Anthropogenic Negative Climate Change (ANCC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred Harvey
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

In the realm of Canada, where the tendrils of law seek to curtail the promotion of animosity towards identifiable groups, I must remind you, my dear Fred et al, that your cunningly concealed invective will not find shelter amidst the cloak of deception. It is a delicate dance you weave, believing your words to be shrouded in subtle artifice, but beware, for such intricacies shall not escape the discerning gaze of justice.

Let us not be fooled by your guise of cleverness, for the law stands vigilant, its watchful eye poised to uncover the seeds of hatred sown beneath the veil of your words. Like a puzzle unraveling, the truth shall emerge, revealing the venom concealed within your rhetoric.

So, if indeed you dare to persist in your attempts at subterfuge, be prepared to face the consequences of your actions. The courtroom shall be the stage where your charade meets its denouement, and there, before the judge, your veiled intentions will be laid bare.

As the law guards against the seeds of hatred, it is not merely the judge who shall pass judgment, but the collective conscience of society that shall bear witness to your words. Let this serve as a warning—an admonition to cast aside such dark inclinations and embrace the path of empathy, respect, and understanding.

Yours sincerely, with a vigilant eye,

Sid Belzberg
    Aha! Didn't we just all know that eventually our amateur internet lawyer would swoop! I was expecting this. I think you are totally unhinged, but you're allowed to be unhinged in Canada. Otherwise I suggest you just f**k off...
    Last edited by Fred Harvey; Tuesday, 25th July, 2023, 08:29 AM. Reason: edited for clarity

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred Harvey View Post

Somehow I missed this editorial rebuff, but it is an excellent example of how folks can research the internet and come up with gibberish and conspiracies. Of course if you search with a Jewish word, you will come up with all the so-called support for racism. If, on the other hand, search with the word itself, you will find that the word "klutz" has now become a mainstream English word for clumsy. Not so complicated, unless you choose to wage false battles....

Ah, the plot thickens as you continue to dance around the truth, veiling your offensive remarks with flimsy arguments. It appears you have concocted an elaborate facade to absolve yourself of any wrongdoing, all while indulging in a dangerous game of semantics.

Allow me to disentangle the web of deception you have spun. Your attempt to discredit well-founded research by labeling it as "gibberish and conspiracies" is a desperate tactic to undermine the legitimacy of the information at hand. The facts speak for themselves, and it is clear that "klutz" indeed has origins in Yiddish and German, carrying ethnic connotations that cannot be disregarded.

Your claim that searching with a Jewish word (I did not) somehow distorts the information is nothing short of provably absurd. Simply search google for the "origin of the word Klutz" https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...client=gws-wiz One cannot simply sweep away historical roots and etymology because they do not align with your own narrative. To dismiss such linguistic evidence as an attempt to promote racism is an insult to intelligence and reason.

Furthermore, to assert that "klutz" has miraculously shed its ethnic connections to become a "mainstream English word for clumsy" is a disingenuous oversimplification. The reality remains that its origins remain firmly tied to Yiddish and German, and to overlook this fact is to perpetuate ignorance and disrespect.

The audacity to accuse me of waging false battles merely highlights your own ignorance and unwillingness to engage in an honest conversation. The battle is not false when it concerns the truth, respect, and empathy for others' backgrounds and identities.

I am not to be swayed by the hollow arguments of someone who seeks to evade accountability for their offensive remarks.

This is the third poster who thinks he is so clever with cloaking his antisemitic tomes with plausible deniability. In the last several years the lamentable parade of disingenuous posters persists, each parroting the same worn-out tactics, believing themselves to be masters of subtlety and wit. Alas, their attempts at "plausible deniability" are nothing but a display of intellectual bankruptcy and cowardice.

Behold, these pitiful souls, haphazardly stringing together fallacies and half-truths, as if they believe their deceptions to be the epitome of cunning. They errantly presume that by cloaking their true intent in veiled words, they might evade the repercussions of their offensive remarks.

Yet, they underestimate the discerning minds that bear witness to their charade. We are not so easily beguiled by their feeble efforts to obscure their true motives. The origins of words and the weight of their implications cannot be discarded at will, for the evidence stands tall, unyielding to their deceitful whims.

Their duplicitous games betray a profound lack of intellectual integrity, a stark testament to their paucity of character. To stoop so low as to wield ethnic connotations in the shadows, believing themselves to be the puppeteers of deceit, is to reveal the hollowness that lies within their own heart..

I shall not be swayed by their masquerade, nor shall I yield to their attempts to undermine the principles of empathy and respect. Their delusions of cleverness crumble beneath the weight of truth, and their "plausible deniability" withers in the face of righteous rebuke.

Let them be known for what they are—purveyors of darkness, clad in the robes of deception. Their words, like rotten fruit, betray the rot within their hearts. In the realm of genuine discourse, they shall find no sanctuary for their disingenuous machinations.

In the realm of Canada, where the tendrils of law seek to curtail the promotion of animosity towards identifiable groups, I must remind you, my dear Fred et al, that your cunningly concealed invective will not find shelter amidst the cloak of deception. It is a delicate dance you weave, believing your words to be shrouded in subtle artifice, but beware, for such intricacies shall not escape the discerning gaze of justice.

Let us not be fooled by your guise of cleverness, for the law stands vigilant, its watchful eye poised to uncover the seeds of hatred sown beneath the veil of your words. Like a puzzle unraveling, the truth shall emerge, revealing the venom concealed within your rhetoric.

So, if indeed you dare to persist in your attempts at subterfuge, be prepared to face the consequences of your actions. The courtroom shall be the stage where your charade meets its denouement, and there, before the judge, your veiled intentions will be laid bare.

As the law guards against the seeds of hatred, it is not merely the judge who shall pass judgment, but the collective conscience of society that shall bear witness to your words. Let this serve as a warning—an admonition to cast aside such dark inclinations and embrace the path of empathy, respect, and understanding.

Yours sincerely, with a vigilant eye,

Sid Belzberg

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 24th July, 2023, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fred Harvey
    replied
    Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

Do you get it after reading my responses to Bob G and Sid?
    I'm not sure, but thanks for trying! I think your simple math would require that within an overall constant climate, specific events are quite random? But there are many influences on specific climate events that surely render them non-random. So I have trouble accepting simple math as useful in this situation.

And while I disagree with climate change deniers, based on my own observations, as opposed to faulty internet research, I do agree that our own contributions to the atmosphere are trivial in the overall picture. But I suppose every little bit helps......

Leave a comment:

• Fred Harvey
    replied
    Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
    Mocking someone based on their name, particularly when it carries cultural or ethnic connotations only highlights your ignorant insinuations aimed at my name, my heritage, and my faith revealing a profound ignorance that can only be matched by your own lamentable existence. I can only pity your pathetic attempts at wit, for they merely serve to highlight the vacuity of your own soul.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 10.12.58 PM.png
Views:	49
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	227804
    Somehow I missed this editorial rebuff, but it is an excellent example of how folks can research the internet and come up with gibberish and conspiracies. Of course if you search with a Jewish word, you will come up with all the so-called support for racism. If, on the other hand, search with the word itself, you will find that the word "klutz" has now become a mainstream English word for clumsy. Not so complicated, unless you choose to wage false battles....

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied

Commonly Accepted Statements on Negative Climate Change

Statement # 2

Earth's mean temperature is now rising, has been for some time, and will likely continue to rise for some time in the future.

Update

Challenge 1 - Sid Belzberg - Post # 1296 - 23/4/29

"Bob, concerning statement 2. - Uk Met Observatory is the only source of direct thermometer data going back over 300 years. The average rate is .5 degrees every 100 Years."

Defence 1 (To Challenge 1) - Bob Armstrong - Post # 1485 - 23/7/20

"Sid's facts "support" Statement # 2! He asserts evidence that the average rate of increase is ".5 degrees every 100 years" over a 300 year period. This confirms "the temperature is now rising, and has been for some time". Arguably, if it has been rising for 300 years, and you look at all the human problems arising from this rising heat (See Statement # 3), then heat is going to "likely continue to rise for some time in the future". We, of course, at this point in developing our Statements, have not taken on the issue, yet, of whether this trend of .5 degrees per 100 years is the expected increase for the future."

Challenge 2 - Dilip Panjwani - Post # 1486 - 23/7/22

"Siimple math for the 10000 cities around the world:
    If we look at the climate records of the last 120 years, and assume that there was no change whatsoever in the climate over this period, more than 1000 cities could have 30 hottest ever days every year. Given that the climate is not the same every year, there could be some years with 2000 cities having 60 hottest ever days...!!
    Well, 2023 is the year CNN and other MSM decide to act like a broken record about broken records, but keeping the simple math shown above in mind, is there any real evidence that we are approaching a crisis? Does not seem so..."

Re Challenge 2

Defence 4 - Bob Armstrong - Post # 1500 - 23/7/24

First - Statement 2 makes no claim about "record-breaking" heat, only rising air/atmosphere heat.

Second - Challenge 2 is the problem of not seeing the forest for the trees. We can argue, and maybe we should, over the issue of why cities around the globe in some cases face increasing heat while others do not, if that is truly the case. But the issue is the rise of EARTH's temperature, the overview perspective.

Lastly, it is well established, despite the "cities argument", that the air/atmosphere of Earth has been in a warming cycle (with some cooling periods) since the dawn of temperature recording. I will take this fact as established, for the time being, by the Post # 1296 (23/4/29) by Sid Belzberg, who argues that the Earth is in a "natural warming cycle":

"Uk Met Observatory is the only source of direct thermometer data going back over 300 years. The average rate is .5 degrees every 100 Years."

I add to this my Defence 1 above on the same point.

Re the Cities Argument

It may be that there is something of interest here. If the Earth is in a warming phase, one would expect all cities to be consistently breaking heat records. Dilip claims that the evidence is contrary (And it seems he is supported to some degree by Sid Belzberg, though Dilip did not accept his Challenge 2 Supplement). Why is this, since it is definitely relevant to "global warming". I'd like those interested in this factor to consider if they can come up with some "commonly accepted" Statement on this, using the Challenge 2 and the various Defences posted above.

Challenge Processing Period

Since the Statement # 2 has led to vigorous posting, the one week processing period will now not start until today (23/7/24)..........we must bring arguments on Statements to conclusion in a reasonable time.....we cannot go on interminably on them. So if any CT'er has anything more to add, please do so in the next week.

Bob A (As Participant, and, as Group Secretary re "processing")

Leave a comment:

Working...
X