• Dale Hoshizaki
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
    Human Health

COVID-19

Risk for Seniors Rising

Americas - USA

https://time.com/6240322/hospitaliza...lctg=206908353

According to the medical establishment, having my 5 vaccine shots will decrease substantially the negative consequences of the disease.

Do the "Naturalists" agree with this?

I do understand (If I'm wrong, correct me) that it is the position of the "Naturalists" that the negative consequences of the vaccine may kill me first.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Hi Bob,

I generally agree with Tom's post on this. Fortunately, the dominant Omicron strain is much less severe than the initial strains (probably a combination of some vaccine protection and just being a milder strain) . This year, I have only admitted 1 person from the ER who was in trouble with lung involvement (unvaccinated but also diabetic), in stark contrast to the early days of the pandemic where there were quite a few 20 and 30 year old patients requiring admission. In general the influenza A going around now is causing much more severe illness!

I think you can think of COVID at the moment the same way you think about flu. We advise at risk people (elderly, medical issues) to get the flu shot every year and I think COVID will be the same. Every year, I imagine a new vaccine will be available for the current strain, the same way as flu. If you want to get it, great...If you don't, then don't...COVID could mutate and become more severe, but the same thing can happen with influenza - it's really no different.

My story is similar to Tom's. I got Omicron in August, wasn't severe...lasted 3 days, and I got my flu shot this fall, but haven't gotten the COVID booster yet, as it was suggested waiting 3 months was appropriate. I haven't got around to going in for my booster, and I have no objection to getting it but it's not a big priority either, so I haven't done it yet. If someone came to me and offered it, I'd take it but too busy/lazy to book and go to a vaccine clinic! Incidentally, I should mention that whether you get COVID naturally or get the vaccine, your immunity will not be 100% and in both cases, it will not last (just like the flu shot)...Also, I'm sure there is some immunity present from getting even 1 dose of vaccine - even if it doesn't prevent infection, it would help you fight it.

Personally, I am not worried at all about the safety of the vaccines. With well over 10 billion doses of the various vaccines given worldwide, autoimmune side effects (which do occur and are potentially serious) are obviously pretty rare. Side effects from getting COVID are pretty rare too, but my feeling is they are more common. For example, I have personally seen 2 cases of myocarditis from COVID, several pulmonary emboli, an MI (heart attack), and a CVA (Stroke). These were all in the early days fortunately. I haven't seen any definite vaccine complications. I did see a DVT (leg blood clot) occurring about a month after vaccination, but these are pretty common in general, so pretty much impossible to say it was caused by vaccination.

Lastly, I have been seeing a fair amount of people who are still very worried about getting COVID. I point out to them that saying you'll never get COVID is probably not realistic. The virus is here to stay, and saying you'll never get it is like saying you'll never get flu for the rest of your life. The current variant is actually a good one to get, and I actually infected myself on purpose this summer for that reason! Not that I would advise anyone to do that, but I do tell people to go out, enjoy life and live their life. We got through the bad part of the pandemic and now we can get back to normality...

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    "Covid-19 vaccines have saved more than 3 million lives in US, study says, but the fight isn’t over."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/13/healt...=1670932165649

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
    This is not a peer-reviewed study. it is a nonsensical piece of pharma-sponsored propaganda with so many holes in their data that I am not sure where to begin.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    "Covid-19 vaccines have saved more than 3 million lives in US, study says, but the fight isn’t over."

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/13/healt...=1670932165649

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
    According to the medical establishment, having my 5 vaccine shots will decrease the negative consequences of the disease substantially.
    Hi Bob,
    Many "naturalists" got the injections but do not necessarily agree that climate change is man made. Others declined the injections. but believe climate change is anthropogenic. Be careful with labeling people.
    I know it is hard to accept that the "medical establishment" has utterly failed humanity in the last three years and consistently lied however that is what has come to pass. I personally would not recommend the shots for any age group and held that position three years ago before the rollout for four reasons:

1) The type of antibodies an injection into the deltoid muscle induces are for antigens in the bloodstream. The main point of entry for an aerosolized virus is the nasal passage, where the body's first line of defense is mucosal antibodies that these types of injections do not induce. Hence it is biologically impossible for this type of injection to prevent infection or transmission.

2) The virus mutates much faster than the injections the variety of SARsCOV2 is tailored for. Hence by the time the injection is released, the virus it is made for is long gone. This is true for the bivalent vaccine as well. This makes the vaccine utterly useless and gives nothing but risks of adverse events with no benefits whatsoever.

Low neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.2.75.2, BQ.1.1, and XBB.1 by parental mRNA vaccine or a BA.5-bivalent booster

"however, the BA.5-bivalent-booster did not produce robust neutralization against the newly emerged BA.2.75.2, BQ.1.1, or XBB.1"

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-022-02162-x

3) Zero longitudinal safety data where it normally takes a vaccine ten years of small scale trials to establish this.

4) The virus is easily treatable at early stages, and the injection development attempted to solve a self-created problem.

The resultant data I previously posted supports what I stated several years ago.

https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...189#post223189

https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...685#post221685

This is a very important video to watch from a medical conference in Australia regarding the veracity of the "medical establishment."

https://www.bitchute.com/embed/oWz8tNM9dK0n/

Cheers,
    Sid
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 13th December, 2022, 01:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Tom O'Donnell
    replied
    Human Health

COVID-19

Risk for Seniors Rising

Americas - USA

According to the medical establishment, having my 5 vaccine shots will decrease substantially the negative consequences of the disease.

I do understand (If I'm wrong, correct me) that it is the position of the "Naturalists" that the negative consequences of the vaccine may kill me first.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Both those pro-vaccine and anti-"vaccine" lack nuance, imo.
    If I were 87, I would have gotten all the shots.
    If I were 27, I would have gotten none of the shots.
    I'm 57, so very reluctantly I got the first two shots.
    I've had Omicron (I think), it wasn't particularly bad, I felt a bit under the weather for two days, so I won't be getting any more shots.

At least the anti-"vaccine" crowd doesn't go around demanding that no one get the vaccine. Your circumstances are unique to you. Talk to your doctor or other medical professionals that you trust.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Armstrong
    replied
    Human Health

COVID-19

Risk for Seniors Rising

Americas - USA

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Leave a comment:

• Tom O'Donnell
    replied
    1.6 billion disposable masks entered the ocean in 2020 and will take 450 years to biodegrade (yahoo.com)

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-12-12 at 9.55.07 AM.png
Views:	39
Size:	990.8 KB
ID:	223297

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
    This Trudeau can easily be defeated by a vote of no confidence via a motion triggered the opposition.

Yes?

What is the opposition waiting for?

Those voters are your targets.
    No he has an overwhelming majority with his NDP coalition a vote of non-confidence would fail.

https://amidwesterndoctor.substack.c...m_medium=email
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 11th December, 2022, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    This Trudeau can easily be defeated by a vote of no confidence via a motion triggered the opposition.

Yes?

What is the opposition waiting for?

Those voters are your targets.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    Sid, PM Justin Trudeau is not the target.

Voters are.

Canada is not a dependency.

It's not.

Our nation says otherwise.

Our Canadian natural resources, our Canadian citizens says otherwise. It does and we do. We got it going on. We always have. We simply need to be ourselves ... to be Canadian.

Shame on PM Justin Trudeau for trying to suppress our resources and our talents ... for whatever miscalculated or misguided reasons. His want for globalization has greatly lessened our Canadian worth ... our Canadian quality of being independent.

Of relying on our own.

First and foremost ... Canada provides and protects it's own. That's called, Community. That's called, Family.

A responsibility seemingly not shared by PM Justin Trudeau.

All our natural resources together with all our amazing ability to create and manufacture product ... that's what Canada does best. Everything else just naturally follows. Health care, education ... etcetera.

FWIW ... I'm a 5th generation Canadian ... I've been there and I've done that.

I'm not a fan of this Trudeau.

Simply vote him out.

Sid, PM Justin Trudeau is not the target..
    Yes, he is one of many targets, just like Adolf Hitler was one of many targets in WW2. Voters did not sign up for a genocidal WEF agenda that has infested many
    Western governments around the world as Klaus Schwab so proudly points out.https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...055#post223055 NDP supporters did not sign up for the liberal platform, and Liberal supporters did not sign up for the NDP platform, This was political trickery, and the same trick was deployed by Hitler in 1933 when he was elected as a minority government and formed a coalition to acquire dictatorial powers after the election.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/y...-dr-naomi-wolf

There will never be a more concise and devastating summary of the issues related to the vax than today's event hosted by Senator Johnson

https://rumble.com/v1ze4d0-covid-19-...of-injuri.html
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 8th December, 2022, 03:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Neil Frarey
    replied
    Sid, PM Justin Trudeau is not the target.

Voters are.

Canada is not a dependency.

It's not.

Our nation says otherwise.

Our Canadian natural resources, our Canadian citizens says otherwise. It does and we do. We got it going on. We always have. We simply need to be ourselves ... to be Canadian.

Shame on PM Justin Trudeau for trying to suppress our resources and our talents ... for whatever miscalculated or misguided reasons. His want for globalization has greatly lessened our Canadian worth ... our Canadian quality of being independent.

Of relying on our own.

First and foremost ... Canada provides and protects it's own. That's called, Community. That's called, Family.

A responsibility seemingly not shared by PM Justin Trudeau.

All our natural resources together with all our amazing ability to create and manufacture product ... that's what Canada does best. Everything else just naturally follows. Health care, education ... etcetera.

FWIW ... I'm a 5th generation Canadian ... I've been there and I've done that.

I'm not a fan of this Trudeau.

Simply vote him out.

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Monday, 5th December, 2022, 06:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    What the EU says about this clown!

Leave a comment:

• Sid Belzberg
    replied
    I was not there but I watched many live feeds and did not see anything during those few weeks that the MSM claimed. Below is a memorable exchange between Trudeau and a Jewish Member of parliament who accused her of standing with those that hold Swastikas and Confederate flags, Brad did actually post here in the first days of the protest what he saw when he went down there and did not describe anything like this, he said it was peaceful and a party like atmosphere.
    Excess deaths in Canada between when the injections were rolled out and now far higher than pandemic levels were. Excess deaths in Canada were 16,333 or .04% in 2020, but all of a sudden, after the jab rollout starting Dec 2020, excess deaths soared in 2021 to 33,113 and up until July 2022 in Canada are 21,063.

https://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?queryid=104676

The same horrific stats play out in countries around the world post-vaccination. Most countries stopped recording death by vaccination status, but the UK still does, and across all age groups, the unvaccinated are way better off than the vaccinated in terms of mortality rates. There is no reason to believe that the results are different elsewhere.
    These protests were not about a trucker's dispute over working conditions but a true fight against Genocide that the WEF corrupt Governments around the world are perpetrating. and continue to do so here in Canada.

Official reports published by the Governments of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK & most of Europe, as per the link above, confirm 1.8 million excess deaths have been recorded since the mass roll-out of the Covid-19 injections.

Trudeau is a corrupt murderer and is directly responsible for the prolonged protests. Literally fighting for one's life is not a "mistake." We are in a war for our lives, you just don't know it yet. Wars are never pleasant or convenient for either side.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 2.03.00 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	201.3 KB ID:	223190

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 2.00.42 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	166.1 KB ID:	223191

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nstatusengland

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 2.16.25 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	265.2 KB ID:	223192

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 4th December, 2022, 04:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X