COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

I don't see CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG in the patent. Thus I'll leave that to explain to someone more knowledgeable what that guy wrote.
    https://go.usa.gov/xtDpw
    You are not at the patent site you are at the gene bank site.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

You are not at the patent site you are at the gene bank site.
      Those banks were suppose to collect data from patents, weren't they? And the whole your cited article rotates around the database.
      When they say 100% match, and I don't see that match, what the heck is that?

CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG -- for me it is only a sequence of letters. What will be if to change any letter with any available letter? Do we get a key to the cure or a new deadly virus?

Comment

In the Ontario Sunshine list the previous Health Chief Medical Officer - D.Williams - 2020 with $444,344 (CAD).
        The amount is not out of the sky.

just to add the same narrative, it is much higher than the premier Doug Ford - 2020 - $208,974
        Thanks Egi, makes sense now.

Comment

• Hi Sid:

Your Post # 2621

- "Pandemic of the Vaccinated" (Using Ontario stats)

My Response

NOPE!

You seem to have misinterpreted the stats. Here is my calculation, using your own numbers for Ontario Hospitalizations (Non-ICU) and ICU:

Hospitalizations (Non-ICU) : .............68.3 % (1894 - Fully Vaccinated); 31.7 % (877 - Unvaccinated + Partially Vaccinated)
          ICU:........................................................ 50.1 % (181 - Fully Vaccinated)...; 49.9 % (180 - Unvaccinated + Partially Vaccinated)
          Population of Ontario (My figure).......77.68% (Fully Vaccinated)............:; 22.32 % (Unvaccinated + Partially Vaccinated): https://covid19tracker.ca/provincevac.html?p=ON

Conclusion

The Unvaccinated (Includes not known) are significantly over-taxing the hospital system.

Though only less than 1/4 of the Ontario population, they are taking almost 1/2 (49.9 %) of the ICU beds, and almost 1/3 (31.7 %) of the Non-ICU hospital beds.

The Unvaccinated and the Unknowns are getting very seriously, and disproportionately, sick compared to the Vaccinated.

Vaccination leads to much reduced hospitalizations!

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Those banks were suppose to collect data from patents, weren't they? And the whole your cited article rotates around the database.
            When they say 100% match, and I don't see that match, what the heck is that?

CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG -- for me it is only a sequence of letters. What will be if to change any letter with any available letter? Do we get a key to the cure or a new deadly virus?
            Clearly you have not correctly followed the steps in the article it definitely links the sequence to the patent it shows at the end of the article

Comment

• The Omicron variant of COVID-19 is in fact, as we are seeing, a pandemic of BOTH the unvaccinated and the vaccinated. This variant breaks through the 90 per cent protection which the best vaccines had provided against Delta and other previous variants, which had a much, much lower breakthrough capability. So, we are seeing quite high levels of infection with Omicron among people who are vaccinated. But the most serious illness levels seem to be defeated by those who ARE vaccinated. Remember that some people would fight off whatever infections they encounter, without vaccination; the same way some people can smoke two packs of cigarettes per day and live to age 90. That is just naturally different physiology, some stronger than others.

However, the 10-12 per cent of Canadian adults who remain unvaccinated are now taking up about 50 per cent of the COVID hospital cases in Ontario, and other provinces as well. It is this that is motivating such ideas as taxing the unvaccinated (Quebec), requiring vaccination for age 50+ (Italy), and so forth. Support for the rights and privileges of the unvaccinated is dwindling rapidly in Canada.

There is much we don't know about the state of data, and an article in the Globe today stated that Canadian mathematicians are struggling with the lack of reliable data, when they work to create models to predict future virus behaviour. Since testing is no longer a reliable indicator of virus levels, due to overload of testing capability, it is impossible for anyone to accurately know what precisely will happen.

Canada is better off than most other nations; we used the best vaccines, we have high levels of vaccination, and we seem to be willing to spend more money to achieve best possible results. I remain cautiously optimistic, but it going to be a very tough next few months.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                Hi Sid:

Your Post # 2621

My Response

NOPE!

You seem to have misinterpreted the stats. Here is my calculation, using your own numbers for Ontario Hospitalizations (Non-ICU) and ICU:

Hospitalizations (Non-ICU) : .............68.3 % (1894 - Fully Vaccinated); 31.7 % (877 - Unvaccinated + Partially Vaccinated)
                ICU:........................................................ 50.1 % (181 - Fully Vaccinated)...; 49.9 % (180 - Unvaccinated + Partially Vaccinated)
                Population of Ontario (My figure).......77.68% (Fully Vaccinated)............:; 22.32 % (Unvaccinated + Partially Vaccinated): https://covid19tracker.ca/provincevac.html?p=ON

Conclusion

The Unvaccinated (Includes not known) are significantly over-taxing the hospital system.

Though only less than 1/4 of the Ontario population, they are taking almost 1/2 (49.9 %) of the ICU beds, and almost 1/3 (31.7 %) of the Non-ICU hospital beds.

The Unvaccinated and the Unknowns are getting very seriously, and disproportionately, sick compared to the Vaccinated.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                By that logic you could argue that if only two unvaccinated people are left in Ontario and one gets infected the odds are 50 percent and they are therefore clogging the hospital system.
                The blunt fact is that the vast majority of cases in the hospitals
                are vaccinated. The vaccines neither stop infection or transmission or stop progression.
                We have been lied to for many months that claimed the opposite.
                What was represented for months is that vaccinated do not transmit the disease and if infected do not progress beyond mild. Hence the reason for passports. As you can see that is not true. THe difference between 33% of the beds and 25% of the beds is a gap that is closing very rapidly as the efficacy of the vaccines has proven to be very short lived.
                In reality, since the vaccines do not stop transmission but only prevent the progression of symptoms for a short period of the time they are simply another therapeutic option. To coerce people into choosing one therapy over another is criminal. Especially when the long term side effects of the vaccine are unknown.
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 14th January, 2022, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Hi Sid:

Your Post # 2621

My Response

NOPE!

Conclusion

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                  Right on Bob, your math is reasonable, thanks man.

Comment

• Comment

By that logic you could argue that if only two unvaccinated people are left in Ontario and one gets infected the odds are 50 percent and they are therefore clogging the hospital system.
                      The blunt fact is that the vast majority of cases in the hospitals
                      are vaccinated. The vaccines neither stop infection or transmission or stop progression.
                      We have been lied to for many months that claimed the opposite.
                      It is a good thing that Sid made a lot of money when he was younger, because he is an idiot now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

It is a good thing that Sid made a lot of money when he was younger, because he is an idiot now.
                        And that leaves you where exactly?

Comment

And that leaves you where exactly?
                          Living comfortably and not an idiot or an ass like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

Living comfortably and not an idiot or an ass like you.
                            Yes, a legend in your own mind.

Comment

• https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/...s-you/comments

Comment

I am not satisfied:

COVID Conspiracy Theory # 4 - that some covert ET Societies of Earth conspired together to make the world sick, in order to reduce Earth's over-population problem, and make more room for more ET immigrants.

I am satisfied:

- that 5.5 MILLION world deaths in 2020-2021 does practically nothing to cull humanity, when the population of the Earth is now 7.7 BILLION.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                                Find attached a summary.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X