Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entrevue avec Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=6842

The New York Times a pu poser quelques questions au président de la FIDE, dont certaines en dévoilent long.

Was chess given to Earthlings from extraterrestrial visitors? "I do, indeed, consider chess a gift from extraterrestrial civilizations. Chess is one of the world’s oldest games. But where was it invented? In India? But an ancient set of figures was also found at excavations in the Bulgarian town of Plovdiv. And two years ago, the president of Mongolia showed me chessmen discovered when they were searching for the grave of Genghis Khan and excavated a kurgan. There have been similar finds in Latin America and other parts of the world. And in those times, of course, travel was almost impossible. But the rules of chess were almost identical everywhere. It is hard to imagine that people in different parts of the world many thousands of years ago simultaneously thought up an identical game with the same rules just by chance. But again, I will set forth my opinions in the book, and we can discuss my theses in greater detail.
    I have decided to write a book about my contact with extraterrestrials, and it will be published in the United States in 2011. In it, I will speak of my personal experience communicating with extraterrestrials and my view on the question of extraterrestrial civilizations.
    Cela n'est pas sans rappeler le récent enlèvement (par des extra-terrestres) dont il dit être victime. À quand un championnat inter-galactique?

Re : Entrevue avec Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

Originally posted by Felix Dumont View Post
    Cela n'est pas sans rappeler le récent enlèvement (par des extra-terrestres) dont il dit être victime. À quand un championnat inter-galactique?
    Ça va prendre un arbitre galactic...
    ----------______/
    ------(__|_____|__)
    ----------( Q Q )
    ------o00o-(_)-o00o-------
    THE GALACTIC COWBOY (J.-R. Boutin, AF)

Comment

Re: Entrevue avec Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

C'est quand même surprenant que des extras terrestres nous offrent un jeu qui dans sa forme, tours, rois dames, etc, est basé sur la réalité de la civilisation humaine et que celui-ci ne porte aucune empreinte de leur civilisation extérieure.

Comment

Re : Re: Entrevue avec Kirsan Ilyumzhinov

Originally posted by Paul Lalonde View Post
        C'est quand même surprenant que des extras terrestres nous offrent un jeu qui dans sa forme, tours, rois dames, etc, est basé sur la réalité de la civilisation humaine et que celui-ci ne porte aucune empreinte de leur civilisation extérieure.
        Voici ce qui a été écrit dans THE Sun
        He said they visited his apartment in downtown Moscow on September 18, 1997.
        The leader said he was falling asleep when he heard someone calling him from the balcony.
        Ilyumzhinov went outside and said he saw the spaceship which was a "half-transparent half tube".
        He went inside and met human-like creatures in yellow spacesuits.

Ilyumzhinov said he could not communicate with the aliens.

But said: "I am often asked which language I used to talk to them. Perhaps, it was on a level of the exchange of ideas".
        He said the aliens then gave him a tour of their spaceship.

Mr Ilyumzhinov said the alien spaceship had come to planet Earth to take samples - and claims to have several witnesses.

Vla peut-être la réponse: des affaires qui ressemblent à des humains, s'habillant en jaune et aimant se promener dans des tuyaux ( comme dans les parcs d'enfants non?....) seraient nos ancêtres?,,,,

Comment

Working...
        X