Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
    Sid:
    No, this is the same Dr. Simolne Gold arrested for trumped-up charges regarding her alleged role in the so-called Capital Insurrection.

So-called insurrection? It was clearly an attempt to overthrow the government and it had nothing to do with her role as a doctor. But just like you defend Dilip, you defend her, even though everyone inside that building will be found guilty for just being there. What happened that day was a disgrace, but you still can’t bring yourself to criticize her, for a completely unrelated reason. Classic Sid.

Bob:
    It is a matter of credibility. You keep offering up video from people with no credibility. How can we put any faith in your arguments?

Sid has no credibility. He is an a$$ clown. As I wrote before, any random teenager would see right through him

Pargat:
    The one thing I have come to realize from this thread is that Sid Belzberg DOES have a political agenda in his postings here.

He accuses everyone of being political when he is a clear example of it. He has done it to me in this thread and in a private message.

This is despite the overwhelming evidence that masks and lockdowns, while not a solution to the pandemic itself, do minimize deaths and cases.

Absolutely true. People like Sid just don’t care enough about others to inconvenience themselves. Of course, he will rant on a CHESS MESSAGE BOARD about it, but that is the extent of his caring.

Sid:
    Yes my agenda is very simple, no politician on either side of the spectrum and I include Trump in this group should ever interfere in the Dr. Patient relationship.

You also seem to have a thing about masks, and government lockdowns, which are unrelated to the doctor-patient relationship. So, this statement is false. You have a problem with anyone telling you what to do, even if it is in the best interests of others and a mild inconvenience to you. Just admit it: You are a selfish jerk.
    Thank You Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Profit View Post
      Sid:
      No, this is the same Dr. Simolne Gold arrested for trumped-up charges regarding her alleged role in the so-called Capital Insurrection.

So-called insurrection? It was clearly an attempt to overthrow the government and it had nothing to do with her role as a doctor. But just like you defend Dilip, you defend her, even though everyone inside that building will be found guilty for just being there. What happened that day was a disgrace, but you still can’t bring yourself to criticize her, for a completely unrelated reason. Classic Sid.

Bob:
      It is a matter of credibility. You keep offering up video from people with no credibility. How can we put any faith in your arguments?

Sid has no credibility. He is an a$$ clown. As I wrote before, any random teenager would see right through him

Pargat:
      The one thing I have come to realize from this thread is that Sid Belzberg DOES have a political agenda in his postings here.

He accuses everyone of being political when he is a clear example of it. He has done it to me in this thread and in a private message.

This is despite the overwhelming evidence that masks and lockdowns, while not a solution to the pandemic itself, do minimize deaths and cases.

Absolutely true. People like Sid just don’t care enough about others to inconvenience themselves. Of course, he will rant on a CHESS MESSAGE BOARD about it, but that is the extent of his caring.

Sid:
      Yes my agenda is very simple, no politician on either side of the spectrum and I include Trump in this group should ever interfere in the Dr. Patient relationship.

You also seem to have a thing about masks, and government lockdowns, which are unrelated to the doctor-patient relationship. So, this statement is false. You have a problem with anyone telling you what to do, even if it is in the best interests of others and a mild inconvenience to you. Just admit it: You are a selfish jerk.
      Brian, you continue to troll me, and by your own admission without reading any of my links I provide. This is a documentary about the awesome group of people I do volunteer work with, You want to know what I am about, this documentary is it and yes, it includes Dr. Gold in it. I am not going to bring myself down to your level and libel you or call you names.
      The Jan 6 event that you call a "disgrace" was about much more than an allegedly fraudulent election. It was about a major international crime against humanity that so far has left 2.5 million+ people prematurely dead. All for an easily treatable disease in pursuit of power and $$$$.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6yrqaGdctDmq/

The science that is censored that this documentary refers to.

https://c19study.com

Stop trolling me.
      Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Thursday, 29th April, 2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid Belzberg View Post
        https://www.bitchute.com/video/6yrqaGdctDmq/
        The science that is censored that this documentary refers to.
        Sid, I continue to be open-minded with respect to the issue of early intervention. I have to admit, this video really seems effective, at least the first 1/3 of it. The part where they talk about the Lancet journal (note: one of the most respected medical journals in the world) publishing a rebuttal of HCL and zinc and some antibiotic (can't remember the name), and then the Lancet being made aware that the data behind that rebuttal was suspect, then the Lancet published a retraction of their original rebuttal, but that retraction got "buried" by the media.

Ok, I can see this as being possible reality, and it doesn't seem to involve some dark conspiracy. It just seems to be a case of some bad data that got used in a bad way. The telling line in the video was the African-American MD (don't know his name) saying that the Lancet journal was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. He didn't say there was a conspiracy, he didn't say anything about the deep state, he just pointed his finger at the Lancet and their use of possibly bad data. This is all believable and quite possibility the real situation.

Now, the second third of the video where they go into the lockdowns, and they start talking about the effects on children and the effects on the elderly and so on, again this is pretty effective and very likely to be real. The only thing I can say about it is that if early intervention is indeed the panacea for this pandemic, then yes, lockdowns would not be necessary. However, given that we are not doing this early intervention (in USA and Canada and many other places), then lockdowns ARE necessary. So in other words, yes, let's work to get the early interventions done if that's what is really the best thing, but until that can happen, we have to continue with lockdowns.

The last third or so of the video where they get into masks, this is where this video breaks down and becomes a bit absurd. Again, they go into this false narrative about the size of a virus particle. But as they choose to ignore....

J. Alex Huffman, an aerosol scientist at the University of Denver, told us in a phone interview that the paper betrayed a fundamental lack of understanding of respiratory aerosols.

“Viruses don’t come out of your mouth as naked viruses,” he said. “They come out in liquid drops that are full of mostly water but also some proteins and salts” — and, if someone is sick, virus.

Huffman further said in an email that “there is a wide distribution of particle sizes emitted when people breathe, speak, sing, or cough, but the range is anywhere from tens of nanometers to hundreds of microns. Most of these, even after evaporation, are easily removed by good masks.
        (note: I bolded and colored this text to give it proper emphasis)

Indeed, lab studies have shown masks can partially block exhaled respiratory droplets, which are thought to be the primary way the virus spreads. Such studies have limitations, but they continue to suggest that masks — especially ones that are multi-layered and fit well — can play a role in stopping the spread of COVID-19.

For example, one study by scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health tested a variety of face coverings for their ability to prevent the outward spread of particles from a simulated cough. N95 respirators performed the best — blocking 99% of the particles — while medical masks blocked 59% and a three-ply cloth mask blocked 51%. (A face shield, on the other hand, stopped just 2%.)

And it isn't just that. The overwhelming evidence from around the world is that wearing masks does bring down cases and thus deaths. It's just irrefutable. It's also interesting to note that influenza cases in North America have plunged dramatically this winter / spring because of the prolific mask-wearing. Just more evidence for the case that masks work to mitigate viral transmission.

I've given you a chance to refute it here and instead you post graphs that SHOW IT TO BE THE CASE. Look at these graphs you post. They show in all major countries that as soon as mask mandates (and lockdowns) are introduced, cases go dramatically down (with about a 2-week lag). Instead, you point to some tiny African nations where the number of cases was so tiny to begin with that the curves are almost flat across the board. That really doesn't prove anything, with regard to masks I mean. Maybe it does prove something about early intervention, but not about masks. Let's keep these 2 issues separate, please.

Mask wearing during this pandemic is good. It may not solve the problem, it's not meant to do that. It's meant as a mitigation only. And it works in that role.

I ask that you reconsider mask-wearing and even lockdowns (for as long as we don't have early intervention) even as you continue to pursue your arguments about early intervention. You will make yourself more credible as someone interested in helping save lives if you do so.

But of course, it is far too late to stop the vaccination train. If this early intervention really does work, and this video you posted does give me plenty of reasons to believe it does, then yes, let's continue to fight for it, but the vaccines are already past the point of being undone or stopped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Sid, I continue to be open-minded with respect to the issue of early intervention. I have to admit, this video really seems effective, at least the first 1/3 of it. The part where they talk about the Lancet journal (note: one of the most respected medical journals in the world) publishing a rebuttal of HCL and zinc and some antibiotic (can't remember the name), and then the Lancet being made aware that the data behind that rebuttal was suspect, then the Lancet published a retraction of their original rebuttal, but that retraction got "buried" by the media.

Ok, I can see this as being possible reality, and it doesn't seem to involve some dark conspiracy. It just seems to be a case of some bad data that got used in a bad way. The telling line in the video was the African-American MD (don't know his name) saying that the Lancet journal was responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. He didn't say there was a conspiracy, he didn't say anything about the deep state, he just pointed his finger at the Lancet and their use of possibly bad data. This is all believable and quite possibility the real situation.

Now, the second third of the video where they go into the lockdowns, and they start talking about the effects on children and the effects on the elderly and so on, again this is pretty effective and very likely to be real. The only thing I can say about it is that if early intervention is indeed the panacea for this pandemic, then yes, lockdowns would not be necessary. However, given that we are not doing this early intervention (in USA and Canada and many other places), then lockdowns ARE necessary. So in other words, yes, let's work to get the early interventions done if that's what is really the best thing, but until that can happen, we have to continue with lockdowns.

The last third or so of the video where they get into masks, this is where this video breaks down and becomes a bit absurd. Again, they go into this false narrative about the size of a virus particle. But as they choose to ignore....

J. Alex Huffman, an aerosol scientist at the University of Denver, told us in a phone interview that the paper betrayed a fundamental lack of understanding of respiratory aerosols.

“Viruses don’t come out of your mouth as naked viruses,” he said. “They come out in liquid drops that are full of mostly water but also some proteins and salts” — and, if someone is sick, virus.

Huffman further said in an email that “there is a wide distribution of particle sizes emitted when people breathe, speak, sing, or cough, but the range is anywhere from tens of nanometers to hundreds of microns. Most of these, even after evaporation, are easily removed by good masks.
          (note: I bolded and colored this text to give it proper emphasis)

Indeed, lab studies have shown masks can partially block exhaled respiratory droplets, which are thought to be the primary way the virus spreads. Such studies have limitations, but they continue to suggest that masks — especially ones that are multi-layered and fit well — can play a role in stopping the spread of COVID-19.

For example, one study by scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health tested a variety of face coverings for their ability to prevent the outward spread of particles from a simulated cough. N95 respirators performed the best — blocking 99% of the particles — while medical masks blocked 59% and a three-ply cloth mask blocked 51%. (A face shield, on the other hand, stopped just 2%.)

And it isn't just that. The overwhelming evidence from around the world is that wearing masks does bring down cases and thus deaths. It's just irrefutable. It's also interesting to note that influenza cases in North America have plunged dramatically this winter / spring because of the prolific mask-wearing. Just more evidence for the case that masks work to mitigate viral transmission.

I've given you a chance to refute it here and instead you post graphs that SHOW IT TO BE THE CASE. Look at these graphs you post. They show in all major countries that as soon as mask mandates (and lockdowns) are introduced, cases go dramatically down (with about a 2-week lag). Instead, you point to some tiny African nations where the number of cases was so tiny to begin with that the curves are almost flat across the board. That really doesn't prove anything, with regard to masks I mean. Maybe it does prove something about early intervention, but not about masks. Let's keep these 2 issues separate, please.

Mask wearing during this pandemic is good. It may not solve the problem, it's not meant to do that. It's meant as a mitigation only. And it works in that role
          I ask that you reconsider mask-wearing and even lockdowns (for as long as we don't have early intervention) even as you continue to pursue your arguments about early intervention. You will make yourself more credible as someone interested in helping save lives if you do so.

But of course, it is far too late to stop the vaccination train. If this early intervention really does work, and this video you posted does give me plenty of reasons to believe it does, then yes, let's continue to fight for it, but the vaccines are already past the point of being undone or stopped.
          Originally posted by Pargat Perer
          and it doesn't seem to involve some dark conspiracy. It just seems to be a case of some bad data that got used in a bad way
          "it just seems to be a case of some bad data" Maybe that is what you wish for but that is not what happened. The investigators had close connection to Gilead a partner of Astra Zenica and manufacturer of a toxic competing therapeutic Remdesivar that later on was absolutely proven to be not only toxic but also useless. By the way, Remdesivar continues to be the "standard of care" in Canada as promoted by Dr.Fraudski who coronated that on the basis of zero evidence.
          https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020...-covid-19-drug

The entire event was unprecedented in medical history. A peer-reviewed article was retracted after only two weeks on the basis of not "bad data" but nonexistent data that came to light, not from fellow scientists but crowd-sourced amateur investigators on Twitter. You know....the "conspiracy theorists"!

https://www.francesoir.fr/societe-ec...ode-3-la-chute
          https://www.francesoir.fr/politique-...ves-remdesivir

I ask that you reconsider mask-wearing

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/5/19-0994_article

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...ne.0240287.pdf

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post

Most of the. studies you post are referring to "cough-based aerosols". Most of the transmission of the COVID19 virus is not respiratory droplets. In fact, it is caused by aerosolized transmission where the virus floats for up to 3 or 4 hours in the air very much like very light dust particles. These particles are extremely small and 1/30th the size of a weave of the mask and easily get through. Healthy people are not coughing and sneezing in any event. To put a mask on them is
          completely ridiculous. To put masks on children that are neither harmed by the virus nor do they spread it is a crime against humanity.

For healthy people under 70 99.9970% that get the virus get through it just fine similar to a cold virus. We don't require people to wear masks for cold viruses. Sarscov2 is nothing but a variant of a family of cold viruses. The first lie was that this is a "novel virus". It is not.

that if early intervention is indeed the panacea for this pandemic, then yes, lockdowns would not be necessary
          And therefore lockdowns are not necessary and never have been, "if" is the heart of the problem. It is scientific fact that the virus is easily treatable. Western governments have denied their populations not only HCQ but many other efficacious therapies that help treat or in many cases cure the disease.

The main problem started with Dr. Fauci where everything he has said follows only one rationale, to create a climate to sell more patent drugs and vaccines, not to solve the pandemic problem the most expeditiously. He knows that HCQ and IVM are medically harmless as prescribed. So even if they didn't provide much benefit, to let them be tried in some jurisdiction and see what they do is the most obvious policy, not demanding proof of efficacy first. That demand is rather a statement of control, desperately to suppress the evidence for a cheap drug at all costs, so that no risks to the underlying policy of selling the expensive ones occur. There is no other explanation for the degree of suppression of drugs known to be harmless. If he really thought that they were ineffective and he was not conflicted as I have described, his response would have been, "Go try them, the evidence doesn't support their benefit, you'll see that they will be a failure." But instead, it is "You must not use these drugs no matter what." That difference is because he cannot afford to have more convincing evidence of benefit available in the public domain.

This is what he did in 1987-89 abetting the deaths of 17,000 gay people in New York, for selling a patent AIDS drug over a generic antibiotic,(bactrin) and having sailed through that crime, has now done the same thing, abetting the needless deaths of more than half a million Americans and ~ three million worldwide to sell his snake oil Remdesivir and the vaccines.

It is not that he is the master of verbal jello, it is that he has controlled the discussion that has led to the massive mortality. The lockdown stuff is another whole conversation, but the above is enough for his prosecution and incarceration for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
          However, given that we are not doing this early intervention (in USA and Canada and many other places), then lockdowns ARE necessary. So in other words, yes, let's work to get the early interventions done if that's what is really the best thing, but until that can happen, we have to continue with lockdowns.
          The science and the data show exactly the opposite. When will you understand that Governments these days are no friends of yours?(!)

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-cor...rictions/73818
          https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....22.20160341v3
          https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...20.604339/full
          https://www.bakerinstitute.org/media...hb-covid19.pdf

Originally posted by Pargat Perrer
          But of course, it is far too late to stop the vaccination train.
          Please find attached the Israeli Adverse Events Report, the most vaccinated country in the world.
          Please find attached Pfizer Agreement between Israel and Pfizer that ironically Israel is now facing charges of crimes against humanity in the ICC for forcing people to take experimental drug treatments directly violating the Nuremberg code established after WW2 for forced Nazi medical experiments against prisoners.
          Yes, the vaccination train has left the station alright, the same train that took Jews to the gas chambers in the concentration camps.
          https://israel-news.co.il/archives/24845
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Saturday, 1st May, 2021, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• I can across a youtube clip about Green Tea, Grapes, and Dark Chocolate.
            A study by Dr. Deyu Xie at North Carolina State University shows these 3 common foods can help against COVID19.

​​​​​​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRBR...hannel=WGNNews

The clip is dated December 2020. A quick google search for Dr. Xie didn't bring up any bad news.
            But you fact checkers, let me know if you find anything.

So I have added them to my shopping list since they are all items I might buy anyway.

And BTW, Dr. Xie does recommend wearing masks.

Comment

• I came across this amazing video which seems very appropriate to this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf5OrthVRPA

Now, this is an hour and 3 minutes long video and well worth watching all of it... but for those who want the essence of it, I would urge you to watch from 38:00 to 50:00, that is exactly 12 minutes long. This amazing mathematician / stand-up comedian predicted the "fake news" era we have been in since Trump became President (and maybe even before that), and he predicted it back in 2010! And he knew back then exactly how and why it would happen, as he explains. He urges his audience not to let it happen, but of course it happened anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pargat Perrer View Post
                I came across this amazing video which seems very appropriate to this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf5OrthVRPA

Now, this is an hour and 3 minutes long video and well worth watching all of it... but for those who want the essence of it, I would urge you to watch from 38:00 to 50:00, that is exactly 12 minutes long. This amazing mathematician / stand-up comedian predicted the "fake news" era we have been in since Trump became President (and maybe even before that), and he predicted it back in 2010! And he knew back then exactly how and why it would happen, as he explains. He urges his audience not to let it happen, but of course it happened anyway.

For me Fake News was summarized by the coordinated media rape of the MAGA cap wearing Covington Kid ... Nick Sandmann. His defamation lawsuit win against these brutal media entities was a toll of the bell for Fake News Inc.

Not even going get started on the Fake News Inc. coordinated manipulation of Hunter Biden's laptop.

And on and on and on and on it will go.

Comment

• Checkmate COVID

Vishwanathan Anand & Koneru Humpy Will Start ‘Checkmate COVID’ Campaign Which will Provide Medical & Financial Assistance to Ones Affected By Pandemic.

https://www.latestly.com/socially/sp...c-2458424.html

Wow ... beautiful initiative!

Comment

• Checkmate COVID ... has now raised $50,000 +++

https://www.chess.com/news/view/chec...chesscom-india

!!!

Comment

Interesting interview with British Columibia MD Dr. Stephen Malthouse.

https://rumble.com/vcmyy2-stephen-ma...ause-harm.html
                      Apparently there are some B.C. doctors who aren't particularly impressed by Dr. Stephen Malthouse:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...out&li=AAggNb9

Here is one of my favourite parts from the above article:

Malthouse's letters quote sources including the far-right news website Breitbart, the libertarian institute founded by three-time fringe U.S. presidential candidate Ron Paul, and a website called HumansAreFree.com that runs headlines like "Sixth man to walk on the moon: Aliens prevented a nuclear war on Earth to ensure our existence."
                      "We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office." - Aesop
                      "Only the dead have seen the end of war." - Plato
                      "If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think little of robbing; and from robbing he comes next to drinking and Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination." - Thomas De Quincey

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter McKillop View Post

Apparently there are some B.C. doctors who aren't particularly impressed by Dr. Stephen Malthouse:

Malthouse's letters quote sources including the far-right news website Breitbart, the libertarian institute founded by three-time fringe U.S. presidential candidate Ron Paul, and a website called HumansAreFree.com that runs headlines like "Sixth man to walk on the moon: Aliens prevented a nuclear war on Earth to ensure our existence."
                        I wonder if they meant Predators vs. Aliens?!

Comment

I often wonder.... if aliens are actually responsible for our existence and helping at along, perhaps it is our TV comedies and / or our pro sports that are their main interests? Perhaps they don't need us for food, they need us for entertainment.

Comment

Peter, respectfully, this is not about politics, it is about crimes against humanity. Please read this pandemic testimony of this Ontario Dr, Dr.Trozzi..

https://drtrozzi.com/dr-trozzi-covid-19-testimony/

If you are considering the vaccination you may want to note another British Columbia Dr's open letter to health minister Dr. Bonnie Henry about the numerous
                            very serious permanent injuries members of a small First Nations community suffered from this vax.
                            https://vaccinechoicecanada.com/wp-c...ril-5-2021.pdf

The four major vaccines J&J, Moderna, Astra Zenica, and Pfizer all use the same mechanism of delivering mRNA or in the case of J&J and Astra Zenica DNA to your cells to turn your body into a factory that manufacturers lethal spike proteins in order to induce antibodies against this protein. the problem is that the half-life of this genetic material in the body is not properly tested and the spike protein goes through the bloodstream and infects many organs with lethal consequences.

As it turns out the Coronavirus is essentially a cold virus that is nothing but a delivery system for a lethal spike protein. Unfortunately, the vaccine is the same thing. The short-term adverse events in America have been horrific and this is not including any longitudinal data.
                            https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

The good news is that if you have been vaccinated there are ways to treat it if done as soon as you experience any of these reactions, It would be a combo of Ivermectin that has tremendous spike protein binding properties, 2nd generation antihistamines, and aspirin for blood clotting issues.
                            Now if only our health minister in Canada Patty Hadju would not refer to peer-reviewed science on things like vitamin D as "fake news" we might stop denying Canadians these efficacious treatments for what has turned out to be more of an autoimmune disease causing vascular disease like symptoms than a respiratory disease.

I wish you all the very best as always.
                            Last edited by Sid Belzberg; Friday, 21st May, 2021, 02:41 PM.

Comment

As it turns out the Coronavirus is essentially a cold virus that is nothing but a delivery system for a lethal spike protein.
                              Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucas Davies View Post
                                As of December 31st, 2020, I have completed the IMDB top 250. Stay mad, haters.
                                Awesome!

I just finished a 10 hour audio session listening to just one track ... Billie Jean by Michael Jackson, ha!
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43t324f5w-c

:)

Last edited by Neil Frarey; Saturday, 22nd May, 2021, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X