Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://www.psypost.org/2022/11/over...-beliefs-64373

Comment

• 1. Calling others who believe differently from oneself as conspiracists is not warranted.
      2. During my training in critically reviewing 'Science', by the experts at the National Cancer Institute of Canada, I was shown how & why many 'scientific' publications, especially those sponsored by big-pharma (and nowadays most of them are sponsored by big-pharma in Medicine), have such major flaws that you cannot believe in what they say... The way big pharma has taken control of 'Science' nowadays, I fear that such teachers would now be 'scared' to criticize their publications, lest they get sacked for doing so...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani View Post

1. Calling others who believe differently from oneself as conspiracists is not warranted.
        Sometimes, it is. Especially here, on Chesstalk.

Comment

• Dear friends and foes of Stilum Curiae, we offer for your attention this important talk by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò at the event sponsored by Medical Doctors for Covid Ethics International. Happy reading and circulation.

“… Just in the past few days, at the G-20 Bali summit, Klaus Schwab instructed heads of government – almost all coming from the Young Global Leaders for Tomorrow program of the World Economic Forum – about the future steps to be taken in view of establishing a world government. The president of a very powerful private organization with enormous economic means exercises undue power over world governments, obtaining their obedience from political leaders who have no popular mandate to subject their nations to the delusions of power of the elite: this fact is of unprecedented gravity.

Klaus Schwab said: “In the fourth industrial revolution, the winners will take it all, so if you are a World Economic Forum first mover, you are the winners” (here). These very serious statements have two implications: the first is that “the winners will take it all” and will be “winners” – it is not clear in what capacity and with whose permission. The second is that those who do not adapt to this “fourth industrial revolution” will find themselves ousted and will lose – they will lose everything, including their freedom.

In short, Klaus Schwab is threatening the heads of government of the twenty most industrialized nations in the world to carry out the programmatic points of the Great Reset in their nations. This goes far beyond the pandemic: it is a global coup d’état, against which it is essential that people rise up and that the still healthy organs of states start an international juridical process. The threat is imminent and serious since the World Economic Forum is capable of carrying out its subversive project, and those who govern nations have all become either enslaved or blackmailed by this international mafia….”

https://www.stilumcuriae.com/vigano-...the-first-step
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 26th November, 2022, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• It is seeming to me that The New World Order (NWO), also called the Great Reset, is emerging as a most concerning direction for the globe, along with climate change and world health (COVID-19).

Do CT'ers think it should now become it's own separate Non-chess topic? I, personally, think it is a critical issue for the globe's future, and will affect all aspects of human life.

If so, I'd be willing to start the new thread.

But I think there are others posting in this thread who are likely more knowledgeable on this topic than yours-truly.

Let me know whether a new separate thread is a good idea.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom O'Donnell View Post

That's interesting. :)

My point though is that governments closed parks, recreation centres, gyms, etc. but kept open places to get junk food, fast food, etc. I'm thinking the percentage of the population that is now morbidly obese has gone up, not down, during a pandemic where one of the greatest risk factors is ... being morbidly obese.

I have a suspicion that literally doing nothing would have been better than the net of all the things that governments did to combat the pandemic.
              That was my thinking too when I created this graphic ...

pandemicpawn.gif

... Pandemic Pawn in Nov. 2021

Comment

I have a suspicion that literally doing nothing would have been better than the net of all the things that governments did to combat the pandemic.
                That holds true in non-pandemic times also...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                  It is seeming to me that The New World Order (NWO), also called the Great Reset, is emerging as a most concerning direction for the globe, along with climate change and world health (COVID-19).

Do CT'ers think it should now become it's own separate Non-chess topic? I, personally, think it is a critical issue for the globe's future, and will affect all aspects of human life.

If so, I'd be willing to start the new thread.

But I think there are others posting in this thread who are likely more knowledgeable on this topic than yours-truly.

Let me know whether a new separate thread is a good idea.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                  Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                  along with climate change and world health (COVID-19).
                  Both are integrally related to the WEF.

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 26th November, 2022, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Trudeau says that the anti-lockdown protests in China are good, and that citizens there should be allowed to express themselves. I guess as long as they don't lead to any change in government policies then it's okay to protest.
                    "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Trudeau says that the anti-lockdown protests in China are good, and that citizens there should be allowed to express themselves. I guess as long as they don't lead to any change in government policies then it's okay to protest.
                      US Embassy in China ...

We encourage all U.S. citizens to keep a 14-day supply of medications, bottled water, and food for yourself and any members of your household.
                      https://china.usembassy-china.org.cn...an-citizens-2/

Interesting to note that there has been only 1 Covid related death reported in the last 6ix months in all of China ...

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/11/...most-6-months/

Comment

• "Highly Safe and Effective"

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/s...34732209045505

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Xx17965797N/stat...12620229971968

Comment

• Matt Taibbi, Douglas Murray Dominate Trust-in-Media Debate | National Review

The Canadian trucker protests featured prominently in the debate. During Murray’s opening remarks, the British commentator and fellow National Review contributor, laid into Prime Minister Trudeau and Canadian media outlets for failing to challenge the government-approved narrative that the protests were organized by bigots of various stripes.

“The Canadian mainstream media acted as an amen chorus of the Canadian government,” Murray argued. “Now why is this is rancid? So utterly, utterly, rancid and corrupt? Because in this country your media–your mainstream media–is funded by the government.”
                            "Tom is a well known racist, and like most of them he won't admit it, possibly even to himself." - Ed Seedhouse, October 4, 2020.

Comment

Matt Taibbi, Douglas Murray Dominate Trust-in-Media Debate | National Review

The Canadian trucker protests featured prominently in the debate. During Murray’s opening remarks, the British commentator and fellow National Review contributor, laid into Prime Minister Trudeau and Canadian media outlets for failing to challenge the government-approved narrative that the protests were organized by bigots of various stripes.

“The Canadian mainstream media acted as an amen chorus of the Canadian government,” Murray argued. “Now why is this is rancid? So utterly, utterly, rancid and corrupt? Because in this country your media–your mainstream media–is funded by the government.”
                              So what's the difference between a 'protest in the street' and an 'occupation of the street' ?

???

For anyone ... anyone at all ... I had this very same exchange with Jesse Waters of Fox News too ... go ahead and spin Trudeau's actions however you'd like ... undemocratic, unconstitutional, uncivilized ... then go ahead be honest enuff to ask the same of Ottawa's residents, Ottawa's business owners, Ottawa's property tax payers too.

Ottawa residents are pretty much pissed off ... still are.

Protesters closure of our rail system ... drought ... water rationing ... raising property taxes year after year after year ... then a bunch of well organized anti-vax truckers try to occupy our city streets. Seriously ... you think that's going to last long?

How long does it take before a protest turns into an occupation?

Costing Ottawa over 1 million per day for security alone?.

How long?

Push came to shove.

We pushed back.

Come ahead and protest in our streets all you like ... but don't ever try to occupy our city streets.

Thanks so much.

I'm STILL unvaxxed ... I get it.

I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post

So what's the difference between a 'protest in the street' and an 'occupation of the street' ?

???

For anyone ... anyone at all ... I had this very same exchange with Jesse Waters of Fox News too ... go ahead and spin Trudeau's actions however you'd like ... undemocratic, unconstitutional, uncivilized ... then go ahead be honest enuff to ask the same of Ottawa's residents, Ottawa's business owners, Ottawa's property tax payers too.

Ottawa residents are pretty much pissed off ... still are.

Protesters closure of our rail system ... drought ... water rationing ... raising property taxes year after year after year ... then a bunch of well organized anti-vax truckers try to occupy our city streets. Seriously ... you think that's going to last long?

How long does it take before a protest turns into an occupation?

Costing Ottawa over 1 million per day for security alone?.

How long?

Push came to shove.

We pushed back.

Come ahead and protest in our streets all you like ... but don't ever try to occupy our city streets.

Thanks so much.

I'm STILL unvaxxed ... I get it.

I do.
                                Trudeau and Health Canada were given the opportunity to sit down with the scientists and Dr's within this group and openly debate and
                                discuss the medical merits and work out their differences. This was offered before the protestors arrived in Ottawa, It was offered from day 1.

Trudeau described the group as a Nazi supporters carrying confederate flags and other fringe groups. You were there, Neil, is that what it looked
                                like to you?

That false characterization by Trudeau was simply a rationalization for not meeting with these people. If you want to blame someone, blame Trudeau, who ended
                                up having to do what they wanted anyways. The protestors fully expected a resolution during the protest phase.
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 3rd December, 2022, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X