COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
    Vitamin D3 up to 10,000 IU per day, 50 mg of Zinc, some Vitamin C and it will probably feel like a two day cold if you get Covid.

Though I don't usually take that much D3 as I am already taking too many pills every day.
    Exactly right...Quercetin, added to your d3 C and zinc combo even better. Quercetin is a known zinc ionophore
    that makes the ingredients more readily available for cell entry and more potent. Quercetin has many good properties
    including antiviral, antibacterial, anticancer, and is a flavonoid extracted from blueberries.
    Why the elderly in long term care facilities in Canada were denied nutraceuticals on the onset of symptoms or even prophylactically
    is beyond belief.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad Drkulec View Post
      I got the AstroZeneca first shot yesterday. I have survived the the first 21 hours. :)

I guess four months will go by before I get the second shot.

The rollout is odd. People 60 to 64 are eligible for the vaccine which seemed to be gone everywhere before a few minutes had passed from the announcement of the new group eligible for vaccine. Lots of people over the age of 80 have still not received the first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
      Vlad, did you qualify for that first shot based only on age? I think we're still doing 80-year-olds in Ottawa?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Exactly right...Quercetin, added to your d3 C and zinc combo even better. Quercetin is a known zinc ionophore
        that makes the ingredients more readily available for cell entry and more potent. Quercetin has many good properties
        including antiviral, antibacterial, anticancer, and is a flavonoid extracted from blueberries.
        Why the elderly in long term care facilities in Canada were denied nutraceuticals on the onset of symptoms or even prophylactically
        is beyond belief.
        Sid, I still follow your arguments with interest, and my main reason for doing so is one that hasn't been mentioned yet. I still do wonder how much of your push here is politically motivated, because you are a strong Trump supporter. But whether you are politically motivated or not, there is this factor that hasn't been mentioned yet.

As we all know, covid seemed to come out of nowhere, in the sense that society in general had not been properly prepared for the onset of a pandemic in general. The USA especially was caught flat-footed.

Now that it has changed out thinking about pandemics, and the solution we are going with is vaccines, the question arises:

How many vaccines can human beings in general take before their immune system breaks down or just stops working? Or before the toxic elements of vaccines such as the mercury start having a bad effect?

The reason for asking this is that we are being prepared for the eventuality of requiring annual vaccinations against covid, in addition to the flu, and who knows what else in the years to come. Ebola could be next.

So in this respect at least, it makes sense to investigate your suggestions Sid and I am glad to see you are still behind this idea of nutraceutical treatments even if the medical community is not listening at this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Sid, I still follow your arguments with interest, and my main reason for doing so is one that hasn't been mentioned yet. I still do wonder how much of your push here is politically motivated, because you are a strong Trump supporter. But whether you are politically motivated or not, there is this factor that hasn't been mentioned yet.

As we all know, covid seemed to come out of nowhere, in the sense that society in general had not been properly prepared for the onset of a pandemic in general. The USA especially was caught flat-footed.

Now that it has changed out thinking about pandemics, and the solution we are going with is vaccines, the question arises:

How many vaccines can human beings in general take before their immune system breaks down or just stops working? Or before the toxic elements of vaccines such as the mercury start having a bad effect?

The reason for asking this is that we are being prepared for the eventuality of requiring annual vaccinations against covid, in addition to the flu, and who knows what else in the years to come. Ebola could be next.

So in this respect at least, it makes sense to investigate your suggestions Sid and I am glad to see you are still behind this idea of nutraceutical treatments even if the medical community is not listening at this time.

Several years ago I was a supporter of Trumps's economic policies but did not particularly care for Trump. I simply considered him
          the lesser of two evils and correctly predicted at that time that he would be elected when few thought that was probable.

So politics does not directly figure into it. In fact, I considered Trump's decision not to include Dr's that actually successfully treated COVID19
          patients on the COVID 19 task force as a tragedy and epic blunder that cost him the election. The policies of the current administration are even worst which is hard to imagine!

You are asking the correct question with regard to vaccines for the wrong reasons. The short answer is that these vaccines are based on new technology
          and we do not have any longitudinal data including what the long-term ramifications for our immune system are. Some concerns have also arisen with regard to
          vaccine-resistant strains of the virus evolving that leave us with no choice but to use host adaptive therapies such as nutraceuticals and repurposed lysosomotropic drugs.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...53332220307757

By the way, these types of repurposed drugs have been known for some time to have efficacy against many diseases including Cancer. Just like now with
          COVID!9 they are suppressed by Big Pharma as there is not enough profit in it for them. Here for example is an interesting paper from 2018 on ivermectin that shows interesting anticancer properties.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5835698/

The medical community is listening very closely to solutions involving nutraceuticals as well as host adaptive therapeutics. Big pharma together with its corrupted medical bureaucrats and pharma corrupted politicians are not. Dr's are prevented from exercising they're previously unhindered right to treat patients as they see fit based on their risk-benefit analysis. A policy of Medical bureaucrats denying patients in long-term care facilities in Ontario and elsewhere suffering from viral infections FDA "Generally Regarded As Safe" nutraceuticals or drugs in the same safety category is an International Crime Against Humanity that continues even now.

Science and medicine are being censored by a partnership of big tech, big govt and big pharma. Human rights are being trampled upon all over the world including here in Canada.
          We live in a world of modern Lysenkoism https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Here is compelling testimony in the last several days in Texas from two of my Dr friends.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHi3lX3oGM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8o58HB8uYE

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 14th March, 2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

Vlad, did you qualify for that first shot based only on age? I think we're still doing 80-year-olds in Ottawa?
            There may be a 'FIDE-favorites' quota in Ontario...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

They are now offering AstroZeneca in Ontario for everyone between the ages of 60 and 64.

The problem is that few days ago AstroZeneca was temporarily suspended in at least six European countries: Italy, Norway, Denmark, Austria, Iceland and Estonia. Also it was permanently suspended in South Africa some time ago, since they created their own vaccine.

Unclear if it is approved by FDA - there are conflicting reports.

Comment

• Hi Victor:

Add Ireland to the AstroZeneca suspensions list:

Ireland latest country to suspend AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
                https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...id-19-vaccine/

Bob A

Comment

• One year in - Canada almost 1 million cases and 22,000+ deaths. Interesting that Canada is split down the middle. Ontario, Quebec, and western provinces large case loads and excessive deaths. The eastern provinces and the north negligible cases and small number of deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
                    One year in - Canada almost 1 million cases and 22,000+ deaths. Interesting that Canada is split down the middle. Ontario, Quebec, and western provinces large case loads and excessive deaths. The eastern provinces and the north negligible cases and small number of deaths.
                    https://covexit.com/new-brunswick-fi...sed-treatment/

Comment

• My friend Garland Best said he would be monitoring how the Vaccine rollout is working out for Isreal. They are the most vaccinated population on the planet. Here are the results subsequent to the rollout in December.

Hers is the link to the site simply drag the date slider to the right.

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/...ovid-19-israel

Now, try the same exercise with Madagascar, Tanzania and a few very poor East African Countries that have rejected the
                      vaccine entirely embracing early intervention from the beginning for the flavonoid Artemisia Annua one of several flavinoids that have been successful
                      in early intervention of COVID such as Quercetin with zinc etc or even India that embraced Ivermectin and HCQ early

https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/...covid-19-india
                      https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/...id-19-tanzania
                      https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/...-19-madagascar
                      https://www.worldlifeexpectancy.com/selected-deaths-vs-covid-19-guinea-bissau

Then ask yourself, why did almost all large Wsestern Countries reject early intervention with safe compounds such
                      as nutraceuticals in favor of experimental vaccines with no longitudinal data that in Israel's case to date Covid deaths
                      and cases have in fact accelerated?
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 17th March, 2021, 09:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                        Hi Victor:

Add Ireland to the AstroZeneca suspensions list:

Ireland latest country to suspend AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine
                        https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...id-19-vaccine/

Bob A
                        Hello Bob,

Now Finland, Indonesia and Kyrgyzstan have been added to the list.

Victor I.

Comment

• 15 states with 10% or more case load, the Dakotas leading with 13%. 19 other states with between 9 and 10%. Fairly saturated but nowhere near herd immunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hans Jung View Post
                            15 states with 10% or more case load, the Dakotas leading with 13%. 19 other states with between 9 and 10%. Fairly saturated but nowhere near herd immunity.
                            Hi Hans,
                            You may not call it herd immunity, but the 7 day average of new cases and COVID deaths in N. Dakota are similar to that in the country which has vaccinated almost its entire adult population....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

Hi Hans,
                              You may not call it herd immunity, but the 7 day average of new cases and COVID deaths in N. Dakota are similar to that in the country which has vaccinated almost its entire adult population....
                              To update the numbers - North Dakota vs. Israel.

North Dakota numbers are definitely improving.
                              From February 6 to March 20
                              - Deaths increased from 1,428 to 1,461. just 33 added.
                              - Deaths per million increased from 1,874 to 1,917, up 43.

Israel
                              - Deaths increased from 5,071 to 6,082. 1,011 added.
                              - Deaths per million increased from 551 to 661, up 110

So North Dakota is closing the gap in the past 1.5 months,
                              but still death per million is 2.9 times that of Israel.

I doubt North Dakota will close the gap much more.
                              North Dakota can certainly breathe a sigh of relief that the worst seems to be behind them.
                              But to congratulate them on their numbers in their fight against covid19, Not so much!
                              Deaths per million - 1,917 nothing to be proud of.

Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Sunday, 21st March, 2021, 10:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

To update the numbers - North Dakota vs. Israel.

North Dakota numbers are definitely improving.
                                - Deaths increased from 1,428 to 1,461. just 33 added.
                                - Deaths per million increased from 1,874 to 1,917, up 43.

Israel
                                - Deaths increased from 5,071 to 6,082. 1,011 added.
                                - Deaths per million increased from 551 to 661, up 110

So North Dakota is closing the gap in the past 1.5 months,
                                but still death per million is 2.9 times that of Israel.

I doubt North Dakota will close the gap much more.
                                North Dakota can certainly breathe a sigh of relief that the worst seems to be behind them.
                                But to congratulate them on their numbers in their fight against covid19, Not so much!
                                Deaths per million - 1,917 nothing to be proud of.

You keep on forgetting that the Excess Mortality figures, which obviously can be the ultimate numbers which count, are much better for N. Dakota in this particular comparison; I write this only to emphasize that the treatment should never be worse than the disease...

Comment

Working...
                                X