COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This thread is proof that the world was better before we had the inter-propaganda-net. And it was better still before the advent of television. There was once a time when people used to read and think for themselves, society was far more intelligent in those days.

    Comment


    • So well said Brad, it even reminds me of this:

      Why Socrates thought writing was a bad idea
      ... quoting one of his famous dialogs in The Phaedrus, from about 370 BC. He was telling a story about the invention of writing:

      “This discovery of yours will create forgetfulness in the learners’ souls, because they will not use their memories; they will trust to the external written characters and not remember of themselves.

      The specific which you have discovered is an aid not to memory, but to reminiscence, and you give your disciples not truth, but only the semblance of truth; they will be hearers of many things and will have learned nothing; they will appear to be omniscient and will generally know nothing; they will be tiresome company, having the show of wisdom without the reality.”

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
        Sid, What causes you to prefer the "data" you believe in?
        Science is not about "belief", it is about reproducible results, For example, the Dr in this video demonstrates that masks do not
        stop transmission of vapor no less even smaller viruses. If you think the video is fake "propaganda" you can go and try it yourself.



        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 20th September, 2021, 08:18 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Pargat Perrer
          Sid, does this point to a possible worst-ever flu season in North America for the reason that all the people vaccinated against covid will have an immune overreaction against the flu virus? If yes, then we will know by March 2022 just how bad this ADE is going to be.... or not. I think you are onto something, and the Israel and Gilbralter and UK data are disturbing, but not all the evidence is in yet. The flu season may really tell us a lot, especially if the vaccinated people are going around not wearing masks any more, thus bringing back flu virus transmission (which last winter was very reduced because people were wearing masks a lot).
          Masks will not do anything to avoid potential infection. The best thing in my opinion is to take nutraceuticals for prophylaxis against a wide range of viruses. A combo of various nutraceuticals that you can get at any vitamin shop including Quercetin D3 C Zinc Bromelain. Here is a link to a product that combines all of this in one. They also list the various papers on the different compounds in this formulation.
          https://www.virex.health/index.php?r...&product_id=50

          As far as an ADE reaction to a flu virus it is possible.
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 18th September, 2021, 10:55 AM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

            Thank you, Aris. These figures are very much what one would expect from alpha strain deaths. What is however unexplained is: why is the death rate amongst the hospitalized fully vaccinated in their 40s more than 3 times the death rate amongst the unvaccinated hospitalized in their 40s? (The latter are 26.6 times more likely to be hospitalized, but only 8 times more likely to die than the former)
            These figures are for the past 4 months...for the hypothesized phenomenon of Delta induced ADE to be disproven or otherwise, we would need figures from the coming few months...
            https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...046-8/fulltext

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post


              Masks will not do anything to avoid potential infection. The best thing in my opinion is to take nutraceuticals for prophylaxis against a wide range of viruses. A combo of various nutraceuticals that you can get at any vitamin shop including Quercetin D3 C Zinc Bromelain. Here is a link to a product that combines all of this in one. They also list the various papers on the different compounds in this formulation.

              https://www.virex.health/index.php?r...&product_id=50

              As far as an ADE reaction to a flu virus it is possible.
              "Even if boosting were eventually shown to decrease the medium-term risk of serious disease, current vaccine supplies could save more lives if used in previously unvaccinated populations than if used as boosters in vaccinated populations."

              Sounds like a good plan but the implementation details (as usual) are not considered. Many jurisdictions like the City of Toronto have made a tremendous push to vaccinate those who are currently unvaccinated. This concerted push has resulted in more vaccinations but overall the level of vaccinations is still well below 90% of eligible people. I don't see any country or jurisdiction with a better approach than the City of Toronto so I suspect that the level of vaccination we are at now is about the max (give or take a few percentage points). Even the flu shot doesn't have the uptake numbers that would help eliminate the flu as a serious problem. A significant portion of the public will NOT get the vaccination and they unfortunately will continue to be the primary target for Covid.

              It might make more sense to use vaccination boosters for people who are on board the program than hoping they can be used for people who clearly are not and will not be on board. Of course, that is only one of the medical ethical issues - who should get it and in what priority?
              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post

                "Even if boosting were eventually shown to decrease the medium-term risk of serious disease, current vaccine supplies could save more lives if used in previously unvaccinated populations than if used as boosters in vaccinated populations."

                Sounds like a good plan but the implementation details (as usual) are not considered. Many jurisdictions like the City of Toronto have made a tremendous push to vaccinate those who are currently unvaccinated. This concerted push has resulted in more vaccinations but overall the level of vaccinations is still well below 90% of eligible people. I don't see any country or jurisdiction with a better approach than the City of Toronto so I suspect that the level of vaccination we are at now is about the max (give or take a few percentage points). Even the flu shot doesn't have the uptake numbers that would help eliminate the flu as a serious problem. A significant portion of the public will NOT get the vaccination and they unfortunately will continue to be the primary target for Covid.

                It might make more sense to use vaccination boosters for people who are on board the program than hoping they can be used for people who clearly are not and will not be on board. Of course, that is only one of the medical ethical issues - who should get it and in what priority?
                Pushing to vaccinate the unvaacinated makes no sense as the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission. They were originally designed to prevent symptoms from progressing beyond mild symptoms, As the new variants start to dominate that these vaccines were not engineered for they are rapidly losing efficacy so they do not even do a good job of fulfilling that role.

                Boosting serves no useful purpose and in fact, in Israel, the number of cases and deaths has gone up after boosting most of their population in August. The vaccine they are boosting with was obsoleted by the variant so it serves no useful purpose.
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 18th September, 2021, 11:07 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

                  Can you find any example of anyone being prosecuted for lying to Vaers? No? That is because it does not happen. Stop saying because there is a consequence for lying, people like you would not do it. You lied when you said that masks were intended to strip people of their individuality. People like you are in a battle for their beliefs. To be proven wrong would mean the last 1.5 years were wasted....all that effort gone. It is why you are so maniac on this site. If you are not right, you are a buffoon, so you better keep posting to help yourself be right.

                  https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/co...m_source=share

                  This woman is like you. Desperate.

                  https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL1N2PB2H3

                  https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/co...s-scare-tactic

                  https://www.factcheck.org/2021/03/sc...d-19-vaccines/

                  In terms of ivermetcin, it is not Remdesevir. Remdesevir is a human medication. Ivermetcin is not. Stupid people, most likely listening to dumb asses on bitchute, are taking it and falling ill. Like you, I believe people should take the advice of their physician and not listen to fools on the internet and self medicate.
                  Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                  In terms of ivermetcin, it is not Remdesevir. Remdesevir is a human medication. Ivermetcin is not. Stupid people, most likely listening to dumb asses on bitchute, are taking it and falling ill. Like you, I believe people should take the advice of their physician and not listen to fools on the internet and self medicate.
                  Thr trutht2021-09-17 at 9.17.52 AM.png

                  .
                  Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                  Stop saying because there is a consequence for lying, people like you would not do it.
                  You are the one that "lies" and causes great harm as per the above. Muzzling a child with a suffocating mask because of your own ignorance and fear is child abuse. Brian, you posted stories from a Dr that reported that Ivermectin poisoning was so bad that hospital emergency centers were full and could not even treat gunshot victims. The hospital reported that this was a false story completely made up by the Dr. Sorry pal, you have ZERO CREDIBILTY. You are spreading lies exactly what you are accusing and labeling me with without any basis. As I said take your "pharma sponsored bull shit and pharma sponsored "fact checkers" and even you know where to put it.
                  At the end of the day even the FDA scientists cited VAERS as the te reason NOT to approve the third booster shot.They know a damn site moe than politicaly motivated journalist "fact checkers" and their idiotic believers.
                  https://twitter.com/TheRightMelissa/...03238919106568

                  https://strongandfreecanada.org/vlog...rio-er-doctor/
                  Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 19th September, 2021, 09:33 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

                    Masks will not do anything to avoid potential infection. The best thing in my opinion is to take nutraceuticals for prophylaxis against a wide range of viruses. A combo of various nutraceuticals that you can get at any vitamin shop including Quercetin D3 C Zinc Bromelain. Here is a link to a product that combines all of this in one. They also list the various papers on the different compounds in this formulation.
                    https://www.virex.health/index.php?r...&product_id=50

                    As far as an ADE reaction to a flu virus it is possible.

                    Sid, is there any company in Canada that sells that Virex product? I notice on the "delivery information' page of the site you linked to, it says there will be no refunds for shipments (from the U.S.) that are seized by Customs. So I'd like to be able to order it from within Canada if possible.

                    It occurred to me that anytime now, people will start getting their winter flu vaccinations. The flu vaccine works differently as you know from the mRNA vaccines, the key point being that the flu vaccine puts "inactive" flu virus into your body and your immune system responds. Then later on, if you get the "real" flu virus, your immune system will immediately recognize it. That is the theory.

                    So what we should see happening any time now, especially in October and November, is covid-vaccinated people getting ADE in huge numbers as they get the flu vaccine. Their immune system will overreact to the "inactive" flu virus and ADE will result. That is what we SHOULD see if you are correct about covid-vaccinated people developing ADE when invaded by an unrecognized virus.

                    So we don't have long now. The hospitals will begin filling up with the fully vaccinated, if this all bears truth.

                    I wonder if there is any evidence for this from countries that have been getting their flu shots in the summer months. I believe this includes South American countries, but I'm not positive about that.
                    Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Saturday, 18th September, 2021, 01:17 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post


                      Sid, is there any company in Canada that sells that Virex product? I notice on the "delivery information' page of the site you linked to, it says there will be no refunds for shipments (from the U.S.) that are seized by Customs. So I'd like to be able to order it from within Canada if possible.

                      It occurred to me that anytime now, people will start getting their winter flu vaccinations. The flu vaccine works differently as you know from the mRNA vaccines, the key point being that the flu vaccine puts "inactive" flu virus into your body and your immune system responds. Then later on, if you get the "real" flu virus, your immune system will immediately recognize it. That is the theory.

                      So what we should see happening any time now, especially in October and November, is covid-vaccinated people getting ADE in huge numbers as they get the flu vaccine. Their immune system will overreact to the "inactive" flu virus and ADE will result. That is what we SHOULD see if you are correct about covid-vaccinated people developing ADE when invaded by an unrecognized virus.

                      So we don't have long now. The hospitals will begin filling up with the fully vaccinated, if this all bears truth.

                      I wonder if there is any evidence for this from countries that have been getting their flu shots in the summer months. I believe this includes South American countries, but I'm not positive about that.
                      I don't see anything in the Federal Government regulations that causes a problem :

                      7. What is the process to import a natural health product for personal use into Canada?


                      You are encouraged to buy health products that have been authorized by Health Canada, as these products have been reviewed for safety and efficacy. You should also be sure to only buy health products from reputable or known suppliers/retailers.

                      If you choose to buy a health product from outside Canada (which may or may not have been reviewed and authorized by Health Canada), you should know that:
                      • You are allowed to import a single course of treatment of a health product or a 90-day supply (based on the directions for use), whichever is less, as long as the product does not contain a substance listed in Schedule F of the Food and Drug Regulations.
                      • The health product must be for your own personal use, the use of a person for whom you are responsible, or for use on an animal for which you are responsible.
                      • The health product must meet one of the following conditions:
                        • be in hospital- or pharmacy-dispensed packaging
                        • be in original retail packaging
                        • have the original label affixed to it which clearly indicates what the health product is and what it contains


                      https://www.canada.ca/en/health-cana...lation.html#a2

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

                        ,,,. The best thing in my opinion is to take nutraceuticals for prophylaxis against a wide range of viruses. A combo of various nutraceuticals that you can get at any vitamin shop including Quercetin D3 C Zinc Bromelain. Here is a link to a product that combines all of this in one. They also list the various papers on the different compounds in this formulation.
                        https://www.virex.health/index.php?r...&product_id=50

                        ....
                        Interesting list in the Fall 2011 Vitality magazine, established 1989.

                        Strengthen Your Immune Defences by Dr. Zoltan P. Rona, M.D., M.Sc in Biochemistry, past president of The Canadian Holistic Medical Association and editor of the Encyclopedia of Natural Healing (1998), of Thornhill, Ontario.

                        Top 10 Recommended Nutrients in order of importance
                        1 Vitamin D, 5,000 to 10,000 IU. Vitamin K-2 120mcg per 1,000 IU
                        2 Omega 3 Fatty Acids 4,000 mg combined DHA and EPA
                        3 Probiotics
                        4 Astragalus 1,000 mg (Chinese herb)
                        5 Zinc 50 mg (taken with Vitamin C)
                        6 Selenium 200 mcg (taken with Vitamin E 400 IU)
                        7 Vitamin A 10,000 IU (Cod liver oil)
                        8 Colostrum (bovine mammary secretion)
                        9 Vitamin C 1,000 mg
                        10 Echinacea 1,000 mg


                        Two Antiviral Treatment Options
                        11 Artemisia Annua (wormwood)
                        12 Black Seed Oil



                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Erik Malmsten View Post

                          Interesting list in the Fall 2011 Vitality magazine, established 1989.

                          Strengthen Your Immune Defences by Dr. Zoltan P. Rona, M.D., M.Sc in Biochemistry, past president of The Canadian Holistic Medical Association and editor of the Encyclopedia of Natural Healing (1998), of Thornhill, Ontario.

                          Top 10 Recommended Nutrients in order of importance
                          1 Vitamin D, 5,000 to 10,000 IU. Vitamin K-2 120mcg per 1,000 IU
                          2 Omega 3 Fatty Acids 4,000 mg combined DHA and EPA
                          3 Probiotics
                          4 Astragalus 1,000 mg (Chinese herb)
                          5 Zinc 50 mg (taken with Vitamin C)
                          6 Selenium 200 mcg (taken with Vitamin E 400 IU)
                          7 Vitamin A 10,000 IU (Cod liver oil)
                          8 Colostrum (bovine mammary secretion)
                          9 Vitamin C 1,000 mg
                          10 Echinacea 1,000 mg


                          Two Antiviral Treatment Options
                          11 Artemisia Annua (wormwood)
                          12 Black Seed Oil


                          Artemisia is a truly awesome compound. Wide spread user of it in Madagascar, Tanzania, Burundi and Haiti literally allowed these countries to go through
                          the pandemic unscathed with almost zero deaths. in fact deaths did not go up until vaccines were introduced.

                          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 19th September, 2021, 09:49 AM.

                          Comment


                          • For Bob Gillanders,
                            The new update, this is strange, the situation has now reversed where the death rate for the over 50 groups is 5.5 times greater for vaccinated rather than unvacinated and the under 50 group is the opposite but with a very small number of cases. Apparently, the govt had a typo in the last report. Overall cases significantly worse death rate cases for the vaccinated.
                            In Israel, the UK and Gibraltar ADE is becoming a serious problem. All of these countries were the earliest to vaccinate almost all of their citizens.

                            https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

                            https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.22.457114v1.full.pdf
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 19th September, 2021, 03:48 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                              For Bob Gillanders,
                              The new update, this is strange, the situation has now reversed where the death rate for the over 50 groups is 5.5 times greater for vaccinated rather than unvacinated and the under 50 group is the opposite but with a very small number of cases. Apparently, the govt had a typo in the last report. Overall cases significantly worse death rate cases for the vaccinated.
                              In Israel, the UK and Gibraltar ADE is becoming a serious problem. All of these countries were the earliest to vaccinate almost all of their citizens.

                              https://assets.publishing.service.go...3_21_09_16.pdf

                              https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.08.22.457114v1.full.pdf
                              Oh good. The same report from UK but will another months data. Excellent.
                              But I am not sure why you provided 2 links to the same report?
                              But anyway, the data doesn't change much, I still calculate some ugly death rates for unvaccinated.

                              Death rate as we defined previously,
                              For 50 and older:
                              Unvaccinated 6,900
                              Vaccinated 2.174

                              For under 50:
                              Vaccinated 56
                              Unvaccinated 53

                              So I come to the same conclusion as before:

                              Vaccinations are providing significant protection against death for the elderly,
                              but less protection for younger people.




                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

                                Oh good. The same report from UK but will another months data. Excellent.
                                But I am not sure why you provided 2 links to the same report?
                                But anyway, the data doesn't change much, I still calculate some ugly death rates for unvaccinated.

                                Death rate as we defined previously,
                                For 50 and older:
                                Unvaccinated 6,900
                                Vaccinated 2.174

                                For under 50:
                                Vaccinated 56
                                Unvaccinated 53

                                So I come to the same conclusion as before:

                                Vaccinations are providing significant protection against death for the elderly,
                                but less protection for younger people.



                                Table 5 now shows 1556 deaths in the vaccinated group vs 590 in the vaccinated group for the over 50s
                                pop of the vaccinated group is157400 vs 257367 in the unvaccinated group for the over 50s
                                Therefore deaths per 100k = 988 in the vaccinated group vs 229 in the unvaccinated. the death rate is 4.3 * that of the vaccinated.
                                In fact, 70% of all deaths since January are from the vaccinated group.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X