Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re : Developing Chess in 3rd World Countries

Originally posted by zachary dukic View Post
    I don't think I deserve all these individual attacks, and I'm starting to see that it's less of giving me pointers, and more of trying to humiliate me in public.

I deserve nor praise, nor attacks.
    No one is attacking you, or humiliating you in public. Seems to us you are paranoid, that someone is trying to go after you. Might be chesstalk atmosphere getting to you. :D

Someone had to bring up the topic, and I was in no way, waiting for applause. I was also, in no way, wanting attention.
    It is obvious to us, that it is exactly what you looking for. If you didn’t want, you would send Hal a private message and told him privately. This is what most of people would of done, if they didn’t require any attention. The way you just keep bringing same points up over and over again, is just making it worse for yourself, and there is no one at blame for this, but yourself.

I don't know how many times that I have to say this, but I was passing on a MESSAGE
    The real problem is you keep saying it over and over again. We get it, everyone heard you the first time. Please stop with this already and please stick to actually doing something.
    Last edited by Mikhail Egorov; Tuesday, 13th March, 2012, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Re: Developing Chess in 3rd World Countries

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
      CFC rating system is the gold standard.
      Isn’t it when inflation happens in real world, it leads to no good. I guess CFC Executives have different opinion on this matter. :)

Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
      here is the CFC executive training video.....
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGUqw...eature=related
      Not another virus we hope. Maybe this is CFC hidden ajenda to get into personal computers of members and non-members alike, that was approved at AGM meeting :D

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail Egorov View Post
        Thanks Aman. All points are valid.

It is very clear to us now, that Master Zach just wants attention and not interesting in starting anything or helping anybody. :p

Truth comes out eventually.
        ...This...

Last edited by Hugh Siddeley; Tuesday, 13th March, 2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

@Bindi: I don't deny that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse Wang View Post
            @Bindi: I don't deny that.
            I know, I just wanted to reiterate that point :D
            Shameless self-promotion on display here
            http://www.youtube.com/user/Barkyducky?feature=mhee

Comment

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry I misunderstood you. I now understand your intentions, and what you were trying to get through to me. You are right, it can be perceived that calling certain countries "3rd world countries" can be discriminating, and I recognize that now. From now on, I'll try and find words that have less hurt behind them.

Thank you for all the pointers, I need to take in as much information as I can. It's my job to make mistakes, I just need to make sure i don't make the SAME mistakes, and I'll be good to go.

As for improving my chess, I agree with you. I need to focus on chess, but I would also like to contribute in some way, if only a little one. That's why I passed on the information, and now Hal has the information, and hopefully he can pull a few strings so that FIDE may be able to help. Thank you for the constructive criticism Mike :)

Zach
              ...And that...

Comment

Aman is intentionally trying to humiliate me publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugh Siddeley View Post
                  ...This...

Hi Hugh,

This is a great picture! I love it. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse Wang View Post
                    ou will most likely be sued for copyright infringement.
                    ...This...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail Egorov View Post
                      Hi Hugh,
                      This is a great picture! I love it. :D
                      "Great minds think alike", ah? :p

Comment

.. .This ...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Frankly I am quite fed up with this thread that has been thoroughly polluted with Mr Egorov's obsession with putting down Zack Djukic. It is not about being right or wrong, it is about trying to intimidate a youngster that obviously means absolutely no harm, quite the contrary.
                          I am also disgusted with the couple of idiots that have jumped on the bandwagon to help harass a teenager for his "outrageous" idea to help out some kids in Ghana. This is a prime example of bullying and it should not be tolerated, whether on this board or anywhere.
                          But if I have to agree with something that Mr Egorov
                          says, it has to be the fact that the CFC makes many mistakes. One of them is belatedly but now quickly coming up for attention. Choosing Mr Egorov as one of the canadian team coaches at the last WYCC was clearly a major blunder. How is it possible to expose kids to someone with such an abusive and obsessive behaviour, notwithstanding his deplorable and careless use of the english language ? Hopefully parents and people responsible are taking notes.

Comment

I fully agree with you Mr. Jean. I am personally indifferent to this whole "Developing Chess in 3rd World Countries" thread.

I am however very disturbed at the amount of harassment that has been directed to Mr. Zachary. It is quite unacceptable, and a form of cyber-bullying. May I add that I do praise Mr. Aman for his use of humor and satire to raise some good points in this discussion.

To all the other posters who have excessively been posting pictures and trying to put down Mr. Zachary; how about I post a picture of how I portray you individuals.

Last edited by Normand Arsenault; Tuesday, 13th March, 2012, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Mikhail Egorov; Wednesday, 14th March, 2012, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by David Ottosen View Post
                                I have a few comments about this; who can I talk to about the CRM techniques used by CFC? Are you still the chairman of this committee?

David
                                I've sent you a private message, David
                                Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
                                Murphy's law, by Edward A. Murphy Jr., USAF, Aerospace Engineer

Comment

Working...
                                X