~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
      Proximate Origin vs Petri Dish

Hamsters - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bloombergdaily

Lions & Pumas - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...UFBfaNSqk5Gevk

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
      Hi Bob
      This is the pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein component, It is fused to a regular Coronavirus. it has Modernas patents all over it. It is impossible for this to be a coincidence.

https://forum.chesstalk.com/forum/ch...179#post217498

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-01-22 at 6.58.01 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	921.6 KB ID:	217613
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 22nd January, 2022, 07:58 AM.

Comment

• Thanks Sid.

But I'm unclear.

Hamsters had COVID-19 illness (Not sure if this is the technical way to say it; I understand that this sickness is caused by a specific virus).

Are you suggesting that the virus that got the hamsters sick, was not "natural" (Natural would mean that their virus had NO Moderna pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein) ?

If the hamster virus is not natural, are you then saying that the hamsters caught COVID from sick human handlers, who were themselves sick with the Petri Dish variant (Read Moderna & pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein)?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Online gaming describes any computer game that gives on-line interactions with different players. Video games accustomed be classified by {an on-line|a web|an internet} Content PEGI descriptor to indicate whether or not they were online or not. However, as most games currently give on-line interactions this distinction is not any longer used

Comment

Thanks Sid.

But I'm unclear.

Hamsters had COVID-19 illness (Not sure if this is the technical way to say it; I understand that this sickness is caused by a specific virus).

Are you suggesting that the virus that got the hamsters sick, was not "natural" (Natural would mean that their virus had NO Moderna pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein) ?

If the hamster virus is not natural, are you then saying that the hamsters caught COVID from sick human handlers, who were themselves sick with the Petri Dish variant (Read Moderna & pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein)?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
            Hi Bob ,
            there are thousands of types of viruses that infect animals. There is no animal reservoir of the Sarscov2 virus. The spike protein in the diagram is very specific to the Sarscov2 virus and has never been found in nature and has never been recorded in gene banks as being found in nature.. However, it is definitely known ib the Patent database with the Moderna being the patent owner, and, long before the pandemic of 2020.

This documentary perhaps provides clarity of my view of this entire situation as per your earlier post.

https://rumble.com/vsw5gf-planet-loc...cumentary.html

Comment

• Hi Sid:

I'll look at your link.

But first - my analysis is maybe somewhat simple re the Hamsters.

The Hamsters had SARS-Cov-2 Virus (The virus alleged to have been hatched in the Petri Dish and not appearing in Nature).

Why do I say this?

The 2 pet store staff got sick with human COVID-19. This was confirmed by normal human testing. So the humans clearly had the SARS-Cov-2 Virus.

The medical establishment suspected it came from the Hamsters (Proximate Origin), rather than from another human.. They checked and the hamsters were all sick with animal COVID.

So the spiked virus WAS in the hamsters! So it is in nature.

Or are you saying that since the pet handlers had the Petri Dish Virus, then it could only have come from the hamsters IF the hamsters got it originally from sick humans?

I would note that my link re the lions/puma the animals got the alleged Petri Dish virus from humans. So it can exist in animals.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
              Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Saturday, 22nd January, 2022, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Hi Sid:

I'll look at your link.

But first - my analysis is maybe somewhat simple re the Hamsters.

The Hamsters had SARS-Cov-2 Virus (The virus alleged to have been hatched in the Petri Dish and not appearing in Nature).

Why do I say this?

The 2 pet store staff got sick with human COVID-19. This was confirmed by normal human testing. So the humans clearly had the SARS-Cov-2 Virus.

The medical establishment suspected it came from the Hamsters (Proximate Origin), rather than from another human.. They checked and the hamsters were all sick with animal COVID.

So the spiked virus WAS in the hamsters! So it is in nature.

Or are you saying that since the pet handlers had the Petri Dish Virus, then it could only have come from the hamsters IF the hamsters got it originally from sick humans?

I would note that my link re the lions/puma the animals got the alleged Petri Dish virus from humans. So it can exist in animals.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                Bob,
                The question is the origin of the virus and more specifically the original Sarscov2 from early 2020. Omicron, for example, is a very different virus than the original Sarscov2.

Comment

• It seems that the original SARS-Cov-2 virus is considered somewhat unique. It has this pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein. Some theorize that this virus is unique because it is not natural. it is a hybrid of some type developed in a lab. Moderna has been considered as the main target as to doing the experimenting in the Petri Dish.

Has Moderna ever admitted in public that it has carried out such research and that they "own" this particular virus?

I expect not given possible legal liability, but I'll ask anyway since I don't know.

I understand that there are many types of corona virus in nature. But Sid maintains that this particular protein has not been recorded previously as being associated with any of the natural corona viruses studied. But I thought (Not sure) Egis presented some link to a source that claimed that this particularly spiked virus DOES exist naturally.

Has anyone got any citations on this, that counter Sid's opinion that it is NOT found in nature?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

It seems that the original SARS-Cov-2 virus is considered somewhat unique. It has this pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein. Some theorize that this virus is unique because it is not natural. it is a hybrid of some type developed in a lab. Moderna has been considered as the main target as to doing the experimenting in the Petri Dish.

Has Moderna ever admitted in public that it has carried out such research and that they "own" this particular virus?

I expect not given possible legal liability, but I'll ask anyway since I don't know.

I understand that there are many types of corona virus in nature. But Sid maintains that this particular protein has not been recorded previously as being associated with any of the natural corona viruses studied. But I thought (Not sure) Egis presented some link to a source that claimed that this particularly spiked virus DOES exist naturally.

Has anyone got any citations on this, that counter Sid's opinion that it is NOT found in nature?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                    Hi Bob,
                    This article gives a step by step approach that shows you how to use the NIH government gene and protein database https://blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Blast...ST_PAGE=blastn to determine if certain genetic sequences or protein sequences have ever been recorded in nature, or have been recorded in published literature (sequenced in a lab) or indeed registered with the patent office.
                    https://archive.is/18Ho4
                    You can cite whatever you want and indeed Dr. Fauci was caught trying to create pseudoscientific papers about a natural origin to cover up his funding of Gain of function research through the ECO health alliance that subcontracted Wuhan to create this thing. The blunt fact is that data talks and bullshit walks. What you have here is the two links that show you the data and the article that shows you how to use the site to get the data.
                    Another poster here tried unsuccessfully to refute said article and find a citation that says otherwise.
                    Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 22nd January, 2022, 03:36 PM.

Comment

• So genetic research is available for:

Natural genetic or protein sequences
                      Man- created (In a lab) genetic or protein sequences (And whether patented or not).

Thanks. I was not aware of this.

So I'll take your word that the SARS-Cov-2 virus' sequences (with the pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein) are not in the "natural" database.

Prior to the appearance of COVIID-19, had this virus ever been put into the lab-created database previously, even before it had caused any human illness, or animal illness?

If yes, who entered it and was any "owner" identified?

Thanks.

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

• Hi Bob,
                        These three serious criminal complaints filed with the ICC (Internation Criminal Court Hague) (currently under investigation in the UK) and one case recently filed with the State Attorney General Texas outline their case and include the answers to the questions you seek.

https://worldfreedomalliance.org/au/...public-health/
                        https://www.docdroid.com/WUjv6iw/icc...7-1-pdf#page=2
                        https://pjhlaw.co.uk/wp-content/uplo...letterMHRA.pdf
                        https://dailyexpose.uk/wp-content/up...nuary_2022.pdf

Here is additional downloadable information from bioweapons researcher and US biowepan consultant to the Congress Dr. David Martin. that gives you all the details you are requesting

https://www.davidmartin.world/attorn...eral-document/

Originally posted by Bob Armstrong
                        Prior to the appearance of COVIID-19, had this virus ever been put into the lab-created database previously, even before it had caused any human illness, or animal illness?

If yes, who entered it and was any "owner" identified?
                        To answer your other questions the answer is yes and the name is Ralph Baric, a researcher who works at a level 4 bioweapons lab in Fort Detrick Maryland in conjunction with the University of North Carolina. He is named all over the above documents I cited.
                        Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 23rd January, 2022, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Sid - thanks for a detailed answer to my question.

So I now have to go into the tank and think a bit on these facts that are new to me.

Bob

Comment

• Proximate Origin vs Petri Dish Corona Virus

I'm still trying to sort this out, to make sure I understand.

1. There are many types of corona viruses in nature. When one species transfers theirs to another animal (Proximate Origin), the recipient gets sick because it has no immunity to this particular coronavirus.

2. The human SARS-Cov-2 virus, which caused humans to get sick in late 2019, apparently in Wuhan China, is unique. It is not found in animals. The uniqueness is that it contains a pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein not found in the natural coronavirus. For this reason, the 'Proximate Origin" theory of man getting COVID-19 from an animal (Pangolins, bats,etc.) MUST be wrong.

3. Humans can transfer their unique corona virus to animals - my lions/pumas (Private zoo in South Africa) example earlier (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...UFBfaNSqk5Gevk). So, besides catching natural corona viruses from other animals, animals can have transferred to them the human COVID-19 virus, and they get sick (No immunity).

4. Humans can get sick from the transfer of corona virus from animals: The hamsters in a Hong Kong pet store, imported from the Netherlands, referred to earlier (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bloombergdaily). Though it is somewhat ambiguous, the article says that the two staff had COVID-19, it seems the Delta Variant (It implies they had the unique human virus, not one naturally found in animals). They searched for the transmitter of the virus. It seems they could find no human transfer. So they examined the imported hamsters.

5. The hamsters had the Delta Variant of the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The conclusion was that the virus making the staff sick was transferred to them from the hamsters. China closed down all the Hong Kong pet stores selling the Netherlands hamsters.

6. As I understand the Petri Dish argument, the hamsters, likely in Netherlands, could NOT have gotten the Delta variant virus from another animal, because SARS-Cov-2 does NOT exist in nature; it is the unique result of a Petri Dish hybridization of some corona virus. The only conclusion can be that the hamsters got the virus when it was transferred to them by some sick human staff in the Netherlands..

Have I now got right the hamster case explanation, from the Petri Dish argument point of view?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                            Last edited by Bob Armstrong; Sunday, 23rd January, 2022, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• https://www.technologyreview.com/202...eid=c1a8ffafd2

They called it a conspiracy theory. But Alina Chan tweeted life into the idea that the virus came from a lab.

The whistleblowing scientist who advanced the lab-leak theory plans to change her name and disappear, but only after a book deal.

What do ChessTalk'ers think about this presentation of the Petri Dish theory?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)

Comment

Proximate Origin vs Petri Dish Corona Virus

I'm still trying to sort this out, to make sure I understand.

1. There are many types of corona viruses in nature. When one species transfers theirs to another animal (Proximate Origin), the recipient gets sick because it has no immunity to this particular coronavirus.

2. The human SARS-Cov-2 virus, which caused humans to get sick in late 2019, apparently in Wuhan China, is unique. It is not found in animals. The uniqueness is that it contains a pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein not found in the natural coronavirus. For this reason, the 'Proximate Origin" theory of man getting COVID-19 from an animal (Pangolins, bats,etc.) MUST be wrong.

3. Humans can transfer their unique corona virus to animals - my lions/pumas (Private zoo in South Africa) example earlier (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...UFBfaNSqk5Gevk). So, besides catching natural corona viruses from other animals, animals can have transferred to them the human COVID-19 virus, and they get sick (No immunity).

4. Humans can get sick from the transfer of corona virus from animals: The hamsters in a Hong Kong pet store, imported from the Netherlands, referred to earlier (https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bloombergdaily). Though it is somewhat ambiguous, the article says that the two staff had COVID-19, it seems the Delta Variant (It implies they had the unique human virus, not one naturally found in animals). They searched for the transmitter of the virus. It seems they could find no human transfer. So they examined the imported hamsters.

5. The hamsters had the Delta Variant of the SARS-Cov-2 virus. The conclusion was that the virus making the staff sick was transferred to them from the hamsters. China closed down all the Hong Kong pet stores selling the Netherlands hamsters.

6. As I understand the Petri Dish argument, the hamsters, likely in Netherlands, could NOT have gotten the Delta variant virus from another animal, because SARS-Cov-2 does NOT exist in nature; it is the unique result of a Petri Dish hybridization of some corona virus. The only conclusion can be that the hamsters got the virus when it was transferred to them by some sick human staff in the Netherlands..

Have I now got right the hamster case explanation, from the Petri Dish argument point of view?

~ Bob A (T-S/P)
                                Originally posted by Bob Armstrong View Post
                                The human SARS-Cov-2 virus, which caused humans to get sick in late 2019, apparently in Wuhan China, is unique. It is not found in animals. The uniqueness is that it contains a pathogenic cytotoxic spike protein not found in the natural coronavirus. For this reason, the 'Proximate Origin" theory of man getting COVID-19 from an animal (Pangolins, bats,etc.) MUST be wrong.
                                Hi Bob,
                                No, a virus that has many parts of the critical pathogenic part of it patented by a company that benefits from selling a vaccine that turns your body into a factory that makes the identical pathogenic protein and this patent was registered years before the virus was released to the world is the thrust of the argument. As the diagram points out the probability of this particular virus not coming from this group but just occurring in nature coincidentally is less than 1 in 4*10 to the 66th power. In short, it is statically impossible.

Furthermore the totality of the circumstances as per the criminal lawsuits I posted present a very clear and unequivocal picture of what happened. Please read them before commenting on this.
                                Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Sunday, 23rd January, 2022, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X