X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [
    Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

What about their main conclusion:
    "In this randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with mild to moderate COVID-19, ivermectin treatment during early illness did not prevent progression to severe disease. The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19."
    Ok, Egidijus, we are talking about science, that is a good thing!

Here are the results of this study

Deaths
    Control 10 Ivermectin 3

Mech Vent

Control 10 Ivermectin 4

Their conclusion, it doesn’t work, What do you think??

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 18th February, 2022, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/ezralevant/statu...81071359565827

Comment

• Originally posted by Egidijus Zeromskis View Post

What about their main conclusion:
        "In this randomized clinical trial of high-risk patients with mild to moderate COVID-19, ivermectin treatment during early illness did not prevent progression to severe disease. The study findings do not support the use of ivermectin for patients with COVID-19."
        Sid only reads the parts that don't force him to leave his safe space. He is a bit of a snowflake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

Sid only reads the parts that don't force him to leave his safe space. He is a bit of a snowflake.
          Stop the libel, Brian. I addressed this in the prior post that you clearly did not read. Here it is again. if anyone does not like "leaving their safe space" it is the investigators of this paper who changed the primary endpoint away from mortality as the results below did not fit their narrative.

"Ok, Egidijus, we are talking about science, that is a good thing!

Here are the results of this study

Deaths
          Control 10 Ivermectin 3

Mech Vent

Control 10 Ivermectin 4

Their conclusion, it doesn’t work, What do you think??"

Dr. Pierre Kory's detailed analysis of this pharma sponsored joke of a paper.

https://pierrekory.substack.com/p/th...utm_source=url

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
            Dr. Pierre Kory's detailed analysis ....
            Some information on Kory is set out below. At this point in the pandemic, and roughly 14 months after Kory reportedly made the Ivermectin-related statements mentioned below, and if Kory was correct about Ivermectin ("miraculous"), then why hasn't there been anything supporting Kory's position from major American medical/health sources (e.g. NEJM, CDC, Johns Hopkins University, etc.)? And please, enough of the Big Pharma conspiracy stuff unless you can actually prove it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Kory

Pierre Kory is an American critical care physician who gained attention during the COVID-19 pandemic for advocating widespread off-label use of certain drugs as treatments for COVID-19, as president and co-founder of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC).[1][2] Kory testified twice to the U.S. Senate regarding COVID-19. During his testimony in December 2020, Kory erroneously claimed that the antiparasitic medication ivermectin was a "wonder drug" with "miraculous effectiveness" against COVID-19.[3]
            Last edited by Peter McKillop; Sunday, 20th February, 2022, 10:33 AM. Reason: spelling
            "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
            "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
            "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Some information on Kory is set out below. At this point in the pandemic, and roughly 14 months after Kory reportedly made the Ivermectin-related statements mentioned below, and if Kory was correct about Ivermectin ("miraculous"), then why hasn't there been anything supporting Kory's position from major American medical/health sources (e.g. NEJM, CDC, Johns Hopkins University, etc.)? And please, enough of the Big Pharma conspiracy stuff unless you can actually prove it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Kory

Pierre Kory is an American critical care physician who gained attention during the COVID-19 pandemic for advocating widespread off-label use of certain drugs as treatments for COVID-19, as president and co-founder of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC).[1][2] Kory testified twice to the U.S. Senate regarding COVID-19. During his testimony in December 2020, Kory erroneously claimed that the antiparasitic medication ivermectin was a "wonder drug" with "miraculous effectiveness" against COVID-19.[3]
              Thanks Peter. Credibility does matter.

Hopefully, eventually, somehow the world will learn how to evaluate truth on the internet.
              I don't know how, but maybe some day.
              Last edited by Bob Gillanders; Sunday, 20th February, 2022, 12:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Mckillop
                one piece of information on Kory is set out below.
                I posted a factual summary of what Dr. Kory said in my post. these are from the Jama Paper itself. Surely you can use your brains to evaluate the content rather than spread pharma-sponsored bullshit about the messenger.

Originally posted by Peter Mckillop
                And please, enough of the Big Pharma conspiracy stuff unless you can actually prove it.
                I am surprised by that comment from someone who I believe can read, I have provided ample proof here already. Here is a repeat of what I already posted.
                The fact is that Moderna patented many of the components of the pathogenic spike protein on of SarsCOvV2 virus that they subsequently used as the basis for the MRNA that codes for the antigen on the Mrna vaccine. The only problem is that this was done years before the "pandemic".
                Moderna patented both the pathogenic component of the Sarscov2 virus (spike protein) and the "vaccine" for it (actually the "gene therapy" is the correct description of the "vaccine") years before SARSCOV2 was ever released on the world.

This is the link to government Gene bank. It shows which genes and which sequences of amino acids are registered in the patent data base and which ones have been recorded as occurring in nature.

https://blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Blast...ST_PAGE=blastn

Below is a diagram of the many parts of the SARSCOV2 pathogenic spioe protein Moderna patented long before SaresCOV2 was released. As i provide on page 176 of the this thread here is an article that gives a step by approach on how to us the NIH patent database and gene and Amino database to verify that tModerna patented many of these components of both genes and amino acid sequences.
                Here is the link I provided on page 176 of this thread that is a step by step guide to use the. NIH govt gene database and patented gene database to verify for yourself that what I said is a fact.

https://archive.is/18Ho4

This book provides a complete proof of how pharma has corrupted academic journals the media and health care officials around the world in their efforts to suppress all therapies that have efficacy for SArsCOV2 in their efforts to make sure all roads lead to one very lucrative solution for pharma, mass vaccination. I am happy to email anyone in this forum this book. Private message me,

https://www.amazon.com/Real-Anthony-...s%2C169&sr=8-1
                By the way here is the chief profiteer of vaccines Bill Gates himself who states that the mild Omicorn virus that confers natural immunity effectively serving as a natural vaccine is characterized By Bill as "sad".

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/statu...10193175195652

Screen Shot 2022-02-20 at 12.02.30 PM.png
                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 20th February, 2022, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post
                  Hopefully, eventually, somehow the world will learn how to evaluate truth on the internet.
                  The worst thing that ever happened to the world is the internet, the second worst thing is television. Since the advent of these monstrosities humans have for the most part forgotten how to read and think for themselves.

Comment

An oxymoron? :)
                    I will have to do some independent research...
                    ...Mike Pence: the Lord of the fly.

Comment

I don't know how, but maybe some day.
                      Yes Bob, I sincerely hope you do learn how to do that. You remind of the priests who bemoaned the invention of the Guttenberg printing press.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sdi Bullzborg View Post

Yes Bob, I sincerely hope you do learn how to do that. You remind of the priests who bemoaned the invention of the Guttenberg printing press and then sang shananana shananana hey hey hey.
                        Maybe those priests realized that a greater number of books would promote literacy which in turn would promote critical thinking. Maybe they thought that more critical thinkers might distract them from their task of burning people at the stake. Btw Sdi, chesstalk has an easy-to-use quote function; no need to misquote people and misspell their names.
                        Last edited by Peter McKillop; Sunday, 20th February, 2022, 03:08 PM. Reason: spellign
                        "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                        "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
                          I scanned through your post (refer link above) and had the distinct impression that you didn't answer my question. You don't have to answer it if you'd rather not but, just in case you overlooked it, here it is again:

Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

.... At this point in the pandemic, and roughly 14 months after Kory reportedly made the Ivermectin-related statements mentioned below, and if Kory was correct about Ivermectin ("miraculous"), then why hasn't there been anything supporting Kory's position from major American medical/health sources (e.g. NEJM, CDC, Johns Hopkins University, etc.)? ....

Comment

Maybe those priests realized that a greater number of books would promote literacy which in turn would promote critical thinking. Maybe they thought that more critical thinkers might distract them from their task of burning people at the stake. Btw Sdi, chesstalk has an easy-to-use quote function; no need to misquote people and misspell their names.
                            Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post
                            chesstalk has an easy-to-use quote function; no need to misquote people and misspell their names.
                            Peter, WTF are you talking about now?

Comment

I scanned through your post (refer link above) and had the distinct impression that you didn't answer my question. You don't have to answer it if you'd rather not but, just in case you overlooked it, here it is again:

I did answer it, if you are unable to read that is your problem, not mine.

Comment

• I rest my case.

Comment

Working...
                                X