COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobel Laureate Donald J. Trump ... looks like it's about happen!

First nomination was received for his role in normalizing relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

Second nomination was received for his role in securing a deal for normalized economic relations between Serbia and Kosovo.

:))))

Oh ya, BTW, Trump is far from being an idiot, a fool, a moron, stupid, or any other dummy down expression you wish to consume via whatever outlet or input you have going on.

He came from zero political office background ... and crushed established swamp ... on both sides of the isle. Systematically dismantled his GOP Primary opponents ... and went on to crush a well healed politician and her elitist impeached husband's legacy (where's that image of what's her name? Monica?) to win the USA presidency.

You really believe someone that is such an idiot, a fool, a moron, stupid, or any other dummy down expression you wish to use ... could do all of that???

Add to that the FBI 'Insurance Policy' ... the 'Russia Collusion' !!!

Seriously people ... get a grip!! You're better than that.

Record low unemployment pre-CVD-19. Record high stock market post CVD-19.

You really believe someone that is such an idiot, a fool, a moron, stupid, or any other dummy down expression you wish to use ... could do all of that???

LOOL!!!

And now he is up for a Nobel Peace Prize!!!

HA!

...next.

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 13th September, 2020, 02:22 AM.

Comment

• "I wanted to always play it down. I still like playing it down, because I don't want to create a panic."

What do you call it when you intentionally mislead people about the severity of something? Like, you know that something's really bad, but you tell people that it's actually not bad. I think there's a word for that. Maybe he was... lying?

Fauci more diplomatically called Trump a liar: "There were times when I was out there telling the American public how difficult this is, how we're having a really serious problem, you know, and the president was saying it's something that's going to disappear, which obviously is not the case."

Donald Trump on February 7th: "It's also more deadly than your - you know, your, even your strenuous flu."
      Donald Trump on February 27th: "If you got Ebola, that was it. This one is different. Much different. This is a flu. This is like a flu."

After accusing me of spreading fake news by saying that Trump lied about the virus, you then just stopped responding after I proved that he did lie. You tried to play off his flu lie as though he was just saying that they're both viruses, but that clearly isn't the case, as he said that it's different from Ebola, which is also a virus. Maybe people should start calling you Fake News Frarey?

Comment

• People, do you not see what is happening? Opinions expressed on this board, with the sole exception of my own, are just as divided as are those of the people who live to the south of us. Everyone here says either Trump is all good, or all bad. Just like the Americans who are utterly divided against themselves and imploding as a result. I am the only one who has placed a middle position into the debate. I have suggested that he did well enough until the pandemic but that he has mishandled this crisis. Am I the only rational, objective person in North America who cares to comment on this question? It is absurd to suggest that his lies about the pandemic and his attempts to fix the next election can be excused because he did a good job on employment, trade and wall building. And it is even more absurd to suggest that he did a bad job on employment, trade and wall building due to his mishandling of the pandemic. Why is it so impossible for any of you to say that Trump has done some good and some bad? How the hell can any of you say either he is all good, or all bad? Some of you would cheer if he started pissing in public, while the rest of you would boo if he eradicated all evil and death. But I seem to be the only person who would boo one act and cheer the other. The world is totally screwed, and mankind has gone for a complete trip to the washroom, when even we Canadians cannot help but act like a bunch of stunned baboons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
          I have suggested that he did well enough until the pandemic
          He dramatically reduced taxes for the wealthy and removed a number of regulations for them too (nothing at all wrong with that, all good)... but he did it without removing any blocks that America's pseudo-capitalism puts in the way of the non-wealthy intelligent and hard-working peoples's attempts to improve their lives... he even increased those blocks as much as he could...
          Where are the true Libertarians when we need them most?

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
            Nobel Laureate Donald J. Trump ... looks like it's about happen!

First nomination was received for his role in normalizing relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.

Second nomination was received for his role in securing a deal for normalized economic relations between Serbia and Kosovo.

AFAIK a large group of people can nominate someone for the Nobel Peace prize ( https://www.nobelpeaceprize.org/Nomination )
            by submitting a form: ( https://www.nobelpeaceprize.org/Nomi...plication-form )

I think I saw a tweet around the time of the nomination indicating that the person who nominated Trump for the Israel-UAE agreement
            was a current member of a European parliament (cannot recall the country or the person).

Now there is this article from the New York Times (of course, that bastion of fake news):

http://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/wo...omination.html

Neil - back to sipping the Kool Aid.
            ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54092960

"... And for the second time, he has Mr Tybring-Gjedde to thank. In 2018, the right-wing politician was one of two Norwegian lawmakers to nominate Mr Trump for the same prize, then for his efforts to bring reconciliation to North and South Korea. ..."
              "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

He dramatically reduced taxes for the wealthy and removed a number of regulations for them too (nothing at all wrong with that, all good)... but he did it without removing any blocks that America's pseudo-capitalism puts in the way of the non-wealthy intelligent and hard-working peoples's attempts to improve their lives... he even increased those blocks as much as he could...
                Where are the true Libertarians when we need them most?
                Actually taxes for the wealthy went up due to capping SALT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post
                  https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-54092960

"... And for the second time, he has Mr Tybring-Gjedde to thank. In 2018, the right-wing politician was one of two Norwegian lawmakers to nominate Mr Trump for the same prize, then for his efforts to bring reconciliation to North and South Korea. ..."
                  Now Bahrain is also normalizing relations with Israel.

Comment

• Yasser Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize AFTER assassinating the Israeli Olympic team on the airport tarmac in Munich. Trump has a few more "accomplishments" to go before he reaches this level of atrocity.

Comment

• Buy into the show, the price is right and you cant Trump that.

Comment

People, do you not see what is happening? Opinions expressed on this board, with the sole exception of my own, are just as divided as are those of the people who live to the south of us. Everyone here says either Trump is all good, or all bad. Just like the Americans who are utterly divided against themselves and imploding as a result. I am the only one who has placed a middle position into the debate. I have suggested that he did well enough until the pandemic but that he has mishandled this crisis.
                        He didn't do well enough until the pandemic because he didn't PREPARE for a possible pandemic which has been warned about for several years. Read it and weep:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wire...aised-69594177

Your middle position is untenable because Trump isn't a middle-of-the-road kind of guy. He was being approved by David Duke, remember? From Wikipedia: "In February 2016, Duke urged his listeners to vote Trump, saying that voting for anyone besides Donald Trump "is really treason to your heritage." Trump, Duke believed, was "by far the best candidate"."

There is no reasonable or logical way to be sitting on the fence on Trump.

Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
                        Am I the only rational, objective person in North America who cares to comment on this question? It is absurd to suggest that his lies about the pandemic and his attempts to fix the next election can be excused because he did a good job on employment, trade and wall building. ......

Right-wing women in America voted for Trump in 2016 DESPITE knowing that Trump was a sexual criminal. He admitted to sexually assaulting women. So why did these right wing women betray their gender and decide having a criminal as President is ok? TO GET ANOTHER CONSERVATIVE JUSTICE IN THE SUPREME COURT.

Comment

• https://www.newsweek.com/richard-spe...us-gop-1527555
                          "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

• Tom, do you think this guy is sincere, or do you think this is a "strategic" endorsement effected so as to attempt to taint Biden?

Comment

• This is hardly a surprise. The democrats are the party of the KKK, slavery and every other racist policy that has been a part of the American experience. The amazing thing is that you can read the eulogies from Hillary and Joe Biden praising Robert Byrd and they pretend the history is the exact opposite of what it is.

Comment

Tom, do you think this guy is sincere, or do you think this is a "strategic" endorsement effected so as to attempt to taint Biden?
                                Republicans freed the slaves and were lynched along with blacks by democrat KKK members. Robert Byrd who both Hillary and Biden eulogized as a great man founded a chapter of the KKK. It is not disinformation. The white supremacists belong with the democrats.

Comment

Working...
                                X