Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Bob G:

OK ..........I went further than I had intended! A finding of not guilty due to reasonable doubt is not a finding that the accused didn't do it. It is only that the Crown can't prove he did it.

You are correct......the test is which side has the preponderance of evidence. Obviously the MS Science, and the MSM, do not find Sid's "evidence" as strong as he does.

But what I am now concerned about is his .5 C temperature increase chart. It looks very good.

But if it is not accepted by MS Science, then they must assert that the graph is somehow inaccurate or flawed. This is now what I am looking for........what is wrong with the Naturalists assertion that there is now, and has been for a while, a natural global warming cycle, and that there has been a consistent increase to today.....the average temperature over time is a straight line increase. And this is despite the start of the industrial revolution in the mid-1800's (I assume I now have their position correctly?). So the industrial revolution did not cause the average increase to jump at all.

I've got some work to do, to answer Sid as to how could this be? What answer do I have to show why the graph is misleading evidence, and somehow not including all necessary factors?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
      Obviously, MS Science does not find Sid's "evidence" as strong as he does.
      This post already shows an analysis of peer-reviewed science that comes to the opposite conclusion to the fairy tales the MSM espouses.
      https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...034#post225034

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
      A finding of not guilty due to reasonable doubt is not a finding that the accused didn't do it. It is only that the Crown can't prove he did it.
      Before, the energy supply is disrupted, causing millions worldwide not to be able to afford to heat their homes. The food supply is disrupted via fertilizer restrictions putting farmers out of business & Millions are forced on an unhealthy diet of insects, and people are imprisoned in fifteen-minute cities; you had better damn well prove your thesis to the same judicial standards of "beyond a reasonable doubt" as the consequences are as dire for the criminally accused as it is for humanity and millions of lives that will be lost!

This twelve-year-old protesting the city of Oxford being transformed into a "15-minute city" does a great job of articulating a solution to these problems. If Klaus Schwab and his elite friends decided that 93% of humanity is not worthy of sharing the Earth with them, maybe humanity would be much better off without them!

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 2nd March, 2023, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

And there you have it. Judge Armstrong has ruled reasonable doubt exists.
        Thus giving everyone not willing to tackle the problem of climate change an excuse to do nothing.

But I would argue, reasonable doubt is not the appropriate legal standard here.
        Preponderance of the evidence would be more suitable. How about it judge?

Oh, never mind. I withdraw my objection.

Bob G,
        Do you remember when you posted here that you admired Dr.John Campbell and his well-presented youtube videos? He was a huge proponent of masking and a big fan of the injections. The data today is now overwhelming that masks of any type are now useless against any respiratory virus as per the gold standard for meta-analysis within the medical community. I posted on this previously https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...938#post224938

Dr. Fauci just published that the Covid injections were a public health failure and were utterly useless from the get-go!

https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...706#post224706

Branches of the US Govt, including the FBI and Department of Energy, publicly announced that it is likely that Sarscov2 was manmade in a lab. The mainstream. previously called anyone that said this is "a conspiracy theorist."

In fact, the data on virtually every point I made about the Pandemic now shows I. was 100 percent correct from the start.

Dr. Campbell was wrong on almost all points and has now reversed his positions 100% on both masks and injections. But here is the point: He has the class and integrity to ADMIT when he is wrong and apologizes!

I have presented data that is unassailable with respect to anthropogenic climate change. Bob Armstrong has the class and integrity to now seriously examine this data given to him. Yes, it was a struggle to get Bob to that point, but unlike yourself, the likes of Dr. John Campbell, when faced with data that proves them wrong, seriously look at it. That, my friend, is how science progresses!
        Enjoy Dr. John Campbell's apology with respect to masks.

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 3rd March, 2023, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• “Produce massively more electricity”: France wants to build more than 14 new nuclear power plants

© IMAGO/Dirk Sattler“Produce massively more electricity”: France wants to build more than 14 new nuclear power plants

The government in Paris has commissioned French industry to examine the construction of new nuclear power plants. At the same time, more electricity is to be produced in existing plants.
          03/01/2023 at 6:17 p.m

"France is considering building more than 14 new nuclear power plants by 2050 - more than previously announced. "Initially, there are six reactors, eight more are being considered," said Agnès Pannier-Runacher, Minister of Energy Transition, on Wednesday of the business newspaper "Les Echos".

"But I put the question to the industry very clearly: can you go beyond 14 reactors by 2050?" explains Pannier-Runacher. As justification, she referred to climate protection. "Reaching carbon neutrality by 2050 requires that we produce massively more electricity."
          The Tagesspiegel app Current news, background information and analyzes directly on your smartphone. Plus the digital newspaper. Download here for free.Industry must first answer the question of how many power plants could be built by when. “Our energy mix has to take reality into account, science as well as industrial realities. It must not be based on simple ideologies," said the minister."

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Resist_05/status...60668163719168

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-03-04 at 5.58.19 PM.png
Views:	47
Size:	814.7 KB
ID:	225168

Comment

• ChessTalk

Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC) Thread

(Started: 21/12/9)

Name:	Number 7.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	225207

Week # 9 (23/2/27 – 23/3/5: 7 days)

Weekly Stats:

Views
              .....................................................2023 Average.... 2022 Average
              Last Week's......Prior Week's........Views/Day..........Views/Day
              Views/Day........Views/Day.............(9 wks.)........ ......(9 wks.).

........40....................35.........................35.....................44

Responses (Posts)

......................................................2023 Average.........2022 Average

....Last Week's.....Prior Week's......Responses/Day......Responses/Day

Responses/Day....Resp./Day......... (9 wks.)....................... (9 wks.)

...........2....................2.........................3..............................5.

Analysis of Last Weeks Stats

The stats for last week are similar to the week before, and are keeping pace with the 2023 average to date. The thread remains quite active.

Climate Change Thread “Responses”

There are lots of climate change articles out there, both on negative anthropogenic climate change, and negative natural climate change.

This thread encourages CT'ers on all sides to re-post here, as responses, the climate change posts of interest they see elsewhere. Overall, ChessTalker's have been quite active here in posting “responses” and it seems that chessplayers across Canada re wanting information on climate change, a challenge unlike any our species has ever faced before.

Note:

1. The goal of this thread is not to woodshed an opposing view into submission. Every position is entitled to post as it sees fit, regardless of the kind of, and amount of, postings by other positions. What is wanted is serious consideration of all posts........then you decide.
              2. I personally, as the thread originator, am trying to post a new response at least every 2nd day, but admit my busy schedule means I am sometimes falling short on this. So it is great that a number of other CT'ers are posting responses here somewhat regularly.

The Pressing Climate Change Issue

The core issue:

Building a sense of URGENCY on this issue in society. We must realize that we cannot kick it down the road any longer!

The public is aware of the climate change issue.......

BUT.....

climate activists must find strategies to “AWAKEN” the public to the “urgency”.

It is expected, though somewhat disheartening, to see other negative issues of the day climb immediately to the top of the public's agenda, with climate change being sometimes substantially downgraded in importance. We will all pay for this.........

The Time Line

Nature's Tipping point is estimated to be, on current trajectory, only 9 years away (Around Jan. 1, 2031). Capping the temperature rise at only 1.5 degrees Celsius (the original international target) is now impossible (UN Climate Change Panel's most recent report). Their position is that the problem at this time is mostly due to human activity, and that radical change in our method of living is the only way to avoid this rising, very problematic, temperature. UNCCP noted that current government deadlines were totally insufficient to solve the problem. CO 2 must be capped by 2025! Methane is another greenhouse gas of concern, with some maintaining it contributes more to the problem than CO2. The extent of involvement in the greenhouse effect of water vapour is somewhat controversial.

Also, it has now become necessary to add in the process of CO 2 “removal”, along with “eliminating” the spewing of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere by human activity.

Our window of opportunity is fast closing.

Opposition - Negative Natural Climate Change adherents say the the average temperature increase over time has been steady, with no marked increase with the start of industrialization. They challenge the Anthropogenicist's method of recording temperature. They challenge the computer modelling by Anthropogenicists and their resulting "doomsday scenario" conclusion.

The Large Picture Solutions

Can we come up with at least one viable suggestion of some impressive, radical thing that might wake up the public, that we could then put out there to other concerned climate activists?

Negative “Natural” Climate Change

This thread has had a number of CT'ers arguing for Natural Climate Change, and arguing that the human economic activity contribution to negative climate change is negligible. We are just in one of Nature's long warming cycles (See not above).

We would encourage everyone to consider the materials being presented, and then see whether they in any way change your perspective, if you are an adherent of negative Anthropogenic climate change. Whether you change anything, or not, your assessment of the evidence would be most welcome in this thread.

CT'ers' Local Actions on Climate Change

You can do something! When you like one of this thread's links on an aspect of climate change, spread the news by posting it to your social media accounts and other Websites/Discussion Boards you participate in!

~ Bob (T-S/P)

Comment

• Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC)

Non-Green Energy

Americas - State of Alaska, USA

"Biden Expected to Move Ahead on a Major Oil Project in Alaska

The decision would allow an enormous $8 billion drilling project in the largest expanse of pristine wilderness in the United States."

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/10/c...d396a4debfd6ce

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/sta...59350252396544

Name:	Screen Shot 2023-03-11 at 11.29.36 AM.png
Views:	28
Size:	973.8 KB
ID:	225280

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Truydeaus carbon tax supp  2023-03-11 at 5.42.03 PM.png
Views:	29
Size:	1,016.8 KB
ID:	225292

Comment

• Greta Thunberg deletes her 2018 tweet saying the world will end in 2023 after the world does not end

"A top climate scientist is warning that climate change will wipe out all humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels over the next five years." Thunberg's post read from 2018.

https://thepostmillennial.com/greta-...campaign=64483

Comment

• This message from a climate change student.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scXY..._channel=MSNBC

Comment

This message from a climate change student.

Yet another message that is based on "modeling." Models that fail to match the real-world data. Please find a refutation to this data that I posted here among other places,
                          https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...098#post225098
                          The climate rose on average to .5 degrees every 100 years at the same rate 300 years ago as today. The first 150 years were with zero man-made CO2 emissions.
                          I am open to explanations that I have yet to find anyone that can answer, including hard-core climate scientists.
                          A youtube video of a student with a mellifluous voice does not cut it.

As per this paper, the idea that excess deaths were caused by bad weather in 2021 (a novel factor for death) is a cover-up for 13,000,000 deaths caused by the injections. Please read below and again if you can refute it; I am all ears:

Correlation Research in the Public Interest has published a new report entitled “Age-stratified COVID-19 vaccine-dose fatality rate for Israel and Australia”.

The report was authored by Denis G. Rancourt, Marine Baudin, Joseph Hickey, and Jérémie Mercier.

In the report, the vaccine-dose fatality rate (the ratio of vaccine-induced deaths to vaccine doses delivered in a population) from the COVID-19 vaccines is found to increase exponentially with age and to be close to 1% for the oldest age group.

The authors also estimate a global total of approximately 13 million deaths from the COVID-19 vaccines.

The report contains a detailed explanation of the methodology used, with accompanying technical appendices.
                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 12th March, 2023, 04:46 PM.

Comment

This message from a climate change student.

It seems there is no real increase in natural disasters... what has happened is that there is better reporting now than 100 or 200 years ago...
                            https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael...h=5b617de41897

Comment

• ChessTalk

Negative Anthropogenic Climate Change (NACC) Thread

(Started: 21/12/9)

Click image for larger version  Name:	Number 7.jpg Views:	0 Size:	7.1 KB ID:	225327

Week # 10 (23/3/6 – 12: 7 days)

Weekly Stats:

Views
                              .....................................................2023 Average.... 2022 Average
                              Last Week's......Prior Week's........Views/Day..........Views/Day
                              Views/Day........Views/Day.............(10 wks.)........ ......(10 wks.).

........15....................40.........................33.....................44

Responses (Posts)

......................................................2023 Average.........2022 Average

....Last Week's.....Prior Week's......Responses/Day......Responses/Day

Responses/Day....Resp./Day......... (10 wks.)....................... (10 wks.)

.............1....................2.........................3..............................5.

Analysis of Last Week's Stats

Last week the number of views were down from the week before, and the 2023 average to date, since there were so few “Responses”.

Climate Change Thread “Responses”

There are lots of climate change articles out there, both on negative anthropogenic climate change, and negative natural climate change.

This thread encourages CT'ers on all sides to re-post here, as responses, the climate change posts of interest they see elsewhere. Overall, ChessTalker's have been quite active here in posting “responses” and it seems that chessplayers across Canada are wanting information on climate change, a challenge unlike any our species has ever faced before.

Note:

1. The goal of this thread is not to woodshed an opposing view into submission. Every position is entitled to post as it sees fit, regardless of the kind of, and amount of, postings by other positions. What is wanted is serious consideration of all posts........then you decide.
                              2. I personally, as the thread originator, am trying to post a new response at least every 2nd day, but admit my busy schedule means I am sometimes falling short on this. So it is great that a number of other CT'ers are posting responses here somewhat regularly.

The Pressing Climate Change Issue

The core issue:

Building a sense of URGENCY on this issue in society. We must realize that we cannot kick it down the road any longer!

The public is aware of the climate change issue.......

BUT.....

climate activists must find strategies to “AWAKEN” the public to the “urgency”.

It is expected, though somewhat disheartening, to see other negative issues of the day climb immediately to the top of the public's agenda, with climate change being sometimes substantially downgraded in importance. We will all pay for this.........

The Time Line

Nature's Tipping point is estimated to be, on current trajectory, only 9 years away (Around Jan. 1, 2031). Capping the temperature rise at only 1.5 degrees Celsius (the original international target) is now impossible (UN Climate Change Panel's most recent report). Their position is that the problem at this time is mostly due to human activity, and that radical change in our method of living is the only way to avoid this rising, very problematic, temperature. UNCCP noted that current government deadlines were totally insufficient to solve the problem. CO 2 must be capped by 2025! Methane is another greenhouse gas of concern, with some maintaining it contributes more to the problem than CO2. The extent of involvement in the greenhouse effect of water vapour is somewhat controversial.

Also, it has now become necessary to add in the process of CO 2 “removal”, along with “eliminating” the spewing of greenhouse gases into our atmosphere by human activity.

Our window of opportunity is fast closing.

The Large Picture Solutions

Can we come up with at least one viable suggestion of some impressive, radical thing that might wake up the public, that we could then put out there to other concerned climate activists?

Negative “Natural” Climate Change

This thread has had a number of CT'ers arguing for Natural Climate Change, and arguing that the human economic activity contribution to negative climate change is negligible. We are just in one of Nature's long warming cycles.

We would encourage everyone to consider the materials being presented, and then see whether they in any way change your perspective, if you are an adherent of negative Anthropogenic climate change. Whether you change anything, or not, your assessment of the evidence would be most welcome in this thread.

CT'ers' Local Actions on Climate Change

You can do something! When you like one of this thread's links on an aspect of climate change, spread the news by posting it to your social media accounts and other Websites/Discussion Boards you participate in!

~ Bob (T-S/P)

Comment

• Hysteria about global warming only exists because humans also believe in witchcraft, sorcery, fairytales, and evil goblins. The western world is drowning in a bad hair day of self-loathing and; virtue. It's a scam by UN socialists and WEF Fascists. What do Russia, China, and; India think of our hysteria?
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	1Elec sources Asia 2023-03-13 at 9.03.15 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1,023.4 KB ID:	225332

Did you know that the average temperature on Mars is -81 degrees, and 95 % of the atmosphere is CO2?
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 13th March, 2023, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X