COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paragat, the problem is not the virus it is Big Pharma corrupted Government-sponsored murderers. The evolution of the virus is a random event where a more virulent
    variant may appear briefly but ultimately viruses will always evolve to a less virulent form. That being said many efficacious early interventions exist and even good late-stage interventions such as Ivermectin are excellent that our CCP/WHO controlled govt has banned.

Instead they chose to destroy businesses, and lives with unnecessary lockdowns for an easily treatable virus and try to force people to take experimental gene therapies that already in a few months has a much worst safety track record than Ivermectin that has been used for decades with almost zero adverse events.

https://openvaers.com/covid-data

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2021-04-04 at 7.10.14 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	140.4 KB ID:	212554

Justin Trudeau can take his "Great Reset" and shove it up his ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
      the problem is not the virus it is Big Pharma corrupted Government-sponsored murderers. The evolution of the virus is a random event where a more virulent variant may appear briefly but ultimately viruses will always evolve to a less virulent form.
      Is it possible that "Big Pharma Government-sponsored murderers" have engineered the virus and released it deliberately so as to make billions of dollars off of selling us the vaccines? Might it also be possible that the appearance of more rather than less virulent mutations has something to do with this? So that year after year new variations require annual vaccinations?

Comment

Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 5th November, 2022, 07:24 PM.

Comment

• Sam, I watched Cuomo stuff thousands of infected people in elder care facilities causing at least 16000 deaths. Naturally, these deaths were avoidable with early intervention that was denied to them.
          He is now under investigation. That is the tip of the iceberg of the real world. You live in an alternate reality, not me.
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 4th April, 2021, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
              Apologies, I must have missed where my niece's NYC death certificate listed "Gov. M. Cuomo" as the cause of death.
              Wow, another one of your cogent arguments.

Comment

Comment

Apologies, I must have missed where my niece's NYC death certificate listed "Gov. M. Cuomo" as the cause of death.
                  My deepest sympathies Sam. I wish your family all the possible strength and support for each other.

Comment

Comment

Thanks, Aris. Shara will be gone a year next month. It's pretty sad how some folks treat Covid as a way to pick political fights. I hope that most folks here will never have to experience the impacts of Covid as close as we have. If they come through with having to mask, social distance, and lockdowns being the extent of their experiences, they are the lucky ones.
                      Originally posted by Sam Sharpe
                      Shara will be gone a year next month
                      You truly are a distasteful person.
                      Make no mistake about it, I too am very sorry for your loss. If people are pushed out of a plane by thugs who deny them parachutes, blame the thugs, not their false narrative that no parachutes are available.

'nuff said. Some folks just operate in alternate realities.
                      Yes, only Sam Sharpe can continually insult and troll people without any justification. You have
                      such great taste in demeaning efforts that have actually saved lives!

It's pretty sad how some folks treat Covid as a way to pick political fights
                      Not about politics, it's about genocide.

f they come through with having to mask, social distance, and lockdowns being the extent of their experiences, they are the lucky ones.
                      Yes, and whatever you do, don't treat before hospitalization(!) wait until it is too late. Some of the lucky ones are the four people I know whose lives were saved by me getting them early treatment in consultation with the heroic Dr's that I know. Just maybe it is you who should separate politics from medical science, there is no science behind lockdowns and masks for an easily treatable virus.
                      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 4th April, 2021, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Comment

Time to use the IGNORE feature so as to not have to listen to this BS.

Edit: Ahh, that feels soooooo much better.
                          Totally understandable, the truth is often too painful for some to hear.

Comment

It's pretty sad how some folks treat Covid as a way to pick political fights.
                            I am sorry, Sam, for your loss, you have my sympathies and condolences.

It seems that the entire planet has more or less used this pandemic as a way to pick a political fight. I have believed from the beginning that Trudeau should have formed a unity government, as Churchill did in England during World War Two. It is sickening nonsense for O'Toole, Singh and the others to be blaming Trudeau for his actions and suggesting at the same time how they would have done a better job. We are all in this together, and so should they be. Issues like World Wars and pandemics of this magnitude rise above any possible partisan politics, or at least in my opinion they should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

I am sorry, Sam, for your loss, you have my sympathies and condolences.

It seems that the entire planet has more or less used this pandemic as a way to pick a political fight. I have believed from the beginning that Trudeau should have formed a unity government, as Churchill did in England during World War Two. It is sickening nonsense for O'Toole, Singh and the others to be blaming Trudeau for his actions and suggesting at the same time how they would have done a better job. We are all in this together, and so should they be. Issues like World Wars and pandemics of this magnitude rise above any possible partisan politics, or at least in my opinion they should.
                              Originally posted by Brad Thomson
                              It seems that the entire planet has more or less used this pandemic as a way to pick a political fight
                              Listen to the video of Trudeau I posted. He is the one that politicized as an "opportunity". Meanwhile, his administration proceeded to murder a
                              huge percentage of the elderly population in this country by denying them effective treatments of early interventions including ivermectin or even nutraceuticals
                              that allowed other countries to get through the pandemic comparitively unscathed.
                              Instead, do nothing, wait until victims are blue in the face, send them to a hospital put them on a ventilator where about 2 in 10 people survive if they do not get their lungs blown out.
                              The virus has been easily treatable since the beginning and still is. Lockdowns, masks, and business closures are yet another great harm that is being done to people
                              This is about fighting tyranny and dictatorship under the thin disguise of claiming to help people. This is not unique to Canada. It is an international problem where I can think of only a dozen countries that adapted early treatment and did not need dangerous experimental gene therapies AKA Vax's lockdowns masks, etc. They did not bow down to the WHO, GAVI the CCP, and all the other thugs behind this crime against humanity.
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 4th April, 2021, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                                this crime against humanity.
                                Humanity is a crime against the universe which would be better off without us. It may not have to wait too long if what you say is true, and it may well be.

Comment

Working...
                                X