COVID-19 ... how we cope :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bob Gillanders View Post

Sid, I don't consider this leaked video to be the smoking gun you think it is.
    Yes, one lady expresses frustration towards those who won't get vaccinated. She asks about patients who have been moved off the COVID floor, and the fellow explains they are treated as recovered even though they are still in hospital. Okay, should these people still be treated as active COVID cases or considered recovered? It is a legitimate debatable point. I am sure these innocent conversations take place worldwide, and not every jurisdiction will come to the same conclusions. Not a conspiracy.
    Bob, that is simply one example and that was not an innocent conversation by any stretch, "doctors want to be scary to the public,if you don't get the Vax you are going to die" What happened to the Dr's Hippocratic oath????. Let me give you this straightforward example of how the CDC manipulates it data., written by the CDC itself.
    https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...37923827601413 At best 5% of the deaths in North America are from covid, the vax is killing many more but are being covered up as "unvaxxed covid deaths." See how badly the vax us failing in Israel and UK and the vax has the deadliest safety profile of sny vax in history even when we combine all other vaxxes.

By the way, why is the policy both in Canada and the United States as per the CDC and NIH to interfere with Dr treating patients pre-hospitalization as they see fit? Did you know that hospitalization would be reduced by 85% if Dr's could practice medicine as they see fit? Did you know that recovered COVID patients almost NEVER get reinfected? Why would Govts force vaccinations on the COVID recovered?
    Please explain?
    Did you know that almost a million vaccinated people in Europe have permanent debilitating injuries? The safety profile is horrendous. If I shared with you emails I am having with Dr's regarding data of neurological damage cases caused from these vaccines you would not go near them with a hazmat suit! Do you think the 1,000,0000 Europeans with debilitating injuries from the vaccine as per the European Medical agencies is also a "conspiracy theory?"

You think that in North America everything is as reported even though the polar opposite is happening in Isreal and Europe. Why would Dr's yesterday at the COVID Global summit in Italy have this declaration? They are "conspiracy theorists" also?

PHYSICIANS DECLARATION GLOBAL COVID SUMMIT - ROME, ITALY

"We cannot sit idle while patients are forced to go home and sicken in place. These policies may actually constitute crimes against humanity."

https://globalcovidsummit.org/#do
    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 13th September, 2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post

Bob, that is simply one example and that was not an innocent conversation by any stretch, "doctors want to be scary to the public,if you don't get the Vax you are going to die" What happened to the Dr's Hippocratic oath????. Let me give you this straightforward example of how the CDC manipulates it data., written by the CDC itself.
      https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...37923827601413 At best 5% of the deaths in North America are from covid, the vax is killing many more but are being covered up as "unvaxxed covid deaths." See how badly the vax us failing in Israel and UK and the vax has the deadliest safety profile of sny vax in history even when we combine all other vaxxes.

By the way, why is the policy both in Canada and the United States as per the CDC and NIH to interfere with Dr treating patients pre-hospitalization as they see fit? Did you know that hospitalization would be reduced by 85% if Dr's could practice medicine as they see fit? Did you know that recovered COVID patients almost NEVER get reinfected? Why would Govts force vaccinations on the COVID recovered?
      Please explain?
      Did you know that almost a million vaccinated people in Europe have permanent debilitating injuries? The safety profile is horrendous. If I shared with you emails I am having with Dr's regarding data of neurological damage cases caused from these vaccines you would not go near them with a hazmat suit! Do you think the 1,000,0000 Europeans with debilitating injuries from the vaccine as per the European Medical agencies is also a "conspiracy theory?"

You think that in North America everything is as reported even though the polar opposite is happening in Isreal and Europe. Why would Dr's yesterday at the COVID Global summit in Italy have this declaration? They ate "conspiracy theorists" also?

PHYSICIANS DECLARATION GLOBAL COVID SUMMIT - ROME, ITALY

"We cannot sit idle while patients are forced to go home and sicken in place. These policies may actually constitute crimes against humanity."

https://globalcovidsummit.org/#do
      Sid:

blah blah blah

anything you say is wrong

anything I say is right

your stats are wrong

my stats are correct

doctors on a massively wide scale in across Canada are all lying

a huge conspiracy!

You are do tiresome to listen to and unhinged from reality.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
        Yes, whether going forward or backward, at any point you have only gone a finite distance. This does not change the possibility that time keeps on going forward or backward for infinity. It only means we can never know infinity.
        This is an interesting conversation. I should add that if there does exist an infinite regress then this rules out the possibility of the Big Bang.

Comment

And how long does this fight go on? That, too, is a 64 million dollar question.
          I predicted back when people on this forum were planning tournaments and asking for money in advance that it would be about three years. We are half way there if history is any indication, though it may or may not be.

Comment

Oh no, I don't believe I ever said that. Check my posts if you wish, but I don't believe I ever said that.
            That may have been expectation at some point in time, if the vaccine protects you from the virus, why would it not also prevent you from spreading the virus?
            But, to my surprise, the evidence appears to be exactly that.

The Delta variant is very effective in delivering a strong viral load to the nasal cavity, and thus easy to spread to others. Damn it.
            So those who chose to get the vaccine, are protecting themselves against severe infection, but still need to wear a mask to protect others.
            Ok, Bob, thanks for clearing that up. I wholeheartedly agree with your last statement. Unfortunately I don't think the vaccinated are doing that, for the most part. Once most people are fully vaccinated, they seem to think they are entitled to total freedom re: masks and social distancing. Not all, but most I think.

I even wonder if the Delta variant's supposed higher contagion rate is partially due to the behavior of the vaccinated. If the majority of the vaccinated are now acting as they did pre-covid, then they are getting the virus to the unvaccinated at a much higher rate.

I guess I was mislead by this one statement you posted: "Of course the vaccines were meant to stop infections, and thus by extension transmission." But since you decided to substitute "fight" for "stop", then that statement might be valid. It could be that full vaccination does reduce transmission, and I doubt anyone is keeping any data on that, because you would have to know where everybody who has the virus got it from, which is impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post

Sid:

blah blah blah

anything you say is wrong

anything I say is right

your stats are wrong

my stats are correct

doctors on a massively wide scale in across Canada are all lying

a huge conspiracy!

You are do tiresome to listen to and unhinged from reality.
              Oh yes Brian, you seem to be the POS that posts complete fabrications made up by corrupted Dr's that hospitals have had to deny. May I remind you that you posted this,
              Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 10.01.20 PM.png
              The hospital had to deny it

IVm falsehood 2021-09-05 at 8.31.26 AM.png
              I post things that I back up with facts, You, my friend are the one that is unhinged from reality that posts bullshit backed up by nothing. Such a big hero you are!

https://rumble.com/vkrf8v-urgent-mes...are-share.html
              Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Monday, 13th September, 2021, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I post things that I back up with facts...
                I pefer to deal with insoluble philosophical questions, that way no one can refute me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

I pefer to deal with insoluble philosophical questions, that way no one can refute me.
                  Yes, but these philosophical questions should only be insoluble in water. That way, you need a good dose of alcohol to tackle them! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Brad Thomson View Post

This is an interesting conversation. I should add that if there does exist an infinite regress then this rules out the possibility of the Big Bang.

Well, if there is some kind of "pressure" from the void that is limiting the expansion of the universe, each successive "Big Bang" could be a trigger of some kind that releases some of the pressure in an instant, allowing the universe to explode outward in its next growth phase. I haven't a clue what that trigger might be, and it might actually be something within the universe itself that instantaneously overwhelms the pressure from the void. Or it might be an event in the void that releases the pressure, akin to taking the lid off of a boiling pot and the liquid inside explodes over the edges.

Now, I thought about one problem with this: if each Big Bang does not create new matter, then after each Big Bang the universe gets more and more diluted. So this could be where Dark Matter comes in. There is so much of it, currently estimated at 95% of the total mass of the universe. Perhaps with each Big Bang some dark matter gets converted to normal matter to keep the dilution from happening. Since we know nothing about dark matter, what it is or where it comes from, anything and everything is possible. And Dark Energy is in the mix also.

Comment

Do you think the 1,000,0000 Europeans ..........
                      How many? Never mind.

Let's just agree to disagree. I have better things to do. :)

Comment

How many? Never mind.

Let's just agree to disagree. I have better things to do. :)
                        Dang...I forgot you can't read, must have had better things to do :-). I hope you had time to learn to count. The data indicates 1,021,867 are serious injuries permanently disabling these poor people.
                        You are correct that it is a conspiracy, it is just not a theory, it is a fact.

https://dap.ema.europa.eu/analytics/saw.dll?PortalPages

eudra Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 7.03.25 AM.png

Maybe you can spend 5 minutes and listen :-)

Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Tuesday, 14th September, 2021, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Well, if there is some kind of "pressure" from the void that is limiting the expansion of the universe, each successive "Big Bang" could be a trigger of some kind that releases some of the pressure in an instant, allowing the universe to explode outward in its next growth phase...
                          So this could be where Dark Matter comes in. There is so much of it, currently estimated at 95% of the total mass of the universe.
                          We define void differently, if there is "pressure" then this is something, to me the void is nothing. If more than one Big Bang has taken place, then existence began with the first one, unless something exists prior to the first Big Bang, something that comes from nothing.

Dark matter is god/consciousness. Detectable matter is what god/conscioiusness imagines, or thinks.

Comment

Dang...I forgot you can't read, must have had better things to do :-). I hope you had time to learn to count. The data indicates 1,021,867 are serious injuries permanently disabling these poor people.
                            You are correct that it is a conspiracy, it is just not a theory, it is a fact.

https://dap.ema.europa.eu/analytics/saw.dll?PortalPages

eudra Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 7.03.25 AM.png

Maybe you can spend 5 minutes and listen :-)

You are a mentally feeble lunatic. If your numbers were true, I would know many many people personally who have had problems. And I don't. But even more crazy than your 1000000 number is the hundreds of thousands of medical professionals, who have dedicated their lives to helping others, who would need to be lying right now. It is not feasible.

Comment

Oh yes Brian, you seem to be the POS that posts complete fabrications made up by corrupted Dr's that hospitals have had to deny. May I remind you that you posted this,
                              Screen Shot 2021-09-13 at 10.01.20 PM.png
                              The hospital had to deny it

IVm falsehood 2021-09-05 at 8.31.26 AM.png
                              I post things that I back up with facts, You, my friend are the one that is unhinged from reality that posts bullshit backed up by nothing. Such a big hero you are!

https://rumble.com/vkrf8v-urgent-mes...are-share.html
                              Again....your source is right, mine is wrong. See a pattern? In one instance, you are on the side of the lone doctor, fighting the system. The next instance, you are on the side of the hospital, saying the doctor is lying. But hey, whatever fits your narrative, right? How do we know that the hospital is not lying right now, like they have been all along, according to you. Idiot.

Comment

Dang...I forgot you can't read, must have had better things to do :-). I hope you had time to learn to count.
                                Again, so hostile. Actually, I can count. But your number 1,000,0000 is a little curious.

It really sucks when you have to explain a joke, but here is a clue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfgX...nel=NickySmith

and a laugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X