COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukraine is the 16th country to reach a 100,000 deaths.

Comment

• From The Premier of Saskatchewan
      "Today, trucker rallies are being held at many locations across the country, including on Parliament Hill in Ottawa and in various communities in Saskatchewan. Here is my message to Saskatchewan and Canadian truckers:"

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 10.18.18 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	615.3 KB ID:	217852Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 10.18.30 PM.png Views:	0 Size:	526.4 KB ID:	217853
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 29th January, 2022, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
        i already posted this in another thread.
        https://tfiglobalnews.com/2021/11/08...ffective-move/

In addition, I pointed out that Japan has used Ivermectin in various regions since May of 2020 and throughout this scamdemic had very few deaths.

Maybe use of Ivermectin has had an effect, but Japan also has implemented very stringent entry controls. My brother's mother-in-law died in Japan in December and they weren't allowed into the country to attend the funeral, for example. So I don't think you can reasonably argue that Japanese approach shows Covid to be a scam.

Comment

By the way the main point of my original post was that both times when Israel rolled out the third and fourth jabs they saw a large increase in "Covid deaths" that I suspect are mislabeled vaccine deaths.
          If this was true it would be incredibly obvious from statistics, there would be a strong positive correlation between vaccine doses and death rates . Meanwhile statistics have clearly shown the opposite. Or you seriously think that the "vaccine lobby" has paid off every public health agency in the world to manipulate their data? Think about this. For this to be true thousands of people around the world responsible for reporting data would have been instructed to tweak people from vaccinated to unvaccinated in their databases. And not one of them has blown the whistle? You seem like an intelligent enough guy, but you can't possibly believe this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrick Kirby View Post

Maybe use of Ivermectin has had an effect, but Japan also has implemented very stringent entry controls. My brother's mother-in-law died in Japan in December and they weren't allowed into the country to attend the funeral, for example. So I don't think you can reasonably argue that the Japanese approach shows Covid to be a scam.
            First, I am very sorry for your loss and offer my heartfelt condolences. Most Covid deaths happened for two reasons

1) Policy of not treating COVID early waiting until it is too late when a patient presents at the hospital with respiratory problems.
            2) Once at the hospital patient is treated with highly toxic Remdesevir followed by inappropriate ventilation via intrusive intubation. Intubation is useful when dealing with impaired gas exchange due to viral pneumonia. Late-stage COVID often is dealing with low O2 due to red blood cells losing the ability to carry o2 which requires a very different approach. Proven protocols like the math+ protocol for hospitalized patients have been rejected in favor of the above-failed approach where 98% of patients over 65 die.

The reason I call it a scam is most of the deaths were avoidable as described above. We had a pandemic of malfeasance and murder. In Japan Ivermectin was available in most regions since May 2020 albeit not endorsed by the Japanese Govt Dr's were able to prescribe it and indeed in many regions did. Most countries had lockdowns that proved to be useless. Countries that allowed Ivermectin even in limited regions have fared much better than countries or regions that did not as was the case with Japan.
            Here in Canada Ivermectin is banned entirely and has been since the beginning.
            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 30th January, 2022, 02:07 AM.

Comment

If this was true it would be incredibly obvious from statistics, there would be a strong positive correlation between vaccine doses and death rates . Meanwhile statistics have clearly shown the opposite. Or you seriously think that the "vaccine lobby" has paid off every public health agency in the world to manipulate their data? Think about this. For this to be true thousands of people around the world responsible for reporting data would have been instructed to tweak people from vaccinated to unvaccinated in their databases. And not one of them has blown the whistle? You seem like an intelligent enough guy, but you can't possibly believe this.
              This heavily referenced book outlines my position exactly. If you don't want to spend the three dollars for the kindle version private message me and I will email you the book file.
              https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony-...ps%2C91&sr=8-2

Incidentally, in many cases, it is very difficult to distinguish between COVID death and vaccine-related injuries/deaths as both involve injuries from the pathogenic lab-manufactured spike protein. Hence no grand conspiracy is necessary to mislabel a vaccine death as a COVID death.
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 30th January, 2022, 08:32 AM.

Comment

• Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe seems well informed. Are our federal level governmental employees even more informed?

If so, then how much more are they informed? Don't we share information between federal and provincial level governments?
                Last edited by Neil Frarey; Sunday, 30th January, 2022, 03:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
                  Saskatchewan Premier Scott Moe seems well informed. Are our federal level governmental employees even more informed?

If so, then how much more are they informed? Don't we share information between federal and provincial level governments?
                  A powerful message from the erudite Canadian pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pTldhlfAMNDz/

Comment

First, I am very sorry for your loss and offer my heartfelt condolences. Most Covid deaths happened for two reasons

1) Policy of not treating COVID early waiting until it is too late when a patient presents at the hospital with respiratory problems.
                    2) Once at the hospital patient is treated with highly toxic Remdesevir followed by inappropriate ventilation via intrusive intubation. Intubation is useful when dealing with impaired gas exchange due to viral pneumonia. Late-stage COVID often is dealing with low O2 due to red blood cells losing the ability to carry o2 which requires a very different approach. Proven protocols like the math+ protocol for hospitalized patients have been rejected in favor of the above-failed approach where 98% of patients over 65 die.

The reason I call it a scam is most of the deaths were avoidable as described above. We had a pandemic of malfeasance and murder. In Japan Ivermectin was available in most regions since May 2020 albeit not endorsed by the Japanese Govt Dr's were able to prescribe it and indeed in many regions did. Most countries had lockdowns that proved to be useless. Countries that allowed Ivermectin even in limited regions have fared much better than countries or regions that did not as was the case with Japan.
                    Here in Canada Ivermectin is banned entirely and has been since the beginning.
                    Thanks, it was definitely tough on my sister-in-law not to be able to be there to support her family, but that's how it goes.

My point was that Japan has implemented strict restrictions on entry that have also had an effect on the outcomes in the pandemic. Ivermectin may play a role too, but it's only one variable among many.

Comment

This heavily referenced book outlines my position exactly. If you don't want to spend the three dollars for the kindle version private message me and I will email you the book file.
                      https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony-...ps%2C91&sr=8-2

Incidentally, in many cases, it is very difficult to distinguish between COVID death and vaccine-related injuries/deaths as both involve injuries from the pathogenic lab-manufactured spike protein. Hence no grand conspiracy is necessary to mislabel a vaccine death as a COVID death.
                      If it was true that a lot of vaccine deaths were being mislabeled as covid deaths, that would show up in the data as a positive correlation between vaccine doses and death rates from Covid. All the published data show the opposite. It WOULD require a massive conspiracy to tweak the data from the whole world to suppress that correlation.

Comment

If it was true that a lot of vaccine deaths were being mislabeled as covid deaths, that would show up in the data as a positive correlation between vaccine doses and death rates from Covid. All the published data show the opposite. It WOULD require a massive conspiracy to tweak the data from the whole world to suppress that correlation.
                        My point is that the symptoms of vaccine deaths and COVID deaths are often indistinguishable hence no need to involve everyone in a conspiracy.

Comment

• We are being divided and conquered.

Comment

Thanks, it was definitely tough on my sister-in-law not to be able to be there to support her family, but that's how it goes.

My point was that Japan has implemented strict restrictions on entry that have also had an effect on the outcomes in the pandemic. Ivermectin may play a role too, but it's only one variable among many.
                            The measures Japan took are by no means unique. That being said that does not prove the hypothesis that Ivermectin was the only factor given so many confounding variables. However, when we look at Hondurus, Bangladesh, Japan, Guatamela, El Salvador, India, Zimbavwe,Dominican Republic, Venezuela, and Cambodia all heavy IVM usage countries the difference is striking compared to the US, Canada and Europe. and the most heavily vaccinated country Israel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 9.30.48 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	669.4 KB ID:	217866
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 31st January, 2022, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• The Americas - Province of Ontario, Canada

For Sat., 22/1/29:

Hospitalized: 3,090 (Down)
                              ICU: 587 (Leveled off)
                              Deaths: 58 (Leveled off)
                              New Cases: 3,960 (Leveled off)

Subscribers Only

https://www.thestar.com/.../coronavirus-covid-19-updates...

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Proven protocols like the math+ protocol for hospitalized patients have been rejected in favor of the above-failed approach where 98% of patients over 65 die.

Most of the deaths are in people who are 75 and often much older.

I haven't followed all of the arguments on chesstalk but what I have read indicates to me that you have been complaining about the rotten core of the response to Covid. I think you are right and the people who are saying move along, nothing to see here are the ones who are deluded.

Comment

Working...
                                X