Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ChessTalk Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC) Thread

    Week # 51 (22/11/29 – 22/12/5 – 7 days)

    Weekly Stats:
    .....................................................2022 Average..........................................................2022 Average
    Last Week's......Prior Week's........Views/Day..........Last Week's.....Prior Week's......Responses/Day
    Views/Day........Views/Day.............(44 wks.)........Responses/Day....Resp./Day......... (44 wks.).

    ...35.........................7..........................46........................3....................0.........................3.........

    Analysis of Last Weeks Stats

    Last week participation jumped back towards the average so far this year.

    We have a core group of CT'er followers.

    Climate Change Thread “Responses”

    There are lots of climate change articles out there, both on negative anthropogenic climate change, and negative natural climate change.

    This thread encourages CT'ers on all sides to re-post here, as responses, the climate change posts of interest they see elsewhere. Overall, ChessTalker's have been quite active here in posting “responses” and it seems that chessplayers across Canada re wanting information on climate change, a challenge unlike any our species has ever faced before.

    Note: I personally, as the thread originator, am trying to post a new response at least every 2nd day, but admit my busy schedule means I am sometimes falling short on this. So it is great that a number of other CT'ers are posting responses here somewhat regularly.

    The Pressing Climate Change Issue

    The core issue:

    Building a sense of URGENCY on this issue in society. We must realize that we cannot kick it down the road any longer!

    The public is aware of the climate change issue.......

    BUT.....

    climate activists must find strategies to “AWAKEN” the public to the “urgency”.

    It is expected, though somewhat disheartening, to see other negative issues of the day climb immediately to the top of the public's agenda, with climate change being sometimes substantially downgraded in importance. We will all pay for this.........

    The Time Line

    Nature's Tipping point is estimated to be, on current trajectory, only 9 years away (Around Jan. 1, 2031). Capping the temperature rise at only 1.5 degrees Celsius (the original international target) is now impossible (UN Climate Change Panel's most recent report). Their position is that the problem at this time is mostly due to human activity, and that radical change in our method of living is the only way to avoid this rising, very problematic, temperature. UNCCP noted that current government deadlines were totally insufficient to solve the problem. CO 2 must be capped by 2025! Also, it has now become necessary to add in the process of CO 2 “removal”, along with “eliminating” the spewing of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere by human activity. And it has now become clear that the more deadly greenhouse gas is Methane, and countries' last year agreement on its reduction are on the table this year again!

    Our window of opportunity is fast closing.

    The Large Picture Solutions

    Can we come up with at least one viable suggestion of some impressive, radical thing that might wake up the public, that we could then put out there to other concerned climate activists?

    Negative Natural Climate Change

    This thread has had a number of CT'ers arguing for Natural Climate Change, and arguing that the human economic activity contribution to negative climate change is negligible.

    We would encourage everyone to consider the materials being presented, and then see whether they in any way change your perspective, if you are an adherent of negative Anthropogenic climate change. Whether you change anything, or not, your assessment of the evidence would be most welcome in this thread.

    CT'ers' Local Actions on Climate Change

    You can do something! When you like one of this thread's links on an aspect of climate change, spread the news by posting it to your social media accounts and other Websites/Discussion Boards you participate in!

    ~ Bob (T-S/P)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
      Hi Sid:

      Your last video link: a very concerning presentation for those of us who have accepted the majority government and majority medical establishment presentation on the COVID-19 vaccine.

      Bob A (T-S/P)
      You should be very concerned:



      This is what you can do about it.
      https://covid19criticalcare.com/trea...ols/i-recover/
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 6th December, 2022, 05:10 PM.

      Comment


      • Just thought I would drop by and wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
        I see the debate over climate change continues.
        I found this video this morning and wanted to share.

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGtA..._channel=MSNBC

        See you all in 2023. Cheers.


        Comment


        • Nice to have you visit, Bob G!!

          Yup..........the discussion of the "real" cause of the negative climate change we are experiencing currently, and its projected severity, is very much alive and kicking.

          Lots of worthwhile material being presented by both the "Anthropogenicists" and the "Naturalists".

          We poor plebs are trying our best to sort through the plethora of data!

          ~ Bob A (T-S/P)

          Comment


          • Interesting article on the WEF "climate change" and how the goal is to render your home worthless and abandoned.

            https://substack.com/inbox/post/88065258

            Comment


            • "No government on earth allowed people a say on plans to dismantle power stations & replace them with unreliable & ineffective wind & solar. A long-running UN fear campaign is blamed for a worsening global energy crisis, costing the west trillions for unproven energy substitutes."
              Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 1.31.25 AM.png
Views:	33
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	223255

              Comment


              • "The human world is in a very dark place - our world is being dismantled while we watch. Zealots crying witch & wolf are branding skeptics as holocaust deniers. Fear and threat are the allies of propaganda. Is the human story of hope unravelling & what lies ahead? A new dark age"

                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-12-09 at 8.43.44 AM.png
Views:	31
Size:	851.6 KB
ID:	223257


                Comment


                • A 2-million-year-old ecosystem in Greenland uncovered by environmental DNA
                  Late Pliocene and Early Pleistocene epochs 3.6 to 0.8 million years ago1 had climates resembling those forecasted under future warming2. Palaeoclimatic records show strong polar amplification with mean annual temperatures of 11–19 °C above contemporary values3,4. The biological communities inhabiting the Arctic during this time remain poorly known because fossils are rare5. Here we report an ancient environmental DNA6 (eDNA) record describing the rich plant and animal assemblages of the Kap København Formation in North Greenland, dated to around two million years ago.

                  https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-05453-y


                  Click image for larger version

Name:	2Mammoth Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 12.35.57 AM.png
Views:	31
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	223265

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                    A 2-million-year-old ecosystem in Greenland uncovered by environmental DNA
                    Late Pliocene and Early Pleistocene epochs 3.6 to 0.8 million years ago1 had climates resembling those forecasted under future warming2. Palaeoclimatic records show strong polar amplification with mean annual temperatures of 11–19 °C above contemporary values3,4. The biological communities inhabiting the Arctic during this time remain poorly known because fossils are rare5. Here we report an ancient environmental DNA6 (eDNA) record describing the rich plant and animal assemblages of the Kap København Formation in North Greenland, dated to around two million years ago.

                    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-05453-y


                    Click image for larger version

Name:	2Mammoth Screen Shot 2022-12-10 at 12.35.57 AM.png
Views:	31
Size:	1.52 MB
ID:	223265
                    Does this relieve your climate-anxiety, Bob? Ready to join the climate-indifferent majority?

                    Comment


                    • Hi Bob A,

                      Keep an eye out for this documentary coming out in January about climate restoration and survival, "back to our future".

                      Their website

                      https://www.backtoourfuture.net/?fbc...beK_6XJ9BoVFV0

                      Where you will find 2 promo trailers for the upcoming film.


                      Comment


                      • As I understand it, our Earth is round; and most of the population lives roughly on a wide band around the equator.

                        So, given the warming expected based on this historical warming period:

                        1. If half the population goes north, and half goes south, into a smaller area, how big will the houses be and how close together?
                        2. Where will we put the farms?
                        3. The Mastodon photo looks idyllic - will the extreme weather disasters due to negative climate change, which we are already experiencing, just disappear?

                        ~ Bob A (T-S/P)

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                          As I understand it, our Earth is round; and most of the population lives roughly on a wide band around the equator.

                          So, given the warming expected based on this historical warming period:

                          1. If half the population goes north, and half goes south, into a smaller area, how big will the houses be and how close together?
                          2. Where will we put the farms?
                          3. The Mastodon photo looks idyllic - will the extreme weather disasters due to negative climate change, which we are already experiencing, just disappear?

                          ~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                          Our world's population is already peaking, and will start declining soon... and nothing wrong with compact cities (less commuting!)... so enough space to put farms on...
                          And we are already managing better our natural disasters (which by the way, have always been part of the world's climate), as loss of human life from them has been decreasing over the decades...
                          So let us stop being unnecessarily anxious about it... despite the anxiety provoking, melodramatic documentaries and elitist propaganda around...

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                            As I understand it, our Earth is round; and most of the population lives roughly on a wide band around the equator.

                            So, given the warming expected based on this historical warming period:

                            1. If half the population goes north, and half goes south, into a smaller area, how big will the houses be and how close together?
                            2. Where will we put the farms?
                            3. The Mastodon photo looks idyllic - will the extreme weather disasters due to negative climate change, which we are already experiencing, just disappear?

                            ~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                            "Two million years ago, northern Greenland was (at the top of the range) 66 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than it is today. What caused this stupendous change in Arctic temperatures during a period when Homo sapiens either didn’t exist or numbered only a few hundred thousand?

                            What caused the four massive fluctuations of the earth’s temperature since then, as displayed in the chart.
                            The last ice age featured the mile-thick Laurentide ice sheet that covered most of Canada and the northern contiguous United States. This ice sheet melted and formed the Great Lakes 20,000 years ago—thousands of years before the earth’s human population numbered more than a few million.

                            If the earth’s climate enters a prolonged warming trend that returns the average temperature of northern Greenland to what it was 2 million years ago, should we be alarmed that human activity is the cause?

                            Watch for our awful governments and their friends in the “climate countermeasure” business to perpetrate stupendous acts of fraud, purportedly to "protect" us from climate change."



                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Interglacial temps 2022-12-10 at 1.13.29 PM.png
Views:	26
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	223278

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

                              "Two million years ago, northern Greenland was (at the top of the range) 66 degrees Fahrenheit warmer than it is today. What caused this stupendous change in Arctic temperatures during a period when Homo sapiens either didn’t exist or numbered only a few hundred thousand?

                              What caused the four massive fluctuations of the earth’s temperature since then, as displayed in the chart.
                              The last ice age featured the mile-thick Laurentide ice sheet that covered most of Canada and the northern contiguous United States. This ice sheet melted and formed the Great Lakes 20,000 years ago—thousands of years before the earth’s human population numbered more than a few million.

                              If the earth’s climate enters a prolonged warming trend that returns the average temperature of northern Greenland to what it was 2 million years ago, should we be alarmed that human activity is the cause?

                              Watch for our awful governments and their friends in the “climate countermeasure” business to perpetrate stupendous acts of fraud, purportedly to "protect" us from climate change."



                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Interglacial temps 2022-12-10 at 1.13.29 PM.png
Views:	26
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	223278
                              Wow, that graph shows a very regular cycle, amazing.

                              Sid, about Greenland .... is it possible that Greenland and Antarctica were both near to the equator 2 million years ago, and some regions now near the equator were at the poles, all of this occurring due to some massive shift of the Earth's crust?

                              If that was the case, then even 2 million years ago the poles still could still have had miles-think icecaps like Greenland and Antarctica have now.

                              So the difference in our current era could be that the ice caps are melting, which is something that maybe has never happened on Earth since the ice caps first appeared, however long ago that was.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

                                Wow, that graph shows a very regular cycle, amazing.

                                Sid, about Greenland .... is it possible that Greenland and Antarctica were both near to the equator 2 million years ago, and some regions now near the equator were at the poles, all of this occurring due to some massive shift of the Earth's crust?

                                If that was the case, then even 2 million years ago the poles still could still have had miles-think icecaps like Greenland and Antarctica have now.

                                So the difference in our current era could be that the ice caps are melting, which is something that maybe has never happened on Earth since the ice caps first appeared, however long ago that was.
                                Sure, Gore predicted the Ice caps would be melted entirely by now. It's all bullshit.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X