COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 5th November, 2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
      The Gospel of The Flying Spaghetti Monster is much fun (pirates and beer!!) and aligned to reality than the Book of Zyd
      Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
      "Zyd" can mean many things, from "Zero Youth Detention" to a medicine manufactured by Zydus Pharmaceuticals to "Zero Yacht Design" and other things. Yes, it can also mean Jewish, but I don't speak Polish. I had to Google it to find out all those things.

In this specific case, it is simply a phonetic equivalent of some crazed person screaming for attention.
      and have provided an honest answer

In this specific case, it is simply a phonetic equivalent of some crazed person screaming for attention.

Oh, of course, Sam is special so it is ok for him to continually troll, and since he can come up with contorted logic that the word has taken on a new meaning "phonetic equivalent" that no longer refers to a Jew it is completely cool to keep up with the endless trolling. But if I call him out for what he actually is that is the end of the world. Sam can dish it out but can't take it.

The word is preceded by "the book of" that normally has a biblical or religious connotation, especially when the previous phrase included "gospel" but we are supposed to have a pipeline into Sam's thoughts that what he meant has nothing to do with the Jewish religion at all. According to Sam it can be an abbreviation for something even though as an actual word it only has the meaning of Jew used in Eastern European countries and as was pointed out was banned in the 1930s in Russia as antisemetic.
      Nope, according to Sam it was simply a "phonetic equivalent" of ...(take your pick) and the rest is just a weird coincidence that it was in the context of a sentence one would normally see in a religious context ie "Gospel".."the book of", oh,... and he just happens to finds an Eastern European equivalent of the word Jew currently used by a very antisemitic country (and in fact the word was banned in Russia as antisemitic in the 1930s) and of course it is a coincidence that my ethnicity is Jewish...yes and it rhymes with my name. How witty of Sam, so clever, and oh so subtle!
      Yes, not an. ethnic slur at all, just a "phonetic equivalent" The poor unlucky victim Sam who of all the words accidentally used that one....NOT!
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 11th April, 2021, 10:24 AM.

Comment

• Israeli Vaccine appears not to be working very well at all. A new study shows it is not helpful with new variants of COVID.
        https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...s-idUSKBN2BX0J
        Also when you compare curves with countries with almost no vaccination ie South Africa to Israel the most vaccinated population in the world, almost no difference

By the way, this article on the Astra Zenica vaccine calls into question how this vaccine could possibly be recommended to anyone!

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2021...sorder-becomes

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-11 at 12.37.37 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.12 MB ID:	212709
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 11th April, 2021, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

Then both of you should be permanently banned. This will be my last post so long as either of you are still here. I do not mind disagreements, or even some insults, but overt racism and referring to someone as a Nazi goes way to far. I ask the owner/moderator to ban these two people. I ask all other posters to support me.
          Agreed. Sid should go away. He is pretty quick to jump to conclusions about racial insults against him and just as quickly spits out insults towards others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

"investigators enrolled a total of 600 impoverished African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama.["

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

Soldiers had almost nothing to do with this and it went way past the 1930s into 1972. Just like today, this group of people was denied a cure the same way the elderly in our nursing homes including those that ended up in the army, unlike their counterparts. The elderly die on almost a daily basis in Canada being denied any treatment whatsoever until it is too late and they go to the hospital.

Yes, my assumption that you are ignorant was 100% correct that you do not know anything about this incident and you just made an idiot of yourself claiming you do. I did not know that you also make up lies about yourself and what you know.

Nah, that is not enough for them, they simply want to murder the elderly by denying them treatment, just like the "medical authorities and "experts" denied treatment to their subjects in Alabama.
            To Health Canada's credit, they decided that murdering school children was going a step too far and have put out warnings about the most commonly used disposable masks that have very real problems. Oh...you forgot to read this https://www.aier.org/article/the-dangers-of-masks/ before posting your blurb on masks, the same way you know all about the Tuskegee Syphilis Study?
            The c19 group that I am involved with has close to 400 Dr's including several excellent ones from Toronto that I would seek help from and rest assured they will not be wearing masks.

And so says the one that claims he knows all about the Tuskegee Syphilis Study and then says it was that was about "black soldiers in the 1930s."

I agree, why don't you tell Health Canada to do the obvious and stop the murder of the elderly that are denied even d3 and zinc (most COVID victims are d3 and zinc-deficient as is common with old people) and put out warnings that obesity makes people very susceptible to COVID. Oh, I know why, because you prefer to falsely claim that I think I discovered all these ideas rather than doing something useful you instead disparage those that spread these messages as wide and far as possible.
            You are irrelevant. The fact you equate senior care, right now, in Canada to what happened decades ago in the racist USA shows you have no attachment to reality. My favorite part of your delusion:
            Sid: the government and medical professionals are conspiring to kill us
            Also Sid: treat Dr. Panjwani with respect! He is part of the medical community!
            You are absolutely pathetic. Your posts ON A CHESS MESSAGE BOARD are crazy. The only reason why you are here is because no one else will listen to your BS. Why don't you get another hobby and leave us alone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

You are irrelevant. The fact you equate senior care, right now, in Canada to what happened decades ago in the racist USA shows you have no attachment to reality. My favorite part of your delusion:
              Sid: the government and medical professionals are conspiring to kill us
              You are absolutely pathetic. Your posts ON A CHESS MESSAGE BOARD are crazy. The only reason why you are here is because no one else will listen to your BS. Why don't you get another hobby and leave us alone?
              Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
              You are irrelevant
              Coming from a political troll like you is meaningless

The fact you equate senior care, right now, in Canada to what happened decades ago in the racist USA shows you have no attachment to reality.
              Have you read yet what happened decades ago? You said you did but clearly, you had not. I will make it easy for you, They denied people treatment even though they knew it existed, at that time it was penicillin. Today they deny elderly people treatment and watch them die. The only difference is that today it's Ivermectin instead of penicillin. it was murder then and it still is today. Dr's are mot the problem, it is medical bureaucrats that interfere with the Dr patient relationship that is.

Why don't you ask Dr. Panjwani if he has an issue with me? Just like any other group of people, there are good Dr's and bad ones. Dr. Panjwani is one of the few
              Dr's that has the courage to call out corrupt medical bureaucrats when he sees it and also advocates early treatment of patients despite the medical-political complex trying to discourage this, G-d forbid(!) the virus is treatable without needing expensive "experimental gene therapies" aka Vaccines that have no longitudinal data
              for Dr's to rely on.
              If you think I am delusional I can introduce you to several hundred Dr's including many Canadian Dr's who share the same "delusion".

The only reason why you are here is because no one else will listen to your BS.
              And you are a science teacher???? I pity your students, Brians's idea of refuting an argument "BS" "You are Pathetic" etc.
              Frankly it surprises me how illogical your posts are for a reasonably good chess player.
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 12th April, 2021, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Political troll? How did you come to that conclusion? Other that my dislike for Trump, what have I written here about politics? You have no idea how I vote. No idea where I stand on the issues. None. Comments like that display your ignorance. You wrote the same garbage in your private message to me. You are pathetic, and this comment proves it.

Medical bureaucrats interfering? What is stopping doctors from doing what you say they should? Telling patients to take vitamins. You say you could get the treatment you advocate for, so why aren't doctors doing that right now? I am actually interested in this. Can you show me where doctors are being told what to do and not to do with their patients? I haven't read your dozens of links.

I don't care if Dr. Panjwani likes you or not. My point is that you are making generalizations about people and decisions you know nothing about. You sound like all the people in the world who don't like their bosses and the decisions they make but really have no idea why they are making those decisions. It is just easier to sit back and attack them all. And when I write "all", I mean every government and medical agency. But Panjwani, he is good, even though you have no idea if he has ever made a decision you would be against. Right now, he is just a convenient defender, when you have no others. You are the actual troll. Right here, on this topic of covid healthcare.

Your false equivalency of seniors now vs. experiments in the past are silly. To insist that everyone involved is interested in seeing elderly patients die is scurrilous.

I agree, in every sample size, there are good and bad. You are part of the subset they call nuts.

I teach my students to think critically. Fairly certain they would look at the things you have written, like masks and genocide of the elderly and draw the same conclusion I have about you as a person. They would say you have a point about treatments, by why does he keep going on about it on a chess message board? If he is right, why not take it somewhere useful? And why is he criticizing you as a teacher? Why bring us into this? Wait...he makes comments about other cultures and mask wearing and then whines when someone makes a perceived comment about his culture? And then that would lead them back to you being a nut.

Reasonably good chess player? Only good chess players can be logical? a good chess player can't be illogical? You are evidence that is not the case. In fact, you are the poster child for a guy who thinks he is way smarter than he really is.

Ever think of taking up checkers? Maybe you can find another message board to infest.
                Last edited by Brian Profit; Monday, 12th April, 2021, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Political troll? How did you come to that conclusion? Other that my dislike for Trump, what have I written here about politics? You have no idea how I vote. No idea where I stand on the issues. None. Comments like that display your ignorance. You wrote the same garbage in your private message to me. You are pathetic, and this comment proves it.

Medical bureaucrats interfering? What is stopping doctors from doing what you say they should? Telling patients to take vitamins. You say you could get the treatment you advocate for, so why aren't doctors doing that right now? I am actually interested in this. Can you show me where doctors are being told what to do and not to do with their patients? I haven't read your dozens of links.

I don't care if Dr. Panjwani likes you or not. My point is that you are making generalizations about people and decisions you know nothing about. You sound like all the people in the world who don't like their bosses and the decisions they make but really have no idea why they are making those decisions. It is just easier to sit back and attack them all. And when I write "all", I mean every government and medical agency. But Panjwani, he is good, even though you have no idea if he has ever made a decision you would be against. Right now, he is just a convenient defender, when you have no others. You are the actual troll. Right here, on this topic of covid healthcare.

Your false equivalency of seniors now vs. experiments in the past are silly. To insist that everyone involved is interested in seeing elderly patients die is scurrilous.

I agree, in every sample size, there are good and bad. You are part of the subset they call nuts.

I teach my students to think critically. Fairly certain they would look at the things you have written, like masks and genocide of the elderly and draw the same conclusion I have about you as a person. They would say you have a point about treatments, by why does he keep going on about it on a chess message board? If he is right, why not take it somewhere useful? And why is he criticizing you as a teacher? Why bring us into this? Wait...he makes comments about other cultures and mask wearing and then whines when someone makes a perceived comment about his culture? And then that would lead them back to you being a nut.

Reasonably good chess player? Only good chess players can be logical? a good chess player can't be illogical? You are evidence that is not the case. In fact, you are the poster child for a guy who thinks he is way smarter than he really is.

Ever think of taking up checkers? Maybe you can find another message board to infest.
                  I thank you for your candor with respect to not reading the many references I posted on this subject. Before calling me "nuts" and many other insults and making many assumptions about me even though you don't know much about me at all I wish you would have simply asked this in the first place and at least read some of my links before viciously attacking me,

Vitamin D is only allowed to be used for COVID19 patients if it is part of a clinical trial in Canada eg:

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-cana...html#wb-auto-5

This despite the fact that most people that succumb to COVID are d and zinc-deficient that is very common in elderly people who are the lion's share of COVID fatalities.

Here are the Quebec guidelines for treating the elderly that include denying patients in geriatric facilities vitamin D and zinc, please check out page 30

https://www.apesquebec.org/sites/def...ie_present.pdf

However, the most egregious crime at the moment is denying Dr's the ability to prescribe Ivermectin. Let me share with you this story in a private Dr's group I am in with names redacted. This is a personal story that starts in the US by the Dr's group saving a man's life at the stroke of midnight by literally smuggling Ivermectin to him.
                  The comment underneath is from a Dr in Toronto and what he is going through. His story is not unique, I have many more about Canadian Dr's and can email you offline if you want more.

Here is what happened to this patient, who was hospitalized at Rhode Island Hospital for 8 days. He was admitted for hypoxia after a week long illness, and given remdesevir, dexamethasone, heparin, zinc and Vitamin D. He deteriorated and oxygen requirement increased from 7 to 35 L. Last weekend his wife contacted me and I reached out to some of you.At her request I faxed the IMATH protocol to the hospital physicians. On Easter weekend they were mainly residents. One or two experienced physicians (I did not call the hospital staff myself (because as a gynecologist and not doing hospital treatment I did not think I would have credibility). These efforts fell on deaf ears. The attending physician was unavailable over the weekend. We then started to contact a lawyer to get a court order for Ivermectin, as was done for the Buffalo patient. However the lawyer (from NY and not RI) asked for $8000 wired upfront and additionally stated that a RI attorney would be needed also. The patient's wife did not have the ability to do this..
                  SO the wife placed Ivermectin doses in a change of pajamas (0.3 mg/kg) so that the hospital staff would not find them (!). On Ivermectin (and with prayers of hundreds of people all over the east Coast of the US) the patient's oxygen requirements diminished. He received 3 Ivermectin doses in the hospital and was discharged after 3 days on 4 L oxygen. At home this week he continued Ivermectin, began budesonide, doxycycline, colchicine, aspirin and nutraceuticals as part of multifaceted therapy.
                  He is now doing well.
                  The family is very grateful for the attempts of persons in this group and the FLCCC to contact the hospital, and legal counsel. These efforts were NOTICED and appreciated even though not immediately successfu
                  l
                  REPLY FROM DR IN ONTARIO

I think I've mentioned this previously. We're all being forced to behave like 'dissidents'. I have a stash of ivermectin (could not get HCQ) in my office at the Hospital. I also have a stash of doxy (that was easy). Baby aspirin, also easy (unless you store it too long and it grows up).

I have given out ivermectin and doxy (at risk of my license as it's definitely not in my area of practice!) to people who have either been in direct contact with COVID or have evidently contracted COVID. We have a busy program and NOBODY has contracted COVID from patients. So far, only from contacts outside! Anyway, on taking IVM and doxy, in three patients/people so far, there was rapid turnaround!

But again, we're smuggling drugs? We're acting like dissidents? I have always reserved the term dissident for a person opposing a totalitarian regime. And quite frankly, at least here in Ontario, Canada, this is what it's come to. This is a very damning comment on the state of affairs.

This story out today does a good job of explaining Big Pharma's motives for trying to discredit Ivermectin and draws comparisons to the tobacco industries behavior in the 1960s.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opin...764c1bf9e.html

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 12th April, 2021, 09:49 PM.

Comment

I teach my students to think critically. Fairly certain they would look at the things you have written, like masks and genocide of the elderly and draw the same conclusion I have about you as a person. They would say you have a point about treatments, by why does he keep going on about it on a chess message board? If he is right, why not take it somewhere useful?
                    Um, because I started this thread on a chess message board? Chess in Canada is all about community. Sid is part of our chess community and cares about this chess community. And, for all I know Sid does share his views on other platforms.

It's been interesting and somewhat entertaining to read/watch how we cope with COVID-19 over these last 54 weeks or so since the start of this thread!

Looking forward to reading/watching more...

Comment

This in not acceptable. This person should be banned from the forum permanently. I will never post again here otherwise. I ask all posters to consider the same.
                      No. Stay and challenge!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

No. Stay and challenge!

Thanks, but I will not challenge a racist or someone who calls someone else a Nazi. I am beginning to come around to Hugh Brodie's opinion and will post only on chess topics from now on.

Comment

Thanks, but I will not challenge a racist or someone who calls someone else a Nazi. I am beginning to come around to Hugh Brodie's opinion and will post only on chess topics from now on.
                          +1 I still cruise through this thread for the comic relief (which admittedly is minimal but sometimes there nonetheless)
                          and I also will try to refrain from posting on non-chess related threads (with this obvious exception since it bridges the two worlds)
                          ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

• Very Important Interview with Dr. Yeadon Former head of Pfizer Research on Vaccine safety etc .Please Watch
                            https://www.bitchute.com/video/H3WYk8F0KSp1/
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Wednesday, 14th April, 2021, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                              Very Important Interview with Dr. Yeadon Former head of Pfizer Research on Vaccine safety etc .Please Watch
                              https://www.bitchute.com/video/H3WYk8F0KSp1/
                              I wish people who use "Dr." would specify when appropriate that it is PhD not MD.
                              I have a lot of respect for anyone with the tenacity and dedication to get a PhD in any field (well, almost any)
                              but I find it very unfortunate that the term "Dr." has been co-opted to broadly cover them as well as medical doctors.

spoiler: I have not watched this entire video - just the first <5 minutes. I cannot form any opinion based on that.
                              ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 5th November, 2022, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X