COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Again, so hostile. Actually, I can count. But your number 1,000,0000 is a little curious.

It really sucks when you have to explain a joke, but here is a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfgX...nel=NickySmith

and a laugh.
    Bob here is an open letter from concerned Doctors in British Columbia to health minister Bonnie Henry that outlines all the issues we have been discussing, Surely
    you don't believe they are all conspiracy theorists? Based on the worldwide stats of these vaccines I would not go near them with a hazmat suit on!

https://www.eastonspectator.com/2021...r-john-horgan/

Comment

Last edited by Sam Sharpe; Saturday, 5th November, 2022, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
        Bob, Sid is like that crazy guy that stands on the corner with a megaphone yakking about how it is time to repent for the end is nigh. Yes, he is annoying but the worse thing to do is to actually try to engage in discussion, for he wants nothing more than to hear himself sermonize and engagement equals validation in his mind. Some people simply have nothing better to do with their time.
        When I run into persons like this I often go up to them and ask for some help with the scriptures. They are of course quite keen to help, and I ask them to interpret Matthew 12:19 for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Sharpe View Post
          Bob, Sid is like that crazy guy that stands on the corner with a megaphone yakking about how it is time to repent for the end is nigh. Yes, he is annoying but the worse thing to do is to actually try to engage in discussion, for he wants nothing more than to hear himself sermonize and engagement equals validation in his mind. Some people simply have nothing better to do with their time.
          And so says the Nazi that posts antisemetic slurs.

Comment

• Went by a high school today when the youts were all outside doing some sort of group / team activity in their school grounds.

Most, if not all, were wearing masks.

Sad sad sight to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil Frarey View Post
              Went by a high school today when the youts were all outside doing some sort of group / team activity in their school grounds.

Most, if not all, were wearing masks.

Sad sad sight to see!
              It sure is sad for them to be doing a simple thing to show that they care for others, and themselves. Thank goodness we have people on the right to not give a crap about anyone other than themselves that those young people can hopefully learn a thing or 2 from.

Comment

• https://www.vox.com/coronavirus-covi...-texas-alabama

Just in case you thought that hospitals weren't filling up in red states.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

I pefer to deal with insoluble philosophical questions, that way no one can refute me.
                  I bow to that insight!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Bob here is an open letter from concerned Doctors in British Columbia to health minister Bonnie Henry that outlines all the issues we have been discussing, Surely
                    you don't believe they are all conspiracy theorists? Based on the worldwide stats of these vaccines I would not go near them with a hazmat suit on!

https://www.eastonspectator.com/2021...r-john-horgan/
                    I read over the letter and many of the comments. Now I know where you get the crap lines you post here. Congrats on another magnificent post, Sid. Someone writes a letter and won't put their name on it and you take it all for fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

I read over the letter and many of the comments. Now I know where you get the crap lines you post here. Congrats on another magnificent post, Sid. Someone writes a letter and won't put their name on it and you take it all for fact.
                      Oh sure and under the new rules in fascist Canada if a Dr speaks out or even questions the vaccine narrative they lose their jobs. Have you read the new rules from the various provincial colleges of physicians Canada-wide? All those "crap lines" are fully referenced in the letter and backed up by facts. You just post out and out fully refuted crude lies. Try attacking the facts in the letter, you can't because you don't even know enough about the subject to start. Take your mindless propaganda and lies and shove it up your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

We define void differently, if there is "pressure" then this is something, to me the void is nothing. If more than one Big Bang has taken place, then existence began with the first one, unless something exists prior to the first Big Bang, something that comes from nothing.

I did agree before that the void is nothing, but now I have rethunk it LOL and I have a new view. But first let me ask you a most difficult question: if the void is nothing, how can it be surrounding the universe? In order to surround the universe, it must have space.

And that leads to my new view of the void; I propose that the void is spacetime that has been stripped of time. In other words, it is nothing BUT space. Nothing occupies this space, no matter, no energy, and most importantly, no time. But because it is space, it can surround the universe. In fact, I am proposing that there is no such thing as no space. Space is infinite. Time is also infinite in both directions. It is the combination of space and time, spacetime, that is finite. This is my hypothesis.

If the void is space, somehow this space stripped of time can resist the expansion of the universe, in other words, it can limit the speed of the expansion. Somehow, time is added to the space to create new spacetime, and this process in itself takes time so that the rate of spacetime creation is limited. If it were not limited, then the Big Bang would instantaneously have created an infinitely large universe, which would not be expanding because it would already be infinite in size.

Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post
                        Dark matter is god/consciousness. Detectable matter is what god/conscioiusness imagines, or thinks.
                        Dark matter has mass, plenty of it. Do you think god / consciousness has mass?

Comment

• Just in case you thought that covid would be over in 2 weeks with Sid's miracle cures.

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/scie...n-for-ontario/

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Oh sure and under the new rules in fascist Canada if a Dr speaks out or even questions the vaccine narrative they lose their jobs. Have you read the new rules from the various provincial colleges of physicians Canada-wide? All those "crap lines" are fully referenced in the letter and backed up by facts. You just post out and out fully refuted crude lies. Try attacking the facts in the letter, you can't because you don't even know enough about the subject to start. Take your mindless propaganda and lies and shove it up your ass.
                            Get comfortable sitting at home on your computer being a raging fool. Without the vaccine, your options out in public are about to get fewer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
                              Just in case you thought that covid would be over in 2 weeks with Sid's miracle cures.

https://covid19-sciencetable.ca/scie...n-for-ontario/
                              Such a big mouth for someone who knows's nothing and continually posts debunked bullshit!

Peer-reviewed science rather than propaganda masquerading as science by the fascist murderers who interfere with how Dr's. practice medicine.Most downloaded paper on COVID in the world for treatments at various stages of the disease
                              https://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002...673-2/fulltext

Peer reviewed paper early treatment with zinc ionophores reduction in hospitalization of 85%

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...258?via%3Dihub
                              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 14th September, 2021, 10:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                                ...if the void is nothing, how can it be surrounding the universe?

Dark matter has mass, plenty of it. Do you think god / consciousness has mass?
                                First, simple, nothing surrounds the universe. Second, yes, all mass.

Comment

Working...
                                X