COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://www.bitchute.com/video/NGTmdKRmNM2O/

    Comment


    • Sid, have you been vaxxed?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
        Sid, have you been vaxxed?
        WHy are you asking? I don't see how that is any of your business.

        Comment


        • Just curious, relax.

          So what are your thoughts on Vaccine Hesitancy?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
            Just curious, relax.

            So what are your thoughts on Vaccine Hesitancy?
            My thoughts reflect the views of the Dr's in the video.

            Comment


            • I should know. I'm a medical doctor. I own a mansion and a yacht

              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-U_I1DCGEY#t=1927
              everytime it hurts, it hurts just like the first (and then you cry till there's no more tears)

              Comment


              • Columbia is the 10th country to go over 100,000 deaths.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                  One of the panelists in October - MADDR Canada » Dr Malthouse to Dr Henry
                  Was he correct ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tony Boron View Post

                    One of the panelists in October - MADDR Canada » Dr Malthouse to Dr Henry
                    Was he correct ?
                    Please show me where he is incorrect, Canda's death statistics for 2009 -2020 number of excess deaths 2019-2020 ~ 12,850 more deaths in 2020 than in 2019. In 2015 13,000 more deaths compared to 2014. Have you heard of a pandemic in 2015???? Heck, more people were murdered in nursing homes and eldercare facilities last year by denying them basic treatments as outpatients such as basic nutraceuticals and medically harmless compounds used safely for decades like IVM and HCQ.

                    The one stat that does not lie is total overall deaths. https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ths-in-canada/






                    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 9.41.09 AM.png
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 23rd June, 2021, 02:19 PM.

                    Comment


                    • The world has reached 4 million deaths. The top 5 countries: USA, Brazil, India, Mexico, and Peru have half that total. South America is the hardest hit continent with well over 1 million deaths.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
                        The world has reached 4 million deaths. The top 5 countries: USA, Brazil, India, Mexico, and Peru have half that total. South America is the hardest hit continent with well over 1 million deaths.
                        I hate to tell you this but the World Death Rate has been essentially unchanged for the last five years including 2020. It appears by the way that COVID19 miraculously cured the flu that was completely eradicated.

                        https://knoema.com/atlas/World/Death-rate



                        Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 8.16.51 AM.png

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

                          ....It appears by the way that COVID19 miraculously cured the flu that was completely eradicated.
                          ...
                          Sid, as I've noted before, isn't that an argument in FAVOR of masks and social distancing? If not, then what else do you attribute to the drop in flu deaths?

                          Comment


                          • Where on this chart does it say there is a drop in deaths? Please read carefully before posting.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                              Where on this chart does it say there is a drop in deaths? Please read carefully before posting.
                              If the flu has been "completely eradicated" as you wrote, then there has been a drop in flu deaths. Please get back on your meds before posting.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

                                If the flu has been "completely eradicated" as you wrote, then there has been a drop in flu deaths. Please get back on your meds before posting.
                                Simply use a fraudulent test (PCR) that calls healthy people "COVD +" and then anyone that was rated "COVID+" that dies, call it a COVID death regardless of the cause including the Flu and viola the Flu is eradicated!.....Duh! Are you really that dense?
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 6th July, 2021, 08:23 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X