaths during these four weeks, with 4,683 recorded deaths.

Here is what is happening here in Canada.. Yes, the trend is clear in Canada by the third week of February the triple vax are five times as likely to die from COVID as the unvaxxed. Remember that pesky ADE problem I talked about and damage to the innate immune system with each jab? OI h, I forgot you don't look at data, only MSM pharma-sponsored propaganda. Better get your "fact-checkers" to debunk this.....good luck! Data talks, bullshit walks that you seem to have an endless supply of Brian.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/sr...-Canada.ca.pdf
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 8.50.12 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	225.1 KB ID:	218885

You are the one that libeled me by posting "people like me are responsible for the increase in deaths". Well, genius? You know about as much about immunology and virology as I do about rope dancing! Yet you have sat here for almost two years handwaving and calling me every name under the sun! The worst thing is subjecting adolescents, children and even babies to these death shots. https://iceni.substack.com/p/covid-1...ii-vaccine?s=r Only Canada has a policy of "vaccinating" infants with unproven experimental inoculations.
    Here is a paper I am a co-author of on the treatment of the pediatric population. It is very similar to the adult population,

https://earlycovidcare.org/wp-conten...-Treatment.pdf

The group of Dr's in the above paper has treated over 200,000 elderly high-risk COVID patients with zero deaths. Many run urgent care clinics. They dared go against the policy of not treating patients with anything and waiting until they are at death's door at the emergency room that was and is simply genocide, as is the policy of mandating an experimental injection that has proven to be utterly useless and dangerous.
    Get on the right side of history Brian as you are on the wrong side as of now!

https://ianmsc.substack.com/p/the-cd...sk-mandate?s=r

https://jessicar.substack.com/p/lets...ere-are-so?s=r

https://www.bmj.com/content/376/bmj.o702
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 27th March, 2022, 07:43 AM.

Comment

• I am coping with the pandemic by watching the invasion of Ukraine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
        I am coping with the pandemic by watching the invasion of Ukraine.
        So there you B.

Me, I'm here working hard on the final edit of my first ever short film ... STOP WAR.

Here's the orig screen test still shot wayyy back in 2012...

Click image for larger version

Name:	STOP_WAR_orig.gif
Views:	72
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	218893

... 10 years WTF? ... time for personal projects, YAY!

Reminds me of what the Kermit the Frog said ...
        Time's fun when you're having flies.
        peace,
        n.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
          So there you B.
          I wish I was. At this stage in life I would be quite content to wait with a supply of Molotov cocktails and as many other weapons as possible somewhere in Ukraine and then kill as many invaders as I could before they got me. The cowardice of the world is sickening. How can we stand around and allow this to happen? The entire planet should already have declared total war on Russia. We gutless weaklings will not survive long as a species, and this is just as well. I am ashamed to be human...
          Last edited by Brad Thomson; Monday, 28th March, 2022, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• Putin is a sick dog. Who the hell does he think he is threatening you and me with a nuclear war? He should be taken out at all costs, immediately. The world has become Neville Chamberlain. Putin is no different than Hitler.

Comment

• https://rumble.com/vyw0r7-vera-sharav-presentation.html

https://rumble.com/vyzuuj-doctor-speaks-out-toronto-worldwide-rally.html

UK Children in 2021 10–14-year-olds, ran the risk of dying almost by a factor of ten following the first dose while the second dose brings a 51.8 times greater risk of death than if they had remained un-jabbed

Uk Government data look at tab 9 from xls spreadsheet of data from 2021 all-cause mortality.
              https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nstatusengland
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 30th March, 2022, 01:24 AM.

Comment

Putin is a sick dog. Who the hell does he think he is threatening you and me with a nuclear war? He should be taken out at all costs, immediately. The world has become Neville Chamberlain. Putin is no different than Hitler.
                Wait a sec, Brad, I'm not getting something. Aren't you in favor of a major culling of the world population? If yes, then should it really matter whether that culling comes from nuclear war, or from pandemic, or from starvation, or any other means? Nuclear war might even the the most merciful means, in terms of overall time taken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Wait a sec, Brad, I'm not getting something. Aren't you in favor of a major culling of the world population? If yes, then should it really matter whether that culling comes from nuclear war, or from pandemic, or from starvation, or any other means? Nuclear war might even the the most merciful means, in terms of overall time taken.
                  Here is a great punk band from London, Ontario, in the late 70s to early 80s. Hans, did you ever see these guys? I was at numerous shows in 1980/2.
                  The Demics (Full Album) HQ - YouTube

I do believe that we need to intelligently work at population reduction as an important part of combating climate change. God does not seem to care how this is done, though most of us humans do.

Comment

• As previously discussed, India will be taking on the 2022 Chess Olympiad, after FIDE cancelled Russia as host, following its invasion of Ukraine last month.

Here is a summary of India's record hosting some major sporting events:

1) World Cup of Cricket:
                    India served as co-host of this quadrennial event in 1987, 1996, and 2011. India will serve as sole host next year, 2023. Cricket has evolved into India's favorite sport, drawing crowds larger than anywhere else in the world, and the Indian National League draws the highest TV ratings in the world, attracting many overseas players.
                    2) World Chess Championship Match:
                    India hosted the final match in 2013, between Champion GM Viswanathan Anand and Challenger GM Magnus Carlsen.
                    3) Asian Games:
                    This is a multi-national Asian Summer Olympics, in effect. India hosted this major event in 1951 and 1982.

So, India does have significant experience hosting important sporting events. I am optimistic for India's effort hosting the Chess Olympiad in 2022!!

Comment

• South Africa eighteenth country to go over 100,000 deaths.

Comment

Here is a great punk band from London, Ontario, in the late 70s to early 80s. Hans, did you ever see these guys? I was at numerous shows in 1980/2.

I do believe that we need to intelligently work at population reduction as an important part of combating climate change. God does not seem to care how this is done, though most of us humans do.
                        Sadly no, it was years later (about 1995) that my son got into punk rock and by then I had developed hearing sensitivity.

Comment

In the Toronto Chess Club Newsletter a player contributed chess versions of Sex Pistol songs like God Saves the Queen. I went to Vancouver circa 1980 and played in a chess tournament. Going out in the evening I went into a bar (Flying Buddha?) with a cheap cover charge for live bands and listened to D. O. A. and the Subhumans. It was hard to cross the slam dance floor to get to the washroom. In Toronto I saw the Dead Kennedys where people jumped from the balcony onto the dance floor. I though punk music was a form of population reduction.

Comment

• I was right up front for Nina Hagen at the Masonic Temple in Toronto, I had my hands on her feedback monitors and she was expectorating all over me.

Comment

• Iggy Pop spit on me ... Carleton University 1981

Comment

• Ivermectin

A recent clinical trial showed that Ivermectin, an alternative treatment for COVID-19, does not effectively alleviate the disease. The study, which compared more than 1,300 people infected with the coronavirus in Brazil who received either Ivermectin or a placebo, effectively ruled out the drug as a treatment for COVID-19, the study’s authors said.

Ivermectin does not reduce COVID-19 hospitalization risk.

Subscribers Only

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...20be%20endemic

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                                Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Friday, 1st April, 2022, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X