• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting article in the ongoing coverage of Covid at The Atlantic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...c/616548/?s=03

...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

This is probably quite close to what you are denying.
      https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04397328
      COVID-19 PEP- High-risk Individuals in Long-term and Specialized Care - Canada
      This is a proposed trial that has not begun. Too little too late. As I said no RNA virus is treated with a single silver bullet
      it always done as part of a "cocktail". HCQ is no exception and it has had success together with zinc
      and an antibiotic in treating patients. This trial is a designed to fail as have several big pharma sponsored
      trials that propose using HCQ in a mono therapy approach.

When someone contracts COVID19 they need to be treated ASAP days make a difference. I know because I
      have had first hand experience with this. A Dr needs to be able to prescribe it immediately. They do not have
      time to wait months or years to search for and then enroll people in trials.
      This is nothing but illegal govt interference in a Dr Patient relationship. In the history of medicine there never
      before has been state interference in a physician prescribing an approved medication for off label use. It is
      a crime against humanity.
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 30th September, 2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

This is nothing but illegal govt interference in a Dr Patient relationship. In the history of medicine there never
        before has been state interference in a physician prescribing an approved medication for off label use. It is
        Very true, and a growing problem in the practice of Medicine in the public sphere.... only in private practice can it be avoided....

Comment

This is a proposed trial that has not begun. Too little too late. As I said no RNA virus is treated with a single silver bullet
          it always done as part of a "cocktail". HCQ is no exception and it has had success together with zinc
          and an antibiotic in treating patients. This trial is a designed to fail as have several big pharma sponsored
          trials that propose using HCQ in a mono therapy approach.

When someone contracts COVID19 they need to be treated ASAP days make a difference. I know because I
          have had first hand experience with this. A Dr needs to be able to prescribe it immediately. They do not have
          time to wait months or years to search for and then enroll people in trials.

Am I getting this right? It seems you are saying on the one hand that it takes some "cocktail" of chemicals, not just one chemical by itself, to defeat an RNA virus. And on the other hand you are saying there is no time to spend months to search for and then enroll people in trials.

So in the general case, when some RNA virus appears and is becoming a pandemic, it is your policy to just force semi-random "cocktails" of chemicals on people and see which ones work?

And if your response to that is to say, "But in this case we know this particular cocktail works" ..... uh, no, we DON'T know that this particular cocktail works without serious maybe even fatal side effects such as fatal heart arrhythmias which have been reported in some cases, and it's because of that that we must have the months-long trials.

It is quite possible this cocktail antidote could be worse than the virus itself, in terms of fatalities.

But if I'm misinterpreting what you have been saying, I apologize in advance because I'm not quite clear on what you are saying.

EDIT: by the way, I think this HCQ is approved for use against malaria, correct? But covid-19 is not malaria and probably isn't even similar to malaria, although I actually have no idea about that. How does its efficacy against malaria make it worthy of prescription against covid, especially considering that now you have this cocktail instead of just HCQ by itself?
          Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Wednesday, 30th September, 2020, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Am I getting this right? It seems you are saying on the one hand that it takes some "cocktail" of chemicals, not just one chemical by itself, to defeat an RNA virus. And on the other hand you are saying there is no time to spend months to search for and then enroll people in trials.

So in the general case, when some RNA virus appears and is becoming a pandemic, it is your policy to just force semi-random "cocktails" of chemicals on people and see which ones work?

And if your response to that is to say, "But in this case we know this particular cocktail works" ..... uh, no, we DON'T know that this particular cocktail works without serious maybe even fatal side effects such as fatal heart arrhythmias which have been reported in some cases, and it's because of that that we must have the months-long trials.

It is quite possible this cocktail antidote could be worse than the virus itself, in terms of fatalities.

But if I'm misinterpreting what you have been saying, I apologize in advance because I'm not quite clear on what you are saying.

EDIT: by the way, I think this HCQ is approved for use against malaria, correct? But covid-19 is not malaria and probably isn't even similar to malaria, although I actually have no idea about that. How does its efficacy against malaria make it worthy of prescription against covid, especially considering that now you have this cocktail instead of just HCQ by itself?
            Hello Pargat
            I previously posted on this so here is what I said, By the way here is a random Control trial for HCQ that was just published today
            .https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....30.20204693v1

The link below are the many findings from the world wide scientific community regarding the efficacy of HCQ and various combos. For early stage high risk patients this treatment is shown to be very effective. Late stage post hospitalization hydroxychloroquine only works under limited circumstances. By Day 7 in the hospital patients are often hypoxic and suffering blood acidosis.

HCQ works by raising the PH of the cellular endosomes and disprupting endosomic acidification that COVID19 relies on. In an acidic environment HCQ protonates and has no way of penetrating the cell membrane at this level. Also HCQ monotherapy that in many trials were done for late stage patients was futile as MRNA viruses are not inhibited with a single drug, it is always a cocktail of drugs. In HCQ's case Zn2+ (Zinc ions) are very important that HCQ allows to enter the cell and inhibit viral RNA replication.

Finally, by Day 8 hospitalized patients suffer a cytokine storm from a very active immune system. At this stage the patient only has dead viral debirs left and no antiviral such as HCQ, Remdesiver, ivermectin will help as the viruses are already dead. The inflamatory reaction is horrific and some success has been achieved using anti-inflammatories such as steroids.

Dr Zelenko is a pioneer in the use of zinc ionopohres and in fact has saved thousands of lives. Propaganda by big pharma with competing interests to attempt to discredit him as a human being is beyond disgusting.

To try to discredit him as a person because he saved lives with a therapy where one of the ingredients was endorsed by DJT is even more disgusting. No study has ever been published that shows HCQ combo therapies with Zinc and an antibiotic does not have very high efficacy. In fact as per the link 100 percent of studies for early high risk patients show the opposite.

So,no HCQ therapies for early stage high risk patients has never been "discredited". Yes, the results for HCQ and all of the other treatments I cited have been reproduced .
            https://c19study.com

I will say one more thing on this subject, the narrative that Random Controlled trials is appropriate in all circumstances is simply false. The idea to split a group in two and tell half your patients "sorry but today you are unlucky and you will die" is simply not done. The idea of doing this is to avoid bias by the investigator. When the primary endpoint is death this is unethical

Instead observational studies are done with controls (in the case of HCQ) by patients who voluntarily decline the treatment. Not those that are tricked into using a placebo.

To sum up the RCT trials that were done with HCQ patients were late stage when antivirals of any type do not work and where monotherapies were used even though it is well known that combo therapies is what works against a RNA virus.

In some cases data was fraudulently manufactured and antihcq studes sponsored by Gilead and published in Lancet and the New England Journal of Medicine were retracted after only 11 days. The fraudulent data was proven by twitter investigators, not by fellow scientists. This is unprecedented in the history of medicine.
            This is an excellent and very informative site on early COVID treatment options. http://covexit.com/key-articles/

In any event, regardless of this, no Govt official or authority has any right to interfere with a certified MD/patient relationship. The banning of off label use of an approved drug with a long track record of safety is unprecedented and is a direct violation of this. We are witnessing an attempt by govt to impose a vaccine agenda that is hugely profitable for big pharma companies and they have gone to great lengths to discredit treatments when used early, results in an easily treatable virus. It is a crime against humanity to obfuscate treatments that work in pursuit of profits and political power.

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 26th September, 2020, 11:19 AM.

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 30th September, 2020, 11:20 PM.

Comment

... We are witnessing an attempt by govt to impose a vaccine agenda that is hugely profitable for big pharma companies ...
              1) So are you saying that some govt officials are advocating for HCQ, while others are conspiring to block it from us?
              2) Do you consider yourself an anti-vaxxer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post
                Certainly
                1) So are you saying that some govt officials are advocating for HCQ, while others are conspiring to block it from us?
                2) Do you consider yourself an anti-vaxxer?
                1) Certainly in the US major disagreements within the COVID task force itself is there.
                2) I am pro safe vaccines. A rushed safe vaccine is an oxymoron. Longitudinal studies are imperative to evaluate safety.
                Large Pharma firms are conflicted, .They are more than happy to rush a vaccine for profits and before it is too late ie the pandemic ends.

They had that problem with H1N! where by the time they got a vaccine to market the H1N! pandemic was over.
                DJT is scientifically illiterate and has no idea why a rushed vaccine is not a good idea. Hence the only real option available is therapeutics.
                In India for example they are using Ivermectin prophylactically with success and have also used HCQ with success. Both treatments
                have vaccine like properties.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kerry Liles View Post
                  An interesting article in the ongoing coverage of Covid at The Atlantic:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...c/616548/?s=03
                  Thanks, Kerry.
                  "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                  "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                  "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Here is a very interesting presentation by Dr. Fauci to the Harvard Medical School. Talks about transmission, treatment, vaccines, and the differences between the United States and Europe in managing the disease. Very lengthy and very detailed.

https://partners.mediasite.com/media...68496f49d4661d

Comment

• Originally posted by Garland Best View Post
                      Here is a very interesting presentation by Dr. Fauci to the Harvard Medical School. Talks about transmission, treatment, vaccines, and the differences between the United States and Europe in managing the disease. Very lengthy and very detailed.

https://partners.mediasite.com/media...68496f49d4661d
                      One question- Are you aware that Dr. Fauci called Remedesevir "the standard of care" that has zero papers showing it has any efficacy for saving lives? I could go on but that alone disqualifies him as credible. Early treatment of COVID has saved lives around the world ....but not in Canada or the US where patients are sent home untreated to self isolate and return to the hospital when it is too late. Sorry Garland, but the emperor has no clothes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWyC4Q4l49g
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 1st October, 2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• President Donald Trump, Melania Trump test positive for COVID-19

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/hope-h...d-19-1.5747343

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...92190680014849

Comment

1) Certainly in the US major disagreements within the COVID task force itself is there.
                          2) I am pro safe vaccines. A rushed safe vaccine is an oxymoron. Longitudinal studies are imperative to evaluate safety.
                          Large Pharma firms are conflicted, .They are more than happy to rush a vaccine for profits and before it is too late ie the pandemic ends.

They had that problem with H1N! where by the time they got a vaccine to market the H1N! pandemic was over.
                          DJT is scientifically illiterate and has no idea why a rushed vaccine is not a good idea. Hence the only real option available is therapeutics.
                          In India for example they are using Ivermectin prophylactically with success and have also used HCQ with success. Both treatments
                          have vaccine like properties.
                          Thank you for your reply, it's making me research further.
                          And I deeply agree with concerns about rushed vaccines.

Comment

• India 100,000+ deaths

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                              I wonder what folks' confidence level is that this is true. He's lied about everything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aris Marghetis View Post

I wonder what folks' confidence level is that this is true. He's lied about everything else.
                                I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X