COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-14 at 10.27.04 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	576.0 KB ID:	234263

https://x.com/newstart_2024/status/1801354270094053403
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 14th June, 2024, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      Sucharit Bhakdi seems a bit iffy, and anti-Semitic to boot.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sucharit_Bhakdi

https://www.algemeiner.com/2021/07/1...itic-comments/
      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
        Just like I enjoy Wagner's music even though he was a rabid antisemite beloved by Hitler himself, I separate the art from the artist.
        Similarly, I separate the science from the scientist, and Dr.Bhakdi is easily one of the most credentialed immunologists in the world.
        By the way, when it comes to vaccine mandates Israel forced on its citizenry at the time the article was written
        I agree with Dr. Bhakdi about his remarks within that context. He was charged in Germany for those remarks and found not guilty.
        . What the Netanyahu government forced on its citizens was a horrible betrayal of the Israeli population.
        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 16th June, 2024, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Just like I enjoy Wagner's music even though he was a rabid antisemite beloved by Hitler himself, I separate the art from the artist.
          Similarly, I separate the science from the scientist, and Dr.Bhakdu is easily one of the most credentialed immunologists in the world.
          By the way, when it comes to vaccine mandates Israel forced on its citizenry at the time the article was written
          I agree with Dr. Bhakdi about his remarks within that context. He was charged in Germany for those remarks and found not guilty.
          . What the Netanyahu government forced on its citizens was a horrible betrayal of the Israeli population.
          Well said, Sid!

Comment

Just like I enjoy Wagner's music even though he was a rabid antisemite beloved by Hitler himself, I separate the art from the artist. .....
            That seems to be a highly principled way of handling these very difficult situations. I respect you, Sid.
            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

Just like I enjoy Wagner's music even though he was a rabid antisemite beloved by Hitler himself, I separate the art from the artist. ..

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

That seems to be a highly principled way of handling these very difficult situations. I respect you, Sid.
              Hmmmm .... just wondering how many times has Sid posted here ranting against some scientist who disagrees with Sid's views, on the "grounds" that that scientist is some left-wing kook ... and you look up the scientist and see that s/he has excellent credentials in both academics and work experience ....

I'll say this one thing about it.... all based on Sid's many past posts exhibiting his famous ranting temper against those who disagree with him....

Sid is as objective .... as he wants to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                Just like I enjoy Wagner's music even though he was a rabid antisemite beloved by Hitler himself, I separate the art from the artist. ..

Hmmmm .... just wondering how many times has Sid posted here ranting against some scientist who disagrees with Sid's views, on the "grounds" that that scientist is some left-wing kook ... and you look up the scientist and see that s/he has excellent credentials in both academics and work experience ....

I'll say this one thing about it.... all based on Sid's many past posts exhibiting his famous ranting temper against those who disagree with him....

Sid is as objective .... as he wants to be.
                Originally posted by Pargat Perrer
                It's just total BS! No wonder it's on some trivial web site, "The Cochrane Library", I'm not even going to guess who these people are, right wing bigots for sure, not even worthy of mention. Did you really think you could pull that over on people? You must think everyone is an idiot!
                https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...763#post230763

Originally posted by Dilip Panjwani
                Sid,
                Did you see Pargat/Paul's demeaning of the Cochrane Library, one of the most respected sources of information in Medicine? That just illustrates the foolish ignorance he spews in his posts :-)
                https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...765#post230765
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 17th June, 2024, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• I have always maintained that the character of the messenger should be distinguished from the truth of the message being brought.

I have also always maintained that the message of a flawed messenger must be more scrutinized than that of a messenger of good character (But one should not just rely on authority; you must make your own judgment about the truth of a message).

Bob A

Comment

• State Of Kansas Sues Pfizer

The State of Kansas outlines several specific allegations in its lawsuit:
                    1. Pfizer misled the public that it had a “safe and effective” COVID-19 vaccine.

2. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was safe even though it knew its COVID-19 vaccine was connected to serious adverse events, including myocarditis and pericarditis, failed pregnancies, and deaths. Pfizer concealed this critical safety information from the public.

3. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was effective even though it knew its COVID19 vaccine waned over time and did not protect against COVID-19 variants. Pfizer concealed this critical effectiveness information from the public.

4. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine would prevent transmission of COVID-19 even though it knew it never studied the effect of its vaccine on transmission of COVID-19.

5. To keep the public from learning the truth, Pfizer worked to censor speech on social media that questioned Pfizer’s claims about its COVID-19 vaccine.

6. Pfizer’s misrepresentations of a “safe and effective” vaccine resulted in record company revenue of approximately $75 billion from COVID-19 vaccine sales in just two years.

7. Pfizer’s actions and statements relating to its COVID-19 vaccine violated previous consent judgments with the State of Kansas.

8. Pfizer’s actions and statements relating to its COVID-19 vaccine violated the Kansas Consumer Protection Act, K.S.A. 50-623 et seq., regardless of whether any individual consumer ultimately received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

9. Pfizer must be held accountable for falsely representing the benefits of its COVID19 vaccine while concealing and suppressing the truth about its vaccine’s safety risks, waning effectiveness, and inability to prevent transmission.

Detailed Criminal Complaint Here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/2024-06-15-pfizer-complaint-002.pdf

Comment

• I'm not the one going around saying I separate the art from the artist. Ayn Rand? I once read one of her books, realized what she was, and repudiate everything she stands for and have no need to read her books, literary talent notwithstanding.

You want to listen to Wagner's music knowing he was rabid antisemite? You discredit yourself and your heritage! Anyone who respects you for this is an IDIOT!

MORALS AND ETHICS COME BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE.

IF YOU PUT SOMETHING ELSE ... MUSIC, EVEN SCIENCE ... AHEAD OF MORALS AND ETHICS, YOU ARE INHUMANE.

You want to listen to music that matters, listen to the music and lyrics of Roger Waters (bass player Pink Floyd, solo artist).

Let us not forget: Sid is the one who is preaching here that the science of Covid in 2020 and 2021 was inhumane and criminal, that is, the science that said we need to vaccinate and mask and social distance. THAT SCIENCE WAS BASED ON MORALS AND ETHICS, NOT ON SOME HAIR-BRAINED CONSPIRACY THEORY OF BILL GATES AND CHINA TRYING TO SUBVERT THE WHOLE WORLD AND DEPRIVE US OUR "RIGHT" TO GO MASKLESS, A MESSAGE THAT SID WAS PREACHING ON TWITTER AT THE TIME, AS EXPOSED IN THIS THREAD (go back and read).

So, morals and ethics were telling us to do the careful things, the things that would help the greatest number of souls. You want to respect something, respect THAT.

Sorry Peter McKillop, it has to be said. Respect has to be earned, not given away willy-nilly because someone says glibly, "I separate the art from the artist" ... effing bullshit.

When the "science" agrees with Sid ... he separates the science from the scientist. When they disagree .... LOL you know what comes from Sid, profanity included.

I don't separate. The Cochrane Library is full of right-wing bigots? I determine that BEFORE I read their scientific articles. IMO yes, so I don't "respect" what they offer.

The effing U.S. Supreme Court is full of right-wing Justices ... and guess what we just got from them? Bumper stocks are LEGAL!

FIRE AT WILL, AMERICAN PSYCHOS! OUTDOOR MUSIC CONCERT LISTINGS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE!

Last edited by Pargat Perrer; Tuesday, 18th June, 2024, 03:53 AM.

Comment

State Of Kansas Sues Pfizer

The State of Kansas outlines several specific allegations in its lawsuit:
                        1. Pfizer misled the public that it had a “safe and effective” COVID-19 vaccine.

2. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was safe even though it knew its COVID-19 vaccine was connected to serious adverse events, including myocarditis and pericarditis, failed pregnancies, and deaths. Pfizer concealed this critical safety information from the public.

3. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine was effective even though it knew its COVID19 vaccine waned over time and did not protect against COVID-19 variants. Pfizer concealed this critical effectiveness information from the public.

4. Pfizer said its COVID-19 vaccine would prevent transmission of COVID-19 even though it knew it never studied the effect of its vaccine on transmission of COVID-19.

5. To keep the public from learning the truth, Pfizer worked to censor speech on social media that questioned Pfizer’s claims about its COVID-19 vaccine.

6. Pfizer’s misrepresentations of a “safe and effective” vaccine resulted in record company revenue of approximately $75 billion from COVID-19 vaccine sales in just two years.

7. Pfizer’s actions and statements relating to its COVID-19 vaccine violated previous consent judgments with the State of Kansas.

8. Pfizer’s actions and statements relating to its COVID-19 vaccine violated the Kansas Consumer Protection Act, K.S.A. 50-623 et seq., regardless of whether any individual consumer ultimately received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

9. Pfizer must be held accountable for falsely representing the benefits of its COVID19 vaccine while concealing and suppressing the truth about its vaccine’s safety risks, waning effectiveness, and inability to prevent transmission.

Detailed Criminal Complaint Here

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/2024-06-15-pfizer-complaint-002.pdf
                        Reading these 9 points, it does seem that Pfizer was a bad actor.

But what the proceedings will have to account for .... is INTENT.

If indeed they did suppress and conceal .... yes, guilty. But prove it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                          ........you must make your own judgment about the truth of a message).

Bob A
                          A majority of people are INCAPABLE of making that judgment. But we let them make it anyway, and we say it is their right.

Then if comes down to ... who gets to decide anything? The majority? LOL

Brad Thomson has it right ... we don't deserve to survive as a species.

If we do survive ... it will be because God loves us no matter what.

Comment

A majority of people are INCAPABLE of making that judgment. But we let them make it anyway, and we say it is their right.

Then if comes down to ... who gets to decide anything? The majority? LOL
                            A hint to you, Bob A.: 'Democratic' Marxism is just as bad as Marxism...

Comment

I'm not the one going around saying I separate the art from the artist. Ayn Rand? I once read one of her books, realized what she was, and repudiate everything she stands for and have no need to read her books, literary talent notwithstanding.

You want to listen to Wagner's music knowing he was rabid antisemite? You discredit yourself and your heritage! Anyone who respects you for this is an IDIOT!

MORALS AND ETHICS COME BEFORE EVERYTHING ELSE.

IF YOU PUT SOMETHING ELSE ... MUSIC, EVEN SCIENCE ... AHEAD OF MORALS AND ETHICS, YOU ARE INHUMANE.

You want to listen to music that matters, listen to the music and lyrics of Roger Waters (bass player Pink Floyd, solo artist).

Let us not forget: Sid is the one who is preaching here that the science of Covid in 2020 and 2021 was inhumane and criminal, that is, the science that said we need to vaccinate and mask and social distance. THAT SCIENCE WAS BASED ON MORALS AND ETHICS, NOT ON SOME HAIR-BRAINED CONSPIRACY THEORY OF BILL GATES AND CHINA TRYING TO SUBVERT THE WHOLE WORLD AND DEPRIVE US OUR "RIGHT" TO GO MASKLESS, A MESSAGE THAT SID WAS PREACHING ON TWITTER AT THE TIME, AS EXPOSED IN THIS THREAD (go back and read).

So, morals and ethics were telling us to do the careful things, the things that would help the greatest number of souls. You want to respect something, respect THAT.

Sorry Peter McKillop, it has to be said. Respect has to be earned, not given away willy-nilly because someone says glibly, "I separate the art from the artist" ... effing bullshit.

When the "science" agrees with Sid ... he separates the science from the scientist. When they disagree .... LOL you know what comes from Sid, profanity included.

I don't separate. The Cochrane Library is full of right-wing bigots? I determine that BEFORE I read their scientific articles. IMO yes, so I don't "respect" what they offer.

The effing U.S. Supreme Court is full of right-wing Justices ... and guess what we just got from them? Bumper stocks are LEGAL!

FIRE AT WILL, AMERICAN PSYCHOS! OUTDOOR MUSIC CONCERT LISTINGS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE!
                              Originally posted by Pargat/Paul Perrer View Post
                              THAT SCIENCE WAS BASED ON MORALS AND ETHICS
                              That "science" was based on eugenics, and that is a historical fact, not a "hair-brained conspiracy theory." If you know
                              how to do it, please read what I already posted and listen carefully to the video.
                              https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...315#post231315

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot 2024-06-18 at 11.48.09 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	234365

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                              The Cochrane Library is full of right-wing bigots? I determine that BEFORE I read their scientific articles. IMO yes, so I don't "respect" what they offer.
                              Awww, poor Pargat/Paul. He doesn't like scientific findings, so he declares the journal full of right-wing bigots.

The difference is Pargat/Paul bases this on nothing.Pargat/Paul correctly implied here that just because he signed up on a chess forum to shill for Paul Bonham's chess variants and just because he shares the same interests as Paul Bonham it is not proof that he is Paul Bonham.

However, unlike Pargat/Paul, I based my opinion on facts that are not disputed by Pargat/Paul. Hence, since you are entitled to your opinion about who is behind the Cochrane Library, I am entitled to my opinion (backed by evidence) that you are Paul Bonham and a cowardly troll who doesn't even go by your true name.
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 18th June, 2024, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• Spike Protein and Amyloid Aggregates Found in Recipients of mRNA Transfusions

"As I have been warning about for years, the Spike Protein "Prionifies" multiple proteins, creating amyloid aggregates. They are now in the blood supply".
                                Amyloid aggregates are the building blocks of neural degenerative diseases, including Alzheimers, Parkinson etc.

"I wanted to post an additional finding this week which was published May 29th. Spike protein contamination and contamination with amyloid aggregates (among other issues) have been found in blood products from those vaccinated with mRNA gene therapies.

Please read the entire report.

Transfusions of Blood Products Derived from Genetic Vaccine Recipients: Safety Concerns and Proposals for Specific Measures
                                https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202403.0881/v2

"I take no pleasure in having been correct about this warning. I will be reporting more on how the Spike Protein “Prionifies” multiple proteins via its cross-seeding abilities.

Of course, I will be researching therapeutics to address this finding.

What concerns me the most is that the Spike Protein may indeed either intergrate into DNA, never stop being produced, or both."

https://substack.com/home/post/p-145781577

Comment

Working...
                                X