Clear All

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
    Every time Joe Biden said vaccines prevent COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTlxpxdH3Yk

Pandemic of misinformation!

LOOL!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ICBBK-d-C0

Comment

• Over the years Sen. Rand Paul seems to really enjoy his exchanges with Dr. Fauci, ha!

Relentless!

Comment

• Dr. Birx ... Trump's former Covid-19 adviser

Admits She And Fauci Made Up ‘The Science’ On Lockdowns, Social Distancing

https://invesbrain.com/dr-birx-admit...al-distancing/

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection and I think we overplayed the vaccines ..."

https://twitter.com/SKMorefield/stat...86541239635969

LOOL!

Comment

• Social Distancing and Lockdowns were not new........we saw them in earlier world pandemics (Spanish Flu, etc.). The medical experts of 2020 and onward were building on what had gone before (It's just that many of us didn't know it, until the historian types started posting all these old photos and newspaper clippings).

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
            Social Distancing and Lockdowns were not new........we saw them in earlier world pandemics (Spanish Flu, etc.). The medical experts of 2020 and onward were building on what had gone before (It's just that many of us didn't know it, until the historian types started posting all these old photos and newspaper clippings).

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
            The big lie among many was the notion of asymptomatic transmission that led to all of the failed COVID restriction policies: This notion of asymptomatic transmission was disproven by Cao et al

"The detection rate of asymptomatic positive cases was very low, and there was no evidence of transmission from asymptomatic positive persons to traced close contacts."

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w

Comment

• And now barely there Biden has caught what is known as Rebound COVID.

So ... you take how many pfizer shots and booster shots to prevent COVID-19? And then when you do catch COVID-19 you take pfizer's paxlovid to 'cure' COVID-19 ... and then when pfizer's paxlovid doesn't work then what? Another pfizer booster shot?? Perhaps a booster shot of pfizer's paxlovid?

EPIC pfizer business model!!!

Comment

And now barely there Biden has caught what is known as Rebound COVID.

So ... you take how many pfizer shots and booster shots to prevent COVID-19? And then when you do catch COVID-19 you take pfizer's paxlovid to 'cure' COVID-19 ... and then when pfizer's paxlovid doesn't work then what? Another pfizer booster shot?? Perhaps a booster shot of pfizer's paxlovid?

EPIC pfizer business model!!!
                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 7.06.02 AM.png
Views:	72
Size:	732.5 KB
ID:	221098

Comment

• LOOL!

The dramatic increase in Excess Deaths has become so serious a concern that even the democrat's mainstream media can no longer ignore, ha!

Backfire just like the FBI's raid on Mar-a-Lago

Comment

LOOL!

The dramatic increase in Excess Deaths has become so serious a concern that even the democrat's mainstream media can no longer ignore, ha!

Backfire just like the FBI's raid on Mar-a-Lago
                    A recently well done Canadian documentary.
                    https://librti.com/view-video/uninformed-consent

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

A recently well done Canadian documentary.
                      https://librti.com/view-video/uninformed-consent
                      Thanks Sid!

Sure hope mRNA tech side effects don't overwhelm the global population. But even so, people need to know the actual numbers of adverse events.

For me, it's a personal choice to still be mRNA tech free.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post

It may not matter because the Dems in the media will suppress it. The only way it matters is if Trump wins and the guilty are punished.
                        Hello Trump-backed challenger Harriet Hageman ... bye bye Liz 'russia russia russia' Cheney, ha!

Even though Trump hasn't declared his 2024 Presidential run the swamp continues to drain, ha!

Comment

• Moderna is pissed, ha!

They're suing both Pfizer and BioNTech for patent infringement.

LOOL!!!

mRNA tech brawl ... love it!!!

Comment

• Posted May 20th, 2020. Over two years later, and I stand by what I wrote back then. If anything, I feel it more strongly now.

Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                            1) There appears to be a link between Vitamin D deficiency and bad Covid outcomes. One source of Vitamin D is sunshine. Fresh air and exercise also helps with ...

2) Vitamin D is found to help with depression. I would be willing to bet that although social distancing and quarantining people for the first month was a net positive, over time the deleterious effects of prolonged quarantine (isolation, depression, alcoholism/drug abuse, spousal abuse, lack of exercise, boredom, increased stress due to job/income loss) is going to at the very least negate much of this. You save one basket of people by sacrificing another.

On top of that the government has absolutely no right to extend the lockdown "for our protection". We are free citizens, and having voluntarily done our duty to allow government time to protect elderly and sickly people, have no reason to listen to them anymore. I consider it a matter of my public duty to go outside every day. Better to have people with robust immune systems get infected than have millions of people waiting, weakening, sitting around hoping things work out and "big daddy government" saves us. I refuse to live that way.

The little dictators making the rules don't follow them. See: J Trudeau, D Ford, A Scheer, Mayor L Lightfoot (in the US), Gov JB Pritzker, UK's N Ferguson. If this pandemic has taught me one thing is that there are many wannabe dictators who want to tell everyone else how they should live.
                            "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                              Posted May 20th, 2020. Over two years later, and I stand by what I wrote back then. If anything, I feel it more strongly now.

A year later (Aug 2021) here was the then Canada Minister of Health's view of peer reviewed science on vitamin D that I posted here. Clearly they wanted people dead, not healthy

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                                Posted May 20th, 2020. Over two years later, and I stand by what I wrote back then. If anything, I feel it more strongly now.

I'm inclined to agree with this. I think the quarantine, although necessary of course, has had a negative impact in some ways that more people need to realize.

Comment

Working...
                                X